The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-01-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 17
francomade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbear View Post
Can I just ask is anyone experiencing no replies from MLS listed on slg? I have tried texting several of them to ask for location and wanting to book but no reply. Went back to my old MLS to check is there any bad record by far is don't have. So kinda puzzled that I'm not getting any replies. Tried texted twice on different weeks/days but still no reply. Saw quite a few bros experiencing the same issue not getting any bookings or replies.
Those experience guys can share any solution for such situation?
Yes, me too. Even texted the ones which I frequent suddenly all don't reply. So weird..
Old 10-01-2023, 10:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Jackie1688 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
im not supporting this bro or anything. never check his post history or if he used to talk nonsense or not.

but... if there is a pretty ML that I like and would take $1500 a month to let me up anytime, even 10 times a month, I think ok leh... but of coz the question is really have such deal meh?
I pay the mL is ear digging talent 🤣, also do my girlfriend 🤣 🤣 go back china 3 months ago ! help her give a little rent can overnight and 啪啪 ! guess who??😆 Before stay at Steven
Old 10-01-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Jackie1688 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
im not supporting this bro or anything. never check his post history or if he used to talk nonsense or not.

but... if there is a pretty ML that I like and would take $1500 a month to let me up anytime, even 10 times a month, I think ok leh... but of coz the question is really have such deal meh?
I think the mL many guy know is who, ear digging talent, before stay at Steven, her no do fj 😂😂
Old 10-01-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
samenjoyer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hey guys any review on PP?

How does she look compared to photos? Does she provide BJ?
Old 10-01-2023, 11:18 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42291 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbear View Post
Can I just ask is anyone experiencing no replies from MLS listed on slg? I have tried texting several of them to ask for location and wanting to book but no reply. Went back to my old MLS to check is there any bad record by far is don't have. So kinda puzzled that I'm not getting any replies. Tried texted twice on different weeks/days but still no reply. Saw quite a few bros experiencing the same issue not getting any bookings or replies.
Those experience guys can share any solution for such situation?
Yes, those okt told those gals to be more careful in taking new clients. Many mls were caught during recent raid.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 10-01-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
LifeisGood2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by francomade View Post
Yes, me too. Even texted the ones which I frequent suddenly all don't reply. So weird..
windy recently, maybe lying low
Old 10-01-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 4
Sodalime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySodalime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wind didn’t subside. Strong.
Old 10-01-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
She said she will wake up 11am from now onwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I am not sure as the categorisation for SYT is rather strict here. Definitely early twenties, and quite green. Au natural of a young girl.

To book her, try after 2pm. She wakes up late.
Old 10-01-2023, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 3
Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker4SYTs View Post
What got me interested Her unique nick “W” and her pretty fotos in SLG. as well as quite a few good reviews from reputable bros after I activate the “search” function. Some adjectives used on her included “pretty”, “doe eyed”, “not time watcher”, “SYT” and indeed the reviews were all very accurate.

Communication Was a breeze. Very polite. Was not able to visit her the first time round but she was very nice about it. Messaged her few days later and she still remembered our conversation. From her reply can tell she is very jovial and friendly. A good start.

Location Central. Discreet. Was able to park inside condo so that’s a plus. Near good food.

First impression yes those beautiful eyes! 会说话的眼睛。She is prettier than the fotos. Really nice skin. Sweet smile and ample bosom. Offered me warm water. Even reminded me to check if it’s too hot and we chit chatted for a good 5mins listening to the nice music in the background. She patted me dry after my shower. High GFE.

Massage good strength. New clean white towels. One for pillow another for body.

Sensual SN but boy does she smells good. Enjoy the massage. Responsive nips to my touches. Took awhile to cum but she was still smiling away. She even asked if it was her technique. That’s how nice she is. Genuinely want you to have a good time.

Interactions very easy to talk to her. Love her girlish giggles. Talked about everything under the sun. And she remains chatty even on WC. Very fun and sincere girl to be with.

RTM A firm YES from me. As my nick shows I’m a sucker for SYTs. Definitely has the SYT vibes and coupled with her High GFE, she definitely deserve weekly visits. She has that classy look so for that bro looking to bring someone for annual company dinner, W will be a good choice.

In the Pipeline Love, AngelBaby, Mo Li

Please Up my Reputation if you benefit from my MR.
To the bro that zapped me to negative realm and left this comment.
"She SYT? Open your eyes la!!!!!!!!!! Omfg! She SYT? Open your eyes la!!!!!!!!!! Omfg! Please raise the bar of such definition bro raise the bar of such definition bro"

I've visited more MLs than you probably peed in your diaper. And I only write MRs for those deserving ones. But U r freaking right. W is not SYT to you because U are a prepubescence tween who is probably dont have pocket money to find MLs. So the only way to boost your pathetic ego is to zap others bros for sharing hardworking MLs . .
Old 11-01-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Yes, those okt told those gals to be more careful in taking new clients. Many mls were caught during recent raid.
Only massage and handjob. Why AV try so hard to eliminate them.
Old 11-01-2023, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
To the bro that zapped me to negative realm and left this comment.
"She SYT? Open your eyes la!!!!!!!!!! Omfg! She SYT? Open your eyes la!!!!!!!!!! Omfg! Please raise the bar of such definition bro raise the bar of such definition bro"

I've visited more MLs than you probably peed in your diaper. And I only write MRs for those deserving ones. But U r freaking right. W is not SYT to you because U are a prepubescence tween who is probably dont have pocket money to find MLs. So the only way to boost your pathetic ego is to zap others bros for sharing hardworking MLs . .
From the way he write, he probably had a bad experience with W.
Old 11-01-2023, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Only massage and handjob. Why AV try so hard to eliminate them.
Not paying tax mah
Old 11-01-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 3
Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
From the way he write, he probably had a bad experience with W.
Thank you Bro @Peacekeeping for your inputs.
In this forum we all agree to disagree. Everyone mileage varies. But when you have kiddo like this bro who is crying like a baby just because he didn’t get his way with W. Suck it up like a man and don’t abuse the zap/up Rep system just because life gave U lemons.

W is youthful looking. I’ve much older MLs before. Definitely won’t say they are SYTs. So learn to respect others view. W is defo no landmine. Peace out.

Appreciate bro @ladyassasinato for your Up. It’s bros like you that deserves respect for supporting truthful MRs. And to those bros that zap me leave your nick. Scare what? You no balls Ah? I got no power to zap U too. Got balls to zap leave your nick.
Old 11-01-2023, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
What got me interested Her unique nick “W” and her pretty fotos in SLG. as well as quite a few good reviews from reputable bros after I activate the “search” function. Some adjectives used on her included “pretty”, “doe eyed”, “not time watcher”, “SYT” and indeed the reviews were all very accurate.

Communication Was a breeze. Very polite. Was not able to visit her the first time round but she was very nice about it. Messaged her few days later and she still remembered our conversation. From her reply can tell she is very jovial and friendly. A good start.

Location Central. Discreet. Was able to park inside condo so that’s a plus. Near good food.

First impression yes those beautiful eyes! 会说话的眼睛。She is prettier than the fotos. Really nice skin. Sweet smile and ample bosom. Offered me warm water. Even reminded me to check if it’s too hot and we chit chatted for a good 5mins listening to the nice music in the background. She patted me dry after my shower. High GFE.

Massage good strength. New clean white towels. One for pillow another for body.

Sensual SN but boy does she smells good. Enjoy the massage. Responsive nips to my touches. Took awhile to cum but she was still smiling away. She even asked if it was her technique. That’s how nice she is. Genuinely want you to have a good time.

Interactions very easy to talk to her. Love her girlish giggles. Talked about everything under the sun. And she remains chatty even on WC. Very fun and sincere girl to be with.

RTM A firm YES from me. As my nick shows I’m a sucker for SYTs. Definitely has the SYT vibes and coupled with her High GFE, she definitely deserve weekly visits. She has that classy look so for that bro looking to bring someone for annual company dinner, W will be a good choice.

In the Pipeline Love, AngelBaby, Mo Li

Please Up my Reputation if you benefit from my MR.
Keep doin what you are doing bro.
Keen reader of your MRs. Your review has pique my interest to visit W so thank you for that!
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/w-massage/
Waiting for your upcoming MRs on Love and AngelBaby
They are on my radar too

Last edited by cheongster_11; 11-01-2023 at 12:59 AM.
Old 11-01-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie1688 View Post
Before I pay 1500$ a month for mL,can 啪啪 anytime haha 😂
I’m surprised at this amount. Your before should be quite long ago. Nowadays 1500 maybe 1 shot short time. not anytime in a month. Lol

Sidetrack, visited kiki today and boy was I disappointed. Won’t reject but looks differ from photo. Sensual part was lacking so much, I left disappointed. And those reviews which said she can work in ktv, I beg to differ. If she works there most likely will have no biz.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1