The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-02-2018, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 13
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

Exotic Dungeon: Gail

Took her over the weekend and apologies for the late post! Got a bit wasted on sat night. haha

Looks 8/10 - Hmmm.. She has very soft looks which grow on you. Accurate as per pictures posted. Smells great too! She reminds me a little bit of a fair minah. Turns out she’s half arab!!! Oooooo....

Body 9/10 – This is her best asset. Solid body. Works out. Very smooth and beautiful skin… Like I mentioned, she smells great too!!

Boobies 8/10 – Most here know I am boobies man but these little boobies here are as just good. Natural and gravity defying. There seem to be pointing out in a straight line across therefore I have dubbed them as gravity defying. Lovely nipples that are aching to be sucked. She finished her period recently so she’s really horny… kept holding my head and pushing her nipples into my face. Man… you know you’re in for a good time when a woman knows what she wants.

Pussy 8/10 – little bit of hair. But as I mentioned, she said she ended her period recently therefore she didn’t wanna let me taste that abalone. But… after sucking her nipples and nibbling on them, when I reached out to touch it… ooo… quite wet already… so naturally, I played with her clitoris and wow, I tell you, if u guys go this week and she’s open to licking, you better lick this clean because I can feel her clit is protruding out and these are the best kinda clits to suck! She was very vocal in her moaning and as I was finger her… she have kept pressing my face against her tits and I sucked her.. I played with the speed and went fast and slow…. And she loved it!

Frenching 9/10 – initially I thought she wouldn’t wanna French much but as things were getting hot a heavy, she initiated the French language with me and it didn’t stop. She will make me suck her nipples then she’ll direct my head up to French with her. Quite erotic!

BBBJ 9/10 – I am not a CIM guy because I think the shot is too limited to be wasted in a CIM but boy this girl sucked me good. I think because she knows I really wanna eat her pussy but can’t, so she returned the favour by giving me an awesome blowjob. Lots of eye contact and lots and lots of hand motions involved as well. You know how they give it a series of quick jerks and then suck the head hard and use her tongue to flick and lick the tip… then all that saliva and slurping sound… shiok man! I was holding on so well but then she looked and me and start flicking my head with her tongue and gave me this HUNGRY look that she wants to EAT ALL MY CUM… then coupled with her quick jerking off.. I signaled to her I wanna cum and she went full speed and I exploded it all into her mouth! She kept on sucking and darting my head with her tongue and the feeling was so high that I must’ve seen stars! THIS IS A MUST TRY!!!

FJ 10/10 – So…. After resting… we chatted and as always, youtube some tracks and she can speak English so its easier to form a connection. Shes quite inquisitive so she asked many questions which I gladly replied. So when I asked her a cheeky question, she replied by placing her hand on my balls and played with them.. obviously that’s gonna stir something up as I could feel the blood rush now…. Soon… it was ready to go rock hard and she looked down and gave me a devious smile.. without a word, she slipped on a cap for me and automatically went in front of me and got into doggy and then she turned back and said to me “you like doggy right?”… to be honest, I was a little tired… but that ass… perched up in the air and that pussy waiting to be occupied.. I realized she HAS A REALLY REALLY TIGHT PUSSY!!!! I tried to push it in but then it was really tight so I pulled back out and she put some KY and then with some effort.. I managed to get it in..

You know those crazy ex girlfriends u had that used to moan so loud that you had to cover her mouth or tell her to shhhhh because u were afraid either her mum or your mum is gonna find out… yes that’s the case her… as I slid my cock all the way in… she let out a moan which was quite loud and as I got the motion going… she groan and moaned in pleasure loudly… she was very clearly enjoying this fuck and I could see she was clenching the sheets and she even placed the side of her face down on the bed as I pummeled this innocent young girl… her ass was very perky and tight and I gave it a few smacks… there was one smack which I gave a little hard and she looked back at me! Ooops…. Nevermind… I went slow and fast and funnily, when was about to cum, she would tap the bed… and I went full speed ah!!!! As her tapping got fast… I slowed down pulled long deep strokes and she MOANED OUT SO LOUDLY!!! I THINK ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE IN THE BUILDING HEARD IT!

The visual of her enjoying… later on her back was fully arched and she was gripping the sheets plus her moaning drove me over the top as I released all my babies inside of her! Wow… fucking intense! I was perspiring a lot and she was too… could feel her goose bumps! Shiok.

GFE 9/10 – we clicked quite well and I was happy throughout the session. She speaking English helps a lot so bros who have an issue with the language MUST BOOK HER LAH! Her BBBJ and can speak English and her moans ah… fuck man… OKT.. please reserve slot for me this week!

Overall: Definitely a superb fuck. My cock is a still a bit sore because she is really tight! But as I typed this… my cock already getting hard as I feel a stir in my balls… lock stocked and ready for round 2!

Last edited by abcdefg7; 26-02-2018 at 08:58 AM.
Old 26-02-2018, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 15
tibervis is a name known to alltibervis is a name known to alltibervis is a name known to alltibervis is a name known to alltibervis is a name known to alltibervis is a name known to all

Since all recent post all about POP & GAIL, both of them are best friends, even they stay at the same condo in BKK,

Just visited GAIL yesterday, thanks to OKT for fast response
For FR is mostly similar to all Brothers mostly amazing & satisfying service

Regards
Old 26-02-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tibervis View Post
Since all recent post all about POP & GAIL, both of them are best friends, even they stay at the same condo in BKK,

Just visited GAIL yesterday, thanks to OKT for fast response
For FR is mostly similar to all Brothers mostly amazing & satisfying service

Regards
Lol, the secret is finally out of the bag.
Same condo, same floor and yup BFF.
Same service level, though Pop might edge Gail ever so slightly imho, bigger boobs....
And Gail is a mixed Thai with Arabic blood line.
Old 26-02-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 22
blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!

But Pop and Gail under different stable right?
Wonder why?
If same, can tarma!

Pls up if you like the MRs...thanks! Cheers!
Old 26-02-2018, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
zact deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Woah previous Jessy from tiko came over to AA as Noey. Must try gem
Old 26-02-2018, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Theinnocentone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheinnocentone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiboi555 View Post
FR for Jewel from BKK-Gems

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=680748

Looks : 9/10 :
Jewel is consider pretty and if making a comparison she look slightly more towards the matured womanly look. Somehow her look will grow and is much prettier when she ride on me.

Body : 8/10 :
She does have a well maintained proportioned body, not fat nor boney kind of body. Only some stretch marks on her stomach. But definitely a body figure nice to bonk that kind.

Boobs : 8/10 :
Enhanced. Though it is enhanced but for what I feel the feeling when fondle is more toward the medium soft kind of feel. Not that bouncy though but still very nice to grab on it when she is riding on me. Allow you to suck and lick and IMO it consider a pair of delicious boobs.

GFE : 8/10 :
She have a mixture of FB and GFE kind of style. But should be more towards the FB style. We still french, cuddle and etc but I feel that FJ her is much more enjoying.

Frenching : 7/10 :
Her frenching is more toward the kissing/smooching type of feel as not much tongue fight. But kissing/smooching is good enough to let me feel good.

Fingering : 8/10 :
Allow fingering and it feel semi damp. As seeing her like she is enjoying being fingered so I move toward her and ask her to help me BBBJ my 2IC while I finger her. The feeling is quite "shiok"

BBBJ : 8/10 :
Quite enjoying her BBBJ. Suction is good and she know how to use her tongue to twirl on my 2IC head and also there is a bit of deep throat too.

FJ : 10/10 :
Really enjoyed FJ with her so much. Make me feel that she is a FB. Had cowgirl, doggy and missionary with her. Enjoyed doggy her, feel very nice when banging on her ass. She does ride very well when on cowgirl and the view of her look when she is riding is quite nice while at the same time I am grabbing on her boobs. Told Bro Jerry after finishing my session that Jewel make me feel like 2 shots with her is not enough that kind of feel.

RTF :
If want to enjoy having good FJ with her than it is definitely must RTF
Had a session with Jewel on Saturday. And I can say the ratings by this bro is accurate as I share similar views!!!

GFE for me is 10/10, she has the tingtong attitude and she looks much more beautiful in person. I painted her till she can’t take it and asked me to stop then I proceeded to French her. After that she whispered to my ear and said “I want you to fuck me”... capped on and carry on! Lots of eye contact and her English is good too. She will be going back at the end of this week, so bros who want to try her better hurry up!!
RTF: definitely but due to my stupid schedule, I think cannot liao...
Old 26-02-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ilovebanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met up with Diana + daisy from BG for lunch today.
Door open slowly when reached and heard some lil girl giggling behind e door. Saw 2 cute syt and foresee some hard times ahead.
They are truly as seen in the pics shown and thou not identical twins but e movememt are like synchronise swimming!
The 3 of us are like playing tag team against the odd one out. Never a dull momemt in the room.
When i was pounding diana, daisy took the liberty to tongue diana nipples.. later she sneak behind me and started to rub on my sack of balls and diana clit... Bloody erotic i would say.
After done with diana... Took a rest and both of them gave me a 4 hand massage.. soon after i was ready to discipline daisy..
Diana helped to put on the CD and showed me the way to daisy's entrance.. diana using her body language showing me to give daisy a good thrusting! Mid way into the sever pounding on daisy, diana started to french me and her little fingers were twirling with daisy nipples..
Today session was so addictive and erotic.. Another item off my checklist! Thanks to bro BG making my fantasy come true.. kekeke
Old 26-02-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

What kind of world is this becoming?
I just had a chat with Bro ED.
His lady, Gail has apparently suffered 2 cases of injustice today.
1. Customer had sex 2x with her. Paid and left. Came back in 2 mins and told her he was dissatisfied with the session and demanded a full refund. A foreign lady in a foreign land got scared and refunded him in full! Customer is really such a big hero or too handsome! but gutless enough to block Bro ED lol.

2. Next customer went to her room. Watched her stripped then proceeded to grope her all over and asked for a refund citing her boobs are too small for his liking lol. What is wrong with his eyes? Big or small he cant see but need to touch to assess the size? Again this poor lady got afraid and refunded him in full.
This is not great bonks bros, this is great shame for these 2 samsters who took advantage of a defenceless gal.
If you 2 low lifes are reading this then let me tell you both SHAME ON YOU, hope your female family members also become a FL and endure the same shit u 2 put Gail thorugh. No wonder good fl are all avoiding this country. Your actions are nothing short of deplorable!
Old 26-02-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 10
echangliang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrtan89 View Post
FR for Angels Aura - Kyrie

OKT - 8/10 , fast response early morning 10am
Location - 6/10 , nothing too amazing, simple shared bathroom. Suggestion to OKT, maybe can provide some rubber slippers to girls and customers as toilet floor is quite slimey (mildew). I was peeing and stood close to the toilet bowl and it was quite gross, had to tip toe.

Girl - Kyrie

Looks - 7/10. Not blaming girl or OKT, but maybe I was first slot of the day and she had not put on makeup, honestly without makeup she looks 5/10, pimples on bottom chin and chin not very defined (like fat neck haha). First shot was done without makeup, I was quite horny so I just proceeded. After first shot she put on makeup, thats when she resembled the photos.

Body - 7/10, nothing too amazing, girl-next-door kind of figure.

Breasts - B-cup, dark nipples.

Pussy - Quite hairy, thick labia.

GFE - 5/10 , I bought breakfast for her (it was morning so I thought just be polite and buy somethng for the lady), but still no chemistry. No chatting etc.

BBBJ - 5/10 , quite fast and short. Nothing too special.

FJ - 6/10 , responsive but very SOP. I think due to lack of chemistry. After first shot she went to put on makeup, I pretended to sleep as it was quite awkward with her ignoring me. After that she laid down and covered her face with the blanket. After abt 20mins, I wanted to go for 2nd shot as after she put on makeup she looked quite pretty, however I think due to miscomm, she said she was hungry and I thought she wanted me to go buy food for her so I said "Ok, I go". After getting up and wearing clothes, I realised that she misunderstood thinking I wanted to end the session. Quite awkward already, as both of us got dressed and she is sending me out as she is also going opposite to buy thai food.

But, overall, not to blame the girl or OKT, each OKT has their Ang Pai and I will ask for recommendations next time.
I have same bad experience as bro. The gal attitude is really bad. I donot know why the previous fr is good for this gal.
Old 26-02-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 890 / Power: 15
simple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
1. Customer had sex 2x with her. Paid and left. Came back in 2 mins and told her he was dissatisfied with the session and demanded a full refund. A foreign lady in a foreign land got scared and refunded him in full! Customer is really such a big hero or too handsome! but gutless enough to block Bro ED lol.

2. Next customer went to her room. Watched her stripped then proceeded to grope her all over and asked for a refund citing her boobs are too small for his liking lol. What is wrong with his eyes? Big or small he cant see but need to touch to assess the size? Again this poor lady got afraid and refunded him in full.
This is not great bonks bros, this is great shame for these 2 samsters who took advantage of a defenceless gal.
If you 2 low lifes are reading this then let me tell you both SHAME ON YOU, hope your female family members also become a FL and endure the same shit u 2 put Gail thorugh. No wonder good fl are all avoiding this country. Your actions are nothing short of deplorable!
That’s bad. ED should list them here. 😔
Old 26-02-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
crazycheongster is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

Wow....there is honour amongst thieves..and those guys are beneath it and really need to be castrated.

And I was planning to pay Gail a visit today. Looks like not a good time to do so.
Old 26-02-2018, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 7
acelim is one of the Best!acelim is one of the Best!acelim is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by echangliang View Post
I have same bad experience as bro. The gal attitude is really bad. I donot know why the previous fr is good for this gal.
Bro, Kryie ORD mood liao la.. even okt also advised me not to RTF her...
Old 26-02-2018, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hadidas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I don't know, man. I don't think it's a good idea to describe the incidents here. You might be inviting scums out here to think this is a easy one to bully.
We can only sympathize with the girls. Let OKT handle the blacklisting.
Old 26-02-2018, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sproxy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any other FR for Sara and Mon? Want to try one of them tomorrow.
Old 26-02-2018, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Theinnocentone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheinnocentone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Wah these two ultimate scumbags sia... a leopard will never change it spots I bet they will do it again. Okt all must beware!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1