The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-09-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Mr for Duo Er from sg lonely guy.

Look- 7.5/10 Does any bros agree with me that she look like mediacorp's kate pang.

Body-9/10 Petite but curvy. The kind that guys like to hug all night long. Her assets are well hidden under her gown but really a pleasant surprise when she remove her gown. More than a handful and very soft.

Massage-7.5/10. Full body coverage. Repeatedly ask if enough strength but told her to go easy since I am not really into that..

Sensual-9.5/10 will not go into details since may be dependent on chemistry but base on my experience, will say comparable to even ang pais from the good old days.

Gfe-9.5/10 chatty, friendly and service oriented. Also unlike some recent ml when I praised on certain areas, they will boastfully proclaim that they had the best massage skill, etc..Duo er will simply brush it off and said her skill is not really on par compared to her peers which is very humble to me. Again in term of attitude, I think is comparable to even ang pais from the good old days.

Overall-9/10. Very last minutes booking afer seeing her good review while browsing through the last few pages of sbf and I am very glad I did, definite rtm for me.
Old 16-09-2018, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Bro i have similar experience with Mint lol. Let's just say her mood can swing damn fast without warning. BUT Mint is what i mean about consistency, no matter what she will give you what you signed up for, and she certainly is full of tricks and very professional about it. Hence she is always hot property, despite having her feisty side.

Looking forward to your MR on Annie, should you try.
Finally pulled the trigger on Annie - to be frank she is the 3rd ML I have tried ... now that I am middle-aged and looking to experience what I have missed out on. Must say I was rather looking forward with all the reviews and great experiences.

She stays at a private and discrete location.... but she is damned busy - kept me waiting as she had back to back booking before and after me.

Overall: Looks 7/10
Massage 7/10
Boobs B+
Body 7.5/10 actually looks better than pix
Nuru 7/10
Attitude GFE 8/10
Bj nope - bit disappointing as it was in the description at this forum - oh and she did not help shower - another discrepancy from what is in the advert.
HJ 7/10
RTM probably

Must say that she is very comfortable walking around half nude. As she prepared for each new segment she loved to hum and sing and walk around pantyless but strangely in a bra!!?

She does not shave her pussy boys - and that kind off detracts from the experience at least for me. Kept rubbing her ass into me - and here I was trying to be cool - newbie that I am. but no complaints - that is one ass that is firm rounded and smooth as can be.

Nuru was fine.... lots of slipping and sliding and I loved the face to face POV best....could have used more gel though....seemed to skimp on it.

HJ during nuru - shiok but seemed scripted - can't be helped as my first time with her and I'm a big old non-Chinese dude with an average dick. Expected a BJ did not get one though it said there was one in the advert - presumed it may come in the main massage.

One thing that probably affected what was to come was the rubbing alcohol [at least it burned like it was] she used to clean "my equipment" during the Nuru. Stung like hell but I kept a straight face even though I don't get off on pain....probably affected mini-me - he went on strike later during main massage. So he was only semi awake despite her ministrations. Interestingly, he worked fine later with my significant other later that night

Showered then massage. Decent hardness and effort. Have to admit that I am not the most energetic to recover soon after a HJ - as I said mini-me went on strike due to the alcohol swab. So he was only semi awake despite her ministrations but credit to her - she still tried.

In the process of Annie working on him we had an interesting conversation about my sex life - or lack off before she finished with head massage and some more small talk). That's when she went on 1 hand mode as she kept texting replies on her phone - really hate that it is on our time. But she was still chirpy as we finished... walking around again in her bra and pantyless - I still can't get over it.

So overall I have a good report. Novel experience, decent chemistry, good attitude and manner - I'd recommend her. She is an experience that will grow on you - even if you don't get everything advertised.
Old 16-09-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Well, I do agree with you bro. Writing for revenge is definitely not the way to go. We do see many cases of how ppl write irresponsibly in the past and it often turn out nasty. For both parties. Just remember what goes around, comes around. Scarily true.

If during a session, you can't click and did not get whatever additonal requested, just move on. No need to dwell on this forever. There are plenty of flowers out there that one might just be your suitable ML.

There is really no fail safe good looks and good service ML. It is just about finding a ML that gam you and feels your service criteria. That is what I feel lah.

Cheers and hunting.
End of the day .....agree to disagree. If the WL is here to provide a service, she needs to learn how to handle customer. End of the day, no matter how good you are, there are sure to have negative feedback whether you like it to not.

Whether it is revenge posting or not , it is one's perspective and prorogative to express their view. This is an open forum after all.

If white knight always wanted others to move on, then i think white knight needs to learn how to move on from defending as well. After all they are not related ...

Of course if one has an hidden agenda or vested interest, that's another story altogether
Old 16-09-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Actually there are proper medicines these girls take to shorten the period down time to 1-2 days.

On the average, girls suffer periods anything from 4 to 8 days even. That's a long time.

So many FLs take it, as well as many more WLs in GL... They want to take these medicines so there's less down time. Meaning they can get back to work and start earning money.
There are also pills that stop the period completely...
Old 16-09-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

Tried 2 WL this week ...not going into too much details so i give a high level view based on my criteria

LongNv
Look : 7 Not impressive to me but not good looking in my opinion
Body: 6/10 She's not the petite size. Fake tits and body looks stretched and i think she has given birth previously
GFE : 6/10 No chemistry. maybe not her fault. I lost mood after feeling the fake tits
BBBJ : 8.5/10 - This is her real strength and i think she did it very well.
Massage : DIdn't try
***Her roommate Ningxia look can differ much from the photo*** Beware!!

Zhuli
Look: 6.5 Plain jane. She looks like her photo. Just add a few years
Body : 7/10 - Size B cup and slightly fleshy which was put to good use in Nuru sliding
GFE : 7.5/10 enjoy the time with her
BBBJ: 8/10 - i think LongNv can suck better but the overall service with the body to body sliding makes the session enjoyable
Massage : 7/10 pretty good
Old 16-09-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 19
letsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Actually there are proper medicines these girls take to shorten the period down time to 1-2 days.

On the average, girls suffer periods anything from 4 to 8 days even. That's a long time.

So many FLs take it, as well as many more WLs in GL... They want to take these medicines so there's less down time. Meaning they can get back to work and start earning money.
The pattern I have monitor so far have been code red for a day then work 3 days then code red another day then clear for a week the code red again. Nice to see multiple periods across a month. that's some powerful drugs lol.
Old 16-09-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 19
letsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post
Bro, which ML are you referring to?
Mint? Or Donna? Or Dina?
This is an ailment that affects most APs haha anyway, am waiting for Anxin to be back tomorrow after her visit home.
Old 16-09-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
limkopi1991 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sglonelyguy.info/bao-er-massage/

Finally pulled the trigger on Bao Er after F1 race on Friday night. Was looking for some release and she was available at the timing i wanted.

Made my down to the east side of town. Easy parking by the road side. Her apartment was private and clean. Greeted me at the door in a white loose silky lingerie with no bra inside Very fair skinned lady.

Overall: Looks 8/10 - GND won’t reject type. She kind of reminded me of a certain actress in Yanxi Palace
Massage 9/10. She really has the strength to massage. I did requested for a head massage and wasn’t dissapointed.
Boobs B+ soft and nice to grab
Body 7.5/10 actually looks better than the pictures posted
GFE 8/10 Can chat on most topics
BBBJ - 9/10 She is really good at this and her tongue is very agile, alternating between sucking and then use her tongue to tease your little bro’s head, shaft, till you CIM. Highly skilled and not just the usual up and down mouth motion.There was also a very tingling sensation to the balls and she sucks on your dick. Surrendered in no time in her mouth.
RTM : Definitely for the strong massage and BBBJ “attack” .
Old 16-09-2018, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 11
Chezzter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChezzter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Chi Zi recently:
https://sglonelyguy.info/chi-zi-massage/

She was in the school girl uniform as in the ads, and it looks good on her.

Looks: 7/10 (Big eyes, innocent looking with the uniform on)
Boobs: 7/10 (B cup nice to hold)
Body: 8/10 (Slim with enough meat at the right places!)
Massage: 7/10 (Told her I wanted a hard massage, and she did her best, it was not bad)
Sensual: 7/10 (I love her sensual, just climbs all over me and we just hugged and kissed while she grinded herself on me)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Coupled with the sensual, I didn't last too long)

Overall, a very good pick for a good BBBJ.
As I am a BBBJ person, based on all the reviews here, I might want to try Longnu, Duo Er next! But will RTM Chi Zi before she leaves.
Old 16-09-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Tried 2 WL this week ...not going into too much details so i give a high level view based on my criteria

LongNv
Look : 7 Not impressive to me but not good looking in my opinion
Body: 6/10 She's not the petite size. Fake tits and body looks stretched and i think she has given birth previously
GFE : 6/10 No chemistry. maybe not her fault. I lost mood after feeling the fake tits
BBBJ : 8.5/10 - This is her real strength and i think she did it very well.
Massage : DIdn't try
***Her roommate Ningxia look can differ much from the photo*** Beware!!

Zhuli
Look: 6.5 Plain jane. She looks like her photo. Just add a few years
Body : 7/10 - Size B cup and slightly fleshy which was put to good use in Nuru sliding
GFE : 7.5/10 enjoy the time with her
BBBJ: 8/10 - i think LongNv can suck better but the overall service with the body to body sliding makes the session enjoyable
Massage : 7/10 pretty good
haha, bro must always give discount to the looks in real life.
Old 16-09-2018, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro i have similar experience with Mint lol. Let's just say her mood can swing damn fast without warning. BUT Mint is what i mean about consistency, no matter what she will give you what you signed up for, and she certainly is full of tricks and very professional about it. Hence she is always hot property, despite having her feisty side.

Looking forward to your MR on Annie, should you try.
Reading this made me miss mint already. She oso show me her fiesty side b4 but made up for it when I rtm. Even Laura said she cannot be bullied. I guess when u had to work this line at such young age, must be like her in order not to be taken advantage. Really interesting gal..
Old 16-09-2018, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Reading this made me miss mint already. She oso show me her fiesty side b4 but made up for it when I rtm. Even Laura said she cannot be bullied. I guess when u had to work this line at such young age, must be like her in order not to be taken advantage. Really interesting gal..
Yala, same for me, the rtm she made up for me and insisted FOC. She really very professional. Hope she will come back again.
Old 16-09-2018, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsky98 View Post
haha, bro must always give discount to the looks in real life.
Chi Zi is just the opposite. You add 20% for her looks in real life. She's totally unphotogenic.
Old 16-09-2018, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yala, same for me, the rtm she made up for me and insisted FOC. She really very professional. Hope she will come back again.
I do not recall her showing angst over the last 3 yrs. Going all out with her was great while it last. Unlikely to see her returning so is better to give her our blessing to find her true love and settle down.
Old 16-09-2018, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsi View Post
The pattern I have monitor so far have been code red for a day then work 3 days then code red another day then clear for a week the code red again. Nice to see multiple periods across a month. that's some powerful drugs lol.
Well it cant be PCP or LSD... Perhaps its MBS! Hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1