The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
awpakawp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
RTF Gains

Just curious, so far I have yet to rtf, so been trying new MLs all the time. But now there is one that I am quite keen to rtf but is abit on the expensive side, $89 + $100 for happy w roam only. But in general, what are the gains when you rtf? Do MLs do more with you, lower their prices, or open up more services? Thanks!
Old Yesterday, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 13
sxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: RTF Gains

Pretty much the first time you visit them..you 'lock in' the price.

Money wise highly unlikely for them to lower..they may treat uou slightly better but up to a point where you become too close and they start cutting corners (eg. Eat your time, lower the quality)
Old Yesterday, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HornyJavLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
Pretty much the first time you visit them..you 'lock in' the price.

Money wise highly unlikely for them to lower..they may treat uou slightly better but up to a point where you become too close and they start cutting corners (eg. Eat your time, lower the quality)
agreed, got one ML i visited few times now cutting corners, siben siens
Old Yesterday, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2849 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

most bro rtf is to build up rapport to unlock more like more roaming, digging, bbbj, fj, etc.
price wise, you have already locked at 100. ML will also expect same.

its true that the more you rtf, the more closer you are to the ML, the more corners will be cut.
Old Yesterday, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Allenc3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Best is to not accept 100 for hj+roaming in the first place. You can try to ask for pricing list n negotiate in ur next visit. Or lead convo into it while talking during massage.

For opening up more services, really depends on the ML and the MP. Some simply will not do BBBJ or FJ. Cat 1 spa usually more unlikely to.

If u 2 have good chemistry subsequently, u might get better service e.g. kissing, licking, roaming more areas, better GFE etc without price increase. Just never start off with steep pricing on first visit.
Old Yesterday, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 19
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

cut corners on massage yes
but more & more intense on extras
YMMV
Old Yesterday, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 1
whoisthedumbo is one of the Best!whoisthedumbo is one of the Best!whoisthedumbo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by awpakawp View Post
Just curious, so far I have yet to rtf, so been trying new MLs all the time. But now there is one that I am quite keen to rtf but is abit on the expensive side, $89 + $100 for happy w roam only. But in general, what are the gains when you rtf? Do MLs do more with you, lower their prices, or open up more services? Thanks!
Your case should be RTM (Return To Massage), not RTF (Return to F___), since you are only having very expensive Happy experience at this Cat1 joint.

Entrance fee is fixed by boss, it is highly unlikely that this ML will lower her top-up for Happy.
Cat1 joints have strict rules by bosses that MLs are not to offer more than Happy experience, or else the operating license of the joint will be at stake, and the ML will be fined/terminated.

Go to the right places for the right stuff.
Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoisthedumbo View Post

Cat1 joints have strict rules by bosses that MLs are not to offer more than Happy experience, or else the operating license of the joint will be at stake, and the ML will be fined/terminated.

Go to the right places for the right stuff.
Well … all I can say is the above is the rule and there are exceptions to the rule too 😀
Old Yesterday, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 345 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by awpakawp View Post
Bro, this is super expensive and not only a bit .. Avoid those ML, playing with your hard earned money.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1