The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 09:07 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 287 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42527 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Haha I was abt to reply the same
Ha ha, this is call 英雄所见略同. Great.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Yesterday, 09:11 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollow1001 View Post
Heybro u know a j cup japanese av actress RION? She is my favourite
Nana body and tits shape quite like that
I think 500 is worth for a try
Imagine boob boucing
Wow, if she is like Rion, then die die must try. I will confirm take the 230 package.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Yesterday, 09:17 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeanmo View Post
Wa bro, sounds like you can teach us how you invest so that we can all earn more money to chiong? But then again, there's more and more FL/ML who come here for a month to enjoy our wallets..
As what I mentioned before - cheong with easy money, that is the best. You invest and earned - go and cheong. If lost - also go and cheong. Since lost so much, spend another few hundreds more lor. Lost 10,000, spend another 300 sup sup water lah. You wun feel the pinch. More mls come the better.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Yesterday, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Small size, big boobs with small nips is a perfect playmate. Must try.
I thought you promised your darling that you won’t visit others till she rtc….. 😝
Old Yesterday, 10:22 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
I thought you promised your darling that you won’t visit others till she rtc….. 😝
Ha, upon approval granted.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Yesterday, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold

MR for Bao Zi

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/bao-zi-massage/

I made an appointment with Bao Zi. I remembered there were quite a few good reviews on her and she was on my list to try.

Looks
- Greeted me in a sexy one piece black dress
- Young, pretty and has a good figure
- Looks just like her photos

- 10min walk from the nearest mrt station.

Massage:
- Wipes me dry after I come out from the shower. Peering down at her deep cleavage when she kneeled down to wipe my below got me erected
- Gives a smoothing and thorough massage, with focus on my inner thighs

Sensual:
- She started her sensual by caressing me gently when I was facing down.
- Asked to flipped over and she had exposed her boobs
- Sat beside me and allowed me to gently grab her soft and huge boobs, while she stroked me gently. I finally understood what’s the rave about her boobs.
- After some stroking, she laid beside me and licked my nipples, allowing me more access to her. I grabbed her butt.
- I had a good orgasm and hug her tightly.

There was still some time left. She offered to massage my head. She gives a nice head massage as well

We chatted like friends throughout the session, never a quiet moment between us.

She was very polite and does not shortchange me. I left at the full hour.

RTM. Yes
Old Yesterday, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 10
hazyones23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhazyones23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited Sara (SLG) for a 60 mins session. She is listed as Ruby in SBC.Location is in a condo in central area, near pek kio hawker. Not so easy to get to for bros who take public transport. Location is discreet and directions are easy to follow. Upon entering was greeted by a lady who looked like in her 40s. Spotting short hair not like the photos advertised on website.

Here's my review
Location (7/10): Not easy to get to with public transport. But her place is clean and spacious. It made me feel relax and well taken care of
Appearance (6/10): Not quite what I expected. Not sure about her age but certainly not young. Still pleasant looking for sure though. Fair looking skin
Body (6/10): If she is middle age, then I will say she maintain quite ok. Boobs feels like C cup size. Waist not so slim
Massage (8/10): She certainly knows how to massage, can feel she's quite skilled in this. She also uses hot stone and massager as well. This is a first for me. Never had a ML use a massager. Somehow feels like it is cheating. But I do enjoy the entire massage treatment
Sensual (4/10): Can say this is where it is lacking. The HJ feels very SOP. No variation. No hanky panky.It feels like "after massage, must jerk off customer" that kind of feel

RTM? If I am looking for a good proper massage, then yes. If I want sensual service, probably can look somewhere else. She is chatty, friendly and always positive. Last highlight is that she does her massage without panties on. She said she is used to not wearing panties at home so this feels natural for her.
Old Yesterday, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3758 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazyones23 View Post
Visited Sara (SLG) for a 60 mins session.
Bro unless you are looking for massage and little else, you can skip the local matures. You can tell because even with masked photos, they aren't that young. Better offerings elsewhere if you are into age, looks and sensual.
Old Yesterday, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 10
hazyones23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhazyones23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Bro unless you are looking for massage and little else, you can skip the local matures. You can tell because even with masked photos, they aren't that young. Better offerings elsewhere if you are into age, looks and sensual.
I actually don't mind the age as long as the massage is good and looks wise pleasant is good enough for me. But good advice
Old Today, 12:03 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazyones23 View Post
I actually don't mind the age as long as the massage is good and looks wise pleasant is good enough for me. But good advice
Something like Man Man still ok. 40s, I sian liao, unless she maintains like Lin Chi Ling.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1