The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 2
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light
Re: scumofsociety’s journey 笑傲芽笼

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
strange to see no activity in this thread for past 5 days.

went L8H19 today to beo 四大天后,10, 19, 22, 25.

10 was around, but not into her looks, 19 came and tried her, so so only.

@ sos bro, any reviews for 22 and 25 ? no chance to see them, always working, so I assume their services should be quite good.
LOL I actually did one new PRC girl this week but lazy write FR. Maybe I’ll write tonight / tmr. Hmm 1651 I only did their g7 & 10. The rest I didn’t try leh and now I’m clearing the PRC playground. Tiagong 1651 g3 (now at 1840?) quite solid can take a look. Those 2 u mentioned I don’t think I tried.
Old 04-11-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 8
Darge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
LOL I actually did one new PRC girl this week but lazy write FR. Maybe I’ll write tonight / tmr. Hmm 1651 I only did their g7 & 10. The rest I didn’t try leh and now I’m clearing the PRC playground. Tiagong 1651 g3 (now at 1840?) quite solid can take a look. Those 2 u mentioned I don’t think I tried.
L16H51 - G3 (now at L18H40-G20) worth a try
Old 04-11-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
used to chong only PRC last time, but now feel they (most) are not worth their price tags anymore..

ok then, got chance i try to chong 22 or 25 first.
Old 05-11-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster

scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
used to chong only PRC last time, but now feel they (most) are not worth their price tags anymore..

ok then, got chance i try to chong 22 or 25 first.
“Not worth”… hmm agree somewhat. In the sense CAT60 generally younger and svc menu about the same. I am in PRC now for novelty mostly, and CAT200 biz seems abit bad in some houses, supply(mainland slowing down also) more than demand (global economy slower), clear them before they RTC Arbo i emo.

CAT60 too many SOP houses getting boring, while I wait for new stocks in the more interesting houses I guess. I have several numbers in CAT60 to be cleared, see when I got time.
Old 07-11-2023, 07:53 PM
Samster

PS readers, due to extremely busy work matters, no time to write FRs. Quick summary, But this and last week cleared the following girls:-

1608 Bing Bing 冰冰: pre milf. womanly body with some excess skin. Rly Passionate for a first visit. Dfk like long lost lovers even before she took off her clothes. A passionate lover experience. Looks and body: B service: A

1820 Apple: pre milf imo. thick make up but youthful body - almost no fats / excess skin. a commercial lover experience. Cb was Abv avg tightness ymmv, quite tight imo. Pre shot attitude was good and lots of passionate sex and teasing and kissing. Post shot: abit cold hence the “commercial lover”. Looks and body: B+ service: A-

1658A Xiao Qiao 小桥: milf. Wanted to test to see what’s the hype. a more professional WL experience, womanly body with some excess skin (gives off the yumi kazama vibes(?)). No kissing. Maybe cause of that wasn’t really what I wanted - NOT the passionate slutty lover experience. Menu wise, hmm nothing particularly exciting for me I guess. Looks and body: B- service: B

1654A Na Na: pre-milf. a passionate lover experience. Very soft natural C cups papaya boobs (touch felt v similar to 1658 XQ imo), womanly body with some excess skin. Good shower foreplay with kissing and teasing initiated by her. Pre FJ: pussy grinding each other so hard that i felt like FJ. Bbbj was more half rod. Gentle suction, small mouth trying to engulf my dick was quite cute. First girl who capped me on (usually it’s properly face to face you know) while we kissed on the bed like lovers. Can take long FJ with deep penetration - she likes it. Quite active responsive during FJ - does try to lick ur ears, kiss dfk etc. Receptive to dfk and felt like she reached out for more and enjoyed the steamy kissing after I finished. Post shot we still cuddled and chatted and kissed all. She asks very cute questions as well, quite chatty never a dull moment. Quite high gfe for me. Looks and body: A- service: A+

Amongst the four, I’d rate Na Na and Bing Bing higher. Followed by Apple then XQ. I will post the detailed FRs soon, when I have the time!
Old 07-11-2023, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Next target lulu or nana haha
Old 19-11-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster

This house generally service quite solid, heard Bing Bing likes to eat cock from a bro. So Here goes my 43th SBF FR, FR titled (“一夜情”)

House: L16H08; WL name: Bing Bing 冰冰; Age: didn’t reveal, I’d say estimate ~ late 20s believable.

Looks & body: overall, pre-milf, with a womanly body. skin: ok ah, some light make up, lash extensions. Gives off the hot sexy vibes. face / eyes / nose: rather small eyes w single eyelids iirc, nice V jawline and v sharp nose (I think got v clear enhanced before). rather small mouth with a short cute tongue. She has that RBF cold look but don’t let that fool u (read on). hair: long black hair; build: slim, can see abit loose skin on her abdomen. Enough meat at the right places, including her ass. ; Height: ~1.60m; Tits: B cups, looked and felt natural, quite firm, nipples: brown; size: normal sized, she loves people to attack “zhut zhut”. That day, She wore this denim torn shorts - huge slutty turn on for me! Plus points. Butterfly tattoo near her thigh.

Language: fluent Chinese

Pre shower routine: I was feeling v horny that day so I pounced on her the moment I stripped. She wasn’t stripped yet but we straight up kissed and dfk like lovers during one night stand. She was very comfy and loved it. Kept on fondling each other for 10 mins before the standard wash, couldn’t help but kept kissing and slippery rub from behind in the shower. After the shower she jumped onto bed and signalled me for a 抱抱 and we continued kissing after.

Shower & hygiene: good, with shower cream and deep rinse post and prior

Kissing / DFK: yes v heavily (ymmv), she really likes kissing imo v hungry. Throughout the session she reached out and I did too. I liked how comfortable and passionate she was with kissing, very spontaneous comfy and ONS lover vibes, exciting and enjoyable. Suction on lips was passionate too. One small minor thing to note I think she’s a smoker(?) - smelled a v v subtle smoke but rly rly v light, not obvious.

Cat bath: nips, balls ears. No time la we were busy kissing all the way.

AR: on menu but I opted to skip for FJ straight, not a fan of AR.

BBBJ: quite ok overall. We did 69 here for about 5-10 mins. Skills wise nothing in particular but she ate my cock aggressively throughout (some WLs 1-2 mins tired alr). I appreciate a WL who likes to eat cock. She gives me the feeling she likes, plus points.

FJ: tightness: like average WL (imo & ymmv), natural Amazon; positions:cowgirl, missionary. Caps on. Cowgirl: she was on top for quite awhile maybe 5-10 mins, refused to come down, mix of grinding and pounding, hardworking girl really. She mentioned she likes people to “zhut zhut” her so i devoured her both tits (pulls you into her breasts and asks for greater suction). After while my turn to take over with missionary - long and deep strokes for about 20mins. Finished at about 50mins mark. Moaning was sensual and loud. She is very active and responsive during FJ - lots of kissing (initiated by her and me) and licking your ears, grabbing ur chest etc. can take long rough deep FJs.

Attitude: Excellent - I like girls who are comfortable and reciprocates alot of passion and energy during sex. That’s what she gave and felt like she enjoyed it. GFE wise also good - she’s friendly chatty and comfortable to treat as a lover. post shoot: still great, talked joked and kissed. Overall, session was well paced and fun, one hour just nice!

Summary score: 8/10. Looks & body: B; Service:A RTF: yes, overall I feel it was a “one night stand passionate kissing lover experience” experience to me. I felt like i had a “one night stand” a lot of 激情 - bam then go. Treat her like ur gf and lover, she’s a wild and fun one. Can skip all the rub rub nonsense with her - straight to kissing and all. Felt like it was all the way kissing and fking, no need waste time. Bam bam done. Solid menu also - kissing / dfk, bbbj, passionate ONS feels FJ. She’s quite different from her buddy Duo Duo - different experience and vibes.

FRs done this house: Jiao Jiao; Duo Duo; Bing Bing.

If you found this helpful, pls up my points so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!

Last edited by scumofsociety; 20-11-2023 at 01:32 AM.
Old 19-11-2023, 11:10 PM
Samster

Primary targets all not free so went new house for a quick look. So Here goes my 44th SBF FR, FR titled (“an apple a day”)

House: L18H20; WL name: Apple; Age: didn’t reveal fully, claims mid 20s, id say maybe closer to ~ late 20s more believable.

Looks & body: overall, pre-milf, with a youthful body. skin: v fair skin, rather thick make up, v long thick eyelash extensions. Gives off the hot sexy vibes. face / eyes / nose: rather small eyes w single eyelids iirc, nice V shaped face, sharp jawline and sharp nose (I think got enhanced before). Some glitter KTV vibes makeup near her eyes. rather small mouth with a short cute tongue. hair: long black hair; build: slim, almost no fats / excess skin (no signs of preggo imo), rather firm body; Height: ~1.60m; Tits: B-C cups, looked and felt enhanced, nipples: pink iirc?; size: cherry sized, ok to attack “zhut zhut”.

Pre shower routine foreplay: bear hug her from behind and we kissed. In the shower, teased each other rub rub shower cream action. She pussy rubbed me naughtily all over my body while i sat on the sex chair in the shower. Some light kissing, dfk and chatting here too.

Kissing / DFK: yes (ymmv), initiated by her and reciprocated as well.

Cat bath: nips, balls ears.

AR: not sure if on menu but don’t care la i also not a fan of AR.

BBBJ: good overall. Her mouth is really quite small so bbbj felt quite tight. Her tongue attacked the frenulum and shaft well but quite a bit of spitting from Time to time. May be a turn off to some but I’m good. Maybe 2-3 mins here, could be longer in hindsight but she was keen to caps on.

FJ: tightness: above average, more tight than average WL (imo & ymmv), natural Amazon; positions:cowgirl, missionary. Caps on. Cowgirl: she was on top for abit maybe 2-3 mins. After while my turn to take over with missionary - long and deep strokes for about 20-25mins. Fucked till we were both sweating. Towards the end she would check if i came alr etc - abit turn off for me since we still had time. Finished at about 40mins mark. Moaning was soft but slightly mechanical. She is quite active and responsive during FJ - kissing (initiated by me and reciprocated) and licking your ears, grabbing ur chest etc. can take long rough deep FJs.

Attitude: ok - pre shoot was fine, smiley and all. post shoot: quite cold for some reason. Overall, session was ok but at the end felt not much gfe, done in about 40-45 mins, maybe bbbj could have been longer before caps on. Felt like it was passionate at the start before it went abit “biz as usual”, “have you cum alr” midway / towards the end.

Summary score: 7.5-8/10. Looks & body: B+; Service:A- RTF: overall I feel it was a “commercial lover experience” experience to me. On one hand, before shoot was quite fun. But yeah overall, I’ve had better passionate slutty sex. Not RTF material for me since I’ve had better elsewhere but still not bad la.

Other house thoughts: spacious, 360 mirrors for good view i saw some ropes on the ceiling but didn’t try LOL. Saw about 3-4 girls here, all quite heavy make up not sure if its a house thing.

If you found this helpful, pls up my points so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!
Old 19-11-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Heard a lot of hype around Xiao Qiao so i dropped by to clear. So Here goes my 45th SBF FR, FR titled (“没特别”)

House: L16H58A; WL name: Xiao Qiao 小桥; Age: didn’t reveal, I’d say estimate ~ mid to late 30s believable.

Looks & body: overall, milf, with a womanly body. skin:. Gives off the hot sexy slut vibes. Some have said she looks Korean, yes but more Korean kimchi making ahjumma (auntie) not the girls group Korean ah LOL. She gives off that Yumi Kazama vibes kind of feels (imo); id see her co-starring. face / eyes / nose: . hair: long black hair, clipped up like some mama-san; build: fleshy, evident loose skin / excess “bah” on her abdomen. meaty at the right places, including her ass. Some little moles where and there on body with a blue feather tattoo on her back; Height: ~1.60-1.65m; Tits: C cups, natural, very soft (like jelly fish) and papaya shaped with natural sag, very comfortable to play and rub, nipples: brown; size: cherry sized, ok to attack “zhut zhut”.

Pre shower routine: standard wash SOP.

Kissing / DFK: No, v clear - her head turned to the side during FJ - turn-off so i focused on her nice set of tits instead during FJ.

Cat bath: nips, balls ears.

BBBJ: quite ok technically. Bbbj suction was above average for PRCs. she attacks the frenulum well with lots of DT.

FJ: tightness: like average WL (imo & ymmv), natural Amazon; positions:cowgirl, missionary. Caps on. Cowgirl: she put on a OL (?) uniform thingy for some kinkyness, her tits bounced up and down, very delicious and visually appealing, zhut zhut gaolat. Very soft to suck on. Rode for awhile 2-3 mins, before i took over. Missionary: her tits whilst nice are not firm, so they spread apart like jellyfish during missionary. Suggest to Kiak her hands together for better visuals. Moaning: mechanical.

Attitude: ok, comfy, tried to initiate convos (she even told me “你好骚“ LOL never thought i would be the receiving end of this ) but overall nothing rly special maybe lack of chemistry?. Overall, for my needs 30 mins enough i guess!

Summary score: 7/10. Looks & body: B-; Service:B RTF: No, overall I feel it was a “professional WL” experience to me. Nothing special. i like and want a passionate lover slut experience. XQ is more a working professional prim and proper WL. No kissing not passionate, just not what i want. She’s still nice to talk to but not a lover. She will still deliver if u looking for a professional massage bbbj, FJ session with a nice set of tits i guess.

FRs done this house: Yang Yang; Xiao Qiao.

Last edited by scumofsociety; 20-11-2023 at 01:31 AM.
Old 20-11-2023, 12:41 AM
Samster

So I heard there were quite a few newbies in this house and never been here so wanted to see the rooms anyways. Went in and picked the sluttiest one. Here goes my 46th SBF FR, FR titled (“caps on alr?”)

House: L16H54A; WL name: Na Na 娜娜; Age: didn’t reveal, I’d say estimate ~ late 20s believable.

Looks & body: overall, pre-milf, with a womanly body. skin: fair 白, some light make up, lash extensions and mascara. Gives off the hot sexy vibes. face / eyes / nose: rather nice attractive eyes w single eyelids iirc(?), nice jawline and nose. rather small mouth with a short cute tongue. hair: long black hair; build: slim with abit of flesh, can see abit loose skin on her abdomen. Enough meat at the right places, including her ass. Like most PRCs, standard chopstick筷子legs, smooth fingers can glide through. ; Height: 1.55-1.6m; Tits: C cups, Very soft (jellyfish-ish) natural C cups papaya boobs with a natural sag to it (touch felt v similar to next door 1658A XQ imo); nipples: brown; size: normal sized, ok to attack “zhut zhut”. That day, She wore this white lace dress that complemented her fair skin well then changed to a Sexy translucent night gown before the FJ.

Pre shower routine: standard wash, I gave her a light pull but felt she wasn’t exactly the sex hungry kind(?) / the kind to go down on you hungrily in shower. light chatting, kissing and teasing/rubbing also. She tries to initiate convos on curious topics well (e.g. trans), never a quiet / awkward moment.

Kissing / DFK: yes (ymmv), during catbath, light kissing at the start then slowly escalated to more passionate DFK During FJ (initiated by her and she reciprocates also). Post shoot shower had some light kissing moments also. Not exactly sex hungry passionate kissing but I’d say she’s more the kind to take time to open up during the session, she felt like a gf/lover who tried to please, quite good for a first visit. I liked how she kissed, lips mostly and slowly escalate. Suction on lips was passionate too. Quite passionate for a first visit.

Cat bath: performed on the bed. nips, neck, balls, front body and back.

BBBJ: quite ok overall. maybe 3-5 mins. Gentle suction, small mouth trying to engulf my dick was quite cute. More half rod DT

FJ: tightness: like average WL (imo & ymmv), natural Amazon; Pre FJ: pussy grinding my dick so hard that i felt like FJ. What I liked was how she capped me. Somehow she managed to cap me without me knowing when we were kissing and dfk-ing rather naturally (NOT the usual mechanical “Lai come, i caps u on” before we continue), huge plus points prolly the 1st girl after 50 who manage to do this!? Next, positions: missionary and lying doggie. About 15 mins here - her papaya tits and big nips are visually stunning so i Kiap-ed them together and gobbled them, buried my face in them - super sexy. She is very active and responsive during FJ - lots of kissing (initiated by her and she wanted more and me) and licking your ears, grabbing ur chest etc. next flipped her over to lying doggie, ard another 15 mins here - drilled my whole rod in and she liked it deep (quite impressed since most WLs prefer not too deep). I would mix in some dfk from the side while pinning her hands down, like in JAV which she reciprocated with her tongue out. V steamy. Fked till we both sweated heavily and came and 45-50mins mark. FJ felt v natural, like “both of us became one” reciprocal enjoyable sex. Moaning was sensual and soft with uneven breathing, steamy!

Attitude: v good, above average. She makes convos a lot during foreplay. post shoot: Post shot we still cuddled and chatted and kissed all till time was almost up, no rush. Overall felt like she was like a gf 女友 trying to please. She asks curious funny questions about her observations in Singapore and the night gown adds on to the lover experience, good gfe. Overall, session was well paced and fun, one hour just nice!

Summary score: 8.5/10. Looks & body: A-; Service:A+, svc wise room for improvement on bbbj and can be more passionate for my liking. RTF: yes, overall I feel it was a “tries to please you lover 情人” experience to me, i would rtf her if i was looking for a passionate slutty lover experience with nice natural papaya tits. smooth gfe caps on skill also. Solid menu also - great soft C papaya tits, high gfe, dfk, bbbj, passionate bf-gf feels FJ. Can take long deep FJs also.

Last edited by scumofsociety; 20-11-2023 at 04:53 PM.
Old 20-11-2023, 01:24 AM
Samster

Continuing to clear this house’s newbies!. Here goes my 47th SBF FR, FR titled (“699 护士 ”)

House: L16H54A; WL name: Lu Lu; Age: claims 26 yo, I’d say estimate ~ +1/2 believable.

Looks & body: overall, pre-milf, with a womanly body. skin: 健康 healthy skin tone, not super fair but defo not tanned, some natural light make up, lash extensions. Gives off the hot sexy vibes. face / eyes / nose: rather nice attractive eyes w single eyelids iirc(?), nice jawline and 挺 nose. Looks abit like YY next door 1658A? (Apparently they are good friends) 五官端正face features sharp enough such that she’ll still look good w/o much makeup; hair: long black hair; build: slim, not much excess “bah” / skin on her abdomen iirc. Enough meat at the right places, including her ass. Like most PRCs, standard chopstick筷子legs, smooth fingers can glide through. 前凸后翘; Height: 1.55-1.6m; Tits: C cups, round and firm, not exactly sure but looked and felt enhanced but quite soft on the top, quite well made if enhanced; nipples: brown; size: big appetising, ok to attack “zhut zhut”. She was apparently a nurse in China - hence the title.

Pre shower routine: standard wash, I gave her a light pull but felt she’s NOT exactly the sex hungry kind(?) / the kind to go down on you hungrily in shower. light chatting.

Kissing / DFK: yes (ymmv), but more reciprocated than initiated. Felt more like she does it if you want it than enjoyed.

Cat bath: performed on the bed. nips, neck, balls, front body and back.

BBBJ: quite long here, maybe 10-15mins. she was blowing me then eventually her abalone tilted to me and signalled for 69. Her abalone no smell , her bbbj Suction was gentle and barely any strength. But quite long duration, for a PRC la.

FJ: tightness: like average WL (imo & ymmv), natural Amazon; missionary - about 15 mins here? I didn’t go too rough on her since she can’t take too long rough / deep FJs. Eventually she asked to finish in CIM. Ok with her haha i like CIM more anyways. Moaning was mechanical and like radio. CIM finish was quite ok - not immediate pullout, waits patiently for u to orgasm every drop out. But iirc didn’t exactly stick the 10/10 landing for a well done - lacked the aftershocks tongue swirling and pumping / sucking “till every last drop was out” touch.

Attitude: ok. I feel she’s quite similar to next door YY. In the sense she’s also more a “do the job” WL than a passionate lover. So good enough for a good time yes i guess?, but I’ve tried better more high energy passionate ones. So she has no unique selling point. A dime a dozen.

Summary score: 7.5/10. Looks & body: A-; Service:B, svc wise room for improvement on bbbj and can be more passionate for my liking. RTF: no, overall I feel it was a “polite accommodating WL” experience to me. Then again, she will still work well if you like her looks, just need a sexy WL with nice figure who can do the job mechanically.

Old 20-11-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20992 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

I have upped you 24 elixirs. Thanks for the contributions! Pls keep them coming!

I used to have a thread strictly for my FR but these days I dun have the time to upkeep …

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-11-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I have upped you 24 elixirs. Thanks for the contributions! Pls keep them coming!

I used to have a thread strictly for my FR but these days I dun have the time to upkeep …
Thanks for the ups Max, I’m an avid reader of your FRs too which I’ve found very helpful. Yeah indeed an issue with time got time to fuck them no time to write, been overdue for so long so I thought just one shot clear 5 FRs before I forget . one more for 1431 Si Qi 思琪 which I’ll post today or tmr. Afew more girls on my hit list to clear at 1654A in the coming weeks!

PS: Heck ChatGPT can’t even help with FR cause it’s too dirty for it .
Old 20-11-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Heard from @Triple_H there was a “Yang Mi 杨幂” so I went to take a look for myself since I’ve always found Yang Mi extremely fuckable and has that cfm look. Long FR ahead since this was a double session. Here goes my 48th SBF FR, FR titled (“小杨幂?”)

House: L14H31; WL name: Si Qi 思琪; Age: claims to be 25yo, I’d say estimate ~ late 20s more believable.

Looks & body: I do agree with @Triple_H’s assessment, I think from certain angles (esp from the side and when her hair is down and she doesn’t smile), she does resemble Yang Mi杨幂 when Yang was in her sweeter 20s, in the 宫锁/仙剑early 2000s days (maybe a 6-7/10 resemblance, strictly imo ymmv). Biggest difference is prolly her smaller eyes though. overall, pre-milf, with a womanly body. skin: healthy skin tone, some light make up, lash extensions and mascara light KTV make up. Gives off the hot sexy vibes. face / eyes / nose: rather nice attractive eyes w double eyelids iirc(?), naturally sharp jawline and nose. The face shape is close to 杨幂 also. hair: long black hair; build: slim, can see her ribcage alr, v slight loose skin on her abdomen but I rly don’t think it’s ex-preggo skin (I did ask and she claims she was NOT preggo before). Enough meat at the right places, including her ass. Like most PRCs, standard chopstick筷子legs, smooth fingers can glide through. ; Height: ~1.6m; Tits: C cups, soft natural C cups round/bell shaped boobs quite firm imo; nipples: brown; size: big appetising nips, ok to attack “zhut zhut”. Special features: That day, She wore this Japanese 日本school girl uniform (from Taobao, plus points for effort) with adidas sports shoes. Quite impressed at her effort in costumes - shows 敬业 work ethics and she cares about her service.

Pre shower routine: standard wash, I gave her a light pull but felt she was NOT exactly the sex hungry / naughty kind(?) / the kind to go down on you hungrily in shower. More a reserved girl at the start. Likes to hum songs a lot and some light chatting - She tries to initiate convos, never a quiet / awkward moment.

Kissing / DFK: yes (ymmv), during catbath, light kissing at the start then slowly escalated to more passionate DFK During FJ (mostly initiated by me and reciprocated by her). Not exactly sex hungry passionate kissing but I’d say she’s more the kind to take time to open up during the session, she felt like a gf/lover who tried to accommodate and please u, quite good for a first visit. Kisses well technically, sensual passionate and orderly, not the messy anyhow “lah” kind. Quite a gfe style of kissing imo (huge ymmv, I understand 思琪 generally doesn’t dfk).

Cat bath: uses her double Cs to rub your back; kisses / sucks ur nips nips, neck, balls. She also did some quick back massage before we started 2nd session of sex.

AR: NA, also dc cause I’m not a fan of AR.

BBBJ: if her resemblance to 大幂幂 was the 1st highlight, This was the 2nd. She’s exactly not the kind to like to eat cock but she is very patient with her bbbj delivery. Prolly the longest bbbj I’ve had from a PRC (20-25 mins on and off?), no complaints at all (generally my experience is PRCs mostly can’t / don’t want to eat for long). Huge plus points here. 思琪 can eat cock patiently while u relax and just enjoy but be careful not to misfire (I’ve had to control my breathing a lot but v v tempted to fire into her mouth). She would ask u for your preference, she switches between 2 modes easily - gentle and sensual OR fast and furious. Technique: her mouth is moist and she does not spit v often, can hold in her mouth. The suction is strong (fast & furious mode) and tongue attacks the balls, shaft and frenulum quite well. Her tongue would dust 打扫 your head naughtily, quite itchy . Surprisingly A lot of “whole rod in” DT also (mine is 6 inch so few PRCs take it all in). Keeps eye contact with u a lot. One minor note: need to let her know if you’re firing CIM beforehand, her CIM option is add-on $50 (I did not go for this so be careful in ur control !). Great girl for bbbj lovers like me - finally a PRC that eats cock patiently with no rush / stress .

FJ: tightness: like average WL (imo & ymmv), natural Amazon; positions: bed missionary, standing doggie and sex chair missionary. About 15-25 mins here - her tits and big nips are visually stunning but they would spread in missionary so i Kiap-ed them together and gobbled / motorboat them. She is quite active and responsive during FJ - some kissing (initiated by her), grabbing ur chest etc. next is standing doggie, got her to stand beside the bed and put her left hand on the wooden bed frame. ard another 5-10 mins here - drilled my whole rod in. I would mix in some dfk from the side while pulling her right hand behind and my left hand on her boob, like in JAV which she reciprocated with her tongue out. V steamy! Lastly, missionary on the sex chair which I’ve never tried before, about 10-15 mins here. Again, Kiap her tits for a better view. Can stand on the steel frame around the chair for deeper penetration and better angle. FJ felt quite good, she was accommodating for multiple positions and responsive. Overall, I think she can take long FJs, especially for a PRC (some complain after awhile, 思琪 is patient and relaxed). Moaning was sensual and soft but slightly mechanical!

Attitude: v good, above average. She makes meaningful convos a lot during foreplay. She’s mature, friendly, comfortable to chat with, considerate and observant (asked me to use pillow for better eye contact etc), constantly asks for feedback as well. post shoot: Post shot we still cuddled and chatted till time was almost up, no rush. Overall felt like she was like a gf 女友 trying to please. Overall, session was well paced and fun, I intended for 1 session initially but extended cause I rly wanted to fuck Yang Mi 杨幂 longer .

Summary score: 8.5-9/10. Looks & body: A; Service:A+, svc wise room for improvement on gfe & add-on tip for CIM (sadly), I like more passion / slutty spontaneous stuff like shower bbbj etc. RTF: yes, overall I feel it was a “tries to please you lover 情人” experience to me, i would rtf her if i was looking to fuck a Yang Mi 杨幂lookalike , prolly the closest “6-7/10” one in GL I’ve seen (MANAGE ur expectations, don’t compare to the airbrushed pictures of 杨幂 pls then come and kpkb zap me LOL ). Solid menu also - great soft C cups, reasonable keen to pls gfe, dfk (ymmv), long patient bbbj, passionate bf-gf feels FJ. Can take long deep FJs in multiple positions.

Other house thoughts: the younger okt is quite friendly and hospitable. Can book their WLs directly with the girls / via him. For those who drive, the okt even offers to help cover ur license plate if u park there. The room I went to was rly spacious, had 360 mirrors and a sex chair which I’ve never tried before hahaha . They do have a water bed as well - do let them know if you’re keen to try but not my style. One minor thing: they don’t seem to serve bottled water so if you intend to fuck for long, bring their cups of water/tea (offered to you below) up. Otherwise, the WL has to go down and take.

Last edited by scumofsociety; 21-11-2023 at 07:12 PM.
Old 20-11-2023, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally we have a fr on 1654a lulu
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1