The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Online2Offline

Old 20-11-2021, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
HaoJiaoXiangQi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

So sad, wish you could make love with XL many more times
Old 21-11-2021, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaoJiaoXiangQi View Post
So sad, wish you could make love with XL many more times
I wished I could make love to XL many more times… her innocent vibes, shyness, yet submitting herself fully to the pleasure of the flesh, was refreshing. Alas, she was on a one-month tourist visa, so opportunities were limited. I hope she is healthy and happy back home.
Old 21-11-2021, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
hawk007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Online2Offline View Post
I wished I could make love to XL many more times… her innocent vibes, shyness, yet submitting herself fully to the pleasure of the flesh, was refreshing. Alas, she was on a one-month tourist visa, so opportunities were limited. I hope she is healthy and happy back home.
Once again, great write up to a new chapter, looking forward to ur next chapter
Old 21-11-2021, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
teki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS thanks for very nice share. Please keep up the good effort.
Old 21-11-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk007 View Post
Once again, great write up to a new chapter, looking forward to ur next chapter
Thanks, bro. Next chapter coming up real soon...
Old 21-11-2021, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teki View Post
TS thanks for very nice share. Please keep up the good effort.
I shall try not to disappoint .....
Old 21-11-2021, 11:24 PM
Samster

Supper is the best meal!

I hardly venture to massage shops. Mainly because the up-selling by the masseur can be a kill-joy, and ultimately bad value. And this is after I have pre-established that the joint is reasonably clean (in a hygiene sense) and the location is not screaming out for attention, my other considerations. Maybe I’m just a picky, stingy punter.

It was a week before Chinese New Year. The festive mood was muted given the covid-19 situation and its enforced restrictions. One uneventful afternoon, I was looking for a quick “pick me up”. My buddy recommended that I checked-out Baby at a massage shop, he believed she ticked most of my boxes: a decent massage, pretty face, good body and high playability in a hygienic and mundane setting.

- - - - -

The receptionist sat on her chair behind the counter, teasing me with half her breasts exposed in a loose top as I looked down at her after scanning in. She had a sweet tongue behind the mask she wore. Plus it was around CNY. What the heck, I’ll just part with $88. The recep called out for Baby.

The beaded curtains not far from the recep counter opened up and Baby appeared. I liked what I saw: alluring eyes behind the mask; long wavy hair highlighted in golden brown; a tight fitting black t-shirt suffocating what appeared to be well-endowed breasts, and a matching black, thin cotton track pants. She was about 1.6m tall and exuded a sexy feel overall.

“Gen wo shang lou ba” (come upstairs with me), Baby said. I walked two steps behind her as we made our way up a flight of stairs to the second level of the shophouse. I did not fail to notice her visible panty line and slightly perky ass.

“Xiao xin, man dian” (slowly, be careful), she turned her head sideways as we were half-way up the stairs. I was convinced it was a well-rehearsed move, her beautiful long hair swept aside appealingly, and the half-body-turn accentuating the outline of her breasts. Any hot blooded bloke would like "this move".

Baby took me to the corner room and handed me a warm towel. I’ll wait for you outside, she said in Chinese, and closed the room door behind her. Moments later, I opened the door with the towel wrapped around my waist and Baby walked me to the bathroom at the opposite end of the corridor.

I peeped into the bathroom and was impressed – clean (not a single strand of hair to be found), polished and no bad odour. Baby smacked my backside playfully and said, I cleaned it myself! Somewhat amused, I stood there for a couple more seconds and Baby continued, I am not bathing for you!

- - - - -

Baby was standing along the corridor when I finished my quick shower. She took my hand and we walked back to the corner room (wow, great customer service to hold hands to the room ). Put these on, she handed me a pair of disposable shorts. I will get you your hot tea, and she left the room.

So far so good. Pretty (as far as I can tell behind the mask), friendly and attentive attitude. I was looking forward to the massage, and perhaps getting physically acquainted with her increasingly desirable looking body.

I took a few sips of the lukewarm tea Baby brought before lying face down in a proper massage bed. Her massage skills were commendable, it was obvious she is a trained masseur, and she was able to soothe my genuinely tired back. She also constantly checked if I was comfortable with her strength and areas to focus on. Quite pro, I must say.

As I slept on the pillow Baby had just prepared, I saw her mask-less for the first time. She smiled sweetly, showing her slight dimples. Baby continued with her massage, and when it came to my thighs, her hand would go underneath the paper underwear I wore, accidently (?) brushing against my cock. Not surprisingly, my cock began to come alive. Then she gave me a stomach massage, again her hands making unconscious contact with my now-slightly erected dick.

Baby stepped closer to me and started working on my arm. From where I was, I was looking up at her twin peaks in that tight t-shirt. A well-defined tent emerged in my shorts.

“You gan jue la?” (you have feeling now?), Baby said, noticing my development. “Yao bu yao bang ni?” (shall I help you?), she continued cheekily. So far, I had been impressed and happy with everything. Without bothering to negotiate, I agreed to the additional $100 she asked.

Baby pulled the disposable shorts down to my ankles. Like a physician, she inspected my cock – she seemed pleased with its state of erection and symptoms of on-coming salivation. She then stroked my cock for good measure, causing it to harden even further.

(To be continued)
Old 22-11-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute

Another awesome contribution from TS. Same power ending but always refreshing to read the different circumstances leading to the sensual climax 😃😋
Old 22-11-2021, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Another awesome contribution from TS. Same power ending but always refreshing to read the different circumstances leading to the sensual climax 😃😋
Thanks for your continuous support, bro!
Old 22-11-2021, 10:43 PM
Samster

(Continuation)

Baby pulled the disposable shorts down to my ankles. Like a physician, she inspected my cock – she seemed pleased with its state of erection and symptoms of on-coming salivation. She then stroked my cock for good measure, causing it to harden even further.

“En, wo men ke yi kai shi le” (yes, we can begin), Baby declared. She glanced at the door (there was a rectangular glass panel at the door) to make sure the coast was clear. Baby rolled up her tight t-shirt, and unfastened her bra, setting her breasts free. While I expected something bigger, I had no reason to dislike a decent pair of natural 34B. As I had expected after seeing the fair and smooth skin on her hands when she massaged me, her body was equally fair and smooth. There was a slight gloss on her body, which made her quite sexy (like a very light layer of oil on a naked body). Alas, it was her sweat…

Baby used wet wipes and cleaned her breasts before drying with a towel. She then applied some oil on my cock. Gradually, a shadow loomed over my head. Baby lowered her upper body over my head, with her nipples fast approaching my mouth. I seized the opportunity to extend my tongue to meet one of her nipples. Soon, I was gulping on her breast as Baby slowly tugged on my cock. She moved a bit to let me taste her other breast, and now she was massaging my cock with all her fingers, spreading the oil evenly along my whole thick shaft. She nibbled on my neck when she can as I continued to feast on her lovely, succulent boobs.

My right hand squeezed her buttocks and I could feel her panty line, I was beginning to get really horny. I attempted to put my hand into her track pants but was stopped. Nevertheless, she allowed me to finger her from outside her pants. I can only guess that she wore a thin, translucent-like panties, as my fingers could easily feel her vaginal opening.

Baby moaned seductively whilst we both multi-tasked – me sucking hard on one breast, one hand squeezing her other breast and my other hand rubbing frantically at her G-spot through her track pants. Baby was licking my neck and wanking me at the same time. In an uncoordinated fashion, I sprayed my massive sperm when I switched to grabbing both her breasts to experience the soft, warm sensation of attractive pair of 34B.

- - - - -

Baby was back at the room with a fresh cup of warm tea when I finished my shower. She leaned against the partitioned wall and watched me change. As I was putting on one-leg of my underwear, she remarked “hao da” (really big), her eyes motioned at my dick. I continued wearing my underwear and had to manually (i.e. used my hand) adjust my cock so it parked comfortably within my bikini-style undie. Baby stepped up to me and squeezed my cock and balls very gently from outside my underwear. I began to have another hard-on. “Zai guo lai” (come over again), she whispered into my ear.

After getting fully dressed, I paid her and we exchanged WeChat contact. She initiated a tight hug, squashing her breasts fully on my chest. Holding my hand, Baby led me downstairs and saw me off at the main entrance.

I walked away from the shop briskly and turned right at the first side street. I was dying for a smoke. I picked a quiet spot outside a few shut shops and lighted my cigarette. It was 3pm, a good one hour after I first entered the massage shop. Not bad, she utilised almost the full hour with me. Massage, “ancillary” service and GFE were good, too. Playability was OK for a maiden visit. The place was fine by me as well. It was time for a late lunch.

As I ate my solo lunch, a WeChat message came in. It was Baby. “Man zou, “da” ge” (take it easy, “big” brother). I fully understood the inverted commas on the word “da” (big). The message ended with a phallic emoji.

(To be continued)
Old 23-11-2021, 12:26 AM
Samster

(Continuation)

As I ate my solo lunch, a WeChat message came in. It was Baby. “Man zou, “da” ge” (take it easy, “big” brother). I fully understood the inverted commas on the word “da” (big). The message ended with a phallic emoji.

- - - - -

I did not think about visiting Baby again. While it was a satisfying experience, there were other options for $188, and perhaps with even more “value add”.

“You kong lai kan wo ma?” (free to come see me?), read Baby’s message. It was over two weeks after my first (and only) visit to Baby. I wanted to be frank with Baby. The possible outcomes were she doesn’t contact me anymore, or she ups her game without upping the price.

“I like your service”, I started my reply in Chinese. “However, I can get similar services for far less (money), thank you for understanding”, I continued. I complimented her and did not reject her outright. It was ultimately her call, if she wanted to retain my patronage.

“Just pay for normal one hour massage $60 and pay me what you decide”, came Baby’s reply quickly. I was aware that around that time, business was slow at massage shops. Baby confirmed it in her subsequent reply. “I barely have customers, please try to support me”, she texted. The message ended with a teardrop emoji.

“See you tonight 9pm”, I replied. “Thank you”, she replied immediately.

I had a light dinner ahead that day. There were few cars on the road as I neared Baby’s shop. I found a street parking lot unusually easily in that area and walked the 20m towards Baby’s shop. The shop front was dark as I approached. I texted Baby. The door opened slightly and I saw Baby.

Save for a small lamp at the reception counter, the shop was dark, as if it was closed. The same receptionist manned the counter. She showed me half her breasts again. I scanned in and paid $60, there was no attempt to up-sell. Another masseur was resting at the sofa at the reception area. There was no one else. It felt like a private arrangement for me.

Baby, standing beside me all this while, grabbed my hand and we went upstairs, using the light from her mobile phone. This time, we used the room next to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and returned to the room. The whole place was dark except for the light in the assigned room.

Baby was in the room with a warm cup of tea. As I sipped my drink, she inched up and removed the towel around my waist. I was a little surprised. I did not have an erection, but my dick still hung out majestically. This time, I was not offered a pair of disposable shorts. She tapped on my butt and asked me to lay on the massage bed. From the moment I stepped into the shop, Baby did not have her mask on. Like they say, sometimes looks grow on you. I realized she is quite pretty.

Business is not good, boss wants us to cut down on utilities, explained Baby. And we don’t push our $88 package anymore, she added. True or not, I don’t know, but Baby claimed I was her second and last customer for the day. It was just past 9pm (the shop had to shut by 10.30pm).

The massage was as good as before. Baby was more relaxed and talkative this time around. Despite the gloomy business conditions, she kept a positive attitude. I was heartened by her positive mindset but cautioned her not to be overly optimistic. Covid was not going to go away anytime soon, I told her. So it might be better to have regular customers at a lower price, rather than hope for walk-in customers. I enjoyed chatting with Baby, she can be quite entertaining (mixture of being funny and sarcastic).

Since I was totally naked, Baby took the liberty to massage my whole buttocks; when I turned around later, she diligently massaged my thighs and teased my cock with her magical fingers. Naturally, I developed a massive hard-on.

I ran my hands from the small of her back to her buttocks. She wore a loose-fit t-shirt and track pants. With a little difficulty, I was able to put my hands up her t-shirt, on her back, to unhook her bra. Baby paused and stared at me.

“Gao shou!” (you’re skilled), she exclaimed with a wide grin. I was able to unhook her bra in a single motion while she was fully clothed.

(To be continued)
Old 23-11-2021, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
beneco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Must learn this skill!
Old 23-11-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of

@Online2Offline Don’t you want to fly to Guiyang to look for her? Or arrange to meet up at a “neutral” location in China? Shanghai, GZ or Beijing? Why not?

Can tell a different feel from your story and thought you might be more adventurous. (Or as adventurous as before).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Online2Offline View Post
(Continuation)

XL was having a field day with my cock. After she had swallowed it whole, she turned to licking the not unsubstantial length of my rod, up and down, sideways and diagonally. Then she circled my cock head with her tongue again. I was close to spitting out my sperm into her mouth, her nose, or her face, depending on what she was doing with my cock.

“Wo bu xing le…” (I can’t…), uttered XL after she unplugged her mouth from my cock. She moved away from the “69” position we were at. She had a tortured look on her face. I was gasping for two reasons – first, the abrupt cessation of her magnificent mouth works on my cock, leaving me cold turkey; second, the lack of air as my nose and mouth had been semi-permanently stuck to her pussy with her pubic hair and juice thrown in.

Was her mouth exhausted from working on my dick? Did she suddenly decide not to BBBJ me anymore? (it was a “first” as she never ate my cock before).

XL placed her fingers on her pussy and promptly flashed those fingers at me. “Liu na me duo shui le” (so much water), she exclaimed. I looked at her blankly.

Her eyes turned away. My heart skipped a beat. What a pre-mature end this would be, in what was possibly our last rendezvous together.

“Qu na tao ba” (go get the condom), she whispered. I was so relieved! So she wanted to be fucked but couldn’t bring herself to ask for it directly. (I had been mixing around with more direct girls, where “wo yao” (I want it), “jin lai ba” (come in), and “gan wo!” (fuck me!) had been the norm).

- - - - -

After putting on the condom, I asked XL if she wanted to be on top. “Bu le” (no), she said, perhaps remembering our last session where she did not excel in riding me. I entered XL in missionary position with one hand massaging her breasts, the other hand helping me balance. She must have been dying for this moment as all her inhibitions vaporised and she allowed herself to groan from my very first thrust. She also kept rubbing her pussy area as my cock filled her tiny cave. As I intensified my pumping, she switched to grabbing her own boobs and made crying noises although she was actually smiling. It was bitter sweet.

XL was responding very well to my hard work of thrusting her like a machine. I can see the condom being laced with her white juice, I can also see her pubic hair hosting some of the white juice. I intended to lift her legs above my shoulders, which would allow me to maximize the depth of my reach into her love hole. But XL had other thoughts.

As I picked up her legs to put it against my shoulders, she moved to all-fours and raised her ass. Instinctively, I adjusted the pillow so her elbows rested on it for better support. Just like my well-honed skills in parallel parking, I inserted my dick, hands free, straight into her cunt from behind with my first attempt.

The sheer precision, coupled with the thickness and hardness of my cock brought XL to the next level of lust. After just a few thrusts from me, she began to move her bums, in effect reversing her pussy into my massive dick which stayed in a constant position. I took the opportunity to remove my hands from her waist and cupped her soft breasts from behind. My palms clearly felt her hardened nipples, and I was blown over by her determination to please and pleasure herself in her own way.

XL collapsed onto the bed after a while, it can be demanding to keep sliding her cunt into my cock in reverse gear. I turned her around back to missionary position and continued drilling her. I felt a sense of responsibility and achievement; responsibility to deliver a performance that met her needs for an experience she will treasure. And achievement for myself as usually, given the intensity, I would have ejaculated, especially during doggy which almost always make me shoot quickly.

Our sweaty bodies served to reduce the skin-to-skin friction as we continued our passionate fucking. XL accidently bit my lips as we tried to kiss at the same time my lower body was pounding her at pace. It became a mess of sweat, saliva and pre-cum before I eventually unleashed my sperm deep inside her love tunnel.

- - - - -

In under four weeks, I had witnessed a “nong cun” (countryside/village) girl, naïve and shy, discover her inner desires. The process was never wild or vulgar, perhaps just a little fast tracked as my profound horniness brought out the sex-crave in her. I felt her innocence; and along those lines, her innocent desires. It was a return to innocence for me, very different from my other experiences where my companions were sexually experienced, ever-ready and mostly pre-programmed, to be fucked good.

We reached her apartment carpark before midnight. I put $500 in her hand, knowing that I may never see her again and she had exceeded my expectations. She promptly returned me three $100 notes. “Hai shi liang bai, liang ge zhong an mo” (still 200, two hours’ massage), which was the past arrangement.

“Wo xi huan gen ni zuo ai” (I like to make love with you). “Shi wo de xuan ze” (it’s my choice), XL said firmly.

“Ge ge bao zhong” (brother, take care). She opened the car door and made her way to the elevator.

The following evening, I received a text message from XL. “Hui dao Guiyang le. Xie xie ge ge” (Arrived in Guiyang. Thank you, brother). XL never contacted me anymore.
Old 23-11-2021, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beneco View Post
Must learn this skill!
Hi bro, a little tip: if you can master the art of eating roti prata with 3 fingers (thumb/index/middle), it should help to unhook a bra “by feel” (not by sight )
Old 23-11-2021, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattonhenry View Post
@Online2Offline Don’t you want to fly to Guiyang to look for her? Or arrange to meet up at a “neutral” location in China? Shanghai, GZ or Beijing? Why not?

Can tell a different feel from your story and thought you might be more adventurous. (Or as adventurous as before).
Bro, it did cross my mind to visit XL in China. But I always wrestle with the concept of “Let It Be” – if she had not initiated/maintained contact after returning home, I won’t contact her. Coz sometimes people don’t want to be reminded of their past, especially if it’s not something to be proud of. That said, there is a small number of ladies who still keep in touch with me through the years. I meet them (in China) when I can.

Ironically, I was in Guiyang about 2yr plus after XL went home, for a work trip. A few days prior to arriving in GY, I did WeChat XL. She did not reply. I assumed she chose not to reply, or as in some cases, it was a “work” WeChat account that was not used after their Singapore stint…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1