The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-10-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Moon77 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Larissa (OneSiam)

OKT : Very friendly and helpful in locating place. And bringing in such quality gems.

Looks : 10/10, Very pretty, no other words to describe.
Body : 10/10, smooth and white with no stretch marks
BBBJ : 10/10, very hardworking and can blow for very long.
FJ : 10/10, 2S came out in no time. Very got feeling.
GFE : 10/10
RTF : Definately must. Thanks.
Old 24-10-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
fisherkong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=905263&highlight=anny

Anny - silk

Looks: 8.5 look like rich tai tai sugar mummy feels, classy and elegant type of lady. Indeed is quite chio
Body: nice body and figure stats say is B cup, but I believe it might be a small C, very squishy soft breast. Boobs are firm and nice.
Bbbj: she started sucking my hard dick.. I push her head deeper and she can really take it well. love it when she licked all over my groin n balls
FJ: 9 Her butt good for soft spanking. Good genuine stereo from her. Really accomodate with any position

Old 24-10-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
cleanfck is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anny - SS

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=905263&highlight=anny

Ang pai Anny, very pretty and sexy. She look like one of those FHM model. Got her booked real quick.

Her body is really sexy, slender frame and slim waist. Natural boobs, B cup. Killer body, cannot resist one.

Good bj service, handle my cock very well. Clean my cock like a pro with her tongue. Never miss a spot, fully covered with her saliva.

Bed skills very solid, she is very accommodating and skilful too. Ride me like a pro with that sexy hips movement. Grind me all the way and pound on my hard cock. Her moaning also damn solid and sexy, buey tahan cum out already.
Old 24-10-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
redux756 is one of the Best!redux756 is one of the Best!redux756 is one of the Best!

Guess from Fairies Finder

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?...6&highlight=sw

OKT : easy arrangement
Looks 8/10: PYT looks, beautiful and innocent
Body 9/10: I just love her body type - tall, slender, like a gazelle. A perfect little ass
Boobs 7/10: Natural B cup, large suckable nipples
BBBJ 8/10: Didn't spend any time on my balls, but OMG she has excellent deep throat skills. Has braces but never felt anything except her soft mouth.
FJ 9/10: tried several positions, naturally wet and tight
Painting 8/10: not shaved but not bushy. Tasty with no smell, she likes it - plays with her nipples while I lick
GFE 5/10: relaxed and friendly - speaks ok English. Didn't offer any frenching.
RTF: Her looks drive me crazy, and her BBBJ alone is worth another visit. I'm going back tomorrow. She will be here another week.
Old 24-10-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 7
Zc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to all

FR for Larisa 8pm
OKT : onesiam
Looks : 10/10 really look like some korean chick and if you reject idk what to say already
Body : 9.5/10 perfect size and pinkish nips sibei power
BBBJ : 9/10 auto go down and tease you once you got hard
FJ : 9/10 her moans and the face make you think that 2s is not enough
French : 10/10 very auto
GFE : 10/10 very high and she not shy to talk anything with you
RTF : 100% yes for me
Old 24-10-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
waterbottle12 is Cool - loads of Potential

Altis - Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=90...ighlight=altis

Looks: 9/10 tall and pretty looking.

Body: 9/10 sexy and slim body, natural boobs.

Painting: 8.5/10 didnt take long to make her soaking wet and juicy. No weird smell.

Bbbj: 9.5/10 pro head giver, tickling my tip and twirling around it. Spit and rub my cock and start sucking fast. Wanted to release all my cum but held back for later.

FJ: 9.5/10 very accommodating and wild in bed. Bang her until scream and moan damn sexy. Good service and attitude.

Gfe: comfortable with her
Old 24-10-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dickerminer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Yuri
Stable: Casanova
OKT: Friendly and responsive
Looks: 8.5/10 matured and slutty looking.
Body: 9/10 nice figure, slim and slender body frame.
Boobs: 8.5/10 natural B cup boobs, very soft and sensitive nipple.
Pussy: 8.5/10 trimmed and feel moderate mileage. Easy wet and juicy.
Bbbj: 9/10 professional head giver, sloppy and deep. Duration also just nice.
Fj: 9/10 accommodating and skilful. Eager to please and pleasure you. Moan and scream when go hardcore. Super turn on.
Gfe: bonded and comfortable with her
Rtf: might be coming back again
Old 24-10-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

FR on 99Babes Anna

Link: https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=903529

OKT: 8/10 prompt in replies, clear in instructions. Although I had to wait around 25 minutes before being able to go up due to logistical issues.
Location: 7/10 convenient for drivers to park nearby and a lot of buses for PT users
Room: 8/10 spacious and I am a bit surprised on how big the room was, not expecting it when OKT told me the place

Name: Anna
Looks: 8/10 she was not in the best shape when I went over. Make up was not done and she has quite deep eye bags and black eye circles but can tell if she had make up on, she would look very cute and pretty. She also resembles 80% like a Taiwanese variety show celebrity. I cannot remember the name though.
Boobs: 8/10 natural soft D cup, a bit saggy but shape is not too bad.
Figure: 8/10 she has big boobs, a rather small waist but really broad hip and nice bouncy ass. The only downside is, her body can be better toned as there are some parts a little flabby. She is more tanned than in photos but it was expected of Thai girls.
Bbbj: 8/10 higher score not for the technique but for the industrious and relentless blowing. She won’t stop until you tell her to.
FJ: 7/10 accommodating and willing to try any positions. She can withstand heavy and fast pumping without any complaints.
Attitude: 9/10 she has to be one of the hardest working Thai FL I have encountered. She just simply puts in 200% effort in everything on bed.
GFE: 2/10 she just doesn’t talk. Maybe she was too tired or lacking of sleep. Despite that, she puts in maximum effort in her service but the gfe department suffered. She probably said less than 10 words in the entire session. Most of what I said she only responded with a nod.

Overall: All that said, there is something bizarre about whole experience, at least for me. After I cum the first time, she removed my condom and started to blow me again. I thought happily to myself I was going to get sucked dry before we take a break. I was totally wrong. Because my dick remained hard, she continued to blow and blow and blow. I realised she was trying to make me cum the 2nd time. I told her I already cum, need to take a break and if she understood me. She nodded, then stopped blowing and proceeded to jerk me off.

I was really puzzled what was happening. After a short while, I reiterated we should be resting because I need time to recover. She then capped me and started to ride me. I was blindsided by what she was doing. Of course I was unable to cum… after a series of blowjob, handjob and sex, she persisted, doing everything in her power to make me cum although I told her repeatedly to stop. In the end I managed to cum a 2nd time and she automatically engulfed my dick in her mouth to give me a cim.

So in the end, the 2nd shot was kind of torturous for me but I cannot fault her attitude and effort. I am not sure if she was thinking she had to make me cum as quickly as possible because my session was delayed almost for 30 minutes.
Old 24-10-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2467 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Guess from Fairies Finder

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=904266

Okt: Used this stable before. Friendly, prompt, efficient.

Very Happy

Location: Central. Mrt and bus stops nearby. CP easily available but street parking can be tricky during peak hours.

Happy

Venue: Quite safe easy access by following Okt's swift instructions. But room is very small, 2 single beds, not very clean. Shower area very small very tight squeeze for 2. Towels not good, BYOT. This one Okt was honest, advised me to BYOT when I asked him beforehand on the towels situation, lol.

Not Happy Think Guess might have moved to a nicer room by now, hopefully, lol. Seems like Guess has moved location/venue, hopefully makes for a more conducive environment for a good fuck, lol.

Looks: Guess is not chio but more like a sexy slutty thai ah lian niteclub bar gal looker. Narrow longish face with a lovely shapely sharpish nose. She resembles the 1st and 2nd advert photos above the most but must give a filter discount of about 20-25% because she is not so fair, more lightish thai tan, also her chin is not v shaped. Eyes, nose, lips and hair just about similar to the above advert photos though. Just remembered after reading another FR on her, Guess wears braces, lol.

26yo siambu from Sukhothai. Agree with one of the earlier FRs, Guess' looks slowly grow on you during the session. Probably due to a combo of factors, lol.

Stats quite a close match

Happy

Boobs: A+ cup boobs with thick sensual brown bottle nipples. Slight stretch marks but rest of her body has smooth tight skin, she is not a milf. Great to suck on her nipples and squeeze her boobs. She sure seems to love it, gets her high and wet, lol.

Stats just about match

Happy

Body: This is where Guess really shines and is outstanding with regard to physical features! About 168cm height and 45kg weight.

Slim tall model like body without any fats. Smooth tight skin, sexy shapely long legs. Beautiful sexy slim back, small perky juicy bum, pussy well trimmed quite tight and naturally dripping wet when high, lol!

Has ink on her back and just above her bum, also ink on both her forearms and palms of her hands. Irl her body and legs resemble all the above advert photos with a just about match at around 95% except not fair, light thai tan. Sexy tall model body/legs.

Stats just about match

Excellent

Service: Shines and is outstanding once again! Ticks all the boxes as advertised. Tbh i did not try all as I was more focused on certain aspects which titilated and excited me more, much much more, for both 2 shots, lol. But confirmed with Guess that she does indeed provide all the services as advertised and I believe her because of her superb fabulous service provided to me!

Genuine natural non commercial combo of passionate GF and hot PSE action once you get her going. Helps that she speaks good english for a Thai WL. Also has previous skin trade experience in several other countries.

Really wet and wild session. Guess really aims to please, just treat her nicely and let nature take its course, lol.

Big standouts:

Very nice passionate sensuous hot DFK with hands caressing all over my face and bod, hot skin to skin contact, grinding.

Solid slurpy wet PSE style BBBJ, balls lick and suck, with fantastic DT. Did this in various positions to add further spice: me lying on my back, me standing, Guess lying on her back with me on top. Good eye contact as well. Her braces on her teeth do not detract from the pleasure of her BBBJ, lol.

AR really nice long wet licks and pokes of tongue. Simultaneously stroke my balls and HJ at times. Took her time, sensuous and wet, in 2 positions, on my back and me doggie. Sort of a HDLY at times. Good eye contact as well.

Ravished her nipples and deep fingered her pussy. Guess became dripping wet, face grimacing, body squirming, moaning quite loudly, hands caressing my face. At times I alternated with DFK while deep fingering her pussy, then squeezed her tits and put my fingers with her dripping pussy juice in her mouth, to stop her moans, lol.

FJ was truly hot, wet and wild. Guess has stamina, her pussy is naturally wet, quite tight and she seems to enjoy a long hard pounding. Accommodating to any positions.

Best was doggie FJ because of her beautiful sensuous model back and sexy juicy perky small smooth firm bum. Misch FJ was also very good because of her sexy shapely long legs and slim bod, also because she looked to be really enjoying being fucked, she squeezing her own tits at times moaning, other times pulling me close to DFK.

Stats just about match

Excellent

GFE: Guess truly shines and is outstanding yet again! Genuine natural non commercial high GFE with no KC shit. Like I said above, it also helps that Guess speaks good english for a Thai WL.

Good conversationalist and fun company as she seems to be a bit on the xiao ting dong side as well, lol. Also not a time watcher.

Stats just about match

Excellent

Conclusion: If you are looking for a 26yo sexy slutty thai ah lian niteclub bar looker(but is not chio) with a lightish thai tan, who has a sensuous slim model body and shapely long legs, and who provides a hot wet wild mix of passionate GF and PSE sex, together with genuine non commercial natural high GFE, then you would not go far wrong in considering Guess for your next bonk.

PS. It is noteworthy that Guess' rate has increased from an initial 180/2/90 to 200/2/90 and I would say she is still very much VALUE for money because of the entire package experience which she provides. All with NO added Extra Charges, unlike some other gals from some other stables.

Last edited by escobar43535; 24-10-2022 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Braces and she might have moved location/venue
Old 24-10-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 14
Grindslave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=903382

Victoria from Angels' Aura

This girl is amazing. From looks to the sex and even GFE levels as well.
Have already gone for 2 sessions with her.
Face is a little done up but she looks better in person then her pictures and videos.

Quite good level of english..action already starts in the shower with grinding while kissing.
She loves to give BJs and can go on and on if you dont stop her.
She has good skin...especially the area around her pussy when she spreads her legs...extremely enticing.
FJ is 11/10..especially when you cum. The feeling.

Sadly I wont have the time for another RTF before she leaves. For bros who have yet to try and is still contemplating, just go for it. I'm sure her service is still as amazing as when she just arrived.
For those who have yet to try she is leaving soon!
Old 24-10-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
sheepishguy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

For Prius (Lust)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=90...ighlight=prius

Looks: 9/10 Personally, she looks better than the pics provided and her looks grew on me overtime.

Body: 8/10 ass and boobs felt firm. She has standard sized light brown nipples for licking and sucking.

Bbbj: 8/10 good tongue and hand techniques. The blowjob was immediate. Intense. Full colour. It was everything. I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Fj: 9/10 Started in cowgirl then I took over control. I like missionary because I can control tempo and depth. She moans sensually
Old 24-10-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xptt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Larisa from Onesiam (first time trying this stable). FR from other bros and her pics, I just couldn't resist.

OKT : 10/10 ; Very responsive and friendly, great guy
Looks : 10/10 ; VERY VERY pretty and cute, accurate to pics minus the censor
Body : 9/10 ; Great body, proportions are nice. Boobs are just nice for me but may be on smaller side for other bros; pink nipples too! and no thai tan/not much at all.
BBBJ : 10/10 ; Nice and slow and licking everywhere with great suction. Really loved this part
FJ : 10/10 ; Man is she damn aggressive. Can tell she really try and boy did it feel great, also french in between which is good. Really enjoyed this as well.
GFE : Another 10/10 for me ; (I don't really know how to rate this one yet but) Nice personality, giggling abit here and there and damn the frenches she gave were superb
RTF : Absolutely yes! Gotta save up some to go again (money and my energy cus damn I tired af)

Side Note*: Location pretty great, accessible and easy to get to. Gotta give props to OKT for great instructions and prompt replies.
Old 24-10-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
pimpmyride33 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Yuri, Casanova

Looks: matured lusty lady, seductive looking.
Boobs: natural boobs, love how the size looks just nice for her.
Body: well toned and slender. Very sexy and enticing body.
Pussy: trimmed
Bbbj: good suction, willing to go deep occasionally when sucking to make it super sloppy. Love how she play with my balls while sucking, super song.
Fj: service oriented, accommodating and horny in bed. Service me 9696, never enough of my cock inside of her. Super active and wild. Good bonk!
Gfe: can clique along, very comfortable with her after short convo
Rtf: many more to try, will keep in my list for her
Old 24-10-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
JanGOATEE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR on Lily - Rolly Polly?
Old 24-10-2022, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
giantlittle10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rachel from Poseidon

Looks & body: alluring beauty and super seductive and lusty. CFM face strong, hiao lady here. Slim and slender figure, B cup boob. Soft and sensitive nips.

Shower: teasing and frenching inside.

Bbbj: great suction and fast momentum. She suck and stroke my balls, super solid. Feel damn shiok.

Fj: no KY needed, so wet and juicy. Got the wetness sound when banging her. Accommodating and wild in bed. Really damn good session with her.

GFE: like my own gf, super comfortable and had a nice talk with her

Rtf: yes

Last edited by giantlittle10; 16-08-2023 at 01:24 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1