The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-01-2020, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Hey hey, hold your horses.

Dunno who this fellow is or his intention but I tried Xiaoya. The first to write for her, also mentioned she is a returned ML.

Her massage decent, sensual and BJ all quite passable in my opinion. Soapy bath a little similar to nuru but probably not as intense. Not the prettiest of the lot but she is attractive in her own way.She does have her own regulars. 120 again is because of the added soapy bath that I pointed out before.

So to point out, because one person keep promoting hard doesn't mean no good. She has my stamp of approval.

Now, we all have certain pushes and biases on certain MLs, all of us have at certain points. Don't let me point out more lah, bro. There is don't need to say bad about a ML if you don't understand.
Ok la bro, because you authenticate, I'll edit off my post. You also do it bah

My post edited liow.
Old 07-01-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 9
intergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hey guys any good nuru massages to recommend?
Old 07-01-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
She should consider changing her photos
She did and we still recognise get lol
Old 07-01-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
So angel have that moley like guanyinma.

Overall pic looks good still.
That mole is too small fo be significant.
Old 07-01-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Curious anyone try this ml
https://sglonelyguy.org/ying-er-massage/

She seems to have taken her video at some local Starbucks and some nice folks is in it haha
Old 07-01-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
paulanger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried this Zu Er yesterday. I would say the photo with her in the light purple is exactly what you will get. Very tight body and love her tiger tooth smile. Dressed in a short Japanese schoolgirl skirt and tight t-shirt really made me felt welcome when she opened the door.

https://sglonelyguy.org/zu-er-massage/

Location is quiet with easy public transport nearby. Stays alone in a nice well kept place.

Looks : 8.5/10
Massage : 8/10
Sensual : 8.5/10 with good suction and lots of teasing

Didn’t rush me for anything and felt worth the time and money spent.

RTM : for sure as she can really hold a conversation and make you feel at home.
Old 07-01-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6852 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Finally tried this Xiao Xiao (小小) for myself.

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiaoxiao-massage/

I must say she is really sweet and young and most importantly.... sincere. That was how I felt when I left.

During the session, I was disappointed that not only she was SN ( shorts n panty on), she doesn’t allow sucking nipples. That was the only negative and the rest was positive for me, right down to the towels she provides - proper thick and big towels.

I also like her voice very much, very sweet n gentle. Enjoyed listening to her voice, easy to chat with. She spends a good amount of time massaging my back, decent strength and occasionally the boobs will rub my back and turn me on, but her shorts rubbing my bum was a turn off, haha....

For me, after going to 3 FN (Shu Qi, Tang Tang, Xue Er) for CBJ before XX, it was a bit strange to receive a CBJ from a SN ML. But she managed to get me off with her ample boobs (B+ given her small frame) in my hands fully.

RTM is a tricky one as suck nipples is one of my main criteria but her personality is so sweet and sincere that my heart may go soft...

But next up is Rui Rui!
Old 07-01-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6852 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So to point out, because one person keep promoting hard doesn't mean no good. She has my stamp of approval.
I also read that post, and I also get the “promoter” vibe from the newly joined account. I think it harms the ML more than help her.

I have nothing against the ML, for the record. I’m just against lame promoters.
Old 07-01-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.org/ling-long-massage/

Visited Ling Long, the MRs here speak for themselves. Looks is 90% the same as her ad, she's a really beautiful lass and I really dig her looks and figure. Sensual was pretty SOP but still good, felt just like a SYT gf teasing you and jerking you off. Good option for SYT lovers, not so much for boob lovers. She's still a bit fresh in this industry but I feel like she has the potential to be the next AP in our shores once she becomes more experienced.
Old 07-01-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
I also read that post, and I also get the “promoter” vibe from the newly joined account. I think it harms the ML more than help her.

I have nothing against the ML, for the record. I’m just against lame promoters.
Yup same as well. Don't like it when ppl do that.

Sigh, many reasons ba, could be just a plain admirer, rivalry between MLs, saboteur, etc. Just too many agendas which don't really want to delve into.

Last edited by Blu3; 07-01-2020 at 06:38 PM.
Old 07-01-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Ok la bro, because you authenticate, I'll edit off my post. You also do it bah

My post edited liow.
Wah you edit the whole thing off, how I link. Become my post like no head no tail.
Old 07-01-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah you edit the whole thing off, how I link. Become my post like no head no tail.
Hahaha, never mind la. People scratch head also funny mah. you know I know ok liow.
Old 07-01-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hahaha, never mind la. People scratch head also funny mah. you know I know ok liow.
Just do a search next time like you advise others before any conclusions. We all know about the search function right.

Last edited by Blu3; 07-01-2020 at 06:29 PM.
Old 07-01-2020, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/ling-long-massage/

Visited Ling Long, the MRs here speak for themselves. Looks is 90% the same as her ad, she's a really beautiful lass and I really dig her looks and figure. Sensual was pretty SOP but still good, felt just like a SYT gf teasing you and jerking you off. Good option for SYT lovers, not so much for boob lovers. She's still a bit fresh in this industry but I feel like she has the potential to be the next AP in our shores once she becomes more experienced.
34C and the boobs in the video look very big mah.

Or this is considered small by sbf standards?
Old 07-01-2020, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Went to this shop to kick things off for the new year
Turns out there is an Angel there
I think she may tick your boxes

Looks great
Tall, above 165cm, slim
Big boobs, at least C
Decent service
Friendly personality

Needless to say I went for FJ once she stripped down

Not to be confused with SLG’s OG Angel, please
I accompanied a friend to the shop earlier and saw Angel in person for the first time.

MAMA MIA.

Now I can understand why you did not hestitate regarding Angel.

Must say that this shop has a very strong line-up in terms of overall physical appeal.

My friend went into the cubicle.

I didn't and left the premises to have a coffee while waiting for my friend. Saving up my missiles for my regular lady tomorrow.

Stil much prefer the home-based modus operandi.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1