The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 7
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of
Re: KTV Kakis

NSH gets very crowded on Friday/Sat night especially, you can expect room is full if you go around 7 or 8pm.
I suggest 5pm-9pm is a better timing because the neh neh and cb is still fresh.. Hahaa

Best days to go Sunday till Thurs, 5pm-9pm
Old 10-05-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 14
kaiser88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykaiser88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to Leo for the first time ytd. Might be my last time going there but im not sure if its their SOP or not.

Everything was good until the bill came. Went for HH, got one tower. Was told that the tips for mms and staff will be included in the bill. End up, the tips became $160+. Beer was $60. Total bill including gst and svc chg was 240.

Is the tips for mms and the staff so much? Never been there before so hopefully the other bros can enlighten.
Old 10-05-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
kaleido deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where's the party today ?? Thirsting for Vag
Old 10-05-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 14
redarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser88 View Post
Went to Leo for the first time ytd. Might be my last time going there but im not sure if its their SOP or not.

Everything was good until the bill came. Went for HH, got one tower. Was told that the tips for mms and staff will be included in the bill. End up, the tips became $160+. Beer was $60. Total bill including gst and svc chg was 240.

Is the tips for mms and the staff so much? Never been there before so hopefully the other bros can enlighten.
Bro, FYI had a session yesterday at SC, 7-11 hour, mommy $50, waiters 2x$10, tower $128 nett. Doing solo so limit to 1 tower. Cheers!
Old 10-05-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

kaiser88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykaiser88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Bro, FYI had a session yesterday at SC, 7-11 hour, mommy $50, waiters 2x$10, tower $128 nett. Doing solo so limit to 1 tower. Cheers!

walao! so much better la. The tips was $160. Means mms and 2 waiters almost $50 each. never going back man...
Old 10-05-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 23
blower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by decaptico View Post
NSH gets very crowded on Friday/Sat night especially, you can expect room is full if you go around 7 or 8pm.
I suggest 5pm-9pm is a better timing because the neh neh and cb is still fresh.. Hahaa

Best days to go Sunday till Thurs, 5pm-9pm
Tot nsh hh is 3 to 7? Or is it 5 to 9?
Old 10-05-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 15
nameci is a living Saint! - you won't find betternameci is a living Saint! - you won't find betternameci is a living Saint! - you won't find betternameci is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Looking for 1 pax for China Doll KTV tomorrow night 9pm-2pm SH session. Quality of China girls on this period very good. Newbies also welcome.

PM if interested.
Old 11-05-2019, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 17
SpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud of

Quote:

Leo HH is $68 1 tower .
Mummy $50 (1 mummy only )
Waiter $20 shared ..
Never pay by card for mummy, girl and waiter tips as there be GST charge .

onus is on you to check the bill and question it .
Old 11-05-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

SpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud ofSpermForBrains has much to be proud of

Looking for 1 or 2 more bros .

Date:sat which is today .
Venue :LEVEL 9
Cost : share by 4 bros or more .

PM me if keen . Sure FUN
Old 11-05-2019, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all

Quote:

WAT? Did i hear sala..? First time heard MMS & Waiters tips include in Bill..? Tips for them is just a goodwill based on individuals but it is not compulsory!
May be u first time there so kana "con" ???

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市
~ Đồng Tháp 同塔省 - Cao Lanh 高岭市
~ Tiền Giang 前江省 - Mỹ Tho 美湫市, Cai Lậy 該禮市社, Cái Bè 丐𦨭縣

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 11-05-2019, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpermForBrains View Post
Leo HH is $68 1 tower .
Mummy $50 (1 mummy only )
Waiter $20 shared ..
Never pay by card for mummy, girl and waiter tips as there be GST charge .

onus is on you to check the bill and question it .
thanks bro! Lesson learnt. Btw, so by right, if i go for HH and just 1 tower, it should be $68(beer) + $50(mummy) + $20(waiters share) = $138?
Old 11-05-2019, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstringgal View Post
WAT? Did i hear sala..? First time heard MMS & Waiters tips include in Bill..? Tips for them is just a goodwill based on individuals but it is not compulsory!
May be u first time there so kana "con" ???
Idk leh. they say its in the bill one. I took photo of the bill. If curious, i can post here but idk allowed or not. hahah.
Old 11-05-2019, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all

Quote:
Idk leh. they say its in the bill one. I took photo of the bill. If curious, i can post here but idk allowed or not. hahah.
Anyway once bitten twice shy, next visit u will be smarter hihi
For me, i dont really keen to go those 3 sessions mms ktv...
For me, i will only prefer and go those 2 sessions ktv without mms or ...
likely drop by a pub in Little Vietnam in JC For little beer & relax ...
Cheers bro

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市
~ Đồng Tháp 同塔省 - Cao Lanh 高岭市
~ Tiền Giang 前江省 - Mỹ Tho 美湫市, Cai Lậy 該禮市社, Cái Bè 丐𦨭縣

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 11-05-2019, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
thanks bro! Lesson learnt. Btw, so by right, if i go for HH and just 1 tower, it should be $68(beer) + $50(mummy) + $20(waiters share) = $138?
yes . thats what i always pay .

mummy $50
Waiter $20 share among them

MY SOP for most ktv . Except high end ones
Old 11-05-2019, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 7
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blower View Post
Tot nsh hh is 3 to 7? Or is it 5 to 9?
430 open is what their staff told me
5pm go safer, girls already coming in
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1