The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 03-10-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 22
kelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
There's one thing unmistakable about raw sushi. It feels comfortingly warm. No cold latex
Fully agree with you!
Old 03-10-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
There's one thing unmistakable about raw sushi. It feels comfortingly warm. No cold latex
And don’t forget that sense of domination! Especially when a creampie is on the way!
Old 03-10-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 14
sweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samstersweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samstersweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
The warmth inside there and coupled with a sudden gush of hot juices splashing on the head in there is the ultimate sexperience.
Old 03-10-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw with MLs

actually ladies love creampies too
Old 03-10-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Penguinmaster21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Bukit merah ML
Pm me? I wonder if it is the same that I am going
Old 03-10-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 20
Brojj is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrojj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes. The ladies also enjoy sex without condoms because their pussy don't dry up easily and will not feel the 'rubbing' pain cause by condoms. Also, they are able to feel the penis head inside their body more. With condoms, they feel just like a rod going in. What is stopping them is because of pregnancy. My gf said she like the feeling of my warm sperms gushing into her. And she most of the time let me shoot inside when she is high.
Old 04-10-2022, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 18
keith79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykeith79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Finally manage to fuck my regular ML raw yesterday after knowing her for more than 3 years. Booked a hotel with her, shower together and action began in toilet. On bed, at first she wanted to cap me no sure luck is on my side, the condom broke when she was about to cap me, as we do not have any more condom, I continue to lick and suck her and finally manage to do raw with her. Extended the session from 2 hr to 4 hr and finally overnight with her. Rawing with her was extremely sensation, got to taste her abalone. Even thought she is much older than me, I love having sex with her
Old 04-10-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12450 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brojj View Post
....... My gf said she like the feeling of my warm sperms gushing into her......
Yes, many ladies prefer the warm soldiers gushing into the pussies rather than into the throats.
Old 04-10-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith79 View Post
Finally manage to fuck my regular ML raw yesterday after knowing her for more than 3 years. Booked a hotel with her, shower together and action began in toilet. On bed, at first she wanted to cap me no sure luck is on my side, the condom broke when she was about to cap me, as we do not have any more condom, I continue to lick and suck her and finally manage to do raw with her. Extended the session from 2 hr to 4 hr and finally overnight with her. Rawing with her was extremely sensation, got to taste her abalone. Even thought she is much older than me, I love having sex with her
Definitely, older woman likes a younger man especially if the age gap is 5 and above. No worry about pregnancy (being in their trades for some time) they have the lobang to get the morning after pills.
Old 04-10-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brojj View Post
Yes. The ladies also enjoy sex without condoms because their pussy don't dry up easily and will not feel the 'rubbing' pain cause by condoms. Also, they are able to feel the penis head inside their body more. With condoms, they feel just like a rod going in. What is stopping them is because of pregnancy. My gf said she like the feeling of my warm sperms gushing into her. And she most of the time let me shoot inside when she is high.
Added +11 points for sharing
Old 04-10-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Added +11 points for sharing
Old 04-10-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dan_tamkc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Telok Blangah Drive ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhobbit View Post
1 fine day this year, before the full opening in april or somewhere around that period. I drove aimlessly into sentosa enjoyed the sea breeze in Sentosa Cove and drove out to Telok Blangah area. Parked my car at a slope area, walked to the hawker to find food but 99% closed. Caught my eye was a massage salon. I went in & was served by a chinese lady. Her massage skills not bad and HJ me. I went for her service every 2-3 weeks. Until late june, she was doing her HJ on me my hands roaming her small B cup (.)(.). She suddenly she ask me if i wanna fuck her. I nodded my head & ask for the damage, to my surprise she say just tip her more. I say ok. She stripped her pants, leggings & rode me. RAW. I cummed inside her she was very angry ......... lucky i know she will not be pregnant.
Old 04-10-2022, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 10
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Finally manage to fuck my regular ML raw yesterday after knowing her for more than 3 years. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, got to taste her abalone. Even thought she is much older than me, I love having sex with her
bro,

lai lai, share the juicy contacts lei, since a ML, would love to groom a bit for the hotel trip as well....Thanks in advance.
Old 04-10-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!

Quote:
Warm, wet and grippy hehehe
Old 05-10-2022, 05:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3573 / Power: 14
cooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond repute

Recently manage to raw my ML the 14th time this year. This time I CIP her while she cowgirl me. When cumming i signal her '遭了 想射了’, then she replied: 没事 射在里面吧! and continue to increase the speed until I release all my warm sperms inside her pussy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1