The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-09-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docow1000 View Post
can share how elephant is elephant in this case? flabby or beer belly?
Definitely got loose flesh around the waist..arms and legs are the chunkier kind. She is still shapely lah, some might consider her voluptuous.
Old 27-09-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Yes bro, you are right!
It feels like raw and is very shiok!
Although the positions are quite limited
Just ask yourself this. If you can have REAL sex with the girl whom you enjoy the fakelovemaking, will you still feel fakelovemaking with her is better than real bonk? The answer is pretty obvious right!
Old 27-09-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Missionary, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl - enough variations for me.
E Cup 夏天 fake cowgirl sibei shiok..

Seeing her huge jugs bounce up and down while see rides you was simply ooh la la..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 27-09-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Just ask yourself this. If you can have REAL sex with the girl whom you enjoy the fakelovemaking, will you still feel fakelovemaking with her is better than real bonk? The answer is pretty obvious right!
Spot on bro!
So I have a psychological issue, not physical
The brain works in amazing ways
Old 27-09-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I was keen until she keep flip flopping her CBJ service..till CBJ finally not listed, change to ear digging lol.

Semi Nude w playability if got CBJ at least feel $ well spent even if not skillful. It's a pretty SYT blowing after all. Lost the urge to try her when the CBJ is removed.
My 1 and only experience was only when cbj still active. She have what it takes as a syt with nubile bod (mint type), but don't expect gfe , playability beyond that. Still a gd to go if those that just need a syt to hj u and nothing else matters.
Old 27-09-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
For the past few months have been accustomed to fake love making.
Now doing FJ with CD like not much feel
Any bro have similar experience?
How to overcome this issue? Stop fake love making?
The problem may be ur d!ck lack of grith or ur partner hole loose. Maybe combination of both too. Haa.
Old 27-09-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
LittleBluePill is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Wanted to visit Nat before she goes back before her incident, felt lost for this week. Thought of going to TN but the last session I had with her could not complete the deed.

Eventually messaged Adele. First time got a reply from her and booked a session for the next day which is my first time visiting her.

Location is not bad, quite discreet. Inside is nice and clean.
Looks is like Ah Lian. In my opinion not say pretty but good enough. Probably a 7/10 to me. Friendly and Chatty. Quite playful as well. Like the fact that the whole conversation got like English, Singlish, Chinese and Hokkien.
Massage is normal, nothing to shout about but can see got effort.
Her famed HDLY is very different from what I have been used to. It’s sensual but somehow the flag refuse to stand. Keep maintain at half mast. LOL. But I have say that it is probably my problem not hers.
After a Long and sensual HDLY she washed her hands and went SN. Generally she have great body and nice smooth skin. Started off with fake lovemaking from behind and got me hard. Roaming is 4G. Finished off with me lying down and her doing HJ beside.
Overall a good session. Will probably RTM when got time and can get a session. But not TOP on my list.
Old 27-09-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Ronin99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yo bro, room is kinda dark but I am pretty sure brown.. pink tits are rare leh. I read a lot An Xin pink tits, you may wanna give it a try. Not sure if she allows sickle though.
Haha, shld turn on light. Aimee is pink nips with puffy areola, v rare.
Nowadays hard to find pink nips haa..

Heard b4 Anxin playability low so not trying.

Last edited by Ronin99; 27-09-2019 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Add on on anxin
Old 27-09-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBluePill View Post
Wanted to visit Nat before she goes back before her incident, felt lost for this week. Thought of going to TN but the last session I had with her could not complete the deed.
Err, as in she unable to make you cum? Not enough time or due to what? Feel free PM me if don't wanna post openly. TIA
Old 27-09-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin99 View Post
Haha, shld turn on light. Aimee is pink nips with puffy areola, v rare.
Nowadays hard to find pink nips haa..

Heard b4 Anxin playability low so not trying.
Ya, Aimee boobs and tits are legendary imo.
Old 27-09-2019, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5710 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
That said, I do get good fucks there. Rare and few. Well, being tall, the massage bed is a good height, pop it in, grab her tight and ready to rock. Plus sometimes you encounter a few with good fucking skills there. Then enjoy. Anyway, I quit MP a while liao.
what good skills you encountered or learn there?
Old 27-09-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe stop playing for a while and get ur mental and physical state reset.
Or alternatively go see Dr Angel and who knows cure.

Quote:
Spot on bro!
So I have a psychological issue, not physical
The brain works in amazing ways
Old 27-09-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Maybe stop playing for a while and get ur mental and physical state reset.
Or alternatively go see Dr Angel and who knows cure.
Maybe he is talking about Angel?
Old 27-09-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.org/summer-massage/

Met this newbie recently.

Physical: she's not 165cm tall for sure, maybe even less than 160cm. Her lower body is not supermodel-slim and is a bit chunky. The pro is that she's really pretty with sharp features. 90% resemblance her photos. Looks like a cross between Rosamund Kwan and Angela Zhang. Definitely a looker. Boobs-wise, a big B or small C perhaps.

Other things: her massage is surprisingly good for a pint-sized pretty gal. Sensuality is SOP and low with 3.5 roaming.

If you just want a pretty face to jerk you off, she's the one to visit.
Old 27-09-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
My 1 and only experience was only when cbj still active. She have what it takes as a syt with nubile bod (mint type), but don't expect gfe , playability beyond that. Still a gd to go if those that just need a syt to hj u and nothing else matters.
Thanks bro. Until she reinstate CBJ, I will give her a miss. She looks SYT cutesy but imo the RTC SYT Annie cuter..plus her playability is pretty high
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1