The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-03-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 958 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
After Lin Lin left, may I ask where do you bros get your dua neh fix?
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/nina-massage/

This one my dua neh fix. Very funny girl to disturb and talk dirty too.
Old 17-03-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
Seems like a trend to use numbers now as names! Quite chio also this number girl
Waiting for ml who dare use 69 as her nick.
Old 17-03-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
Velsor84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVelsor84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post

Agree with bro here. Nicely shaped boobs to enjoy. An all-rounder with looks, body and service. This is a keeper for me 😀
Old 17-03-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsleepwork View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/77-massage/

new listing, interesting name
Look very pretty .Any review ?
Old 17-03-2023, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 2
HonestMRs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Thanks for your support bro! To help a deserving one a little more and for newbies, this is the W we are talking about : https://sglonelyguy-20.com/w-massage/

I only hope she can stay longer here, for the $120 I am parting with (excluding tips), she is one of the very few who exhibits consistency in provision of her listed services.

Furthermore, I like it that she keeps a high level of hygiene practice, for example, by changing the towel so frequently. Not easy feat but she manages it well.

And for folks like me who likes a real good chat with ML, having endless interesting conversation with W has become very much a norm requiring frequent visits and extensions

Her beauty and very beautiful eyes need no further mention
Location: Area FP. Can park within condo and along roadside. Convenient for drivers. Near to food centres. Can grab quick bites before/after action.
Look : Picture is her. She has been working on her diet and have much sharper features now. And my oh my! That mesmerising smile and beautiful eyes.
Body: curvy with ample (.)(.) smell really good too.
Attitude : very accommodating. A great conversationalist. Never a full moment with her during the whole session.
GFE : High GFE. Wipe down after shower. Offers drink. Hugs at door. Offer snacks too.
Sensual : Enjoyed her thorough cat bath and her edging HJ. She will adjust to your preferences.
Massage : got effort.
RTM : Yes. As bro @georgemagnum mentioned her good hygiene, easygoing character, sincere heart and beautiful face/body
Old 17-03-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -59 / Power: 0
Alwx has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Believemeornot View Post
Finally I am back after a long long oversea break, need some really useful information from all bros! Please kindly advise 😝

Seen latest update saying now a lot of FL joining to steal rice bowl wor, Izzit true?

Personally I still prefer going through the standard one rather those from the FL cause to me it defeat the purpose already.

Bros can help reply me here or private massage me, I need names! Haha 😂
I recommend W https://sglonelyguy-20.com/w-massage/

Tried W yesterday after out of this scene for some time. I will say that she is one of the best and genuine ML I have ever visited.

Will share MR when I have time.
Old 17-03-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Costs of operation has increased exponentially. And everyday the number of girls keep coming in.

They need to diversify to survive.

Bearing that in mind, some FLs may not be proficient in HJ.
Those seeking high standards in HJ techniques might have to be patient.
But money is in short supply.

You get the drift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
A business strategy, FL suddenly has a new segment untapped before. MP mushroomed like nobody's business as well. May the best survive and give me our money's worth.
Old 17-03-2023, 12:53 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Was browsing the SLG listings and noted several new ladies onboard.... many of the newbies have that familiar look..... on closer scrutiny of these new listings.... realised that more than half of them are actually FLs.
Dome 2 must be really jialat if so many of them are jumping ship into ML territory.
Because SLG also do not QC anymore....

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 17-03-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsor84 View Post
Agree with bro here. Nicely shaped boobs to enjoy. An all-rounder with looks, body and service. This is a keeper for me 😀
I had a great session with her too, just can't remember that her melons were comparable to Lin Lin's. Perhaps it is time to make a revisit to double confirm.
Old 17-03-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Believemeornot is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwx View Post
I recommend W https://sglonelyguy-20.com/w-massage/

Tried W yesterday after out of this scene for some time. I will say that she is one of the best and genuine ML I have ever visited.

Will share MR when I have time.
Thanks bro! I will try W today then 77 which other bro mention. Wait for my humble MR soon.
Old 17-03-2023, 01:12 PM
Who Am I ?

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1272 / Power: 66
Matrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud ofMatrix has much to be proud of

Panties or stupid shorts? And full 1hr? Business must be bad. I used to get 45mins and shown the door

Thanks for sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafaq89 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/chen-ying-massage/

FR for Chen Ying (formly Kiki Massage Queen) , visited last evening:

Location: 5 min walk from nearest MRT, very easy to find and accessible

Environment: 8/10, Condo setup; fresh towel given for shower/wash-up. Cosy area and nice view

Looks: 9/10, 90% of what you see on listing
but wont reject, good skin complexion, feminine.

Service: 8/10, friendly and chatty, SN half way through the massage, after massage and deed will serve warm water. No shortchanging of time, full 1 hr.

Massage: 9/10, massage without oil but with good strength will ask u where/which part of ur back u wanna focus more on and she focus on massage throughout.
One or maybe the best in back stepping. Very

Sensual: 8/10, abit of HDLY and catbath before asking to turn over, light teasing GFE HJ with voluptuous boobs on you.

RTM: Yes, my regular go to ML who gives superb massage yet overall service is still good.
Old 17-03-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Because SLG also do not QC anymore....
But the webmaster must be raking in alot of $$, so many girls advertising there now..almost everyday i see new girls there recently..
Old 17-03-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
I had a great session with her too, just can't remember that her melons were comparable to Lin Lin's. Perhaps it is time to make a revisit to double confirm.
Agree on the experience with Nina also.
Her pair dun think win her friend, but she has her own unique charm.
On my RTM list definitely.
Old 17-03-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
malebee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried octopus chair? how is it feels like? if you have to choose which is better nuru or octopus chair?
Old 17-03-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 4
Aircond is one of the Best!Aircond is one of the Best!Aircond is one of the Best!Aircond is one of the Best!

PSA:Sharing this post for the good of the newbie joining this community.

Pay $120, get the listed services and get out is a wise move.
Once you start buying them stuffs, however small (eg meals, phone card top up, and whatever), it will slowly translate to more expensive stuffs. The pressure to buy them stuffs will escalate.

These ladies are tough to be able to come here to survive. They will have to manipulate - more so in this crowded ML space climate. And if you think they really appreciate you buying stuffs for them, try hearing their conversation with their cliques about you if you are lucky enough

Guard your wallet wisely. One good way for me to guard my wallet is to always ask myself why don’t I avoid paying for the ML’s purchases and use the money to buy stuffs for my mother or gf instead. Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aircond View Post
Quoting tigerprawn’s gentle reminder.

PSA: recently, came across quite some sharing that resulted in bros losing their hard earned money

-MLs borrowing huge sum of money from several bros with sob stories
-MLs baiting bros to buy them stuffs

New bros please be careful with parting of your money. Many of the stories, “listen listen is good enough”.

Just a gentle reminder that this is a PSA.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1