The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 21-07-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Personally, I dont mind as I have learnt to switch off from such people...I've met so many of such ppl in my lifetime...

I'll just use her as a tool for sextification...and the angrier she gets, the most vigorous the session will be...physical and mental release...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unrevealedbro View Post
I thought of it before but she’s abit selfish kind. Bitch her own stuffs she okay, you say your own stuffs she’s not very interested and cut in with her own bitch story again. To be exact negative bitch stories 🤦‍♂️

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 21-07-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 15
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

during the MIRC era a married ex navy gal her hubby is still in navy. invited to her to fix her pc. But hmm didn't complete the deed coz as i was entering her on her sofa i look up happen to see her wedding photo. Maybe guilt tripping pull out went soft and left.

dress up and leaving right at the door she hug very tight and keeping went very hard but i think the guilt tripping stop me
Old 21-07-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 12
mrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A share of mine. Real encounter.

A godsis of mine. Shes my buddy's stead. Know her thru my buddy eventually became god bro god sis. Knew her for 6-7 years from 1997. she changed about 2 stead around that time, always hang out together often. Go swimming, go sentosa walk walk. She belongs to the not so tall kind, cute cute, meaty plump plump type, Big Boobs ( . ) ( . ) C Cup at that time, very kind, very understanding, sweet voice, friendly. During my enlist around BMT period, she fetched me from camp some weekends, last time we book out on sat. She would wait at Ferry Terminal outside before we go home or wait at my home den we go out chill.

One fatal sat afternoon, she was waiting in my room when i got back. I could sense that she has been dumped by current bf. I brought her for a drink, we came back to my house, my room. During my sleep, i feel a very strong sensation. She was blowing my cock, i asked her what happen, she say kor me very hurt. I just want revenge can? I hugged my dear godsis & stripped her. Its not the first time i saw her naked to be frank, she tried to have sex with me before. This time, i fucked her. We had a very good fuck. She was so wet, so tight, moans so sweet like jav. She didnt moan very loud for the fear of waking my parents. She told me a request, shoot on her boobs. She knew i love big boobs gals.

After that day, we didnt contact each other anymore. Until i saw her again at NEX shopping center, she was working there. She recognise me while i didnt. We smiled at one another.
Old 21-07-2022, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Nv ask for her contact again?
Old 21-07-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhobbit View Post

A godsis of mine. Shes my buddy's stead. Know her thru my buddy eventually became god bro god sis. Knew her for 6-7 years from 1997. she changed about 2 stead around that time, always hang out together often. Go swimming, go sentosa walk walk. She belongs to the not so tall kind, cute cute, meaty plump plump type, Big Boobs ( . ) ( . ) C Cup at that time, very kind, very understanding, sweet voice, friendly. During my enlist around BMT period, she fetched me from camp some weekends, last time we book out on sat. She would wait at Ferry Terminal outside before we go home or wait at my home den we go out chill.

One fatal sat afternoon, she was waiting in my room when i got back. I could sense that she has been dumped by current bf. I brought her for a drink, we came back to my house, my room. During my sleep, i feel a very strong sensation. She was blowing my cock, i asked her what happen, she say kor me very hurt. I just want revenge can? I hugged my dear godsis & stripped her. Its not the first time i saw her naked to be frank, she tried to have sex with me before. This time, i fucked her. We had a very good fuck. She was so wet, so tight, moans so sweet like jav. She didnt moan very loud for the fear of waking my parents. She told me a request, shoot on her boobs. She knew i love big boobs gals.

After that day, we didnt contact each other anymore. Until i saw her again at NEX shopping center, she was working there. She recognise me while i didnt. We smiled at one another.
Why no more contact, Bro mrhobbit?

Wasted. Could have been something beautiful?

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 21-07-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

mrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
Nv ask for her contact again?
She was with her husband
Old 21-07-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Why no more contact, Bro mrhobbit?

Wasted. Could have been something beautiful?
Well she is my buddy’s ex and related to my ex stead. I guess she feels guilty fucked her cousin ex. Her cousiin was my ex. I do agree with u. Wasted she is so tight after fucked by few guys for so long
Old 21-07-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well she is my buddy’s ex and related to my ex stead. I guess she feels guilty fucked her cousin ex. Her cousiin was my ex. I do agree with u. Wasted she is so tight after fucked by few guys for so long
I know it's complicated, Bro mrhobbit. No offense.

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 21-07-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!

Ahhh. Hope it wasn’t an awkward situation for the both of you.. (or rather 3 of you since her husband was there)

Quote:
She was with her husband
Old 22-07-2022, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
I know it's complicated, Bro mrhobbit. No offense.
Non taken bro. It was the pass let it pass, let it go let it go.
Old 22-07-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19079 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great sharings bros.
Old 22-07-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
great sharings bros.
You too, Bro zl1983.

Your pics really cause nose-bleed. Heh heh!

Old 22-07-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Thanks for sharing. Any pic of her? What she work as in NEx?
Old 22-07-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If she's such a dear friend, didn't you feel a pity to lose her over a one time sex?
She might actually feel very ashamed that's why stopped seeing you.
There are so many potential pussies out there for fxxx, FOC and commercial inclusive. Why did it with someone who's so dear and precious?
Pity!
Old 22-07-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1478 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:

She might be secretly in love with you but didn't want to get together as she is scared to lose you as a friend. How to find normal friend that wait for you to bookout?
Mind sharing the time she tried to have sex with you too?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1