The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-11-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
All this talk about Ke Er... hmmm
Advert says FN. johnwoodwork never pull down the panties
Old 10-11-2022, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2323 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
Actually it says a lot more
Old 10-11-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Lol… I like what u see on the post. Shall queue here for your MR. :
Old 10-11-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xiao-xiao-bing-massage/

Finally decided to visit her as other bros mentioned she is going to RTC. Saturday is her last day of work so visit her if you are still deciding.

Room: a really cosy room with a single bed. Was worried she wouldn’t have space on the bed since I’m big. She laughed and say she doesn’t need much space and just snuggled in onto me.

Roaming: 4.5G
Body: petite lady. Not for boobs lover A/B

Looks: 11/10 she looks really pretty and the pictures were as true as it can be. She gives me the feeling like those advertisements which feature some pretty girl, in the past I would stare and imagine stuff in my younger days. I enjoyed the view of the topless collarbone and face.

GFE: 7/10 I think lacking on my part because I was quite stunned by her looks and my past fantasy ran wild in my head for a while.
When she returned after washing her hands, she caught me snicker to myself. But couldn’t bring myself to tell her my fantasy lol.

HJ: 8/10 I feel there’s better ones in terms of technique. I kept my eyes open and just enjoy her looks. That made it equally exciting and explosive for me. She would grind a bit onto me also.

Btw she mention she only take guys with records on the database. FYI if new bros intend to try her
Is she coming back?
Old 10-11-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post

Don't know how bros here react to their "non performing promises"?
There are couple of ML do not facilitate as advertised.
Especially come to shower together, I particularly like to shower them..
Old 10-11-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3799 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nowadays FR is like….

Looks: 30+ SYT! I like her looks
Boobs: A- but I’m not a boobs guy so I’m ok
Massage: No massage but I’m ok with it since I not there for it.
Service: 10/10! very green I like, got potential!
Gfe: 10/10! She pour me a cup of water!

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 10-11-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3695 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Nowadays FR is like….

Prices inflation, expectations deflation
Old 10-11-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
I am the typical sglonelyguy and will find ML every now and then to fill the void. But recently I find that when i visit ML, i have no mood at all. Not sure is it the quality of the MLs a bit boring these days or i going through quarter/mid-life crisis. Maybe part of me feels that this is something I don't feel proud of, so no mood.. Anyone ever feels this way?

Anyway my chionging prepaid number also expired after i forgot to top up.. Maybe this is also a sign..
Time to go up the mountain, leave the flower flower world, what vegetables for a while. Come back when ready, else it is a waste of those hard earn money.

Quote:
Nowadays FR is like….

At least from that review I gather she is 30+, small boobs, no massage, green and at least I get a drink.

Aiyo, not everyone is a writer, a natural reviewer. It is either we write long long details or short and sharp. Either way, someone will prefer it one way or another.

I used to write long reviews, hoping bros at least get an idea of the service provided, then also realised not everyone likes it and YMMV so keep it short, less details so they can do self discovery.
Old 10-11-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Don't know how bros here react to their "non performing promises"?
There are couple of ML do not facilitate as advertised.
Especially come to shower together, I particularly like to shower them..
Recently discovered a ml that will shower with you lol
Old 10-11-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2323 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nowadays FR is like….

And here I was thinking that ahhboi didn't log in or follow this thread very much any more. Looks like you've read FRs in great detail. Lol!!!!

And your observations are too funny! Really ROFL. But every point is so so true. From "Im not a boobs guy" to "no massage but I'm not here for that", "green, got potential"...

But this has got to be my favourite. I literally laughed out loud with the "GFE: 10/10! She pour me a glass of water".... too funny la bro. 🤣
Old 10-11-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
Is she coming back?
I did ask. she said maybe but so far didn’t enjoy SG and she wants to go back. She didn’t say much about why.
Old 10-11-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1049 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1965 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Nowadays FR is like….

I am wary about the comment "don't look like pic but won't reject"... it is just like trying to be a nice guy

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 10-11-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 3
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
I did ask. she said maybe but so far didn’t enjoy SG and she wants to go back. She didn’t say much about why.
later i ask for you

i think to simplify based on what i understand through conversations with her. she basically doesnt want to be in this line but didn't have much of a choice as there was a need for money. i believe she was already looking at plane tickets back during the first week that she arrived and subsequently starting counting down every single day for like 2months.
Old 10-11-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I am wary about the comment "don't look like pic but won't reject"... it is just like trying to be a nice guy
At least want help the ml can write somethinglike "don't look like pic but real person is prettier". Else these bro need to let us know what look will make them reject lol
Old 10-11-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3799 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And here I was thinking that ahhboi didn't log in or follow this thread very much any more. Looks like you've read FRs in great detail. Lol!!!!
I login everyday waiting for all the FRssssss that you promised to write but never see. Make me logout with a very sad heart.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1