The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 04-05-2021, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Cuz those "maid" (esp. highly paid) are almost same same "prostitute".

Maybe those screwing maid can come up with a standard.

Sharing of contacts maybe nothing wrong? But selling contacts maybe will result in breaking of sg law? Persistent promoting/soliciting of "prostitute" is breaking law i think.
I agree with u. Some maid say meet 1hrs/$100 go hotel only one shot.
1hrs so let say 8hrs so she earn $800 in one Sunday. Salary $600+ $800=$1400 better then own unlce/auntie cleaner. Maid now open leg can liao. Change so much maid
Old 04-05-2021, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
know one myanmer maid last week, chatted several days, plan to meet this Thursday for her birthday. But she want me to buy ring as gift, told her too early to buy ring now, she no more reply me
This type super thick skin bro, just met and already ask for ring
KNS.
Old 04-05-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Chiongsters also change much.

In the past people is share their FR because they have that sense of achievement in their lifestyle. Some exchange info also because they wana be cautious with their fishing or maybe spy on their maid. (Those chiong FL/ML/WL also same same)

Human mostly selfish. Doesn't matter screw maid or screw FL/ML/WL. If its a good fuck and have some exclusivity like raw or creampie or high GFE or cheap or FREE etc. They mostly won't share with others.

If the fuck no longer deem good enough or have any interest, maybe they will move on forget it or give it away or trade/exchange genuinely. Because a true fucker is keep exploring and keep fucking. Getting fuck is really a priority. 5555 But if the fuck is need to pay money (more than $50) to fuck and keep giving/trading it away machiam like its a FREE fuck or real good deal? It really make no sense. The "system" is degrading itself.

Like that everyone might as well go take one random FL contact and claimed she is a good fuck and being generous SIC give/trade it away When too many guys screwing maid by paying per session (80/100/120/150/200), the whole game become commercial and this thread will lose itS originality. Maybe should move it to Dome L 5555 or call it Dome M and start posting FR in the Great Bonk there.
I already give up on maid, now getting more expensive, is not the same like last time. We exchnange truthfully. Now some cheat the contact or give a FL number. Is really sad nowadays youngtser become like that.

but I still have 2 maid don’t mind the money.

Let the young and rich go hunt maid.
Old 04-05-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 13
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I already give up on maid, now getting more expensive, but I still have 2 maid don’t mind the money.

Let the young and rich go hunt maid.
LOL same here bro, now maid has double income.
Old 04-05-2021, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arl127 View Post
LOL same here bro, now maid has double income.
Now be maid is good can earn a lot side income different from last time.
Old 05-05-2021, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
know one myanmer maid last week, chatted several days, plan to meet this Thursday for her birthday. But she want me to buy ring as gift, told her too early to buy ring now, she no more reply me
Give three rings. Two for left right nipples and last for the clit

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 05-05-2021, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Nowadays people very funny. Last time we fuck maid free and u feel great when u conquer a maid without paying them. But now I see many people fuck maid and need to pay and is not cheap.

So why don’t u for find prosititue instead? Why fuck a maid and need to pay? Very funny
Agreed bro.

Paying to fuck a maid is pure heresy lol
Old 05-05-2021, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
sammyloh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababoo View Post
Yah. 1000 times
She look familiar, is she working at west area taking care of elderly and name YxTx? Thanks bro
Old 05-05-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Quote:
I agree with u. Some maid say meet 1hrs/$100 go hotel only one shot.
1hrs so let say 8hrs so she earn $800 in one Sunday. Salary $600+ $800=$1400 better then own unlce/auntie cleaner. Maid now open leg can liao. Change so much maid

Already mentioned few pages ago with picture. Now you come and complaine. pls go see
Old 05-05-2021, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Myanmar very very hard to up. She no more reply you or you no more reply her? After she ask gold ring.haha. nowdays buy gold ring for up? Market totally spoild
Old 05-05-2021, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Maids need money, some need sweet talk then can go your house screw for $50 overnight. Previously wanted to try Mynmar maid, go apps choose one fat fat maid thinking easier to screw. Play hide n seek game, yes n no game until i fedup say give $50 for massage. Tell me masssage only no touch, then i better go for pinay maid, free n horny.
Old 05-05-2021, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuanswang View Post
Already mentioned few pages ago with picture. Now you come and complaine. pls go see
Why I cannot say what I want? This page belong to u?
Old 05-05-2021, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 12
roflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone got bj lobang in the west tonight? Between 10pm to 1am in my car. Pm pls
Old 05-05-2021, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 20
fishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud of

Sorry to all the overwhelming messages. Was busy with some important stuff in life but still would try to fish as and when i could. Hence here is a recent pic taken. Would post further more should the response is good.
Old 05-05-2021, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why I cannot say what I want? This page belong to u?
+10 for exchange

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1