The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 24-09-2019, 03:41 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 0
Canaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Samster Gathering JB

I also. Saw the JBFL2 thread and suddenly lthis week come so many PRCs. Read the FRs and added their wechat and 1 reply to me. She quote me 3 package price 240, 280 & 320 ringgit and ask me to take the 320 package claiming to be authentic Yi Tiao Long service. I request for more details about her Yi Tiao Long service and she try to bluff me. I had done Yi Tiao Long many times in Shenzhen & Macau before and it is impossible to have the complete service in 45 mins... but she insist can be done. From her reply I already know she is not genuine. So I just tell her I not enough money so take the 240 package. My slot was confirmed for 3pm. She text me her location and to call her when I arrived at KSL. I reach KSL about 2.50pm. Call her, text her no sound no picture until 3.30pm when she wechat me to change my slot to 4.15pm saying earlier customer came late. I suspect she do double booking thats why my slot was pushed back.
Anyway since already there just wait until time lor. Went up to her unit, saw resemblace to her photos about 70% but I think her photos were from 5-8 years ago. Then she ask to pay first and tried to upsell me to take the 320 package. I was a little dulan as kenna milf when I was expecting syt, so I told her okay I take the 320 Yi Tiao Long package... but I only have 240 ringgit now. Give me 3 mins while I go down to my car to take the extra cash. I took the opportunity to leave her unit and deleted her contact.

What bro Jakkalberry said about Dome2 is true. I also feel the Dome 2 disease has spread to JB. Fake FRs, photos from years ago, inflated carrothead prices. In the end I went to the tried & tested shops at pelangi and took a young vietnam syt..... only 178 ringgit
Old 24-09-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

And I was wondering why...... for years the FL scene in JB has always been rm150 inclusive of room+cd regardless whether the FL is LOS / INA / PI or VIET and now suddenly the price surges to more than rm200 - rm300 in the past couple of weeks.

Only the local CKTs were charging this price previously.
Old 25-09-2019, 03:49 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I received a message from a PRC FL whom I had engaged previously from Dome2 asking me to support her as she is back. I was surprised that she was able to return as she RTC because she was caught in a raid.

As more details emerged..... I realised she was in JB and not SGP.
She seemed to think that going to JB for us is like going to the neighbourhood supermarket..... and her rate of RM$300 is fair pricing for us.

I declined her offer as I can get better quality & younger girls for much less than that. No way am I going to brave the causeway jam to be her carrothead.
Old 25-09-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 19
yamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to behold

Any gathering for lup sup ktv?

If yes pls pm me.

I drive

Bigger and better
Old 29-09-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Today start of another Big Wind season in JB..... JPJ & Traffik HQ combined Ops started 12 noon today targetteing mainly SG plate vehicles. Roadblocks set up along several trunk roads.

I was surprised to see these roadblocks still not stood down at 11pm and found out from an "insider" friend that these roadblocks will be sustained over the weekend.
Old 29-09-2019, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
KopiGer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKopiGer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
Today start of another Big Wind season in JB..... JPJ & Traffik HQ combined Ops started 12 noon today targetteing mainly SG plate vehicles. Roadblocks set up along several trunk roads.

I was surprised to see these roadblocks still not stood down at 11pm and found out from an "insider" friend that these roadblocks will be sustained over the weekend.
On our way back to SG from our shopping trip about 8pm, we came across one traffic police roadblock along the Tebrau highway infront of the police station. They were stopping only SG cars including our vehicle. We were relieved when find out they was only checking whether we have install the RFID set in our car. The officer record our car number and gave pamphlet to my friend our car driver on the procedure and where to go for installation when he saw our car was not have yet install.
Old 29-09-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KopiGer View Post
On our way back to SG from our shopping trip about 8pm, we came across one traffic police roadblock along the Tebrau highway infront of the police station. They were stopping only SG cars including our vehicle. We were relieved when find out they was only checking whether we have install the RFID set in our car. The officer record our car number and gave pamphlet to my friend our car driver on the procedure and where to go for installation when he saw our car was not have yet install.
May be because you are bonafide female tourists..... I think if it is male cheongsters in the vehicle those cops would have found any excuse to "fine" the vehicle with an imaginary offence.
Old 29-09-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 0
Zamri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZamri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

The Operasi actually started on friday morning and carry on for 3 days. This Ops Saman Tertunggak Warganegara Asing has been going on bi-annual since 2015.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se...-in-johor-baru
Old 01-10-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 19
yamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to behold

When is the next gathering ?

Any WhatsApp group / wechat / telegram to join ?

Bigger and better
Old 01-10-2019, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

One of my regular gal stop texting me since 2 days ago
Guess now I know why
Old 05-10-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 0
JRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For visitors to spas in JB..... if you are interested can go to the darkweb to see uploaded vids of action with the spa ladies inside the rooms. There are also several clips of mirror parades of the ladies.
Some of you may be lucky enough to be featured in the clips too.

There were some clips on youtube too but dunno where they are now..... maybe removed?
Old 06-10-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
XuDan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRthe6 View Post
For visitors to spas in JB..... if you are interested can go to the darkweb to see uploaded vids of action with the spa ladies inside the rooms. There are also several clips of mirror parades of the ladies.
Some of you may be lucky enough to be featured in the clips too.

There were some clips on youtube too but dunno where they are now..... maybe removed?
You have the darkweb link?
Old 10-10-2019, 03:08 AM
Samster (B)

Big winds again tonight..... cheong with care
Old 10-10-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster (B)

Aftermath of last night's Big Winds...... more than 40+ ladies AND customers up the lorry. Only 2 joints were hit.... VIP spa & RichnBitch
Old 10-10-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
BigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XuDan View Post
You have the darkweb link?
Quote:
Aftermath of last night's Big Winds...... more than 40+ ladies AND customers up the lorry. Only 2 joints were hit.... VIP spa & RichnBitch
Can confirm both joints? Someone from the Richnbitch wechat group mention only VIP Spa was raided. Awayway both joints are close today as they are sister company.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1