The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2843 / Power: 8
WayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

This kinda is my type.
Old 19-05-2022, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Candy is boss. Her tetek besar,but her body also besar. And not much service or feel,fire and go.
Old 20-05-2022, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1927 / Power: 16
crossroads has a brilliant futurecrossroads has a brilliant futurecrossroads has a brilliant futurecrossroads has a brilliant futurecrossroads has a brilliant futurecrossroads has a brilliant futurecrossroads has a brilliant futurecrossroads has a brilliant futurecrossroads has a brilliant futurecrossroads has a brilliant futurecrossroads has a brilliant future

Thanks bro xuelanghu for the contact.

Does look like her wechat photos - Milf with CFM face.

She kinda look like my ex-boss, especially top half of the face and that was kinda confusing to me and gave me mixed feelings haha

Curtain joint, shared bathroom at the back.

She quoted 50 for one hour massage. Didn't push for any of the more expensive packages.

Massage was decent, quite soft at times. Anyway I didn't ask for harder because that's not what I came for.

3+ mins of HDLY and then asked to turn over. GQ popped and she offered 80 for BM or 120 for BBBJ + BM. I negoed for 100 for BBBJ + BM.

Breasts were C+? not sure, i bad at estimating size. A bit saggy and very very soft.

BBBJ was ok. Nice pace, deep with good suction. She gave up after 10-15 mins or so, and started using her hands. Surrendered to her HJ while sucking her breasts.

RTM: probably not as I have other MLs that I feel very gian to revisit. Also kinda cannot get over how she reminds me of my ex-boss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuelanghu View Post
Tried one near the area yesterday. Found her on michat.Decent massage with good release by a milf with CFM face.

Was telling me before I left that if I regular, she will offer mouth job which she claim she very good at . Haha

Damage is $50+50

Pm me for details if any bros interested. Only exchange with bro with higher points as I want to try her mouth service.

Last edited by crossroads; 20-05-2022 at 01:22 AM. Reason: Edit
Old 20-05-2022, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Balaallen123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone to recommend at red iphone shop or the ones besides? Not the one on the 2ns floor thanks 🤣. Just looking for a $50 entrance massage and $100 all in bonk if possible.

Or any shops around that area that has $50 entrance with good massage and reasonable gq
Old 20-05-2022, 05:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivateRyan View Post
Those like drinking & don’t mind paying abit more for good time, can go down this road to make friend wid tis ladyboss C

Her playground recently got some new viet imports,

Got 1 new ML, K***y, looks abit like Yua Mikami

Some new MLs their tetek besar sia…

Looks like Candy...Been to her old place at AMK.
If you like big tits - sure but do know that in a lot of cases, big tits come with big bodies lol. In terms of price....only go if you are a big carrot head
Old 20-05-2022, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 7
Allmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivateRyan View Post
Those like drinking & don’t mind paying abit more for good time, can go down this road to make friend wid tis ladyboss C

Her playground recently got some new viet imports,

Got 1 new ML, K***y, looks abit like Yua Mikami

Some new MLs their tetek besar sia…

I just saw her latest video. Candy looks way bigger than photo and her nehneh is big but sag quite a lot. Her tattoo on her boobs turned me off.

Her new gal (last lady from photo) looks hot. Is she from viet?
Old 20-05-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by After90 View Post
Drank at the mall, supposed to take bus home but walk into one of the shop. Quoted $300 cos I smell of alcohol. She really say cos u drink so must pay extra. I was like shocked what rule is that? I am not drunk. Managed to nego until $200. Anything lower she not willing to do.

So is it true, smell of alcohol (not drunk) need to pay premium rate?
It's true. I spoke to a lady owner of a HJ/BJ/FJ place last weekend. Not at JB area lah. She said they end work at 10.30 pm even though they are located in a famous drinking area. I asked why given that they should have more customers when people come out to drink.

She said not worth earning money from people who drink. Takes longer to cum, lesser feeling so the guys F harder and the girls pussy tear. Talk louder and piak piak piak loudly until every room knows. Many MLs want to earn such money quietly. Guys with alcohol and cigarettes smell all over. Puke already who clean? Halfway go soft then they waste the ladies's time as they take forever (if ever) to get back hard again. Worst will be old drunk men who pop sex pills. Die during sex how?

Now no geylang leh. Their normal hours earnings are enough to save a lot monthly. Even FJ ML want work life balance.
Old 20-05-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -143 / Power: 0
After90 After90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
It's true. I spoke to a lady owner of a HJ/BJ/FJ place last weekend. Not at JB area lah. She said they end work at 10.30 pm even though they are located in a famous drinking area. I asked why given that they should have more customers when people come out to drink.

She said not worth earning money from people who drink. Takes longer to cum, lesser feeling so the guys F harder and the girls pussy tear. Talk louder and piak piak piak loudly until every room knows. Many MLs want to earn such money quietly. Guys with alcohol and cigarettes smell all over. Puke already who clean? Halfway go soft then they waste the ladies's time as they take forever (if ever) to get back hard again. Worst will be old drunk men who pop sex pills. Die during sex how?

Now no geylang leh. Their normal hours earnings are enough to save a lot monthly. Even FJ ML want work life balance.
Thanks for the insights.
Dun drink and ram. Need to pay premium.
Old 20-05-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 5
TankJunk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTankJunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
Looks like Candy...Been to her old place at AMK.
If you like big tits - sure but do know that in a lot of cases, big tits come with big bodies lol. In terms of price....only go if you are a big carrot head
Second this…just went down to see their place, Candy the boss…rlly put the Besar in Jalan Besar. Short and meaty. Her selection of girls dont look like the pics posted here but maybe I just didnt get to see the good ones
Old 21-05-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankJunk View Post
Second this…just went down to see their place, Candy the boss…rlly put the Besar in Jalan Besar. Short and meaty. Her selection of girls dont look like the pics posted here but maybe I just didnt get to see the good ones
I don't think have good ones bro.
Old 21-05-2022, 11:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
skele is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Was ok michat in the area. Found a girl called R***. Anyone tried her before?
Old 21-05-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3016 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone went to look for lucky lately? Pussy damn wet sia

One night I went really banged her till she totally knocked out
Old 21-05-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Anyone went to look for lucky lately? Pussy damn wet sia

You are right, she is not like other milf, typical SYT natural wer
Old 22-05-2022, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 3
Bakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi, any bros tried Alice from bl*** p*******?
Old 22-05-2022, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3078 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post

you are the MAN sia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1