The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Thumper (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=62488)

solidwoody 23-11-2006 03:47 PM

Thumper

My dear bros here can someone out there tell me more abt this place. I have heard it is a fertile ground for checking chicks out.True?

Red_Perrier1099 23-11-2006 04:45 PM

Re: Thumper

Yes. It's affirmative, especially on thurs which is Ladies night where ladies go there to get pissed. Friday nights are not bad too with many chicks waiting to be hunted.
However, if you have "langar" face, it will not be easy also. :p

max_priest 23-11-2006 08:50 PM

Yes, absolutely! Thurs & Fri is the super hot nites! In the later half of the nite, everyone of us are usually sexually pumps up ... I have already picked up a couple of them ... Thats why I'm preoccupied and recently shy away from the commercial sex scene ... kekeke ... :D

curiosityz 24-11-2006 12:24 AM

wah.. tempting... i think i will be going there one of these days to try my luck...

thomas999 24-11-2006 12:37 AM

I checked out Thumper's website and saw that a lot of the chicks are ang mo?

breastlover 24-11-2006 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by max_priest (Post 1755417)
I have already picked up a couple of them

Look like I need to come out from my cave.
Is the place at Goodwood park hotel?

Ultra Taro 24-11-2006 07:37 PM

Yes, is at goodwood park hotel...
Entrance fee and drink over there on high side, but if can catch bitchy chicks, than is worth the trip... Recalled last time i picked up a childcare centre teacher (malay).. wah tell you she power siah.... gave me bj in my car... think about it made me steam again... Going try my luck tonight... see you bros....:cool:

doglived 30-11-2006 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Taro (Post 1756688)
Yes, is at goodwood park hotel...
Entrance fee and drink over there on high side, but if can catch bitchy chicks, than is worth the trip... Recalled last time i picked up a childcare centre teacher (malay).. wah tell you she power siah.... gave me bj in my car... think about it made me steam again... Going try my luck tonight... see you bros....:cool:

Hi I am urgently looking for buddies to go Thumper with. Please drop me a message at [email protected]. I am 30 yrs.

Dog

randyboy73 30-11-2006 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red_Perrier1099 (Post 1755133)
Yes. It's affirmative, especially on thurs which is Ladies night where ladies go there to get pissed. Friday nights are not bad too with many chicks waiting to be hunted.
However, if you have "langar" face, it will not be easy also. :p

Bro Red Perrier...

Langar face, every place also cannot succeed lar! Unless the gal is so high, super horny, ownself have langar face and "bak qiu ta stamp" (postage stamp covering the eyes), then maybe got half chance...

Thumper is a great place especially on ladies night. The band standard has kinda dropped abit, esp since they keep playing the same old songs... gd thing is that it is not far from bar none, so bros who like to hop, esp on friday nite, got alternative place to prowl should the action at either be not up to standard...

Holiday season is here..... Jingle tits jingle tits... jingle all the way....

Ultra Taro 30-11-2006 05:33 PM

well said and you're right Thumper and bar none quite near. These 2 night-spots can pick-up chicks so long you got "ok" face and of course must know how to talk lah. Dont anyhow turn off the gals, must maintain eye-contact before the act.. Think i no need to teach you bros on how to tackle gals... haha.. And lucky i dont have langar face....
Jingle balls jingle balls, jingle all the way.... :D

SINwoSINS 04-12-2006 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Taro (Post 1762360)
well said and you're right Thumper and bar none quite near. These 2 night-spots can pick-up chicks so long you got "ok" face and of course must know how to talk lah. Dont anyhow turn off the gals, must maintain eye-contact before the act.. Think i no need to teach you bros on how to tackle gals... haha.. And lucky i dont have langar face....
Jingle balls jingle balls, jingle all the way.... :D

I fully agree, bro Taro. The only bad thing is too crowded, only eye contact can do the job first before actions...else paiseh when turned down...:D Gers there are super touchy....song manz

joew2005 06-01-2007 03:57 PM

Big bros,

Last nite I went to thumper with frds,the place became veri packed after mn.
But last nite more guys than gals.
Saw a few gd looking gals dancing in the dance floor,but also hv a few gorillas as well.

Saw a few guys trying to attract attention fr gals by dancing on the higher platforms,but think they shld attend some proper dancing lessons b4 they thk they are GOOD dancers.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mclaren 06-01-2007 04:12 PM

how much is the entrance and drinks? do they play techno and trance?
is saturday nite great for pickin chicks?

Newbie_chngster 06-01-2007 08:33 PM

I think quite a few hc gals also like to come to this place, so want to cheong here u also better play safe.

joew2005 11-01-2007 09:36 PM

Another rumour I heard of.
Some of the gals there are ppl's "kept" women.