The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2015, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77guy View Post
In my previous 2 jobs i get to play with the used pads of 2 female colleagues..0ne a milf with 2 kids in early to mid 30s..the other a newly married lady in late twenties...always looking forward to stay late in ofc n try find their used pad n their sweater to wank off..current job most sian..level one workshop office all men so female toilet convert to store n level 2 office for boss n acount,hr i have no keys to acess even work late...sad
I love used pads too, especially those big and long ones for heavy flows
Old 11-03-2015, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 21
77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chochochang2 View Post
I love used pads too, especially those big and long ones for heavy flows
Maybe can share some of ur past experience on getting used pads..
Old 16-03-2015, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
r_yin2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yup had my share too but was unintentional. I was in the car with my FB and she was stroking my 'bro' slowly, parked near her hse MCP. I can't tahan any more and wanted to blow load into her but she says her place is occupied and she is on her period. So she offered me a HJ. So the next thing is to get a tissue to catch my load as I dun like to dirty the car. Luckily or unluckily,tissue ran out...not even a tiny piece of paper. My FB giggle and says she can settle for me.
So the next thing i lay back, close my eyes and relax. It was kinda dark and I heard some plastic sound but I was pretty dam high so wasn't concern abt anything. The next thing is I felt somthing warp around my 'bro' and it was super warm and felt wet.
I thought she was giving me a BBBJ and continue to lay back and relax. Sometimes it felt a bit hard (you know how plastic pad feel) but was shiok esp it was damn moist. So in less than 5 mins, I exploded and the feeling was fantastic.
I open my eyes and she was smiling at me with a cheeky smile. I look at her hand and she was using a long pad wrap ard my 'Bro'. I was like 'okie...she used her spare pad to catch my release'.
She cheekily said, 'Sry, no new ones and this is the only pad I had, hope u enjoy :P'. she slowly unwrapped the pad and I can see that its heavily soak with bright red and my residue was on top of it. I was like stun and still looking at her pad..then she says,
' Shit, I forget its still heavy and I have no more back up pad' and she gave that kind of sian face, biting her lower lips.
So I tell her, y not wear it back since you are just so near your place, wont leak and wont stain your panties.She gave me that kind of you naughty boy look and says y not. She slowly pull down her panties while trying to raise her buttock off the car seat and paste the pad back all with all my residue in it. As she sat down, I ask her how it feels..and she said it feels sticky and similar to her normal discharge. I naughtily use my hand cupped her panties crotch and push it towards her puss. she gave me a knock on my head and say it will flow out, dun play anymore. After that I sent her back.
That was my one of my few experience....
Old 16-03-2015, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by r_yin2000 View Post
Yup had my share too but was unintentional. I was in the car with my FB and she was stroking my 'bro' slowly, parked near her hse MCP. I can't tahan any more and wanted to blow load into her but she says her place is occupied and she is on her period. So she offered me a HJ. So the next thing is to get a tissue to catch my load as I dun like to dirty the car. Luckily or unluckily,tissue ran out...not even a tiny piece of paper. My FB giggle and says she can settle for me.
So the next thing i lay back, close my eyes and relax. It was kinda dark and I heard some plastic sound but I was pretty dam high so wasn't concern abt anything. The next thing is I felt somthing warp around my 'bro' and it was super warm and felt wet.
I thought she was giving me a BBBJ and continue to lay back and relax. Sometimes it felt a bit hard (you know how plastic pad feel) but was shiok esp it was damn moist. So in less than 5 mins, I exploded and the feeling was fantastic.
I open my eyes and she was smiling at me with a cheeky smile. I look at her hand and she was using a long pad wrap ard my 'Bro'. I was like 'okie...she used her spare pad to catch my release'.
She cheekily said, 'Sry, no new ones and this is the only pad I had, hope u enjoy :P'. she slowly unwrapped the pad and I can see that its heavily soak with bright red and my residue was on top of it. I was like stun and still looking at her pad..then she says,
' Shit, I forget its still heavy and I have no more back up pad' and she gave that kind of sian face, biting her lower lips.
So I tell her, y not wear it back since you are just so near your place, wont leak and wont stain your panties.She gave me that kind of you naughty boy look and says y not. She slowly pull down her panties while trying to raise her buttock off the car seat and paste the pad back all with all my residue in it. As she sat down, I ask her how it feels..and she said it feels sticky and similar to her normal discharge. I naughtily use my hand cupped her panties crotch and push it towards her puss. she gave me a knock on my head and say it will flow out, dun play anymore. After that I sent her back.
That was my one of my few experience....
Woah! Both of you are legends!
Old 18-03-2015, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 12
Gimmedabra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody here into admiring OL clothings/lingerie, and probably sniffing & jerking off with them?

can Skype/wechat me

Add me to chat on OL/bra/panty/heels fetish~
Add me to chat on rape/incest/~
Old 20-03-2015, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
af22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh nevermind
Old 21-03-2015, 03:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
borat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1. When I was 14-15, I remember going into the girls toilet and opening the sanitary bin. I went to smell a used pad.

2. I masturbated in a pool, in a public bus before.

3. Had sex in public, Takashimaya and Suntec City

4. Orh a girls cheebye in the back of a taxi until she came.

5. Had a blowjob whilst driving at >100 km/h

I'm sure there are more but I can't think of them atm
Old 24-03-2015, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 10
littlecat369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's exciting and scary at the same time for a girl to know so many imba perverts in sg lol. super eye opening i thought they only happen in hentai
Old 25-03-2015, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 19
Pikadrian83 is a name known to allPikadrian83 is a name known to allPikadrian83 is a name known to allPikadrian83 is a name known to allPikadrian83 is a name known to allPikadrian83 is a name known to all

The most memorable thing that I've done is squatting down masturbating and shitting at the same time, feeling horny then after shit the anus expanded and the moist feces make the anus wet and I immediately put my penis in the anus hole feeling shoik and orgasm at the same time

Bros n sisters here,can upped me if possible.Thanks.Will
return favour asap.
Points will be given everyday
No zapping coz i believe in make love n peace.

CHEERS!

Current Upped list-Empty
Old 26-03-2015, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikadrian83 View Post
The most memorable thing that I've done is squatting down masturbating and shitting at the same time, feeling horny then after shit the anus expanded and the moist feces make the anus wet and I immediately put my penis in the anus hole feeling shoik and orgasm at the same time
ya right.
Old 26-03-2015, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 12
nottyboyforever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynottyboyforever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
How could this be humanly possible :?
Old 26-03-2015, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
i have heard of guys who manage to blowjob themselves,
but to sodomise yourselves...... you are the ultimate champion !
Old 26-03-2015, 01:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Aplove is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Remove this post ba

Last edited by Aplove; 26-03-2015 at 02:25 PM. Reason: kena pmed by truth11 and ables cursing my family -.-
Old 26-03-2015, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Simply amazing where u can put your KKJ into your own anus hole! Your KKJ must be super long and flexible and both co-ordinated really well, awesome!
Old 26-03-2015, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
You have my sympathy with such a willowy penis

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1