The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Foot Fetish Footjob Fun (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=112559)

kurosaki ichigo 27-01-2009 01:06 AM

Foot Fetish Footjob Fun

I'm starting a new thread on foot fetish and footjob as I think the old thread on footjob should be retired since the information is rather old.

I have tried numerous HC girls to date and I will try my best to list them (as much as I can recall) here. Brothers please add to the list so we can get the latest information on where to indulge in foot fun.

1) Amy (Excelsior HC) - Nice petite girl. Always in pantyhose

2) Win (HC at Birdpark) - Very tall. Long legs and toes. Her toes grip you like nothing. One of the best to me

3) Apple (JL @ Copthorne) - Veteran in foot related fun. Late thirties to early forties

4) M (Parkview HC) - One of the best feet I've seen. Very nicely pedicured. Pleasant looking as well.

5) Estee (Solid Gold Coast) - Mature lady and always in pantyhose. Very good teaser. One of the best in footjob (to me) because we can click. Only does HJ and foot related stuff.

Post away :)

toddy007 27-01-2009 12:35 PM

Re: Foot Fetish Footjob Fun

Hi, i am new to this forum. I,too have foot fetish and I like footjobs. So I will be the first to support you!!! Keep the thread going!:)

jocky14 27-01-2009 11:37 PM

bro

apologies for NOT being able to contribute much.

My all time foot-job queen is Cindy, who has left Bugis and seem to have retired.

I tried Win (assume she was the 185cm++ gal from take5), M, Amy and Apple before. I agreed that they all gave decent foot-jobs.

Others I have tried recently are like Rose, Grace from Holiday Inn & Chris from Excelsior. None of them are good enough to make me think of retrying.

Hope someone can uncover some gems and share here.

kurosaki ichigo 28-01-2009 12:58 AM

Yes I've tried Cindy as well! She's not too bad.

Win was formerly from Take 5. Love the way she stroke me off. Always cannot control much and just lose it whenever she does that. Think I better go visit her again soon :)

HeadOn 28-01-2009 09:21 AM

psnly i have only tried a few..

1) Apple from JL, former Aiko..No need to say about her as most pple would have known her...i just feel she's too old for me....

2) M from Parkview, former Grand. Not bad...i would say one of the better one now for footjob...But i feel her pedi could be much better..

3) Veron from Pissa. Nice pedi..but not very flexible when come to footjob..

above i RTF a few times....

now looking for new stocks..haizz...hard to find

wish12345 28-01-2009 11:12 AM

hey bro, are you guys refering to using the thigh, toe, the rear side of kneel, etc for foot job?

Can explain in detail the defination of foot job?
:D

wafer69 28-01-2009 12:30 PM

I always prefer them to be in stocking as I've a fetish for stocking. Anyone got lobang for this cause I brought the stocking there myself.

wwiss 28-01-2009 01:42 PM

Try May of Holiday Inn Attrium at Havelock Road.
It is actually at Basement 1 of Concord Shopping Complex.
She use her toes and the bottom of her feet to tickle your dick.
She do this with her stocking still on.
Damn siok to feel the silky texture of her stocking gliding over your dick.
More pleasure when she apply cream on your dick and then rub it with her stocking clad feet. Occasssionally she grip your hard rod between her thigh and glide it in and out. WOW, the pleasure is too great to bear especially when you can feel the laces of her panthy under her stocking being pushed aside by your little swollen head! Damn good seeing her ridding and grinding over your groin areas.

HC_LOVER 29-01-2009 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wwiss (Post 3427440)
Try May of Holiday Inn Attrium at Havelock Road.
It is actually at Basement 1 of Concord Shopping Complex.
She use her toes and the bottom of her feet to tickle your dick.
She do this with her stocking still on.
Damn siok to feel the silky texture of her stocking gliding over your dick.
More pleasure when she apply cream on your dick and then rub it with her stocking clad feet. Occasssionally she grip your hard rod between her thigh and glide it in and out. WOW, the pleasure is too great to bear especially when you can feel the laces of her panthy under her stocking being pushed aside by your little swollen head! Damn good seeing her ridding and grinding over your groin areas.

I need to mention again and please give us a break
No more May and Grace again. Enough is enough

enzer88 29-01-2009 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadOn (Post 3426862)
psnly i have only tried a few..

1) Apple from JL, former Aiko..No need to say about her as most pple would
3) Veron from Pissa. Nice pedi..but not very flexible when come to footjob..

above i RTF a few times....

Bro headon, i never know veron does that! i had her few times liao and she never offer that to me.....urrgh, must find one day to test her skill on that.:D

icecum 29-01-2009 10:39 AM

Wow that amy still at (Excelsior Hc ) ar..... she been there for almost 4yr plus liao lor...... yes it true she alway wear pantyhose lor..... i hope i mention that Amy it that Amy u refer..... she a malaysia look 6 hight 1.55+ very slim gal also very young now it think got 28 ba..... she got a very good sister they alway togethere go eat go shopping lor forget her name liao... her frd look more sexy heehee

HeadOn 29-01-2009 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enzer88 (Post 3429341)
Bro headon, i never know veron does that! i had her few times liao and she never offer that to me.....urrgh, must find one day to test her skill on that.:D

no she doesnt...but i asked her for tat lor...but she's not tat pro in doing tat....:D

完颜不破 29-01-2009 10:01 PM

Dear Bros,,

How doest Apple do the foot job? Am curious cos never got to try from her

t123 30-01-2009 09:57 AM

My fren recently came back from ShangHai. he had foot reflexology. The gal was doing her thing then she suddenly placed a condom on my fren's big toe. She sat on his toe and underneath wore nothing. According to him, her facial expression seemed slutty and seductive.:eek:

wish12345 30-01-2009 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t123 (Post 3432052)
My fren recently came back from ShangHai. he had foot reflexology. The gal was doing her thing then she suddenly placed a condom on my fren's big toe. She sat on his toe and underneath wore nothing. According to him, her facial expression seemed slutty and seductive.:eek:

wow.... is that a fuck shop foot reflecology or those normal one?
what happen next? :D