Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
PandaFluff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sexless Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by driedlemon3 View Post
I am a woman, maybe I can give a different perspective. To a woman, sex is not just an act and it encompass alot of emotions in it. It's not so much on the techniques or positions, it goes all the way to the day to day interactions if there are affections if there are act of intimacy, even holding hands after a jog together and strolling home is intimacy. Many men lets this slips and often relegate the woman to "mummy of their kids" and nothing more. It kills any interest in the bedroom. I had been with my man for quite a number of years. He has changed from someone very romantic to cold. In the bed I felt no intimacy or love, I still obliged and try to do romantic things. As time goes by I see that I am the only one making effort, my heart goes cold also.
Why is it that society has painted men that they think sex is just an emotionless act wanting to organism and that is it. It is nothing further than the truth. I have this in my married life that my wife shows zero day to day affection. I have no idea when last I have even kissed my wife good morning or in the evening when returning home from work. The real question that needs to be answered is why do people change. What happened to cause the change in behaviour are the just bored with the current situation? I agree one party should not only be making an effort. It should be both. That is what a relationship and marriage is about. It does not go about one or the other.