The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old Today, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
cbk69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Went to NPK 3 times this trip.

1st time was to 81 NPK, the OKT was quite enthusiastic so I took a chance. Went in, only one girl seemed interested enough to call out to me while the rest slowly got up from their phones.
The girl had a good body but looks wise maybe 6.5 or 7/10, name is Duong (pronounced as yong..?)

Anyway this one turned out to be quite a gem, usually NPK girls are quite SOP if I'm not wrong, but she showed a lot of GFE - hugs, kisses, took off everything, allowed and encouraged fingering etc. Lots of catbath, bbbj etc as well.
Anyway, I asked if I could take out my condom and she said yes. Was a good fuck in my books and I believe we spent a pretty long time in there.
Went back a 2nd time after 2 days to find her and got a similar experience.

She didn't tell me the price but I just gave her 1M VND (paid to her directly). Not sure if it was a fair price but I had a really good time.

One of the other times I went to another one nearest to the entrance to the street. Wasn't a very good experience as it was really SOP (short catbath, then straight to BBBJ + HJ to finish you off asap). But can't complain for the price though (standard 400k but when going out, the mamasan asked for tips so I just gave 100k).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1