The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2024, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
cbk69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Went to NPK 3 times this trip.

1st time was to 81 NPK, the OKT was quite enthusiastic so I took a chance. Went in, only one girl seemed interested enough to call out to me while the rest slowly got up from their phones.
The girl had a good body but looks wise maybe 6.5 or 7/10, name is Duong (pronounced as yong..?)

Anyway this one turned out to be quite a gem, usually NPK girls are quite SOP if I'm not wrong, but she showed a lot of GFE - hugs, kisses, took off everything, allowed and encouraged fingering etc. Lots of catbath, bbbj etc as well.
Anyway, I asked if I could take out my condom and she said yes. Was a good fuck in my books and I believe we spent a pretty long time in there.
Went back a 2nd time after 2 days to find her and got a similar experience.

She didn't tell me the price but I just gave her 1M VND (paid to her directly). Not sure if it was a fair price but I had a really good time.

One of the other times I went to another one nearest to the entrance to the street. Wasn't a very good experience as it was really SOP (short catbath, then straight to BBBJ + HJ to finish you off asap). But can't complain for the price though (standard 400k but when going out, the mamasan asked for tips so I just gave 100k).
Old Yesterday, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 16
Raijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bros, can anyone give recommendations for lingam massage in HCMC? I was told it was very good there
Old Yesterday, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1921 / Power: 11
qwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant future

Gotten several private messages on my previous post regarding NPK, so here goes:

Nguyen Phi Khanh. It's a street known for hot tocs parlors. No lobang and contacts it was my first time there as well too.

Go in, choose the one you like, if none go to the next one. Standard rate 400k pay to the mamasan when exiting. Anything more pay to the girl directly.

Ps. Try to pay 400k exact, I heard accounts of mamasan not returning the balance and persuade you to give as "tips".
Old Yesterday, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
cbk69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got quite a few PMs about this, so posting this here for general info.

It's the entire stretch along "Đ. Nguyễn Phi Khanh Phường Tân Định, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam" (search in Google Maps). Small side street, there is a major cafe on either end of the street. It's a short grab ride from the centre of D1 - just Grab directly to the house of your choice. I went to 81 Đ. Nguyễn Phi Khanh but you could also try some others.

Procedures:
Very simple and nothing to be intimidated about, they are friendly. Once you alight, the guy will welcome you in. Girls will stand up and you can choose who you like (recommend picking the one who smiles at you to possibly enjoy better service? Else just pick a pretty one).

Once you select, she will lead you up the stairs to a small room. The next room is separated by a wall that doesn't extend to the ceiling, so you could probably hear stuff if there's someone there Just take out your clothes and hang at the wall. No bathing facilities here so try to come pre-showered, but she'll still wipe you down a bit with wet wipes, mainly the privates only.

Room is basic and has an inclined chair with a basin for washing your hair like those in salons (frankly not going to be used at all )

Service to be honest, might be hit or miss depending on who you get, if I'm not wrong most of them will be quite SOP, meaning they'll lick you and get you hard. Some might do CIM, some might just do BJ then HJ you off.
I was lucky to get one that gave a lot of GFE and even allowed FJ (not all do, maybe this house 81 does..?)

Price is cheap - 400k VND (~S$21?) for a BJ, and max 1 mil VND for FJ (I just gave that without talking price beforehand, you could probably try to give less like 800K VND if you are so inclined).
They won't even ask you the price, you can just confidently pay 400K at the end of the BJ. They might ask for a small tip, just give max 100K VND. Generally they are not time watchers so if you can sustain BJ for 30 mins... good for you. For my session I took about 40 mins including all the foreplay etc, it would depend on chemistry.

This stretch probably not the best place in town to have fun but if you want to sneak out for a quick release without much fuss or $ burnt (seriously, S$20??), I think it's ideal

If this helps anyone, please up my pts! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk69 View Post
Went to NPK 3 times this trip.

1st time was to 81 NPK, the OKT was quite enthusiastic so I took a chance. Went in, only one girl seemed interested enough to call out to me while the rest slowly got up from their phones.
The girl had a good body but looks wise maybe 6.5 or 7/10, name is Duong (pronounced as yong..?)

Anyway this one turned out to be quite a gem, usually NPK girls are quite SOP if I'm not wrong, but she showed a lot of GFE - hugs, kisses, took off everything, allowed and encouraged fingering etc. Lots of catbath, bbbj etc as well.
Anyway, I asked if I could take out my condom and she said yes. Was a good fuck in my books and I believe we spent a pretty long time in there.
Went back a 2nd time after 2 days to find her and got a similar experience.

She didn't tell me the price but I just gave her 1M VND (paid to her directly). Not sure if it was a fair price but I had a really good time.

One of the other times I went to another one nearest to the entrance to the street. Wasn't a very good experience as it was really SOP (short catbath, then straight to BBBJ + HJ to finish you off asap). But can't complain for the price though (standard 400k but when going out, the mamasan asked for tips so I just gave 100k).
Old Today, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
scosco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yo, anyone keen to go KTV in HCM? Will be there 29th July - 1st Aug.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1