The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-06-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Jaygod6985 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Have to say freaking disappointed with this website and stuffs. Everytime I try a ml, forever a fat old women instead of those we see in pictures. Haiz. Spent hundreds of dollars to torture myself.

Who honestly have met a young normal girl??? Plz intro. I am tired of trying. Gonna stop.

Can't even stand looking at them. And they blame me for not coming after so long. How to come? All their precious customers all idiots? This kind of standard also can come.

I treat it like a donation to them only. + Risk myself of std. What a fool am I.
Old 11-06-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
maxnin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaygod6985 View Post
Have to say freaking disappointed with this website and stuffs. Everytime I try a ml, forever a fat old women instead of those we see in pictures. Haiz. Spent hundreds of dollars to torture myself.

Who honestly have met a young normal girl??? Plz intro. I am tired of trying. Gonna stop.

Can't even stand looking at them. And they blame me for not coming after so long. How to come? All their precious customers all idiots? This kind of standard also can come.

I treat it like a donation to them only. + Risk myself of std. What a fool am I.
sorry to hear you had bad chionging experiences .. I would say 40% of MLs adv are worth what we pay ..that's is we get combination of looks and service ..
we have seen some good ones like yiyi ..ai la ..xue er ..Laura ...I'm sure mor experienced Bros will suggest you some good ventures ..just stay tuned to this thread and learn to separate genuine comments from spams
Old 11-06-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Thanks bro. Think the photo shared in earlier thread is who you are referring to. I was referring to the other one that work in area G. She came in ard may last year and went back in Feb this year. Haha lost her wechat because of my lost phone so wanted to see if any bros here has her wechat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
The other sasa I know that worked in MP before is the ex-LTD summer. RTC long time ago.
Old 11-06-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxnin View Post
sorry to hear you had bad chionging experiences .. I would say 40% of MLs adv are worth what we pay ..that's is we get combination of looks and service ..
we have seen some good ones like yiyi ..ai la ..xue er ..Laura ...I'm sure mor experienced Bros will suggest you some good ventures ..just stay tuned to this thread and learn to separate genuine comments from spams
Yes I would really like to try yiyi. But couldn't get a reply from her so tried others that looks quite pretty in the end 2/10

Can share with me the contacts or WeChat of those u mentioned?

Last edited by Jaygod6985; 11-06-2019 at 04:00 PM.
Old 11-06-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

Is it just me, or has the quality on SLG gone down, and the quality on SLG competitor sites gone up slightly?
Old 11-06-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Jomagleu is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

All I can say most brothers here are not good looking type so their so call standard will be compromised since they sucked in their look so if ml discount by 40% also chiong arh!

I different, I handsome type, so appealing that I get to unlock a few already. I am oozing handsome juices!!!!!

Crypster Brother agree or not? Still using your points and power to influence ml iszzit.
Old 11-06-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 20
seng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazziquai View Post
Does anyone have any recent experience with EK? Can't seem to find any recent MRs for her
Went to her once, cannot remember the massage part but she was okay. Slim but not for boobs lovers.
Old 11-06-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 20
seng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Not sure who you went to but you need to read fr carefully. After a while you know which are the ones you can trust. There are nice and young ones around but most are older than advertised.
Old 11-06-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seng13 View Post
Not sure who you went to but you need to read fr carefully. After a while you know which are the ones you can trust. There are nice and young ones around but most are older than advertised.
Hope so... It would be a blessing if someone can direct me to some young ones with good pair of boobs. That is all I need.

Last edited by Jaygod6985; 11-06-2019 at 04:47 PM.
Old 11-06-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

After having that, you will want more. Trust me. Was in your position

Quote:
Hope so... It would be a blessing if someone can direct me to some young ones with good pair of boobs. That is all I need.
Old 11-06-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
If you read carefully and enough in this forum u will find what you want quite easily.
But one man’s meat is another’s poison. You also need to give your definition of a good pair of boobs, it may mean different things to different people.
Old 11-06-2019, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmillan View Post
Is it just me, or has the quality on SLG gone down, and the quality on SLG competitor sites gone up slightly?
Quantity up but quality down... many landmines though most say slg is least unreliable
Old 11-06-2019, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Try https://sglonelyguy.org/ye-zi-massage/. Definitely not fat and not old, but young and pretty. One of the few who bother to bathe with customers before the massage begins. But the bathroom time alone is excellent. So is the rest of the session.

You have to hurry though. She is leaving soon though she says she will be coming back. Love the location too - notorious, but discreet in a quiet part of Area G.

Last edited by sgjoey; 11-06-2019 at 06:09 PM.
Old 11-06-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Thanks bro. Think the photo shared in earlier thread is who you are referring to. I was referring to the other one that work in area G. She came in ard may last year and went back in Feb this year. Haha lost her wechat because of my lost phone so wanted to see if any bros here has her wechat.
Oh yes different one though the one I was referring to is not the one in the pic.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 11-06-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Quantity up but quality down... many landmines though most say slg is least unreliable
Anyore reliable web?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1