The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-03-2020, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
Passion club mini 4/3/20 1030am first blood

Looks 9/10 syt cute fair
Body 10/10 tight smm
Boobs 20/10 very beautiful big tits
Bbbj 1/10
Cim cannot
Fj 2/10 give the bored face

Mini is tiny slim fair with beautiful tits. Service cannot. Only thing fun was playing with her tits. Always on the phone.

Rtf no
Good share.. thx

Almost wanted to try her on the first night her ad was being posted
As ad did not include frenching and new stable name.. I decided to past
Old 05-03-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 14
Lpcmanu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yuri thru Bro Ash

Booked yesterday.

Location not walking distance from MRT but easy parking.

Venue decent with white lighting.

Looks : Model like Cheerful SYT that you will not reject.

Body : Some baby fats but body tip top condition.

Boobs : D plus with scars underneath but feels very soft. Small Nips.

Frenching : Fluently.

BBBj : Sensual DT, balls sucking and AR. Did not try CIM .

Pussy : Tight with small bush. Odourless. She loves painters.

FJ : Cowgirl and Missionary. Nice to grab her boobs and suck her small nips during Cowgirl. She pushed her boobs to me and loved sucking on her boobs.

RTF : Definitely. SYT with D boobs is a gem. She loves motorcycles and can ride them. Hmmm I really wondered whether during cowgirl, she was imagining herself to be a Harley Davidson rider.
Old 05-03-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Bad57 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rinny - RP

Okt very fast response

Looks: mature,no wrinkles.

Body: not skinny but got curves at the right places.

Bbbj: never try

Massage: Offer a oil massage, not bad and i enjoyed it.

Fj: 2 shots tight for her age. Service-oriented, hard-working.

Thanks okt for arrangement
Old 05-03-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1811 / Power: 11
aaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant future

Trl
Ivy

Ivy look good pic 80 % with real lift compare.

I like her body with natural boobs.

French, nope did not.

BBBJ, She can really suck bravo.

CIM, yes 1x.

FJ, she love doggie and she got a becky butt.

GFE, Very good attitude.

Worth the money spent
Old 05-03-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
leetommy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlim40 View Post
FR for yaya by Galaxy Stable

Location 10/10: convenient location in Central area

OKT 10/10 : Very nice of galaxy to trust me and let me book even though I'm new. Very patient and nice guy and helped me out a lot. Quick responses also with clear instructions

Looks 7/10: very cute and petite with a cheerful smile, open the door she was in silk japanese pyjamas..very sexy

BBBJ 9/10: very sloppy and a lot of tongue, good suction

Boobs 10/10 : nice to grab, very soft. Great size, not too small not too big

FJ 9/10 : accommodating with every position, very tight and great feeling. Cowgirl was best..can see her boobs swaying..took a while to cum and did cim, overall was excellent..

GFE 10/10: very high GFE , after finish will cuddle and chat, gave me a massage at the end too
booked yaya from galaxyxscorts

went thru some verification after my friend help me to gurantee I am genuine customer

location at east side

great lady with great service indeed

can break the ice easy and will treat u like gf <keep cuddle with kisses>

best part is carry her to bonk

would like to rtf her if time permits
Old 05-03-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 16
dalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on Annia from SA.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=...7#post19838307

Was in office early for a conference with folks across the world, and by the time it ended I am mentally exhausted. Feeling restless, texted Bro. KK for a recommendation. Response was prompt. He recommended Annia and wasn’t disappoint at the end of the session.

Arrived at the designated location. Dressing in tank-top with jean-skirt, Annia opened the door. Her smile was heart-warming gave my exhausted brains the warmth to be “ALIVE”. We chatted casually (with limited English, and Thai) while pieces of fabric are peeled off the body for a shower. The bathroom was tight but designed “intelligently” to accommodated two bodies. We continued with our “ICE-BREAKING” and suddenly, she told me “NICE”, and I responded with a “HUH?”. She pointed to my “little-bro”….“NICE, want to have it in”…while pointing to her “Mi-Mi”…then she started stroking “little-bro”…WLE, her hands are really soft and smooth (if you understand – as she does massage back home), KNN, blood rushing south, starving the brain…*almost surrendered to her hand* That’s just INTRO.

I’ll like to highlight, Annia is very service oriented and look to please. Delicate in her movement, she led me to bed, pushed me back before proceeding with “ACTION”….I have not felt so “GOOD” for a long time, it’s something “SPECIAL” that is beyond words. To pen it down could lead to a thesis. So let’s stop here with the detail, and let Bros to experience yourself as the saying goes “ONE MAN’S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN’S POISON”.

Here information to supplement your consideration:
Looks: Looks better in person than photo. To me her smile is the “KILLER”.

Body: Nicely shaped, Thai-tan, smooth skin, delicate fingers and hands (super for massage and HJ action), slight tummy with a scar w/ some stretched marks (not flat-board abs)

Boobs: B-cup, sensitive. A little sagged but nice to hold and give the pair of knockers a good suckle.
Paint: Nicely trimmed, sweet and juicy with no smell. Sensitive clit. that releases “purring” moans that got my tongue going longer and smeared with sweet juice.

BBBJ: Approached “Little-bro” with admiration and some teasing. That got it “HARDER”. She gave it a light blow, and took it in one smooth motion. The suction was awesome, slurped and tongue was heavenly, her delicate hand and smooth skin pumped “Little-bro”…just like well tuned engine. It’s been a long time since “little-bro” was given such heavenly treatment. All in all “little-bro” was treated with superb TLC.

FJ: She likes it “FAST & FURIOUS”. Did her in several position, with high-intensity pumping. Had her at the window and edge of bed for doggie. She really enjoyed and cum at least 3-times. Don’t think more details is required here, but would like to share that her expression while you work is very encouraging…something like “the blue-pill” that keeps “Little-bro” stiff and you pump harder, while holding back to the troops to sustain the session….hahahaha..as all men do, we surrender at the end.

RTF: Already thinking about her as I pen down our session.
Old 05-03-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 13
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Good share.. thx

Almost wanted to try her on the first night her ad was being posted
As ad did not include frenching and new stable name.. I decided to past
Don’t see a Mini
Old 05-03-2020, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redboi View Post
Think removed liao. So fast!
Walau! Sian half. I am boobs person. No service nevermind one. As long nice natural boobs no after birth tummy kind I'm happy liao
Old 05-03-2020, 01:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -126 / Power: 0
lla23 lla23

FR on Natasha from lla23.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=764929

ended my work late last night, and I saw Natasha Profile from TheRisingLust. I was very interesting to Meer her as she really do look stunning on the photos, I texted Bro. Response was prompt.

Arrived at the designated location. Dressing in tank-top with white-dress, Natasha opened the door. Her smile was heart-warming and I was pretty surprise with her looks. She is really very beautiful.

We chatted casually about her yoga practice and sharing advices....she could tell by my look I was pretty surprise & shock.

Natasha is very service oriented and look to please. Delicate in her movement,

Body: Nicely shaped, Thai-tan, smooth skin, delicate fingers and hands (super for massage and HJ action), slight tummy with a scar w/ some stretched marks (not flat-board abs)

Boobs: C-cup, sensitive.

Paint: Nicely trimmed, sweet and juicy with no smell. Sensitive clit. that releases “purring” moans that got my tongue going longer and smeared with sweet juice.

FJ: Her flexibility is great when reading her.

She is really a GEM.... pls take care of her well. Cheers.
Old 05-03-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -133 / Power: 0
solarboy123 solarboy123

Saw Yuri few days ago

Place is off a busy road but parking is not difficult.
Yuri stays with two other gals and she seemed to be quite popular.

She has good demeanor and very pleasant and friendly

Face - she tells me she had plastic surgery in Korea and boob jobs in Korea. And I must say it was well done and indeed looks like Korean celebrity. Face is small because of modifications ..haha
I think her nose or forehead was done in Thailand... According to her

Body
She has voluptuous figure and some parts are bit meaty.
Her man made D cups are really well done if you did not see the scar at the bottom. Looks and feels like real thing

BJ very good action and she didn't mind doing it for the next ten mins. Asked for CIM it was heavenly!!

Second shot was painting before straight forward FJ. She enjoyed painting like the last punter mentioned.
She also tried to do massage in between ..she tries to please but skills are not so good because she just learnt it.

Location is close to eateries... So bros can get food if you get tired after it

Rtf - yes for sure
Old 05-03-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Smellyfart24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Miso, LA [LoveAffairs]
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=765323

Okt, fast responder. Quick n chopchop. Helpful w direction. Very accommodative. Simply efficient making things work smoothly. Thanks bro!

20% off from pic.
V v good service.
TOP notch !
92746% GFE
Natural body. Petite, fun size.
Cute looking but naughty.
Service over everything.
Best massage. With skills.
Better than massage parlour.
A gem not to be missed.
Must RTF !
Old 05-03-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 5
RockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalflour View Post
FR on Annia from SA.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=...7#post19838307

Was in office early for a conference with folks across the world, and by the time it ended I am mentally exhausted. Feeling restless, texted Bro. KK for a recommendation. Response was prompt. He recommended Annia and wasn’t disappoint at the end of the session.

Arrived at the designated location. Dressing in tank-top with jean-skirt, Annia opened the door. Her smile was heart-warming gave my exhausted brains the warmth to be “ALIVE”. We chatted casually (with limited English, and Thai) while pieces of fabric are peeled off the body for a shower. The bathroom was tight but designed “intelligently” to accommodated two bodies. We continued with our “ICE-BREAKING” and suddenly, she told me “NICE”, and I responded with a “HUH?”. She pointed to my “little-bro”….“NICE, want to have it in”…while pointing to her “Mi-Mi”…then she started stroking “little-bro”…WLE, her hands are really soft and smooth (if you understand – as she does massage back home), KNN, blood rushing south, starving the brain…*almost surrendered to her hand* That’s just INTRO.

I’ll like to highlight, Annia is very service oriented and look to please. Delicate in her movement, she led me to bed, pushed me back before proceeding with “ACTION”….I have not felt so “GOOD” for a long time, it’s something “SPECIAL” that is beyond words. To pen it down could lead to a thesis. So let’s stop here with the detail, and let Bros to experience yourself as the saying goes “ONE MAN’S MEAT, IS ANOTHER MAN’S POISON”.

Boobs: B-cup, sensitive. A little sagged but nice to hold and give the pair of knockers a good suckle.

BBBJ: Approached “Little-bro” with admiration and some teasing. That got it “HARDER”. She gave it a light blow, and took it in one smooth motion. The suction was awesome, slurped and tongue was heavenly, her delicate hand and smooth skin pumped “Little-bro”…just like well tuned engine. It’s been a long time since “little-bro” was given such heavenly treatment. All in all “little-bro” was treated with superb TLC.

FJ: She likes it “FAST & FURIOUS”. Did her in several position, with high-intensity pumping. Had her at the window and edge of bed for doggie. She really enjoyed and cum at least 3-times. Don’t think more details is required here, but would like to share that her expression while you work is very encouraging…something like “the blue-pill” that keeps “Little-bro” stiff and you pump harder, while holding back to the troops to sustain the session….hahahaha..as all men do, we surrender at the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lla23 View Post
FR on Natasha from lla23.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=764929

ended my work late last night, and I saw Natasha Profile from TheRisingLust. I was very interesting to Meer her as she really do look stunning on the photos, I texted Bro. Response was prompt.

Arrived at the designated location. Dressing in tank-top with white-dress, Natasha opened the door. Her smile was heart-warming and I was pretty surprise with her looks. She is really very beautiful.

We chatted casually about her yoga practice and sharing advices....she could tell by my look I was pretty surprise & shock.

Natasha is very service oriented and look to please. Delicate in her movement,

Boobs: C-cup, sensitive.

FJ: Her flexibility is great when reading her.

She is really a GEM.... pls take care of her well. Cheers.
Want to use other bro FR as template also edit more leh bro, like that ppl read liao how to not think its a fake FR.
Old 05-03-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 8
iluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of light

COOKIE PINK LADY
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=19834322
Usually dont write fr but okt is a nice guy and promised him this fr.

Looks: 80% resemblance. Very fair and LEGIT 20 yrs old this year, passport checked!

Body: 7/10 Nice smooth fair skin, no birth or stretch, proportionate body and very meaty ass.

Boobs: 8/10. natural boobs B size, her face, her ass and boobs are a good combo.

Pussy: 9/10. Young and tight and allow me to paint as long as i want.

BBBJ: 8/10. Really hardworking and can blow for long time without complaint. 2nd shot finised CIM.

FJ: 9/10. Really good, she loves deep pounding and her huge ass were made for doggy.

GFE: She is playful and loves to tease me
Old 05-03-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FreakyFrenzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not one to write FRs but this lady is definitely a must try for bros.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=765346

Tried Alysa from SA.
OKT was very fast in responding. No hassle.

Alysa is a sweet looking girl. Playful likes to tease.
Very good english. Those that like to french would definitely love her. Able to paint. Clean, No smell. The BBBJ was superb.

For me it was a sensual session. 2 shots with a massage in between.
The frenching, the teasing, the moaning. Made me feel like i was with a girlfriend. Nothing else for me to say just that this girl is a GEM.

Would have definitely RTF but no time.
Bros looking to try her should hurry up. Heard she going back soon.
Old 05-03-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
icebeamz is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=765661

wah! japanese!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1