The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 04-10-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
happyheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Odyssey - Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=90...hlight=odyssey

Looks: super lustrous looking she has that come fuck me face.

Body: well maintained body, smooth fair skin with huge jugs.

Bbbj: she is not afraid of showing her skills, the way she handled my cock was like a pro, knew the sensitive spots, knew how to rotate her wrist with hand up and down motion when blowing for me

FJ: nice sweet tight pussy at least for me. when I had her riding me, the full view of her moaning face, hourglass body and huge tits, was so so so sexy.

Gfe: would say is like those girl you want to have affair with, secret love affair.

Rtf: hell yes
Old 04-10-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 3
Eizen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Imho, speaking from experience, GC is one of the better and more reliable stables

Wonder why no FRs as yet on GC's other new siambu, Sunny? Hidden gem perhaps

Caveat i have not yet seen GC's Sunny irl let alone tried her. Just speculating bah
Damn bro she looks good leh. I'll check her out this week maybe and let y'all know

Edit: Nevermind just read Telegram group, her tits are enhanced sadly May try Raine however!

Eyeing

Tried and Gone
L365 - Maserati
PL - Nat, Nanny, YY
Queens - Casilyn, Jess
DessertThai - Jenny
Casanova - Summer
BP - AXO (RTF-ed!), Aries
Seduction - AM, Coco
LFT - Mabel, Indy
K88 - Buddy
CF - Maylin, Game
FG - Miki
FS - Naomi
GLX - Miso
GMC - Moshi

Last edited by Eizen; 04-10-2022 at 03:03 PM.
Old 04-10-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
FR for A1 Jinny
Okt: 10/10 one of the best okt, very friendly and fast response.

Looks: 9/10 petite girl with very slim body, zero fat, her waist is so slim, natural boobs I like size b, light brown nipple that can erect when u lick. Warm and friendly girl that can speak good English.

BBBJ: 9/10 very good licking all over the body and bbbj with good suction, very hardworking

FJ: 10/10 Super tight and wet, no ky needed, due to her petite frame, u can do whatever position u want eg carry fuck, very horny girl and speak awesome french, very good rider, she can’t take too much doggy as she’s tight! Cum in missionary in her super tight and wet pussy. She can take long hard pounding happily.

Rtf: confirm
Thanks for awesome recommendation bro!
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 04-10-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
itenshi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kitty/Casanova88

Looks: 8/10 WYSIWYG, no filter kind of girl, natural beauty, clear skin

Body: 10/10 she has a perfect figure, rarely can find lady body so nice, hip and waist ratio is perfect and has boobs so big that were spilling out my palms when I grabbed them

Bbbj: 9/10 Her tongue swirled around my head as she rubbed my balls and jerked my shaft. She was ab-so-fucking-lutely incredible and before I even knew what I was doing, I grabbed her hair and shoved my cock even farther down her throat 

Fj: 9/10  Kitty let my cock slip from her mouth as she licked her lips. She guided me to and pushed me, falling backwards on the couch on which I'd been sitting.. Veronica gave me a few hand pumps, then straddled my hips and guided my dick into her opening. She teased me, rubbing the head up and down her moist slit. She moaned every time it came into contact with her sensitive clit. I actually think she was teasing herself more than me. When my head popped in her she started to move her hips back and forth. She had her eyes closed and was moaning as she just rubbed her inner walls with my dickhead. It took all my control to not just shove everything I had into her and ram her like I wanted to.

Okt: smooth transaction and very speedy replies very active.

Location: quiet and very safe area quite ulu ulu. Around the east area.

Rtf: must!!! and will!!!
Old 04-10-2022, 03:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawtgree View Post
Agreed…hehe the only one that I go despite needing to register
In future, should you find any gems like AXO please PM me if you do not want to post FR in here

TIA
Old 04-10-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1262 / Power: 4
jprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eizen View Post
Errr... I'm supposed to write a FR for AXO from BlackPink but am extremely busy

Anyways, she's 9-9.5/10 in looks (beautiful with tight fair body, tats from Korea. Well-maintained with little/no fats and shaved. Amazing gravity-defying natural Bs, so firm and suckable), 8.5/10 in skill (BBBJ is okay but she moans and plays well with a lot of positions), and extremely good vibes (English is REALLY good and knows a lot of conversation topics. Can tell she's very worldly and experienced, done this for many years abroad in Korea and Taiwan. Professional in her service - massage, takes care of your stuff, makes you feel at ease)

Wanted to eat her out but she has some pain issue there from one of the previous dudes. C'mon guys...

Have I mentioned that she's beautiful? If yes, then I don't care I'm saying it again. She's stunning and gives that commanding vibes, a LOT of eye contact. Yummy. Video and pics are super accurate.

Would RTF but her last day is on 6 October and clashes with my schedule Anyway, location sucks because registration is needed and cameras/foot traffic is high.

Thanks bro Blackpink for the opportunity. Hope she stays safe on her travels abroad!
Her gfe really 10/10
She told me someone painted her overnight until she reject overnight now lol, she sing Korean song quite nice
Old 04-10-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 11
farren77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfarren77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfarren77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bee - rp

Okt: replies fast, and was friendly to answer my enquiry even thou im trouble some

Looks: look like ur next door neighbour which u have a crush on and would like to fuck

Body: body was small and able to carry around

Boobs: beautifully enhanced

Pussy: trimmed

Bbbj: 8/10 good willing to suck

Fj: 7/10 was tight and fresh could have moan louder

Attitude: service oriented and great gfe

Comms: basic English and little bit of Chinese
Old 04-10-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
tanhenry13 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Imho, speaking from experience, GC is one of the better and more reliable stables

Wonder why no FRs as yet on GC's other new siambu, Sunny? Hidden gem perhaps

Caveat i have not yet seen GC's Sunny irl let alone tried her. Just speculating bah
Tons of FR in their telegram group
Old 04-10-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eizen View Post
Damn bro she looks good leh. I'll check her out this week maybe and let y'all know

Edit: Nevermind just read Telegram group, her tits are enhanced sadly May try Raine however!
Oh what a shame about her boobs.

Nevermind bro, i too dislike fake boobs but sometimes cant be helped as unfortunately many of the gals seem to have done boob jobs.

Still look forward to reading any FRs on Sunny in here
Old 04-10-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
kujo86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykujo86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My FR for Ann from Pink - https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=902001

Looks: 8/10 she is a sweet looking girl with nice girlfriend feel look and look similar to photos

Boobs: 9/10 I like her boobs very nice natural boobs to play with and squeeze

Body: 7/10 her body is a nice & petite sexy body

BBBJ: 7/10 her bbbj have good pace and tongue action feels shiok inside her warm mouth

Frenching: 7/10 her Frenching can feel passionate with room for improvement on tongue kung fu

FJ: 10/10 this highlight, she is a horny girl and good tightness really turn on for me had a great session

GFE: 9/10 service oriented, good attitude girl, able to communicate

Overall: 8/10 nice session overall, willing to RTF if she is still available when I want to visit again.

Current Favourites:
- Reincarnated as a slime
- Kingdom
- Overlord
Old 04-10-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 3
Eizen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jprobot View Post
Her gfe really 10/10
She told me someone painted her overnight until she reject overnight now lol, she sing Korean song quite nice
HAHA yes yes now I remember, she also say she don't want tarma because shy! Her GFE is superb I agree, okay fine I'll try RTF her see how

Eyeing

Tried and Gone
L365 - Maserati
PL - Nat, Nanny, YY
Queens - Casilyn, Jess
DessertThai - Jenny
Casanova - Summer
BP - AXO (RTF-ed!), Aries
Seduction - AM, Coco
LFT - Mabel, Indy
K88 - Buddy
CF - Maylin, Game
FG - Miki
FS - Naomi
GLX - Miso
GMC - Moshi
Old 04-10-2022, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jprobot View Post
Her gfe really 10/10
Painting and fingering her squishy wet wet wet, very nice.

She really has a beautiful clean smooth pussy.

But i found fingering her deep deep while alternating between sucking her tits and DFK was even better. Made me wet, wet, wet and rock hard as well
Old 04-10-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanhenry13 View Post
Tons of FR in their telegram group
I know but i like to see it in here as well bah.

Btw have you tried her as yet bro? If so, can PM me an FR if you do not want to post in here.

TIA
Old 04-10-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8472 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Love Affair Fern

Okt: 10/10 very friendly, quick response, timing is good too

Looks: 9/10 Legit 20 yrs old syt, natural b- boobs, actual face very close to photo, very skinny with zero tummy. Tanned skin, nice make up, big eyes with full lips, can speak very good English, friendly and easy to break the ice, she claimed this is her first trip overseas. seems to very green though.

BBBj: 9/10 can feel she’s green but I like it, slow and sensual, keep asking how u like it , very hardworking to please u

FJ: 10/10 awesome bonk. super tight and wet, can feel her juice flowing, she speak really good French. Not really skillful rider yet, she seems to enjoy missionary the most as her juice flow non stop when I pump her hard, sucking my nipple and hold my body so tight, doggy is real tight on her too but I think she like missionary the most.

Rtf: for sure

Last edited by CheongKa; 04-10-2022 at 07:23 PM.
Old 04-10-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 2
ipman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman1v2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Babyface Tisa
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=902170

guess new stable , looking for syt
hmm this girl look middle age 7/10
the whole introduction need up 20-30% then is the correct stats
nat boob
overall session hmm not too bad , maybe she also new so not much experience
rtf : maybe , or maybe not will try others first until i see a better reviews on her then i decide .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1