The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4486 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MP theft :eek: :eek: :eek:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
The ML kept texting + calling u meaning she has your number meaning you are very close friends leh ..

In that case juz buy her a new iphone lor, freind friend never mind la ..

Am sure she will be touched by your kind gesture la ..
Wechat texts + Wechat calls lah.
Old Yesterday, 11:27 PM
Samster

rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
They tend to have 2 phones because they have 2 wechat accounts. 1 for real family and friends. 2nd phone for SG work related stuff. This is why we cannot find them once they leave Singapore. They stop using the phone line linked to the SG wechat account
That's right ✅️
Old Yesterday, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Luckily never had encounter dishonest ml throughout chionging years, so far never.

Only met an honest one who admitted accidentally taking entry charge twice. I also can't recall so just paid her. End of the day when counting takings, she realized had extra $50... texted me.

Usually I just leave my pants and wallet in the cubicle when going for the common shower. Which is not advisable. But ml are tied to a shop so less likely they will be dishonest.
I always carry a messager bag & place my $$$ at different places.
Old Today, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
lothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
I always carry a messager bag & place my $$$ at different places.
I'm always worry when I go to the common bathroom.
Old Today, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 5
chichihan has much to be proud ofchichihan has much to be proud ofchichihan has much to be proud ofchichihan has much to be proud ofchichihan has much to be proud ofchichihan has much to be proud ofchichihan has much to be proud ofchichihan has much to be proud ofchichihan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Go back again with $350. That's 7 pieces of $50. Take a photo of each $50 note and its serial number. Once the money is stolen, call the police.

Only show the photos of the $50 notes to the police when the police has arrived. She will find it hard to explain how you managed to have photos of the $50 notes in her possession.
That is smart move.
Old Today, 12:53 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1061 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120418 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
You are lucky she oni stole 100 from u, what if she stole all the 350? ..
In your mind u noe she stole the money but no evidence so lan lan oso rite? ..
She take all will be dam obvious liao. No money to pay after FJ. LOL

Quote:
Go back again with $350. That's 7 pieces of $50. Take a photo of each $50 note and its serial number. Once the money is stolen, call the police.

Only show the photos of the $50 notes to the police when the police has arrived. She will find it hard to explain how you managed to have photos of the $50 notes in her possession.
Good idea hor. Maybe she keep the money as scecretly as she keeps those CD in shop. In the end I lose another 100 for nothing. Wahaha..

Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
Thanks for the heads up bro. Was about to visit her then had to detour for other agenda. Heng ah!
She is a MILF, FJ 150 and cannot nego. Boobs is natural C with pinkish nipple. Been there quite sometime already. RTC and back to this shop again. Body is big bone and not slim at all. Highlight is the moaning is dam stereo. Too bad she is a thief...
Old Today, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nowadays i dont carry so much cash anymore. I just paynow straight to the ML
Old Today, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 19
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

my experience was decades ago at Rowell
visited LB after midnight
think they intentionally installed the hanger near the doorway, which is curtain only
heng me spotted another LB trying to pick my wallet while me enjoying the deed
from then onwards me only bring slightly extra cash & leave my wallet in the vehicle while go chionging
Old Today, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 9
Starx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
my experience was decades ago at Rowell
visited LB after midnight
think they intentionally installed the hanger near the doorway, which is curtain only
heng me spotted another LB trying to pick my wallet while me enjoying the deed
from then onwards me only bring slightly extra cash & leave my wallet in the vehicle while go chionging
LB stands for LadyBoy?
Old Today, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lothariokim View Post
I'm always worry when I go to the common bathroom.
Bring the wallet along to d bathroom
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1