The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 02-11-2022, 06:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamTill2022 View Post
Reasonable price. Care to share ctc?
For 150 +ent 50 you can have more
Old 02-11-2022, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 2
DreamTill2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
For 150 +ent 50 you can have more
Always go for the basic. I think
Old 02-11-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

how is the green signboard shop now? still worth trying?
Old 03-11-2022, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2068 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

the half unit shop next to Thai food, the ladies looks hot. Any MR to share ?
Old 04-11-2022, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 20
fattyben20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfattyben20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by piggylord View Post
Today was around Boat Quay area so go up find my regular angpai Mxxn but was told she move to another place at Tanjong Pagar Road. Since also nearby so got the address from counter girl and head down.

See all the Korean BBQ feel like having a good sundubu jigae but hungry for pho first .

Reach there look like just open as got worker putting up signboard so go up 2nd floor see see.

Mxxn open door and surprise to see me. Also saw the super famous Thai angpai Sxdx. Double angpai team sia. Pho + Tom Yum!

Mai tu liao faster sasitify my hunger…. Nom Nom Nom…

Jiak full already, chit chat abit. New shop with 4 girls just open yesterday. Shop wise quite big and more discrete than BQ.

Well worth journey made. Next door jiak ice cream as dessert. Sibei full

Hot new girl spotted at this Spa with many Ang Gong (Tattoo). Saw her while visiting the thai Ang pai of the shop. Very slutty and yummy look. Was told today is her first day. Cant wait to go find her but need to wait for Vit M to replenish 🤤🤤
Old 04-11-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattyben20 View Post
Hot new girl spotted at this Spa with many Ang Gong (Tattoo). Saw her while visiting the thai Ang pai of the shop. Very slutty and yummy look. Was told today is her first day. Cant wait to go find her but need to wait for Vit M to replenish 🤤🤤
Mind share the damage for the service at this spa?
Old 04-11-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Bommi99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndcoming View Post
Just had a session at one of the MPs mentioned in the thread.

Led me into room, asked me to undress for shower and change to disposable underwear. Massaged for 20+ mins (not piano but not hard either), she was trying very hard to make conversation but I was tired from talking to people all day. After back, legs, arms were massaged, she started tickling my body and licking everywhere like catbath. Lifted my hips up and asked me to get on all 4s, before licking my kachng thoroughly and down to my balls and BBBJ me without asking. Had a clear view of her cleavage and tongue between my legs. Asked her how much, she said 2B2R, and I nego-ed down to 2B. She then took off her top and bra and told me to flip over so she can continue the BBBJ

Came in about 10mins, then showered and came back for massage for the remainder. All in all about 50mins, wasn't too bad, not sure if paid above market rate. Before leaving, she grabbed my dick again and asked me to look for her soon. Forgot to mention, she kept kissing me a lot during and after session.

Looks: 6/10 foxy but not my type, she was the only one available at the time
Body: 8/10 petite slim with soft round B boobs, soft nipples
GFE: 9/10 for effort, I was just too tired.
Damage: 58+100 (did I kena chop carrot?)
PM to share,bro? We can exchange.
Old 05-11-2022, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 2
upgrademaster08 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyupgrademaster08 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattyben20 View Post
bro can share ctc? tia
Old 05-11-2022, 03:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
meandmyself2088 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:

Led me into room, asked me to undress for shower and change to disposable underwear. Massaged for 20+ mins (not piano but not hard either), she was trying very hard to make conversation but I was tired from talking to people all day. After back, legs, arms were massaged, she started tickling my body and licking everywhere like catbath. Lifted my hips up and asked me to get on all 4s, before licking my kachng thoroughly and down to my balls and BBBJ me without asking. Had a clear view of her cleavage and tongue between my legs. Asked her how much, she said 2B2R, and I nego-ed down to 2B. She then took off her top and bra and told me to flip over so she can continue the BBBJ

Came in about 10mins, then showered and came back for massage for the remainder. All in all about 50mins, wasn't too bad, not sure if paid above market rate. Before leaving, she grabbed my dick again and asked me to look for her soon. Forgot to mention, she kept kissing me a lot during and after session.

Can PM location and contacts bro
Old 05-11-2022, 09:08 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7566 / Power: 17
vaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nice FR can share with me too?
I work near there like to chiong there
Old 07-11-2022, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
Vicquek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVicquek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Raiding wave starts as I know
Spa at Sam Leong street and syed Alwi kana liao
Tanjong Pagar Plaza some viet spa also kana raided
Safer go legit TCM Shops with doctor
Bro interested pm me
Play safe ..
Old 07-11-2022, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
how is the green signboard shop now? still worth trying?
If u want good massage and not concentrating on specials too much than go look for L*ck*. Her massage is really hard and good. I like good hard massage. Had some issue with my neck and shoulder and she helped. Other stuff nego with her. Am thinking of bringing her out of the shop to do other stuff as she seems interested when i talked to her about it. 😆
Old 07-11-2022, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15705 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
If u want good massage and not concentrating on specials too much than go look for L*ck*. Her massage is really hard and good. I like good hard massage. Had some issue with my neck and shoulder and she helped. Other stuff nego with her. Am thinking of bringing her out of the shop to do other stuff as she seems interested when i talked to her about it. 😆
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 07-11-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 3
Bakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

That day do laundry at tpp, halfway 2 clearly viet mls walk in with a load of laundry. One wearing black dress (some cleavage) another black top and skirt (prefer #2 foxy look and her boobs look huge underneath).

About half hr later #2 comes back but her black top came off already cos i think they pangkang. She was just wearing blue spaggeti strap below and clearly nips poking out of her gigantic D cuppers. From far she saw some guys staring so she use the laundry basket to cover. Her laundry not done so she walk back again.

Second time she came back, again nips on full display but she dont care alr just collect laundry. I just keep watching as shes taking the clothes out. Hoseh.

After that laundry basket full and heavy, she keep stopping along the way to put down and look back in my direction. I just act blur but maybe she hoping for final customer? After that i took a walk and saw her beside blind massage. Must be one of the viets that bros talked abt in this thread.

Wonder if anyone tried her before?
Old 08-11-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicquek View Post
Raiding wave starts as I know
Spa at Sam Leong street and syed Alwi kana liao
Tanjong Pagar Plaza some viet spa also kana raided
Safer go legit TCM Shops with doctor
Bro interested pm me
Play safe ..
year end bonus coming. Also covid VDS protocol. Pls update us if you have new info. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1