The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-05-2024, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 18
Mr_bAhJaNG is a name known to allMr_bAhJaNG is a name known to allMr_bAhJaNG is a name known to allMr_bAhJaNG is a name known to allMr_bAhJaNG is a name known to allMr_bAhJaNG is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_bAhJaNG View Post
KinkyThai : Bowie

Looks: 9/10. Young gal. Check bio from okt

Body: 9/10. Just nice and curvy, not the slim and slender, nor meaty type

French: Yes

BBBJ: She licks the entire shaft like licking ice cream. She can DT as well. Woo hoo.

Pussy: Shaved, yes. But alas she don't like to be painted

Fj: Multiple positions doable, and she seems to like to be on top.

Overall: Very good value for money. Again as usual I usually go for natural boobs, and hers is perky type very unique, very soft and nice to grab and suck. She is able to converse in decent English, and I do like her tattooed body. She likes black and pink, seeing her in black shirt looks beautiful and lusty when wrapped in pink towel. The look in her eyes, which has colored lenses, will mesmerize you, which was what she did to me during the cuddling time. She is cheerful and laughing whilst we're together. Unforgettable time spent
KinkyThai : Lisa

Looks: 8/10. MILF type. Check bio from okt

Body: 8/10. Slim type, and not for boob lovers

French: Yes

BBBJ: She gently licks the entire shaft, balls area etc

Pussy: Shaved. She quivers in delight when aroused, and gyrate in rhythm with the licking

Fj: Multiple positions, best with sitting position.

Overall: Money well spent. Again as usual I usually go for natural boobs, and hers is small, but still good to suck and fonder. She is able to converse in decent English. I skipped the massage as doubt her frame may tired out. LOL. So instead cuddle a bit after 1st round and direct her to take care of my lil bro. She towels you right until the feet, and makes you feel pampered. Catch her before she leaves ......

UP checklist ->
Upped list -> loneyheart, rawmaster101, marklui520, kcy69, zip4671, beginat63, Havanna Slicks, slicker69, bc77

List of conquers
Lost count ?!
Old 19-05-2024, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 18
Mr_bAhJaNG is a name known to allMr_bAhJaNG is a name known to allMr_bAhJaNG is a name known to allMr_bAhJaNG is a name known to allMr_bAhJaNG is a name known to allMr_bAhJaNG is a name known to all

For the one who deducted my reputation points, saying I stated KinkyThai instead of Foxy Thai. I am very sure which okt I patronize. And of cos whoever deducted the points is pretty clear

UP checklist ->
Upped list -> loneyheart, rawmaster101, marklui520, kcy69, zip4671, beginat63, Havanna Slicks, slicker69, bc77

List of conquers
Lost count ?!
Old 19-05-2024, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 2
boobymansion is a splendid one to beholdboobymansion is a splendid one to beholdboobymansion is a splendid one to beholdboobymansion is a splendid one to beholdboobymansion is a splendid one to beholdboobymansion is a splendid one to beholdboobymansion is a splendid one to beholdboobymansion is a splendid one to behold

FR for Carmen from Lust365

Looks 样貌/颜值: 9/10 good genes naturally pretty
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 23
Body身材 : 9/10 model figure just she ia not that tall
Boobs 胸部: 8/10 B cup melons
Catbath 全身漫游: 9/10 sensual.
BBBJ 无套口交 : 8.5/10 hard working. She can take all in
FJ: 9/10 doggy -> cowgirl -> missionary ( my default positions. Shw made is different from rest as she is number 1 very good in grinding
GFE 女朋友感: 9/10 no awkward feels

Overall Experience 整体: 9/10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : yes

Remarks (if any) 评语 : good

DISCLAIMER / 免责声明 : Above FR is based on personal experience of the Bro with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same.....So don't Kpkb.....👍👍👍

Date / 日期 : 19/05/2024
Old 19-05-2024, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
FireHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sweety from Teeruklover FR

Okt- fast responses, won’t leave you hanging especially when you have reached.

Location- accessible by public transport

Looks- 90% similar to photos

Boobs- Soft and natural

Bbbj- service oriented, started slow then up her speed

Shower- shower alone due to toilet size

French- heavy frenching with her

Fj- very hardworking and aim to please. ok with several positions

Gfe- ok for me, not the sticky type and not too commercial or fake. was happy with it

Price- was abit disappointed her price went up on weekends, saw $140 on weekday and prepared to visit her today and was $150 already.. Luckily this price deserves the service i expected
Old 19-05-2024, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 12
inline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to allinline4 is a name known to all

Lol OKT have template. Here goes

FR FOR Sweety

🗓️ Date 日期 : 19 may

Name 名字: Sweety

Looks 样貌/颜值 :8/10 (cute type)
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) :20 plus
Body 身材 : 8/10 slim
Boobs 胸部 : b
Kissing 接吻 : Light
Catbath 全身漫游 : NA
BBBJ 无套口交. : 9/10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : NA
FJ 爱爱 : 9/10
HJ: na
GFE 女朋友感 : 8/10 (light communication in english)
Massage 按摩 :

📝 *Overall Experience:* (Please Kindly Provide A Description Of Your Encounter With the FL) 整体经验 :9/10

Pls Kindly Define 3 Of Her Dominant Strength During Your Session With Her That Excites You (3个强点)⤵️
Syt
Cute
Hardworking

💯 RTF/RTM 回头率 :yes

Ok besides the template. Bro SK (teeruklover) had great communication and reply was prompted. Reason of writing for Sweety is because I am going to rtf for sure. By far, the pic and in real person for sweety is 9/10 similar. Been to a few where to much photoshoot till just f and forget about it. To he frank, at least till date all I visited is still fine, just that too much photos hoot till disappointment everytime. Abut dishearted for dome 1. Sweety is Hardworking and she is ok with changing a few position. Will rtf for sure or try other from bro SK. At least I will know what i see is what I would expect.
Old 19-05-2024, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 7
Ravenzano is a glorious beacon of lightRavenzano is a glorious beacon of lightRavenzano is a glorious beacon of lightRavenzano is a glorious beacon of lightRavenzano is a glorious beacon of light

Melon From Flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=...ighlight=Melon

Looks - 8/10 Discount a bit from pic but same lady still a SYT.
Boobs - 9/10 should be B
Frenching - Yes very fluent.
BBBJ - 10/10 Yes, action already start when in bath
FJ - 9/10 no issue with any position.
Painitng 9/10 paint all you like.
GFE - 9/10 didn't use phone very friendly and we chatted alot.
Old 19-05-2024, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
reechart is one of the Best!reechart is one of the Best!reechart is one of the Best!

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=2...4#post23347234

have a session with Jenny KT
she is a bubbly girl, fair for thai and a bit meaty, her looks got Korea girl feel, not sure was it due to her speaking korean to me... 😅
my time with her is 1200% full of gfe, she treat me like her bf, laugh at everything joke i made, caressing me in between session🤭, keep wanting to DFK me😅!

guys if u looking full gfe session, don't miss her!

oh! she is easily arouse and extremely wet, i suspect she squirt a bit🤤
Old 19-05-2024, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 11
jerko121075 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjerko121075 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Mira from Foxy Thai

Mira from FoxyThai, book her for the 5 or 6 time.
Experience still as wonderful as previous sessions.
Can french and fuck for entire session if u got stamina, she will not complain and keeps servicing u with a friendly smile.
Customer seems to be limited for her and notice she was not posted in Dome 1 as she is Vietnamese.
Her details can be found only from Telegram.

https://t.me/+45M5rZDBtos1ZGQ9
Old 19-05-2024, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Zaiboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Haina from Foxythai

Okt: Fast and responsive reply!No fuss in booking

Looks: Haina legit looks cute with her wearing of the cat ear head band! She does have alot of cosplay costume that able to let u have the fantasy. Try it yourself

Boobs: B size!Not for boob lovers! But it is enough for me to grab n lick

Bj: wet and sloppy kinds! Just like other bros have mention, there is abit of teeth, but is okay! Kinda of will make high! She does abit DT.

Fj: Super wild n moaning alot when penetrate into her! You can just lie flat and she will do the job! Horny and slutty gal

Gfe: Friendly and chatty! Which will give a feel that u have known her for long! There is no awkwardness during the whole session

Overall: will rtf if time n vitamin $$ is allowed!
Old 19-05-2024, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hei16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ann from a1

Look: 8/10
Body : 7/10 enhanced
BBBJ : 9/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE : 8/10 can tell shes inexperienced, but willing to accomodate
Old 19-05-2024, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
blackhelmett deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jina from Silkstockings
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=jina

Looks: 9/10 she is a seductress. Her ways, her face, the way she looks

Body: 9/10 hot body curves

Boobs: 9/10 handful boobies

Bbbj: 9/10 she is flexible. Willinh to do anything. To satisfy

Fj: 9/10 very playful lady. Likes to smile and tease. No blackface at all. She likes teasinh while riding me so.it's a plus. It did helped to keep my brother saluting very hard
Old 19-05-2024, 06:38 PM
Samster (M)

kailunz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for IDEA from Kinkythai

Okt: Fast and responsive reply, bros should book in advance to get your ideal slot

Location: Quite discreet location in east coast area, no registration required.

Looks: 10/10 my type, really beautiful Thai girl.

Boobs: 9/10. B size I felt, able to kiss them freely.

Bj: 8/10! There is abit of teeth, but is okay! She is willing to blow long.

Fj: She is good at riding, I can not last long one..

Gfe: 10/10 Friendly and chatty! Can talk about anything under the sun. Speak french and I spend most time on this.

Overall: 10/10 will rtf if time n vitamin M is allowed! Heard she will be coming back again.
Old 19-05-2024, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 13
fijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Seldom write fr nowadays given the poor state of affairs and how much standards in dome 1 had dropped. Also Geylang scene offer comparative better value for money for Thais and viets. With high rental nowadays, okts surely find it hard to still offer competitive prices while keeping the profit margins when housing the fls. As such it becomes more and more difficult to trust any frs here since the scene generally is hard to find pretty fls who matches the photos as well as provide good service. You either have a lady providing good service but who doesn’t score high in looks or someone who is pretty but no service standards.

Had tried a few stables last few weeks and most of them tend to disappoint either with the girl looking very different from photo or the service provided is not good enough. I won’t say even the seniors are writing fake fr but because everyone like to disclaimer with ymmv I think the seniors are writing genuine fr but because the okts have everyone nick, they probably let the girl know to provide good service so will have good fr and service might be selective. Anyways I won’t name all the stables that didn’t hit the mark (including one tarma I try) because most of them had been friendly to me so far so I just put them on my blacklist.

One girl had indeed capture my heart by much in recent days. Usually I see quite well written frs from seniors I will be wary as well as it is likely too good to be true but this time I regret not booking this hidden gem earlier.

The lady I am referring to is Mint from foxythai. Oh my, what a sweet sweet gem of a lady. In today market with all the sub standard offering in dome 1 (even onlyfans stars giving service that looks jaded and tired) mint is a breadth of fresh air. I really rate her very very highly as she have the looks of a young sweet teenage girl and the personality of a playful girlfriend. I would compare her closest to the legendary maxim model Jane which cause a stir in the scene when she was here and many trying to track her down. The only area she lose to Jane is that Jane have a much hotter body with big boobs on a slender frame. Mint is not for boobs lover and her cup size is around A-B. Other than that she is quite perfect in today’s context.

And surprisingly she is not heavily booked at all as it’s easy to get slots. It shows nowadays it’s hard for everyone to be convinced by frs alone.

Mint plans to work in a very noble profession and she is a very very good kisser. Her lips are tasty and sweet and during fj she moans like a little girl as if having sex for the first time. She will hold on tightly to you during the lovemaking and her showering together is full of kisses. She is not the pse type that gives wild bj in the shower or jump on you the moment you step into the room but more of the doting girlfriend who dotes on you and sweet talk with you with her softest melody voice in the room. She likes a good cuddle and is very cute in person. I will rank her looks highly more of the sweet girl cute smile mode girl next door.

Perhaps I am baised towards her because I kept in touch with one or two of the ladies who went back and never came back and one is still in contact who I meet everytime I holiday in Thailand. My baised is because mint had close to 80 percent similar profile and life experiences of the scandal that I am currently still in contact with in Thailand. They both work in Korea before, can speak the language and the way they talk is very similar.

Mint is definitely one of the best I had in recent times after covid. My judgment could be quite influenced by the personal reason I mentioned above so please don’t blame me if it’s not as good for you. However it is not often I rtf within 48 hours for a dome 1 fl. Mint is quite the gem and in the old days where frs are more trusted, she would easily be a angpai which need to book days in advance.

One last shout out to the okt who was quite nice and easy to arrange session with. The other girls in the same unit are also very friendly and sociable so the overall vibe is very good. Unfortunately I realise the great traits of mint too late as she is going back soon and she is not sure if she will come back to Singapore again. I hope this fr help her get more customers so she earns enough for what she wants to do.
Old 19-05-2024, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 2
Threeholesdip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lovie from Lust 365
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=lovie

Looks: 9/10 hot in her short hair. Accentuates her face a lot

Body: 9/10 sexy body

Boobs: 9/10 C cup, sensitive nipples

BBBJ: 8.5/10 not the greatest I’ve had but acceptable. Hard working also

FJ: 9/10 ok to do any position. Easily wet. Best in doggy and spoon while I grab her tities

Note:
Fun type of bonk. No rushing just lust and pleasuring each other
Old 19-05-2024, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
dofire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Popeye (Mansion)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...4#post23345714

Looks: same as pic, seductive mistreee look, turns me on greatly

Language: can speak abit of english, but still able to communicate with each other

Body: 9 sexy figure, nice curves

Boobs: 9 v soft and nice to grab

Pussy: tight, juicy, smell great

Bbbj: 9 skillful, hardworking an sucks well

Fj: 10 shes damn horny, constant grinding and want me to pump her deeper

Gfe: feel like real gf

Rtf: yes when i got time

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1