The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
TanAndy96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How I got into the night life and became the ‘Thai King’ (in my friend’s opinion)

Nice update TS
Old 05-03-2019, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 7
manneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to behold
Re: How I got into the night life and became the ‘Thai King’ (in my friend’s opinion)

Alright I have some free time alone now before I leave for a meet up with my old school mates so shall do a quick update

Continued from:

After putting B in bed, NY grabbed me by my arms and said

NY: B, can don’t go yet?

I looked at NY and could see the sadness in her eyes, as I had said before in my stories I’m soft hearted by nature

Me: Ok sure, I will stay for awhile. Are you hungry? We can have supper downstairs

And we headed down as NY held on tight to my hand while we were walking down the stairs and after ordering the food, NY reached over for my hand again

NY: B, you really like me mai?

Me: Of course, if not why would I be so close with you and that night happen

NY: Because I think guy all like to butterfly na, say like but still can find other girl outside. My bf also like this but I worry I cannot find love anymore

Me: Baby, you don’t find love one, love finds you if you really love something you will be happy and not so sad like this always

NY didn’t reply me as the food came and we sat there eating in an awkward silence. After we were done,

NY: You want stay with me tonight? Agent tmr not coming he have other meeting na and is my off day

I thought over and as I had drank a lot and had a blowjob earlier which I did not want NY to find out. I rejected her offer

Me: Nevermind la baby, tomorrow I bring u go out ok? I’m very tired tonight work and go drink again. I take off tomorrow and bring u go somewhere nice alright? *i held her face with both my hands and kissed her* goodnight baby, B drunk u need take care her also la don’t worry I will call you tmr

And I watched as NY went up the stairs feeling disappointed at myself for being to horny earlier. But fuck it, took a cab home and KOed till the next afternoon.

Woke up to a phone call from Bro B,

Bro B: Wahh bro!!!! Your club the Siam by power one leh!!! Mission accomplished last night 3 times sia!!! Her body like machine one never stop moving and so flexible de need go down your side support u liao hahahha

I hung up the call after listening to his achievement and went back to deciding where to bring NY for dinner that night. Made a reservation at a restaurant in bugis and was thinking to book a hotel in advance so that I could finish my plans from the start. Called NY and asked if she would like to stay the night with me and she agreed immediately, so booked a slightly better than budget hotel at raffles area and prepared to fetch NY for dinner that evening.

Met NY at her hostel and was stunned by her dressing that evening, a flowery long dress showing off her cleveage and legs with a slit by the side. As she was already very tall she wore sandals and damn those legs can make me horny just by looking at her.

NY: Your eyes popping out liao ba B, why u like see nom ( Thai translated milk = tits) so much na 555

Me: Because u too sexy liao la baby every time see you also so horny one

NY: But last night u not horny ma, ask u stay and u don’t stay humph

Me: Ok ok baby, my fault, today I bring I go happy ok? Hahahah

And we made our way over for dinner and I thought it would be a great night but little did I know it would be a night that i was to get disappointed from NY once more.

To be continued . . .

Ok I will try to update again in these few days, let you guys heart itchy itchy for more then will come back continue reading. Hahahahah have a great night all!
Old 05-03-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Thanks for the update
Old 07-03-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11910 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks TS for the snap update, camping here for more.
Old 08-03-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
BirdLanguage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, thanks for sharing
Old 08-03-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

manneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to behold

Ok back again guys. Got some time off before I head over to jb tmr for car servicing with a friend. Alright here goes!

Continued from:

And we made our way over for dinner and I thought it would be a great night but little did I know it would be a night that i was to get disappointed from NY once more.

Headed to a restaurant at clarke quay where one of my friend worked at as I had did some arrangements earlier with him. Got a private seat at the corner as we sat down and looked through the menu. Couldn’t help but starred at NY again thinking how pretty and even sexier today she looked. After ordering the food I asked NY

Me: Happy to come out today baby? Only me and you no more B hahahha

NY: Chai ka, (Thai translated yes) b every time look like want to eat you I think she also like you na, too many lady like you already I worry a lot na ka

Me: So many lady like me including you baby?

NY blushed and said

NY: Of course la, last night I still worried u bring B go home and fuck and don’t want me anymore leaw na *pouts face at me*

Thinking about last night I guess B didn’t remember what happened or did not tell NY about the blowjob in the toilet because NY said something that made me skip a heartbeat

NY: Just now B told me what happened last na, i don’t believe her

My heart sank just as my jaw dropped,

NY: She say yesterday have many girl from another club all play and drink with you all and VIP at the club na, then she say you never play much with other girl just sit beside her only, jing ror? U so good boy?

I managed to get a hold of myself and replied

Me: No la, go club sure drink and talk to other girl one la, I think B drunk yesterday keep as me sit beside her she want sleep, so I send her back after that ma hahahah

*close call* I thought to myself

Dinner came so we dug in and after that we went for a walk along the Singapore river. NY walked closed to me and held my hands and it felt like love for the first time I ever felt with any of the girls ever since W left me. We talked for abit and I asked something that I had forgotten to ask her since she came

Me: Baby, you come Sg for how long na? 3mths or 6mths

NY look a little taken aback at my question

NY: No la, agent say come 26days only can go back leaw na, no permit

I though damn she would be here for only a month and our time spent together is so little so I pushed on,

Me: Then you and your bf now how already? Still together or break up?

NY’s face immediately changed expression, and she did not answer me as we continued walking down the riverside. As we were nearing liang court the 1st Thai disco that I had been to I looked over at the rainbow bridge and asked if NY wanted to take a walk there.

NY face lit up and said she wanted to take photos there as well and seem to be in a better mood after. Took some photos for her and we only took one selfie together and I asked her to send it to me but she refused saying that she wants to keep it for herself only. After the bridge we sat down at one of the chairs beside the river and I looked at NY wondering if it’s a good time to let her know about my feelings, but she beat me to it

NY: B, I think you should know something na, my bf don’t want let me break up with him. I don’t love him anymore and I think you know who I like now also na but I think not fair to let u be like this so I think if I not break up yet i cannot promise you future na

I was lost for words upon hearing her say all these and I slumped down against the chair. After awhile, I held her hands and asked her

Me: Then since tonight will be our last night, do you want to spend the time with me baby?

I was clearly getting desperate and I’m sure I had the look of desperation on my face then.

NY: I’m sorry b, I need go back to my hostel later, agent coming back tonight we cannot stay outside na

I let go of her hands as my face lost all its expression

Me: Ok then let’s get you home now. I’m tired from all the drinking last night

And we went to get a cab from liang court, otw back to her hostel she continued holding on to my hands and when the cab came to a stop by the roadside, I didn’t leave the cab and let NY alight alone didn’t say a word and left to my hotel that I had booked earlier. Went to check in and sat down on the sofa and took out a stick of cigarette. Took in a first puff and

A tear rolled down my face.

To be continued. . .

Thanks all for the continuous support please continue coming back for more. I will do an update ASAP once I get the free time again ya. The stories is only about 1/3 of what I had experienced. Have a good weekend all! Cheers.
Old 09-03-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
bjmedry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OMG bro. I know how u feel
Old 09-03-2019, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
MerryXmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, thanks!
Old 09-03-2019, 06:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.
Old 09-03-2019, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Thanks bro for the update, have some fun at JB
Old 10-03-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more updates ts, it's really nice story.
Old 10-03-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 6
Felixck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, hoping for more
Old 10-03-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
NabyKeita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 10-03-2019, 08:21 PM
Samster

Ok thanks for all the kind words of supports. I’m back from jb already. And now back to a next chapter of my stories.

Continued from:

I didn’t leave the cab and let NY alight alone didn’t say a word and left to my hotel that I had booked earlier. Went to check in and sat down on the sofa and took out a stick of cigarette. Took in a first puff and

A tear rolled down my face,

I walked over to the balcony of the hotel and stood there looking out, thinking what was it that made NY reject me like this. Unable to accept the fact that everything that I did tonight would go to waste I gave bro B a call.

Bro B: Wassup bro! Si mi kang tao?

Me: Tonight your friend wanna go Neverland again? I open we go sit sofa same play some girls

Bro B: Wahh someone off day itchy liao lor hahahah ok I jio them what time go?

Looking at my watch it was only 1030 so we decided to meet at 0030hrs because that’s when most of the girls have started their drinks and were getting high at that period of time.

Took a shower and made my way down thinking of bringing some girls back to my hotel later on that morning. And not long after we were seated at the same sofa with the drinks all piled up on the table.Their manager came over and introduced a few Thai girls to sit with us and I let my friends have the share of the girls first as I was still looking for the one that would catch my eye. This Thai song “OK NA KA” started playing and I walked out trying to see the girls on the stage, then I saw a bunch of singers on stage and one of them caught my eye and I never once took my eyes off her and I’m very sure she knew I was looking at her from the back of the club as she kept looking over,

Then someone stood beside me and said

Manager: That girl is one of our ang pai here eh bro, you have good taste haha

I turned around as I got a slight shock that he was standing beside me as I was too concentrated on the girl on stage

Me: Hahahah what’s her name and how long has she been here for?

Manager: This one ah got permit de so I think mayb 1-2mths lor still have time for you to enjoy la bro

Me: Can ask her come over to my sofa later? If ok I will come back open more next time. Thanks bro

Manager looked happy as the last time we were there, my ‘friends’ spent close to 10k that night and all the girls kept coming over to our table and ladies drinks were being brought over nonstop that night.

Manager: Ok bro sure thing, later once the song end I will personally bring her over to see you bro

Went back to the sofa and saw the hanky panky going on with them, hands were all over the place and some girls were sitting of my friends, seems like that we’re having a good time. Then I got a text from NY saying sorry that she had to leave earlier that night as her agent wanted them to be home to discuss about shifting over to another club to work the next time they were here. She asked if I could meet her later in the night after the agent had left. I replied one sentence, Cannot busy with friend now. And she did not press on further,

Manager: HELLO BOSS, I brought your girl here already

I looked up from my phone and saw this sweet looking girl standing beside the manager and I was immediately intrigued by her. I motioned her to come and sit beside me as the manager shot me a thumbs up and left.

Me: Hello, what’s your name?

A: My name is A, what about yours?

Me: You can call me baby or darling up to your choice hahaha

A: Ohh, if I call you baby you must be responsible na 5555

Me: Responsible for what? *i was slightly confused*

A: If have baby then you must be responsible la *gives me a cfm face*

It took me awhile to register and I realized that she was trying to hook me up by flirting with me

Me: Ok baby, if want to have baby tonight we start ok? Hahahahah

A slapped me on my thighs and sat on my lap saying,

A: Start from now?

To be continued. . .

Ok bros and sis thanks for all the support, need to stop now got a call asking me to go over to meet my friends at some drinks now, not sure got chance to go ktv or not as most of them are married with wife in Sg now. Hahahha will be back soon for another round of updates. Have a good weekend and pray no Monday blues for you all!! Cheers!
Old 10-03-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks TS for the update, new gal in story and wish you also get new catch tonight, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1