The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-06-2022, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 10
Randomzxc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Check her out for tt site Iris,
4888 bro, FL on that site fyi.
Thanks for info bro.. looks like a pass haha
Old 17-06-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretfulman View Post
Any reviews on xiao xiao & cheng zi? Which one better? Idk which one to book tomorrow lol
U shld try both. Each got their own merits.

Sidetrack, I have been hearing quite a number of MLs thinking to pivot to ktvs or to massage in the day and go ktv in the night. In fact, I met a few already when I was at the ktvs.
Old 17-06-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -59 / Power: 0
Alwx has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacadew View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/massage-shuang-shuang/

After a few heavy flavoured MLs, decided to venture into the land of vanillas. To me this is a category where visited occasionally still provides some nostalgic fun.

Looks: 9/10 - looks exactly like photo, reminds me of my uni gf 😂
Massage: 8/10 - Presses the right spots and spent a good 40 minutes massaging me, I slept through the session
Sensual: 8/10 - while there’s limited playability, sometimes it’s that innocent fun that we’re after.. lust of a different kind- and she delivers that sensuality with an innocent pinch

RTM: yes when I’m craving vanillas 😊
She has shifted to a central location, convenient location as well. Have rtm her many times, but she has never dropped in her standards. She can always lift up my moods after a long day at work.

Bought her sexy outfits i always fantasize girls to be in. She is ever willing to service you in them. She can always pull them off with her good looks and figure.

Limited playability though.
Old 17-06-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
I wonder in 3 years, total how many guys she “pee” on.
LOL i laughed hard on this sentence
Old 17-06-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 4
Luffyisfree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro commando this new girl?

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/yang-zi-massage/

Seem very chio
Old 17-06-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffyisfree View Post
Any bro commando this new girl?

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/yang-zi-massage/

Seem very chio
I concur but Spa leh...sian to go there
Old 17-06-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Means those persistent guy didnt offer a price in her mind lorrr. Hahaha
Haha yah bro.
Her price for top up is quite high.
Is it worth it?
Well there are rich people here who love to up tua neh bu
Old 17-06-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/xiao-lin-massage/

Very good massage, HJ so so... need to add 10plus years to the declared age, doesnt look as good as the photos, maybe 30% off. But very friendly and full 1 hour.

Rtm for me? Nope.. cos I was hoping she would look like the photos.. wishful me.
Old 17-06-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a splendid one to beholdarbitrageur is a splendid one to beholdarbitrageur is a splendid one to beholdarbitrageur is a splendid one to beholdarbitrageur is a splendid one to beholdarbitrageur is a splendid one to beholdarbitrageur is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretfulman View Post
Any reviews on xiao xiao & cheng zi? Which one better? Idk which one to book tomorrow lol
So who did u book in the end? Any FR? I feel that Xiao Xiao resembles Irene Gan..
Old 18-06-2022, 12:25 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
phuckyew is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I have fully unlocked one of the girls you guys keep doing FR on. Was quite lucky. From my research of your FRs, she does not provide sex to clients. Last minute I texted 3 different popular girls. I have never visited any of them before. 2 of them ignored me as I have no record. Only 1 texted me back and gave me a time. She was super sweet and even understood it was rush hour traffic at 6pm and I would be late. Upon meeting her, I had big expectations from all the reviews posted by you guys.
She did not disappoint for sure. She gave me a hug and kiss upon seeing me and dried me off after I showered. After the massage (very good standard) of 50mins. She proceeded to give me a bbbj and breast massage (C-D cup). Her tits are real real soft and perky. A car bath followed with more bbbj. She was fully nude from the start and I could not stop admiring her pretty face and big rack on a small petite frame. She was so sweet and pretty syt (confirm 20s), I thought I was dreaming to hit this one on my first attempt at booking. I was quite heart pain when I see her sucking my cock non-stop and I can imagine it being tiring for her. So I told her I will self release and asked her to lie down. I attempted a breastfuck which was not very successful as there was no lubrication.
She then offered me to pound her pussy directly instead as it wound be easier for me. I was dumbfounded but accepted immediately. It was a very passionate fuck and I kept stimulating her clit. I could tell she enjoyed it and we both climaxed together. She was so wet… I swear my 2ic was going to drown. All this way, we were frenching. Her breath is fresh and she is young and does not smoke. I have not had sex for at least a year and really unloaded tons! Don’t think she has much sex experience as her pussy was super tight. After that, we laid down and she shared with me on her life and her dreams. I was really falling in love with her omg… we had already exceeded the time by quite a bit. I felt bad and told her I had to leave as I knew she had a next customer. Her phone was beeping non-stop while I was with her. But she never once looked at it. This is one of the girls you guys kept complaining about being hard to book. We added each another on WeChat and promised to keep in contact. Not to brag. I am young, well built (I gym twice a week and lift heavy. One rep max 120kg barbell chest press ) and look very Caucasian (I am Chinese mix). Sadly she is leaving here as she finds the living standards too high and she does not earn enough. I am quite devastated as will many bros here be. But for me… I think I have really fallen for her… Im sad…
Old 18-06-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Sometimes hear say.

No top up and she even mention some persistent asking but she don't do that
Here says too much from those who think too much
Thanks for your update....
Old 18-06-2022, 12:42 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
phuckyew is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I would like to thank all bros here for doing all the FRs. It is a great guide to newbies like me. If not for your FRs, I would not have met my one.. sadly I’m already married, or else I may really consider marrying her and keeping her in Sg
It will be my 3X birthday next week and she wants me to visit her on that day and she will give me a surprise… I wonder
Old 18-06-2022, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future

Anybody know what happened to Lemon and Zhou Zhou?
Was their shop raided?
Old 18-06-2022, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phuckyew View Post
I would like to thank all bros here for doing all the FRs. It is a great guide to newbies like me. If not for your FRs, I would not have met my one.. sadly I’m already married, or else I may really consider marrying her and keeping her in Sg
It will be my 3X birthday next week and she wants me to visit her on that day and she will give me a surprise… I wonder
School holidays so free write essay?

Think u post on edmw better..

You will get the attention u so desperately crave for lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 18-06-2022, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
School holidays so free write essay?

Think u post on edmw better..

You will get the attention u so desperately crave for lol..
Some people really use this thread as a personal blog and think are all their followers whom are very interested in their very detailed erotic adventures. Facepalm to da max.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1