The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 09-01-2019, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dullman81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster View Post
Haha yes stay Anchorvale ask for bj 100 but I got it foc
Hi Bro,

can share contact?
Old 09-01-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
tiggerx188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

http://imgur.com/a/4VN9v63

Anyone try b4?

Philipino

Sorry don’t know how to post a pic.
Old 09-01-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
for me no, none of my fb maids ask me that yet, if they ask just answer, if u treat me good why i want to go missing....she will love u & serve u well even more....of course unless u dont like her at all than it is another story
Things is i old man, she still very young. My time is limited, i want to screw as many as i can before my little bro cannot erect anymore. After knowing old man still can eat young grass very easily, I don't want to stick to one only already.
Old 09-01-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 11
Hornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldboyboy View Post
Things is i old man, she still very young. My time is limited, i want to screw as many as i can before my little bro cannot erect anymore. After knowing old man still can eat young grass very easily, I don't want to stick to one only already.

I have the same thinking as u.
Lol
Old 10-01-2019, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Yes bro, I say the same thing, " if you are good to me and dont give me any problem or headache, why should I dissappear? "

And I can see them smiling...round 2 on the way .
Yes bro, they will stick with u till they decided to go back to their country...this types of fb are more safe to bonk at.
Old 10-01-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldboyboy View Post
haha, fully agreed oldboy... u no needs to stick to just one la, u can have few fb at the same time, so u can rotate to bonk them whenever u are free....of course u cant let them know u having a few fb
Old 10-01-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
haha, fully agreed oldboy... u no needs to stick to just one la, u can have few fb at the same time, so u can rotate to bonk them whenever u are free....of course u cant let them know u having a few fb
Yup. Just like they can't let you know you're just one of the many that has bonked her raw
Old 10-01-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 13
sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!

Anyone tried this maid??

xxxxxxhttps://$$$$$$$/2H6Fgp2[remove]
Old 10-01-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyliao View Post
Anyone tried this maid??

xxxxxxhttps://$$$$$$$/2H6Fgp2[remove]
Old 10-01-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
tiggerx188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggerx188 View Post
http://imgur.com/a/4VN9v63

Anyone try b4?

Philipino

Sorry don’t know how to post a pic.

No bro here try this maid b4? Stay around hougang area
Old 10-01-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 21
beachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of light

some bloody idiot chop the tree so end up no more grape...But nevermind...I read this book -" Who move my cheese"..so got another nice boobs ...but too bad she can only meet during sunday…
stay bishan.
Old 10-01-2019, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 11
Hornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For me I don't stick to one as my regular FB don't off every week
So I don't restrict to one
😀😀😀
Old 10-01-2019, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Xxwinwinxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got up indon maid name cyndi stay east coast before ? Quote 100 for whole day fun. Dont know worth it or not.
Old 11-01-2019, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxwinwinxx View Post
Anyone got up indon maid name cyndi stay east coast before ? Quote 100 for whole day fun. Dont know worth it or not.
Need photo to verify the worthiness.
Old 11-01-2019, 05:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Recently got to know one Indon maid on MiChat. 37 year old MILF. Looks wise ok. Initially was innocent chats. I guess she was also bored. She was divorced back home and had 2 kids. She had an Indon boyfren here in sg but he went back about 4 years back. So our chats became more naughtier. She said she had not had sex for about 4 years. We initially chatted in early December. She has 2 off days month, so was supposed to meet late Dec. However, I was travelling so could not meet her.

So now, we are supposed to meet this Sunday morning. She is ok to meet and straight go to a hotel. Our chats have all been on sex and fucking each other. Moreover, we have gone from MiChat to watsapp each other. And she started sharing her boob pics also. Can't wait for this Sunday. Will update you guys with some pics also.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1