The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB20220120 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-xuan-xuan/

When will Xuanxuan leave? Does she have any seats available? I really want to make an appointment before she leaves. Will she come back?
Tomorrow last day. Not sure if she is flying off immediately or stop work only and fly off on Friday.
Old Today, 06:02 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ilovepanadol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Have lah, all my super regulars gave me their personal contact. Some want me to meet their family members.
Wah... you still in contact with Kiki after she went back ah. So lucky...any new updates on her life back in China? Hope she is doing well.
Old Today, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 1
Laowang is one of the Best!Laowang is one of the Best!Laowang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Ha, I am in love again, cos just unlocked a ml and promised her not to patronize any other ml beside her until she RTC. After Kiki, this is another ml that I am willing to spend so much time with her.

Today, brought her to Nature Land at Orchard after some window shopping. Book a couple room and enjoy a solid two-hour massage. After massage, she said she is hungry and wish to try out some Thai food, so today our dinner is Thai food. After that, pass by an iPhone shop, brought her in and get an iPhone pro max 15 for her.

Just sharing my experience with you. In the cheonging scene, this is what those senior cheongsters will do. We don't pay for sex, we prefer to go for a vanilla ml, treat them as girlfriend and give them love and happiness. Of course, we spent much more money than expected. Most of my kaki are doing the same. As for marrying a ml, it is a No No for me. I will tell them; a lover is much better than a husband. Cos as a lover, he will always give his best to you.

I hope the above will bring you some inspiration. By the way, I am taking this opportunity to express my love for her. Hope she can read it.
You posted in the wrong thread

There is a thread in the HC section “ever fall in love with a ML”

Many like minded bros for you to share your love stories with
Old Today, 06:52 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 285 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4499 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42523 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laowang View Post
You posted in the wrong thread

There is a thread in the HC section “ever fall in love with a ML”

Many like minded bros for you to share your love stories with
You are right. But this time round I am just answering a question from a new bro leh.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 07:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Mvpscott is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
You are right. But this time round I am just answering a question from a new bro leh.
Congrats lets all clap for him
Old Today, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Jayhao99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by malaylover View Post
great tips. it's unfortunate that i have to do so much research for this "hobby". after trawling the forums and looking for a good review, i have to make sure that it isn't a fake review and then have to pour over the photos to discern how many % to minus. by the time i find the perfect one, i fear that my no longer young and roaring libido may already be gone. i miss being young - no money but very horny!
Lol. You should just spend more time do research in company financial and buy their stock. Haha.
Old Today, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Jayhao99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Look like there is one entertainer trying to entertain the whole forum. Haha. No. 1 cheongster indeed.
Old Today, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
marbleboy123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Ha, I am in love again, cos just unlocked a ml and promised her not to patronize any other ml beside her until she RTC. After Kiki, this is another ml that I am willing to spend so much time with her.

Today, brought her to Nature Land at Orchard after some window shopping. Book a couple room and enjoy a solid two-hour massage. After massage, she said she is hungry and wish to try out some Thai food, so today our dinner is Thai food. After that, pass by an iPhone shop, brought her in and get an iPhone pro max 15 for her.

Just sharing my experience with you. In the cheonging scene, this is what those senior cheongsters will do. We don't pay for sex, we prefer to go for a vanilla ml, treat them as girlfriend and give them love and happiness. Of course, we spent much more money than expected. Most of my kaki are doing the same. As for marrying a ml, it is a No No for me. I will tell them; a lover is much better than a husband. Cos as a lover, he will always give his best to you.

I hope the above will bring you some inspiration. By the way, I am taking this opportunity to express my love for her. Hope she can read it.
do u mind sharing who this new ML is? have been reading ur posts and would like to learn your way. for kiki how much more were u able to get w her? i was only able to have DFK
Old Today, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1927 / Power: 21
Wdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/xinxin-massage/
She moved a few times but I never fail to follow her wherever she moved.
Open the door, I see a petite beauty with blink blink eyes.
Hugged her straight away and I hold her hands to the room, squeezed her tight butt and admired it.
She goes to gym very often.
Fast forward, Shower is clean, you can see the edges of the shower tile are not yellowish because she cleans them using our used disposable towel.
very chatty and friendly, her skin and inner thigh gently brushes against your skin as she massage , GFE is gao gao(YMMV) and have very good massage technique.
She able to knit away all the entangled knots on my shoulder. She uses a combination of knee, elbow, palm on different areas of the body.
Definitely not an amateur masseuse.
Her bbbj is skilful and hardworking, sucks on balls and teases playfully with her tongue on your blood-filled hard glan. She is able to Deep throat my rod. Not a time watcher. She makes sure that you enjoy her bbbj.
Looks 7 . Grows on you as you look at her. Beautiful eyes and lips.
age 24
height 158
weight 48
boob 100% Natural C
Fair skin and well toned butt.
I love looking at her back view.
Massage 8
HJ 7
GFE 10
Damage 120 / Bbbj 160.
Rtm: 5X already.
Old Today, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 2
Moomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdl_guy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/xinxin-massage/
She moved a few times but I never fail to follow her wherever she moved.
Open the door, I see a petite beauty with blink blink eyes.
Hugged her straight away and I hold her hands to the room, squeezed her tight butt and admired it.
She goes to gym very often.
Fast forward, Shower is clean, you can see the edges of the shower tile are not yellowish because she cleans them using our used disposable towel.
very chatty and friendly, her skin and inner thigh gently brushes against your skin as she massage , GFE is gao gao(YMMV) and have very good massage technique.
She able to knit away all the entangled knots on my shoulder. She uses a combination of knee, elbow, palm on different areas of the body.
Definitely not an amateur masseuse.
Her bbbj is skilful and hardworking, sucks on balls and teases playfully with her tongue on your blood-filled hard glan. She is able to Deep throat my rod. Not a time watcher. She makes sure that you enjoy her bbbj.
Looks 7 . Grows on you as you look at her. Beautiful eyes and lips.
age 24
height 158
weight 48
boob 100% Natural C
Fair skin and well toned butt.
I love looking at her back view.
Massage 8
HJ 7
GFE 10
Damage 120 / Bbbj 160.
Rtm: 5X already.
Agree. Her usp is her butt, smooth skin and super cheeky attitude.
Old Today, 09:29 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 285 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4499 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42523 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marbleboy123 View Post
do u mind sharing who this new ML is? have been reading ur posts and would like to learn your way. for kiki how much more were u able to get w her? i was only able to have DFK
Ha, I wonder what you will do when you know who she is.

As for Kiki, I DFK with her during my first visit cos I paid 200 instead of 120. This is my way for the first stage of unlock. Which mean, if you are interested in that ml, just pay more to get what you want. If not, just pay 120 and get a decent service lor. No point to pay 150, cos there is not much impact. So, save it for a good meal after your deed with the ml. But normally, I will be generous enough to pay 150 if the ml service is good.

For your case, if you manage to DFK with her during your 3rd visit, which means you had spent 360 or 450 (if you give 30 dollar tip). For me, I only spent 200 and made it on my very first visit. So, do you get the logic?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
Deluna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Ha, I wonder what you will do when you know who she is.D
I am more interested to know what you will do if you know that your beloved new ML has been unlocked by many others

I still remembered few years ago, there was a vanilla ML who did raw FJ with selected bros. The bros each thought that they are the one and only one and showered her with loads of money

Only when she left abruptly did the bros realised that they are just one of many, through this forum.
Old Today, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3687 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Stop feeding the troll….
Old Today, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Guess everyone learned something from here.
And the help you get.
But need to do it with eyes wide open since there are many strings attached for some.

I'm lucky to meet like minded ones over the years and even now but fewer since my age group folks has either "retired" or move to more exotic activities.
Yea, 网络世界真真假假,它可以在网上大炮吹嘘也改变不了在现实生活中是个无人在意没人鸟的东西
Old Today, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 640 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24921 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Oh she took over Xue Li's no and apartment is it bro?
Btw, how she looks like, close to pics or far off?

Thx man.
I don't know if she is using Xue Li's hp no but the apartment is the final one Xue Li rented, which was where I originally met Xue Li. (If use same no., means Xue Li wants her customers to go to her. They are afterall good friends)

The pics may be her younger self (??). Videos may be closer (with make up), particularly the first one. She always put on high-heel shoes, so she looks really tall and the boobs are large.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1