The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old Yesterday, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3163 / Power: 23
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

[QUOTE=HSB2000;23542228]Haha bro you play so big ah....okok her name is Nana.[/QUOTEyawn
yawn
yawn

Last edited by taumajid2003; Today at 08:38 AM.
Old Yesterday, 09:54 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
SYTLover7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
Ho ho..just got zapped by some motherfucker loser. Calling me an idiot...
Lol they are everywhere. I also kana zap for sharing. Lolz
Old Yesterday, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 1
humsupwang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhumsupwang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

lol i also got zapped for no reason
Old Yesterday, 11:37 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 20
Hornyxiaoboy is a glorious beacon of lightHornyxiaoboy is a glorious beacon of lightHornyxiaoboy is a glorious beacon of lightHornyxiaoboy is a glorious beacon of lightHornyxiaoboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
Ho ho..just got zapped by some motherfucker loser. Calling me an idiot...
Lol bro u got so many points for ppl to zap. I got zapped until negative by sharing good lobangs. Haizzzz. 黑暗 world.
Old Today, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Happened to be around AE and decided to just walk there to look look. Saw a new girl walking out and ask if she is new, she replied here just a few days. Look wise just very normal lah, but got time to kill, so just proceed with her.

Once in the room feel that she seem to be abit cold attitude, but already paid at the counter so just proceed and hope for the best.

Neck massage not bad and the rest just soso, with minor teasing. Turnaround, ask if I want baoyang, I replied ok, and she responded that need additional charges, I am ok with that, and then when I get up and try to roam, with just slightly touched from outside her clothes, she say roaming need additional charges. Knn this type of standard still demand so much. But I'm still cool and tell her forget it lor, continue with massage then. And here is what make me TL...she replied I have already touched her so will still need to pay tips. I didn't bother to even response to her but just lie down and let her continue her massage. Towards the end, she still dare to ask me if I want baoyang, coz they don't earn much through massage...I replied her that I have no mood liao. So be warned hor...the ML name start with N.
Thank you for sharing. Saw her before Wendy left AE.
Old Today, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 3
Duakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to all

Basement people park also have one gilf helen provide awesome cum
And ar . Addictive
Old Today, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hardmanchan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone can share Sophia contact? tks
Old Today, 04:09 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
Uncleboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUncleboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUncleboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any new ML or shop to intro near BMC?
Old Today, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 19
iceman0212 is a Helpful and Caring Samstericeman0212 is a Helpful and Caring Samstericeman0212 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks for feedback, working nearby and thought of trying, will avoid this n gal.

anyone has good lobang around the area , pls share with me. thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000
Happened to be around AE and decided to just walk there to look look. Saw a new girl walking out and ask if she is new, she replied here just a few days. Look wise just very normal lah, but got time to kill, so just proceed with her.

Once in the room feel that she seem to be abit cold attitude, but already paid at the counter so just proceed and hope for the best.

Neck massage not bad and the rest just soso, with minor teasing. Turnaround, ask if I want baoyang, I replied ok, and she responded that need additional charges, I am ok with that, and then when I get up and try to roam, with just slightly touched from outside her clothes, she say roaming need additional charges. Knn this type of standard still demand so much. But I'm still cool and tell her forget it lor, continue with massage then. And here is what make me TL...she replied I have already touched her so will still need to pay tips. I didn't bother to even response to her but just lie down and let her continue her massage. Towards the end, she still dare to ask me if I want baoyang, coz they don't earn much through massage...I replied her that I have no mood liao. So be warned hor...the ML name start with N.
Old Today, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 5
SuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
FR for Sophia. This lass is a wild one. Attacked and frenched me from beginning to end. Stripped off her nurse's outfit to reveal a natural bod - lovely C boobs which should be real, slim, tall (165, taller than me), great ass. Loves to be fingered.

You know how good it was when the only thing I can complain about is the room and shared toilet. There is no high bed so it was a bit hard to doggy but she bent low and obliged anyway!

For the safety conscious (and pls play safe), she used a cd.

She is on a monthly rotation here.

Bonus was a nice e-chat with the lady manager and got her photo!
CAN BE FINGERED?? This is my favourite.
Can share this lobang with me? Gamxia super much.
Old Today, 04:24 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
Uncleboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUncleboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUncleboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sardonicfate View Post
Long time lurker, first time post as a way of paying forward after a kind senior kindly shared contact. Visited the 24hr spa for the first time

Name: lucy
Face: not bad, quite pretty, some baby fat
Body: not slim, but definitely not fat
Boobs: C, at first I thought natural, but after touching aerola area, can tell zheng before
Massage: 5min piano
Kissing: does not allow much kissing, maybe just a light peck on the lips
Bj: so so, 3min then cap on
Fj: quite a disappointing job. Lube on, then ask me to go on top as she was tired. After 5 min missionary, which she didn't allow much kissing, I asked her go on top. She half heartedly rode me for a few minutes then got down, put on more lube and asked me to doggy her instead. By then I was quite turned off. Just finished up quickly in doggy. After wipe down, she left me alone in the room to wait for another bro to finish up washing then asked me to go shower. When I finished putting on my clothes, she was nowhere in sight. Waited for a minute then just unlocked the door and walked myself out. Realised she was in the shower on the way out.

Rtf: no way. Felt very mechanical, like a factory line, come in, poke and shoot and sent off without any effort at all. This has to be one of the worst fj ever. Maybe I bad luck met her on a bad day and she was very tired. Saw two bros leaving just before I entered. But this has been a real turn off for me.
OMG. lui liao, xiao liao, lj kuai liao liao...
Old Today, 07:09 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120437 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyxiaoboy View Post
Lol bro u got so many points for ppl to zap. I got zapped until negative by sharing good lobangs. Haizzzz. 黑暗 world.
So Ko lian....at least still got 400+ left and now premium no pp can zap u.
Old Today, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pokemonlugia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried zyt since saw the photos not bad.

Name: lucky

Massage was professional. Curtain joint. Happy experience at additional 1B, but can touch top with shirt on.

Will rtm. Other ladies also seems not bad.
Old Today, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
W99849 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonlugia View Post
Tried zyt since saw the photos not bad.

Name: lucky

Massage was professional. Curtain joint. Happy experience at additional 1B, but can touch top with shirt on.

Will rtm. Other ladies also seems not bad.
Bro, any idea if the ladies in ZYT offer more than basic happy?
Old Today, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pokemonlugia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by W99849 View Post
Bro, any idea if the ladies in ZYT offer more than basic happy?
I don't think so. I think at most can zhut only.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1