The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-09-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 557 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4743 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by qualityfr7 View Post
Lol.. Carry on bro i love seeing your sexcapades since i have no luck with such experiences.
Haters gonna be haters
This is the sprit I give u two contact to try ur luck. I do. Not need anything from you and is free, no need up my piont some more. I have many contact number of maid, some I don’t want some not my liking but just ask for contact. If a need I will share

Last edited by hayhay; 20-09-2019 at 11:21 AM.
Old 20-09-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey chill bros... Sharing is caring. Don't need to quarrel.

However, this chat is specifically to satisfy our fetishes for maids. Think it'll be more appropriate to stay true to the cause of screwing maids and not digress into a FL1,2&3 kind of chat.
Old 20-09-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 18
cumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to all

I have a question. Hook this DH and now she is up for action this weekend.
Has anyone try her before? I am hoping to persuade her for anal action. Any bros who have tried her please let me know quickly. Weekend is coming...

Old 20-09-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3518 / Power: 20
hotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond repute

Chatting with her now
Old 20-09-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumranger69 View Post
I have a question. Hook this DH and now she is up for action this weekend.
Has anyone try her before? I am hoping to persuade her for anal action. Any bros who have tried her please let me know quickly. Weekend is coming...

I know this maid, she just came back, last time she at Indonesia asking money from me without meeting me I reject her. Now she is back she don’t reply my msg.

How much you pay her bro
Old 20-09-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

cumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I know this maid, she just came back, last time she at Indonesia asking money from me without meeting me I reject her. Now she is back she don’t reply my msg.

How much you pay her bro
Hi bro hayhay, I haven't met her yet and she din ask me for money......yet.
Have you try her before?

Anyone else have encounters with her before?
Old 20-09-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2406 View Post
Chatting with her now
bro hotguy, your maid and my one the same person?

Breast looks similar size.....
Old 20-09-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro hayhay, I haven't met her yet and she din ask me for money......yet.
Have you try her before?

Anyone else have encounters with her before?
I haven’t try her before
Old 20-09-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
I haven’t try her before
Thanks for the reply bro hayhay.

She sounded very wild over the phone. Wonder if she had drained any bros here before.
Old 20-09-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the reply bro hayhay.

She sounded very wild over the phone. Wonder if she had drained any bros here before.
Her breast very big, nice to tits fuck, personally I like her mouth
Old 20-09-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1545 / Power: 9
4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future

Wah... how come the bros here have suck luck. I look around most are really old and out of shape.

How do you all find good ones?
Old 20-09-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4455 View Post
Wah... how come the bros here have suck luck. I look around most are really old and out of shape.

How do you all find good ones?
bro, it's not luck. This one I am meeting this weekend looks to be in good shape and nice face. I have fucked others not so nice one.

Take this for example. But key thing is she enjoys my cock so much while riding me. But face not so nice.

Old 20-09-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro, it's not luck. This one I am meeting this weekend looks to be in good shape and nice face. I have fucked others not so nice one.

Take this for example. But key thing is she enjoys my cock so much while riding me. But face not so nice.

Look at her expression, priceless
Old 20-09-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Look at her expression, priceless
Yeah...that was why she was one of my best fuck.....

Looking at her cumming while riding my cock makes me feel GOOD too....haha. u agree?
Old 20-09-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by olcoyote2019 View Post

Bro,
Totally agreed with you that contacts are precious especially those good quality ones as you had spent much time & $$ to fish them....

I understand how you feel as I had gone through this too.
When I say to those who asked for sharing contact, they need to pay for the contact, I got zapped and scolded F up & down....

I had stated clearly in the nick signature below right from the start of my posting in this thread.

I dont agree that one must pay for contacts if ask for sharing but then again its depends on individual.. they should not zap you if they dont want to pay.

Look at my fb, look at her big perfect boobs, i dare to challenge anyone can get a maid with this standard at least on the boobs part!

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1