The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-12-2017, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbong View Post
Hi Bro. I think its better you help to clarify matters to other bros here. ML may have provided BJ cos he has visited 4th times in short period of time, could be off menu item which is provided to recurring clients only. If you mentioned it in ur FR like that, everyone will assume that BJ is the norm. This may cause ML to have more problems.

Cheers
r we talking about ShuangShuang? If yes, you have to provide own cd for bj. Knowing her for so long, I dun think she will bbbj.Not defending her, but sharing my own experience.
Old 12-12-2017, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=673944

Look: 85% to pic my cup of tea.
Body/Boob: Small frame with nice boobie
Massage: 8/10 Hard-working, knows what she is doing, presses head to leg, not piano kind. Felt super relax after the whole session.
JG: 9/10 - Very good and impressive JG technical, it is totally different JG experience.
HJ: 8/10 - Various patterns to tease / stroke your small head to arouse your sexual desire and shot in no time.

Overall: 8.5/10. Will rtm very soon.
Old 12-12-2017, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4170 / Power: 18
HornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
agree.
actually that defeats the purpose of the posted images.
some get their 20 year old pics n post there....with heavy PS n some blurred face when in fact already 35 liao.
some get their 40s sell veggie aunties friend as replacement.

i used to be very ienient...but i come to realise the real one could be a replacement.

some very hard to find resemblance. got one case i expose the ML on the spot n she later admit she got her friend as replacement. Her friend looks 40s n same hairstyle. I bet that got some Bros fooled.

i had rejected quite a few this year, so that could be one reason why my number wasnt well recieved by some MLs.

so be it.

have some standard lah. next time those 50 aunties come here n post their dotters photo....you guys also accept?
Yup... that is precisely why i said Qian Qian and Wei Wei were overrated. In fact, i am helping other bros to manage their expectations.
Slyer, Loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, Sailsingapore, szczesny, Josh_Ray, randily, gilaxes, S.B.Y.1, ly1968, Rasta Marley, esssinine, Silver5surfer, Pink2577, hamsapkwai, devilchan78, SG10, Arse-nal, Honestcrook, Northeast, guest68, cafu, needsing38, bigbirdbird
Old 12-12-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
thrills is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

http://sgbeautycastles.net/xiao-rui-...e-hj-bbbj-cim/

Anyone tried? Can share FR? Looks yummy and syt.
Old 12-12-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyYoungBoy07 View Post
Yup... that is precisely why i said Qian Qian and Wei Wei were overrated. In fact, i am helping other bros to manage their expectations.
Haven try wei wei before, but Tried Qian Qian once. She strip I see her body also sian. Other than her big ass nth to shout about.
Old 12-12-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

The market is so dry and very bad.
I wonder what happened to good quality.
Seems only the trash are left behind and stay for long.
Old 12-12-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyYoungBoy07 View Post
I agree that they are overrated and have received very generous comments... tried both of them and to me are below average and definitely never RTM
Old 12-12-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Agree with you, Mr PM... who's the best u have tried so far and is still around and worth a visit???

many thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
The market is so dry and very bad.
I wonder what happened to good quality.
Seems only the trash are left behind and stay for long.
Old 12-12-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://sglonelyguys.com/massage-lisa/

Tried her previously, check out my long MR on her page..

Boobs kinda firm .. refuse to take off her panty and no BJ/CBJ/FJ.. only HJ, u can suck on her boobies.. pretty good service and very good massage
Old 12-12-2017, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Late night MR for the night owls.

MR for Sweet Babe (SLG), finally made a visit after recommendation from Huan Huan (previous large melons babe).
So will huan huan and or Min min be coming back to our shores?
Old 12-12-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by marzsomeone View Post
Anyone tried Angel?

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=667366?

How's her massage and JG?
Imho, worth a visit. Not the youngest chick around but massage and JG is quite good. Nice figure as well.
Old 12-12-2017, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 9
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Imho, worth a visit. Not the youngest chick around but massage and JG is quite good. Nice figure as well.
Thank you bro. Will give a shot
Old 12-12-2017, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
audiotechnica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
r we talking about ShuangShuang? If yes, you have to provide own cd for bj. Knowing her for so long, I dun think she will bbbj.Not defending her, but sharing my own experience.
Any bro can advise if SS does JG? Its on the menu.
Old 12-12-2017, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
agree.
actually that defeats the purpose of the posted images.
some get their 20 year old pics n post there....with heavy PS n some blurred face when in fact already 35 liao.
some get their 40s sell veggie aunties friend as replacement.

i used to be very ienient...but i come to realise the real one could be a replacement.

some very hard to find resemblance. got one case i expose the ML on the spot n she later admit she got her friend as replacement. Her friend looks 40s n same hairstyle. I bet that got some Bros fooled.

i had rejected quite a few this year, so that could be one reason why my number wasnt well recieved by some MLs.

so be it.

have some standard lah. next time those 50 aunties come here n post their dotters photo....you guys also accept?
Agree with you on the replacement action. Ganna some before. And there are some outrageous ones out there still.

What I trying to say is that advertisements will be advertisements. Have you ever seen a mac burger off the shelf that looks the same from the ads? Yet the nasi lemak burger still tastes good to me even it doesn't look as good.

Expectations are perspective and will be different to each. End of the day, don't go somewhere airy fairy, expecting super models for $100-$120. If you get, then the service sucks.

I don't know how to help others manage expectations because I can't change their perspective.

Ppl may already have a coloured view of things because of some minor things that go wrong. Riding on the criticism wave or agendas.

Bro bonkbong has a point. Just read MRs with a pinch of salt. Sigh, what's the point of making this already dry market worse?

Cheers and happy hunting.
Old 12-12-2017, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
So will huan huan and or Min min be coming back to our shores?
Heard HH going to try again after the new year as she mentioned via Wechat and by one of the bros.

Well think she has a positive mindset, a good attitude and a rocking body. Hope she can come in as a booster to the mmarket.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1