The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2024, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 10
thekeymaker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythekeymaker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
So did your cock stand? The big head may be confused but the small head may know what it wants
sure lah we making love until CIM
Old 12-07-2024, 12:59 AM
Samster

thekeymaker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythekeymaker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Why confused? You thought she went back to your house to use your toilet and bed only? Or she didn't have kinder to take a cab home.
Please don't confuse us. Lol.
yes she go to my bathroom first and after that she open the door suddenly naked bro, yes i just share true story bro and i'm happy to share
i don't care about point,
Old 12-07-2024, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetlove123 View Post
In the end how is it? and how is she?
the relationship is not like best friend because every i meet she,she shame and wrong behavior
Old 12-07-2024, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
riderkick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekeymaker View Post
the relationship is not like best friend because every i meet she,she shame and wrong behavior
Makes me think if you did it to her, will it be like this or bestfriend to FWB leh?
Old 12-07-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4119 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So what's the plan moving forward? Pussy not hard to find. Best friend is only 1 in a lifetime. Upgrading to gf and then wife? If not, how to tactfully downgrade back to normal friend? Think in advance ah. What does your heart (not cock) want?

Guys just need lust to have sex. Girls need feelings to be involved. She is already in love with you even if she hasn't said so explicitly.
Old 12-07-2024, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 1
jumpstart deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjumpstart deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Hi bro @jumpstart,

Is this some kinda story telling and cut ^ paste from internet photo. Or some real encounter?

Because it's BORING
I made notes from the family outing but caught COVID when back. Photos are closest illustrations I can find as stated. I don't see a need to take photos or videos because most of what I experienced is impromptu.

Like what my aunt told me, she made a bad mistake when she was young so don't follow in her foot steps. It was pretty exciting listening to her experience but when I think about what she told me after the trip, it made me understand she really cares about me.

I also have new found respect for my uncle and aunt, they didn't quit on their daughter. Anyway, there is more to the conversation I had with her, going to write when there's time.
Old 12-07-2024, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 1
jumpstart deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjumpstart deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post
My wife has an elder sister, who like their mother, is big framed and meaty, and after giving birth, ballooned up WITHOUT their mammary glands matching the same expansion.

My wife, thankfully, had some of her dad's smaller size genes, and watched her diet very carefully for many years, and developed much nicer and rounder boobs.

We don't have that many family gatherings, but when we do, it's usually staycations or something 'major' like travel or cruise. We both know her BIL has been targeting her even since before she married me. Walk in on her, following her at times to see who she's with, going through her worn clothes.

So there was this one time, I got tempted and baited, for no good reason, stupid reason, I walked in on his wife showering..

BIGGEST REGRET OF MY LIFE.

my wife and her sister has some resemblance in terms of face.

BIGGEST REGRET OF MY LIFE.

the flaps... the BUSH...

still etched in my memory.

the worst, part, she wanted to insist that I did it on purpose, asked her husband to confront me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambroseyeet View Post
Last time I worked part time at a restaurant. There is a storeroom at the back where we keep all the extra stocks. There is also lockers at the front where all the staff will keep our belongings before we started the shift. Sometimes we will use this room to change into our uniform before we start our shift.

One time I started my shift early and my manager asked me to help him go do stock take in the store room. I was there behind some shelves sitting on a stool counting stuff when i heard the door open. I raised my head to see who it was and it was one of the part timers. She's a student in one of the local unis, quite sporty kind.

I was about to say hi but realized she didn't see me in the corner behind the shelves. She just immediately put her back in the locker and locked the storeroom door. Then turn around and pull her dress off and start changing into her work uniform.

Her back was facing me and she didn't remove her panties or bra so didn't see much but manage go see her shapely ass.

She never found out that i saw it but i never looked at her the same way.

That's right, similar experiences. I guess that's the reason for this thread, to share our experiences. You can't find it anywhere else.

Most of the real life experiences here I shared happens out of the blue. For my case, I don't get hung up over what I've seen accidently because it's the memory that counts isn't it?
Old 12-07-2024, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes she go to my bathroom first and after that she open the door suddenly naked bro, yes i just share true story bro and i'm happy to share
i don't care about point,
Need not be confused.
There are both men and women, especially the seemingly more conservative ones, once intoxicated by alcohol, can be less inhibited.
Anyway, who cares about points? You can't even use them to buy a pint of beer.
Thanks for sharing your encounter.
Old 12-07-2024, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
volcom7777777 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
good bro,liaoo the nipple colour is pink like a candy.
waooo damn siokkk do u have a photo ?
Old 13-07-2024, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 16
Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!

My son's teacher always come over to my coffee factory after her pilates session to have coffee and also take a shower at the ladies washroom at the factory.

As she is super hot, I couldn't help but have the urge of peeping. I know its not right, but one night i slipped into the washroom, switched off all the lights and ran off with her clothes and towel.

I stood outside the washroom and heard her scream for help. She thought i was in my office and opened the door. I saw her wonderful curvy naked body!
Old 14-07-2024, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1758 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpstart View Post

Anyway, there is more to the conversation I had with her, going to write when there's time.
Thanks for writing but if it's fake and boring, don't bother to....

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 14-07-2024, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43040 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastic Owner View Post
My son's teacher always come over to my coffee factory after her pilates session to have coffee and also take a shower at the ladies washroom at the factory.

As she is super hot, I couldn't help but have the urge of peeping. I know its not right, but one night i slipped into the washroom, switched off all the lights and ran off with her clothes and towel.

I stood outside the washroom and heard her scream for help. She thought i was in my office and opened the door. I saw her wonderful curvy naked body!
Can u share with us the details of her naked body like how big is her boobs etc, etc ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-07-2024, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 4
Voyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastic Owner View Post

Wah if she routinely goes to shower at the factory. Got chance to setup cams in there to make wonderful memories with her
Old 14-07-2024, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
nogarddragon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynogarddragon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

does anyone keen to share photos instead of stories?
Old 14-07-2024, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 16
Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Can u share with us the details of her naked body like how big is her boobs etc, etc ??
She has a pair of good boobs, i assume 34C
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1