The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   2 Hours Of Ler Ler Fun (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=48975)

rentafl 20-01-2006 11:56 AM

2 Hours Of Ler Ler Fun

My uncle pass me this wl's # and told me bery fun and shiok so i make contact yestersday afternoon. meet at PPC mrt and what i saw was a very fair looking lady bout 32 years old. check in @ 1 of the small hotels in chinatown and start our wash white white. boobs only a handfull but nice nipples. dry up liao she ask me to lied face down and give a bery hard massage, wa not bad man very good strong massage from a mei mei her size ( peite ) turn over and she gave a nice and slow hj. after i cum we chat abit while i have my 'after cum' ciggy and found out that she just came to sin for a week. she used to work in JSP TN during her last trip here but now scare to go there any more. after my ciggy she started to caress my nipples and catbath me. had a soft bj from her and i was like turnning on the tap when i finger her haha dam wet man! she say can not tahan anymore as she was trying to get away from my 'E Yang Je' ( my middle finger lah ) inside her pussy! she than went on top and start to pump away. wa lau her face got so many expression when she cum! and hold me so tight till i scare i kena red marks on my shoulders! haha then my turn to hump her and man you can really her cuming over and over again as she tried to get away from my pumping. finally i also can't tahan and cum, well i only got this to say, i just had a very very horny woman! haha:D
Paid her $100 for 2 hours ( massage + hj + bj + fj )
Hotel $30 and $2 for CD
Before she left she ask if i can help her to get some customers so i say i try loh. So if you guys want to have 2 hrs of fun @ $100 you can pm me for Ler Ler's contact#:)

j117 20-01-2006 01:11 PM

Re: 2 Hours Of Ler Ler Fun

hi bro,
seemed interesting, can pm me her contact.........
JJ

Dayview2004 20-01-2006 02:13 PM

can pm mi her contact brother.

thanks

rentafl 20-01-2006 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j117
can pm me her contact.........

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayview2004
can pm mi her contact brother.

Pm done :)

bhoven 20-01-2006 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rentafl
My uncle pass me this wl's # and told me bery fun and shiok so i make contact yestersday afternoon. meet at PPC mrt and what i saw was a very fair looking lady bout 32 years old. ...
Before she left she ask if i can help her to get some customers so i say i try loh. So if you guys want to have 2 hrs of fun @ $100 you can pm me for Ler Ler's contact#:)

Sounds like she is the same gurl as brudder Acer 3939's happy discovery.....???

rentafl 21-01-2006 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhoven
Sounds like she is the same gurl as brudder Acer 3939's happy discovery.....???

Nope it's not the same girl as Uncle Acer3939's Happy:p

ass77 21-01-2006 01:49 AM

Bro,

Hope you can PM me the contact.

Thanks

rentafl 21-01-2006 10:17 AM

to all the bros who pm me for Ler Ler's contact pls clear your pm box. so many of you all pm box full full how to pm you the contact?

dirtymonk82 21-01-2006 01:26 PM

same problem here too

shctaw 21-01-2006 05:41 PM

Bro,

PM me the contact pls, will try her...

Just upzz your reputation.

hornyclown 21-01-2006 05:43 PM

pm me her contact too? pls :p

alan3581 21-01-2006 05:58 PM

pm me ler ler's conatct number. thanks....

snowcap 21-01-2006 06:32 PM

bro pm send ...... =)

shctaw 21-01-2006 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowcap
bro pm send ...... =)

Never receive leh............sopsop

trader11292001 21-01-2006 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rentafl
My uncle pass me this wl's # and told me bery fun and shiok so i make contact yestersday afternoon. meet at PPC mrt and what i saw was a very fair looking lady bout 32 years old. check in @ 1 of the small hotels in chinatown and start our wash white white. boobs only a handfull but nice nipples. dry up liao she ask me to lied face down and give a bery hard massage, wa not bad man very good strong massage from a mei mei her size ( peite ) turn over and she gave a nice and slow hj. after i cum we chat abit while i have my 'after cum' ciggy and found out that she just came to sin for a week. she used to work in JSP TN during her last trip here but now scare to go there any more. after my ciggy she started to caress my nipples and catbath me. had a soft bj from her and i was like turnning on the tap when i finger her haha dam wet man! she say can not tahan anymore as she was trying to get away from my 'E Yang Je' ( my middle finger lah ) inside her pussy! she than went on top and start to pump away. wa lau her face got so many expression when she cum! and hold me so tight till i scare i kena red marks on my shoulders! haha then my turn to hump her and man you can really her cuming over and over again as she tried to get away from my pumping. finally i also can't tahan and cum, well i only got this to say, i just had a very very horny woman! haha:D
Paid her $100 for 2 hours ( massage + hj + bj + fj )
Hotel $30 and $2 for CD

Cool Uncle, care to PM me the number bro?