The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-10-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 13
cosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samstercosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Chiong no scare...scare no chiong bro

These numbers are reflection of the situation two weeks instead of the real situation now now... numbers are dependable on how many are picked up for testing too so take the number with pinch of salt just like any MR here. Make ur judgement call from your day to day observation

Quote from article below "Under current rules, if a person's ART result is positive twice, indicating he has been infected with Covid-19, he does not need to have a confirmatory polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test.

In fact, he does not even need to inform MOH that he has been infected. He just needs to stay home and repeat the ART test till it gives him a negative result, after which he may return to work and normal life.

This also means he is not part of the daily count of about 2,000 new infections that MOH has been reporting, which leads to the question: How accurate are those figures?"

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...a-common-enemy

Agreed..lower risk environment than dine in outside.. visit ML no diff thanur regular visitor for haircut..if want to reduce risk either don't go or reduce frequency if u elderly or kids taking examination during this period though
Or wear mask during your session. Lolol
Old 06-10-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 8
potterlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypotterlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi bros, any review on these girls in BDSM context?

https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/shan-sh...erb-chio-babe/

https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/xiao-yu-massage-juagen-hj/

https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/lucy-36...be-massage-hj/

Any recommend for BDSM services kindly let me know ya, itching for pain hehe
Old 06-10-2021, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 5
Appled1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAppled1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by masala View Post
I might get bombarded here.

Anyone got recommendation for ML who do frequent self ART test?
Haha, if you really want them to test... Maybe buy them ART test kits in bulk the first time you visit then before going that day you ask them to test.

Then that way you get to enjoy the ML of your choosing and all bros here get to know that the ML has tested for that day!
Old 06-10-2021, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

That 32D yoyo is FL in disguise.
Old 06-10-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Yes. Slightly above average overall. Had good attitude.
Small MR:
Yes nice attitude.
Strictly speaking vanilla SN. No heavy flavor. Priced accordingly.
Decent massage.
For me, she's on the fleshy side and as she indicated small boobs.
She tries to create a pleasant environment with good relaxing music.
Shared with me her background. She never RTC.

PS: from what I observed when looking to park in the hilly area, I saw and felt surveillance activity. I guess I know what I saw, hence I needed to be sure where and how to disembark. Thus this small PSA.
Old 06-10-2021, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
That 32D yoyo is FL in disguise.
she has been in audi site for long. believe was previously at MH hotel
Old 06-10-2021, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tang-tang-massage/

mini shout out to tang tang, providing an AR comparable to RTC-ed xin-er.
body is banging though boobs are manmade. would say late 20s/early 30s.
CIM-ed after 30 mins of sensual.
maybe 2-3 minutes of massage before and after.
only will RTM if in the area as location itself is not ideal.
Old 06-10-2021, 08:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
MiloLimau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/sha-sha-massage/

I seldom post FRs unless they exceed my own expectations. Been back and lurking in here for awhile since Thai stable no more. Lately also tired so just want to have a good massage and clear choke my didi. Can confirm Sha Sha is 99% accurate to the photo as what other bros reviewed earlier. I am usually very picky because many fake FR in dome 2/massage thread or landmine. Rest assured this one confirm no horse run. Place is very clean and neat as well.

Looks: 99% (no need ?/10 scale, picture confirm speak for itself. what you see is really what you get. If you like means you like).

Wah when I first see her, what a relieve. Best part welcoming attitude. When she asked me to shower and she turn behind and bend down take towel for me, I just wanna grab her ass. (She's wearing hot pants and the ass come out abit )

Massage: 10/10

I do not really fancy massages during chionging, want do must as well go proper one. However she proved me wrong and oh boy who would have known her massage was really good like what other bros mentioned. No piano shit. It is hard yet hit all the right spots, even check back with you if it's painful for u so she will use less force. Honestly felt like a new man afterwards!

BBBJ: 8/10

So I went for BBBJ first before massage. ShaSha is very playful and her strokes on ur skin will send chills down ur spine. Before the deed she use her boobs (C cup) and body do light massage on you. Play with ur asshole also while stroking you off. Song ah! Slow yet sensual, moan until sibei song maciam got bass at your didi enhance sexperience. Can see she make alot effort to please also but I prefer a bit more fast action kind of oral. Got DT also (ok lah maybe my cock small idk but jokes aside really solid).

GFE: Depends. For me I feel more like a fuck buddy experience than girlfriend. Can talk about anything under the sun. Not complaining YMMV

RTM: Definitely, with all the things happening around us, best to stick to one especially with such experiences on your first meet. YMMV.

Do take care of her during your experience! Such a rare treasure in times like this. And thanks to other bros who gave your genuine FR for her. No regrets!

EDIT: Boob size

Last edited by MiloLimau; 06-10-2021 at 08:38 PM.
Old 06-10-2021, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7910 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Simple FR in August 2020 on Joanne. Note that things can change massively in 14 months hahaha
thanks for sharing.up some points. 😊
Old 06-10-2021, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 4
Satisfymydesire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
Nice solid looking boobs on a SYT

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/eva-msg/

Anyone try pls share FR greatly appreciated
Bro did you managed to try her?
Old 07-10-2021, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
Nice solid looking boobs on a SYT

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/eva-msg/

Anyone try pls share FR greatly appreciated
Hehe, cannot be syt la.

Even advertised age already 25 years old. And we all know they always under declare age by 3-5 years. Anyway, I think her pictures, even with a lot of PSed, also look about 27yo...so do the math.

What's more, there are several other red flags for me. It's a Spa at B so most likely she'll provide full service - her pictures already smack of FL. Also low advertised base price, another indication of baiting and then multiple top ups for every little thing when you're there.

That's my pov, if anyone tried her and the experience is nothing like the aforementioned,  do tell.
Old 07-10-2021, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
What's more, there are several other red flags for me.
The term "simple massage" being used in the ad is another.
Old 07-10-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 4
Satisfymydesire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hehe, cannot be syt la.

Even advertised age already 25 years old. And we all know they always under declare age by 3-5 years. Anyway, I think her pictures, even with a lot of PSed, also look about 27yo...so do the math.

What's more, there are several other red flags for me. It's a Spa at B so most likely she'll provide full service - her pictures already smack of FL. Also low advertised base price, another indication of baiting and then multiple top ups for every little thing when you're there.

That's my pov, if anyone tried her and the experience is nothing like the aforementioned,  do tell.
This is really the definition of lao jiao
Old 07-10-2021, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
masala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks bros for the advise. ART test if negative will mean not infectious. will hide in mountain a bit more.
Old 07-10-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 12
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Would like to seek bros advise on the following two ladies.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/wen-wen-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xing-xing-massage/

Appreciate if anyone could share their reviews! Thanks in advance!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1