The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 22-11-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2suck View Post
This reminds me of that one night where my then boyfriend and I were smooching on the bus and he got so horny we alighted somewhere along Jalan Bukit Merah. There were some HDB flats under construction (near completion) so we entered a vacant block and he fucked me at the 2nd floor staircase landing. We thought we had the place all to ourselves so I let it all out and moaned so loudly when I was reaching my orgasm. Then to our big surprise, someone shone a light on us. On turning around, we saw a group of construction workers watching us.

My boyfriend got scared but I told him not to mind them and finish fucking me since he had not cummed yet. So he continued fucking me and 2 of the workers approached us, standing in front of me with their erect cocks out of their pants. They wanted me to blow them but I declined. Instead I gave them both a mighty handjob and they blew their wad all over the floor right in front of me. Then 2 more came and joined in. By the time my boyfriend who takes a long time to cum finally dumped his load inside me, I had give handjobs to at least half a dozen workers. They were all from China and were well hung (compared to my boyfriend).
question is if they managed to grab a hold of your boobies as they must exhibit unbelievable self control to be jerked by a naked lady without touching her..?
Old 22-11-2022, 07:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post
question is if they managed to grab a hold of your boobies as they must exhibit unbelievable self control to be jerked by a naked lady without touching her..?
they did play with my tits and i find that amazingly sensual. i didn't stop them. anyway they know better than to get rough as they know that if they are reported they get deported immediately. so they were in a way, cooperative.
Old 22-11-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Quote:
they did play with my tits and i find that amazingly sensual. i didn't stop them. anyway they know better than to get rough as they know that if they are reported they get deported immediately. so they were in a way, cooperative.
that must be an unforgettable night for all present, free show and free hj and free to caress.. envious.. haha
Old 22-11-2022, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
sgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
When I was an undergrad, my then boyfriend and I would enter the male toilet in the wee hours of the morning and have sex in the quiet of a cubicle. With clothes on, he would unzipped his pants and I would extricate his dick out from his fly and blow him. In return, he would either lift up my skirt, pull down my panties and lick my cunt until I reach my orgasm. Then making sure the coast is clear, we would furtively exit the toilet.

Have done it in several shopping malls including the old Plaza Singapura, Shaw Centre (Scotts Road), Shaw Tower (Beach Road), Golden Mile Tower (Beach Road), Lucky Plaza, Far East Plaza etc. Our favourite was Shaw Centre as it is relatively quiet and after that we just go and have breakfast opposite at Far East Plaza. When the toilets at Shaw Centre are being washed, we proceed to use the ones on the top level of Far East Plaza. These were our 2 favourite toilets.

We always make it a point to leave my boyfriend's spunk in a very strategic position in the cubicle so that the next user will get to see it and be wondering who has been masturbating in there.

Those were the days.
this reminds me of a time where i somewhat found a couple having sex in the male cubicle of a mall in town. but since it was quite late (close to 1130pm) and no one was around, they allowed me to watch while i fap. the gf gave me handjob while the bf fuck from behind, then i cum in the cubicle next to it. good times but only one time.
Old 23-11-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!

Milliena Walk Carpark during the lockdown. It was really dark. They didn't switch on the lights. But my FB and I were so horny and desperate for each other that our lust overcame our initial fears.

The drive home was even more eerie as there were no cars on the road.
Old 24-11-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
MickMassy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMickMassy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingDD View Post
Wahh banging in open and able to do an impromptu blow bang. Any places like that nowadays? I’m planning to do one with my gf but dk any places
I'm game to join you guys
Old 28-11-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Before I was tgt with my current gf, during the initial dating stage, she shared with me how she would sneak into the lecture theatres with her ex during uni days to hanky panky. So after watching a movie one night, I drove her to her alma mater. On the pretext of her telling me which classes she been to etc etc. I tried to open those random doors that lead to lecture or tutorial room. All locked. Even toilets. Sians 1/2. I thought can act act then try my luck. In the end send her home and I go home blue balls.

So we continue to text that night and I told her cannot sleep that night with blue balls. In the end we meet at the budget hotel near the uni (iykyk), and everything done that night leads to where I am now.

It would be more interesting if we really fuck in the campus.
Old 28-11-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 14
Pjam is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPjam is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPjam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dunno how's the feeling like to do FJ/HJ/BJ in discreet public places, maybe I can't even erect with the most gorgeous lady .. Anxiety overcome everything bahz 😅😅
Old 28-11-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10201 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pjam View Post
Dunno how's the feeling like to do FJ/HJ/BJ in discreet public places, maybe I can't even erect with the most gorgeous lady .. Anxiety overcome everything bahz 😅😅
You'll know the feel when you try it haha
Old 29-11-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 3
bangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of light

Haven't posted in quite awhile, but this is one of the best memories I had.

About 8-9 years ago, some bros will remember Windsor Hotel with V4 and Club Royal. It was Xmas Eve so me and my friends were there celebrating at Royal, plus the agent there told us there was a new batch of ladies there.

1 Thai girl (I remember her quite well, name is Garfield) was also there to work for the 1st day. She was about 150cm, extra large t*ts (silicon C cup), was shy to approach customers so she was standing alone in a corner.

So I asked her to come over, chit chat with her in Thai, then supported her with flower ($50 only, the only flower she got all night and she never asked fo rmore) and both of us were high from all the liquor and we started making out in a dark corner.

After the club lights on, she quickly marked her attendance and flower sales and followed me to walk to somewhere. We didn't want to wait for taxi near the lobby (too many familiar faces, scared to get recognised by some girls I fished at V4 before).

We walked tipsy-ly and aimlessly to the private estates behind (around 4~ am) and I pulled her to a landed property outside with a vehicle outside their main gate blocking the view of the main road, started making out with Garfield. At this point, I was rock hard while making out with her and hands all over her tits and going down south (wah surprisingly super wet and tight).

Can't take it any more, so I pushed her head down and unzipped and got a warm, sloppy, wet bj while leaning against the vehicle. 3 mins into the bj, I can't take it any more, got her to lie on the pavement, pushed her panties aside and started pumping her for 2-3 mins before I hear my friend's drunken voice approaching then we quickly got up and acted normal.

Took her to a hotel in G-land (didn't have condom) and raw-ed her the whole night and she let me CIP. Best F ever, after that went to Golden Mile to buy BC hehe.

Memories...
Old 29-11-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 3
oldtimer888 is one of the Best!oldtimer888 is one of the Best!oldtimer888 is one of the Best!

Just ended another cycling session with my girl. Cycled to end of Punggol (north shore area) and my girl was feeling frisky. I also already cock stand seeing her in her activewear sports bra top and tights throughout our journey. Rode behind her this time to see her tight ass as well as the sneaky stares from guys who were doing their evening runs.

I guess she noticed them this time too cause she asked me if I wanted to have some quick fun at the newly developed blocks. Folded our bikes (thank god for trifold technology) and went to a random block staircase without police cam. Folks who stay at north shore area will know the awesome sea view. Stood facing it at the stairs while my girl was working hard on her knees blowing me. Love both sights. Came within 5 mins of blowing and she swallowed to prevent mess.

Continued our ride to Punggol end for dinner before cycling back. Hope some of you managed to catch a sight of her today!
Old 29-11-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5231 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Not exactly public area, but years ago my first ex was a DHS alumni. Went with her to her year reunion BBQ on DHS campus, and she took me on a tour of her classrooms and various CCA rooms.

Ended up fucking in the CO room with her. ) She was a CO girl too.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 30-11-2022, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Kovac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtimer888 View Post
Just ended another cycling session with my girl. Cycled to end of Punggol (north shore area) and my girl was feeling frisky. I also already cock stand seeing her in her activewear sports bra top and tights throughout our journey. Rode behind her this time to see her tight ass as well as the sneaky stares from guys who were doing their evening runs.

I guess she noticed them this time too cause she asked me if I wanted to have some quick fun at the newly developed blocks. Folded our bikes (thank god for trifold technology) and went to a random block staircase without police cam. Folks who stay at north shore area will know the awesome sea view. Stood facing it at the stairs while my girl was working hard on her knees blowing me. Love both sights. Came within 5 mins of blowing and she swallowed to prevent mess.

Continued our ride to Punggol end for dinner before cycling back. Hope some of you managed to catch a sight of her today!
Prefer to catch a sight of her blowing you
Old 30-11-2022, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangingeveryone View Post
Haven't posted in quite awhile, but this is one of the best memories I had.

About 8-9 years ago, some bros will remember Windsor Hotel with V4 and Club Royal. It was Xmas Eve so me and my friends were there celebrating at Royal, plus the agent there told us there was a new batch of ladies there.

1 Thai girl (I remember her quite well, name is Garfield) was also there to work for the 1st day. She was about 150cm, extra large t*ts (silicon C cup), was shy to approach customers so she was standing alone in a corner.

So I asked her to come over, chit chat with her in Thai, then supported her with flower ($50 only, the only flower she got all night and she never asked fo rmore) and both of us were high from all the liquor and we started making out in a dark corner.

After the club lights on, she quickly marked her attendance and flower sales and followed me to walk to somewhere. We didn't want to wait for taxi near the lobby (too many familiar faces, scared to get recognised by some girls I fished at V4 before).

We walked tipsy-ly and aimlessly to the private estates behind (around 4~ am) and I pulled her to a landed property outside with a vehicle outside their main gate blocking the view of the main road, started making out with Garfield. At this point, I was rock hard while making out with her and hands all over her tits and going down south (wah surprisingly super wet and tight).

Can't take it any more, so I pushed her head down and unzipped and got a warm, sloppy, wet bj while leaning against the vehicle. 3 mins into the bj, I can't take it any more, got her to lie on the pavement, pushed her panties aside and started pumping her for 2-3 mins before I hear my friend's drunken voice approaching then we quickly got up and acted normal.

Took her to a hotel in G-land (didn't have condom) and raw-ed her the whole night and she let me CIP. Best F ever, after that went to Golden Mile to buy BC hehe.

Memories...
Wow that’s really hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtimer888 View Post

Haha that’s great man
Old 30-11-2022, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

This happened quite some time back. I was pub hopping with my friends when we wanted to try a pub that we have never gone to. I still remember it was near Chinatown, and the waitress there were mostly Pinoys with a Chinese lady as the owner.

Ordered drinks and the SOP started with the waitress coming and going to serve us. There was this particular waitress who was especially touchy (which might be due to her being drunk, as we took turns making her drink), and her hands keep on touching my thighs, with the "accident touch".

To cut the story short.

I went to the toilet first then with the help of my friends they psycho her to go see what happened to me as I was taking a long time. Pulled her into the cubicle and we started to make out, with her rubbing my cock before I couldn't take it and pulled her panties off and started fucking her (luckily got a condom in my wallet). It was really wild, as there were customers waiting to use the cubicle.

Went back to find her a few times, but eventually, stop as she was getting all weird.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1