The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-11-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
Yes u are right bro. So many trying to come out of China because of the lockdown why would they want to go back unless they really have no business and no WKs supporting them. I know that quite a number of MLs rotate between doing ML and KTV. Don’t always listen 100% that they can’t drink or drink easily. As long as the right amount of tips, they will also go. This also explains why some MLs don’t take many slots. End of the day as long as their pass levy is not that ex, rental is reasonable, they can always find customers to support them while they rotate between these 2 areas.
From what I heard from a ML, the amount of money they make at those tiong Ktv is good leh. If I’m them I also want to go. Problem is just you have to drink. Maybe they can drink but most can’t drink as much as the heavy chiongsters la. This does allow them to last longer here if one Ktv night a week also helps when business is not that great.
Old 10-11-2022, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 978 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excablibur View Post
Seems like some bros need ultra detailed FR to be able to make their decision to book an FL. If you're wary just pm, happy to clarify if you need more details. Or you can actually do a search on the same ML to see what other bros have commented about her. Cheers.
Nah. I'll just skip, that was what I meant. No need to cheers to everything.

Cathy
Old 11-11-2022, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2068 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

mlx has relocated from the central location?
is it a shared unit now ?
Old 11-11-2022, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
I login everyday waiting for all the FRssssss that you promised to write but never see. Make me logout with a very sad heart.
You very cute la boi... no wonder all the XMMs like you.
Old 11-11-2022, 09:09 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
No information on them so I tried these ladies. share my own FR where with everyone.
For Vera, no reply from her at all. Her whatsapp seems active but no reply. Interestingly, a few Bros pm me and asked me if I managed to connect with her. Apparently, they did not get any response from Vera as well. Very strange lady. Another thing is her whatsapp photo is a LOT of difference from her photos that she originally posted in SLG (much older).
For May, I have posted my FR a few minutes ago.
Thank you for reading.
The PS skill on her photo is like shit

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 11-11-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 3
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/yang-yang-massage/

Any review on this? Seems not bad but maybe landmine
Old 11-11-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 8
VodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to behold

any bro got review on these 2 lady? Can pm me if not convenient.

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/tang-guo-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/feifei-massage/

Last edited by VodkaMenthol; 11-11-2022 at 11:26 AM. Reason: forgot to ask
Old 11-11-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Nowadays FR is like….

Looks: 30+ SYT! I like her looks
Boobs: A- but I’m not a boobs guy so I’m ok
Massage: No massage but I’m ok with it since I not there for it.
Service: 10/10! very green I like, got potential!
Gfe: 10/10! She pour me a cup of water!

LOLed literally. Though I am a firm believer of different strokes for different folks, I totally agree with you that the bar just keeps getting lower..any lower we will need to start digging trenches lol.

My "favourite" is this: Will lie beside you and HJ you like a GF. This one I most cannot tahan.. is like the most basic of basic way for a ML to do a HJ, I don't know why it is portrayed as very romantic somehow. For me if I read FR with such HJ pattern, I will KIV that ML. I don't expect all ML to be like Mint, never ending bags of tricks to HJ of course, but those MLs whom really aim to give us a memorable HJ to entice us RTM, will never simply "lie down beside you like a GF", and anyone with this kind of GF should seriously consider dumping her ASAP
Old 11-11-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
LOLed literally. Though I am a firm believer of different strokes for different folks, I totally agree with you that the bar just keeps getting lower..any lower we will need to start digging trenches lol.
My "favourite" is this: Will lie beside you and HJ you like a GF. This one I most cannot tahan.. is like the most basic of basic way for a ML to do a HJ, I don't know why it is portrayed as very romantic somehow. For me if I read FR with such HJ pattern, I will KIV that ML. I don't expect all ML to be like Mint, never ending bags of tricks to HJ of course, but those MLs whom really aim to give us a memorable HJ to entice us RTM, will never simply "lie down beside you like a GF", and anyone with this kind of GF should seriously consider dumping her ASAP

ML lie beside you to do HJ is the very basic so that she could suck/lick your nipples, speak french or lick your ears and you can also do whatever you like to her....
Normally this will be the ending stage of HJ after all other catbath etc...
If she don't lie beside you then where else should she be?
To sit on your chest?
To sit between your legs?
Maybe you can share your views here ... the position for ML to give best gfe.
Old 11-11-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
mlx has relocated from the central location?
is it a shared unit now ?
Visited her in early Nov, still at the central loction and staying alone. Dun think she will be moving since going to rtc next month?
Old 11-11-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
ML lie beside you to do HJ is the very basic so that she could suck/lick your nipples, speak french or lick your ears and you can also do whatever you like to her....
Normally this will be the ending stage of HJ after all other catbath etc...
If she don't lie beside you then where else should she be?
To sit on your chest?
To sit between your legs?
Maybe you can share your views here ... the position for ML to give best gfe.
For me I don't need GFE when ML giving me HJ. I want a slut, a seductress, a pleaser. How many bros here really prefer a simple 99 HJ over a 69 HJ? Regardless of SN or FN, 69 is such a visual treat that is way more turn on than a basic boring 99 HJ. How about cowgirl HJ? Y can access BOTH boobs freely with BOTH hands, be it cowgirl or reverse cowgirl position. That's not even including those that will doggy pose beside or hover above you while HJ so you can play with her boobs and between her legs. Or others whom will vary positions to get you more aroused and cum faster.

Compare the above to basic... lie beside like a GF 99 HJ lol. If that's what some bros prefer or the ML only willing (not they can't, is they WON’T) to do this type then so be it. Point is, let's not make it sound like such HJ is a selling point..
Old 11-11-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Compare the above to basic... lie beside like a GF 99 HJ lol. If that's what some bros prefer or the ML only willing (not they can't, is they WON’T) to do this type then so be it. Point is, let's not make it sound like such HJ is a selling point..
Hahaha, maybe those are just younger newer chongsters who haven't experienced much, and that to them is already extrodinary

But yea, they should be informed that is pretty much the bottom of the barrel when it comes to expectations. Those MLs who try to sit out of reach are in boycott territory

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 11-11-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Hahaha, maybe those are just younger newer chongsters who haven't experienced much, and that to them is already extrodinary

But yea, they should be informed that is pretty much the bottom of the barrel when it comes to expectations. Those MLs who try to sit out of reach are in boycott territory
Oh yes. Master of tactical positioning MLs will never get a RTM from me. Deal breaker!!
Old 11-11-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
For me I don't need GFE when ML giving me HJ. I want a slut, a seductress, a pleaser. How many bros here really prefer a simple 99 HJ over a 69 HJ? Regardless of SN or FN, 69 is such a visual treat that is way more turn on than a basic boring 99 HJ. How about cowgirl HJ? Y can access BOTH boobs freely with BOTH hands, be it cowgirl or reverse cowgirl position. That's not even including those that will doggy pose beside or hover above you while HJ so you can play with her boobs and between her legs. Or others whom will vary positions to get you more aroused and cum faster.

Actually it boils down to preference.
Let’s say reverse cowgirl. Other than the fact maybe a FN ML do a fake love making position, u gain access to her boobs from her back, make you fantasize it’s a real love making session, u don’t get to see her pretty face enjoying your touch. And cowgirl, not bad but me hands short sometimes struggle to gain access to her boobs like awkward though I see her face. 69 is great but then again maybe some bros really prefer to see the pretty face even if u get to feast on the abalone (and some abalone are not even clean shaven or that nice to see).

So end of the day different strokes different bro. Sometimes the lie beside one is best since u can zhut, u can French, u can caress the boobs with one hand and the other hand reach out down south.
It’s nothing special but it’s perhaps the most ideal for most. I think what you prefer is variety, patterns, a desire to please you to the max with all kinds of different positions almost like a full job but then most MLs are unlikely to provide all these. And a lot of bros actually don’t need also.
Old 11-11-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Point is, let's not make it sound like such HJ is a selling point..
^ I think what bro John is trying to say is this lah.

The 69 Hj reminds me of 2 bah bah ML who jitao shoved her pussy into my face.
Actually I feel more like crying than shiok. lol

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1