The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-12-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 16
darkangel83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Had 338 from ILT this afternoon. The session was delayed by at least 25 mins as the earlier session bro was late. That's not the way, if you are late, the it should "eat" into your session time.

Anyway, a brief one for the lady. Very nice lady and quite good gfe. Wash whole body cleanly, I think only ladies from this stable do so. Others are all SOP. Last time, almost all ladies do so..but now.....haiihhh....

Not sure made her cum how many times when servicing her till she beg for "pam pam" (sex). She moans and tried to cover her mouth, kinda made me service her more gao gao. Did not give her and ask her to BBBJ till I cum. Made her wanted it more for the second shot. Lol, her whole cheek is blushed and both nips standing tall...and she is more tired than me after i cum. Second round is even more wild and first one....
Old 12-12-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Loopygoof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Writing FR for 336 under IloveThai.

Firstly. this is confirmed to be our much loved Nessa. Here until the 20th of Dec under a new stable. So...for all you Nessa fans out there. Pls go and say hi. She says she hasnt been very busy and is missing all her regulars.
(She practically ripped my clothes off and jumped me the moment the show and toweling was finished.)
Also to confirm, shes not sure if she'll make it through customs the next time she visits. Apparently her passports showing too many entries into SG as is.

With that out of the way. her scores remain a solid 10 throughout. I think she deserves 12 out of 10 for demonstrating 'cock hungry' GFE. LOL.

But seriously, shes leaving in a weeks time. All the Nessa fans pls hurry.
Old 12-12-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seafoodlover View Post
can anyone help with my selection dilemma? budget only enough for 1 woman haha
Nessa for sure bro. Shes really high energy this time around.
Old 12-12-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster

FR for 336 aka Nessa under iLoveThai

I cant tell you how upset i am that I only just found out Nessa is back in town. Got a slot with her today and was not disappointed. Shes her usual warm happy self with an added bonus of apparently being a bit 'cock hungry'.

She practically jumped me the moment our initial rinse off and toweling was done.
Think she easily would score 11/10 for GFE effect.

For all the bros that have tried. you know how good she is. For any that havent, you cant go wrong with a lady like Nessa.
Old 12-12-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by An0210 View Post
Imagine bonking halfway and anti-vice force open the door like in this video. Would be quite embarrassing.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...dVRNn2LOEgMUtQ
Hearsay you can ask them to give you some time and privacy to "finish" the job. After all, you already paid.
Old 12-12-2018, 06:22 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2759 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Sunny, the CIM Queen from SexHouse

One sentence to describe her.

Cute, Kawaii and Skillful like those Japanese Adult Video star you see.

Looks: 100% Same gal as photos. Cute and naughty looking. Like your typical girl just graduate from university into OL kind.
Boobs: Small handful with light pink nipples.
Kissing: Very gfe feel.
Bbbj+ Cim: extremely hardworking with strong suction, i cum into her mouth and she took it without any hesitation, all the while smiling at me like a playful schoolgirl.
FJ: Tossed her around in various positions, very accomodating and service wise she takes initiative very much.
Massage: Massage after FJ until times up, but I scare she tired so I stopped her and just talk cock until time ended.

RTF: Definitely, got a little feel of being KC-ed.
Old 12-12-2018, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ceez from TeerukLover

12dec 1100hrs

Summary: Petite, slim, with meat at the right places and nice natural boobs. But that's all I can say that is good about her; she black face the whole session, didn't really wanna talk, didn't let me turn on the lights, felt like ur grumpy wife giving obligatory sex rather than ur horny mistress. Total mood killer , for the first time 2IC almost couldn't stand for the 2nd shot, had to turn her back to me and fantasize abit to get the blood pumping.

Either I really ugly, not her type, or she in a bad mood.

Location: Central, shared apartment, location not super discreet, still ok.
English: Very little, didn't seem interested to talk too.
Looks: Thai tan, discount 10% from pics closest to the one above, IMO not SYT, just YT, looks early 20s. Height ~150cm as described.
Body: IMO this is the only good part; natural B-C cup boobs with nice nipples, slim waist, nice butt, basically meat at the right places.
Shower: SOP.
French: Yes, no smell.
BBJ: SOP.
Painting/Fingering: Pussy is trimmed, no smell, but she stopped me after a short while say pain (even though i cut & filed my nails).
FJ: Very tight, accommodating, not really a moaner, perhaps i didn't satisfy her? She rides pretty well.
GFE: Almost 0.
RTF: No.

OKT: Responds really fast, gives clear instructions.

Saw the other girls while walking to toilet, paper looks very elegant, prettier than pics while soda looks exactly like pics and gave me an impression of a nympho, and my guess was right as i hear her moaning loudly when i was leaving.
Old 12-12-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 936 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120179 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
Ceez from TeerukLover

12dec 1100hrs

Summary: Petite, slim, with meat at the right places and nice natural boobs. But that's all I can say that is good about her; she black face the whole session, didn't really wanna talk, didn't let me turn on the lights, felt like ur grumpy wife giving obligatory sex rather than ur horny mistress. Total mood killer , for the first time 2IC almost couldn't stand for the 2nd shot, had to turn her back to me and fantasize abit to get the blood pumping.

Either I really ugly, not her type, or she in a bad mood.

Location: Central, shared apartment, location not super discreet, still ok.
English: Very little, didn't seem interested to talk too.
Looks: Thai tan, discount 10% from pics closest to the one above, IMO not SYT, just YT, looks early 20s. Height ~150cm as described.
Body: IMO this is the only good part; natural B-C cup boobs with nice nipples, slim waist, nice butt, basically meat at the right places.
Shower: SOP.
French: Yes, no smell.
BBJ: SOP.
Painting/Fingering: Pussy is trimmed, no smell, but she stopped me after a short while say pain (even though i cut & filed my nails).
FJ: Very tight, accommodating, not really a moaner, perhaps i didn't satisfy her? She rides pretty well.
GFE: Almost 0.
RTF: No.

OKT: Responds really fast, gives clear instructions.

Saw the other girls while walking to toilet, paper looks very elegant, prettier than pics while soda looks exactly like pics and gave me an impression of a nympho, and my guess was right as i hear her moaning loudly when i was leaving.
Wah.. I am trying to get a RTF and so hard to get...To be frank she abit cold looking and need to get engine started for her to talk. Need to initiate conversation. Maybe her english no need therefore dare not talk too much

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 12-12-2018, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Imgreed is Cool - loads of Potential

Had a appointment with Jessica from Sexhouse 12/12/2018 at 7:15PM
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=711385

OKT super responsive.

Location could be a challenge if you are not driving. The apartment is awesome.

The photo is reliable. Resemblance close to 90%.
She say she is 20 years old. She is really skinny with natural C - D boobs. The big boobs are not shagging yet. Enjoy while it lasts.

Her service is superb. BBBJ during shower. One of the rare experience. At least it is not SOP shower. She allows frenching. She wears a braces too.

The sex was good. she provides light massage too.

RTF: definitely
Old 12-12-2018, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Imgreed is Cool - loads of Potential

Contacted Sexhouse OKT on 11/12/2018 at 7:15 PM.

Had the girl, Jessica.

She is a syt with big natural boobs. Like really fucking awesome boobs.

She gives bbbj during shower kneeling down. Heavenly.

The sex was awesome with a young girl. She really service you like a king.

She give light frenching becuase she wears braces. She is also friendly. But her english is not very good.

RTF: Definitely.
Old 12-12-2018, 07:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds84 View Post
How tall is she?
Cassy stands around 5 ft. 5-6".
Old 12-12-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 9
Magian is one of the Best!Magian is one of the Best!Magian is one of the Best!
Rare find in Dome 1

Bros, have you ever seen a Thai girl with blue eyes?

First time for me. Asked her twice today if this is real, she confirmed both times. Everything else about her is real, so why not her eyes.
Old 12-12-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 7
AlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Rare find in Dome 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magian View Post

Bros, have you ever seen a Thai girl with blue eyes?

First time for me. Asked her twice today if this is real, she confirmed both times. Everything else about her is real, so why not her eyes.
From which stable bro?
Old 12-12-2018, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 9
Magian is one of the Best!Magian is one of the Best!Magian is one of the Best!
Re: Rare find in Dome 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaD View Post
From which stable bro?
Silk Stockings. Enjoy!
Old 12-12-2018, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 16
xnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for SODA - TEERUK Lover

OMG this girl loves to french. She will kiss and french and twirl and tongue fight with you gao gao. Will cuddle into ur arms before and after you fire off, majiam gf like that. This petite girl sure knows how to grab a man's heart... and dick... haha.

Looks wise I think the hair now not as long as the 1 inside the pic. She will bother to put on some make up so dont worry about dont resemble the photo, but must also give 5-10% discount.

Service wise top notch. She will lick ur shaft, ur balls, ur entire groin. BBBJ is good and she allow CIM. Seeing that Im about to fire off my first shot, she ask me, "blowjob?" I said ok and she remove the condom and suck on it furiously. Can't take it anymore and booom, all shot into her little mouth.

As for my 2nd shot, she is accommodating to any position i requested. She looks really seductive and attractive in cowgirl as I can have clear view of her orgasmic face.

Her personal hygiene and room cleanliness is also up to standard. All in all, she is a good bonk.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1