PDA

View Full Version : How to shoot further or increase the load?

Marco Lee
26-07-2008, 03:01 AM
Fellow bros,

The max distance I get is about a foot from the vagina. Any idea of how to get it on her face or tits without having to move across her entire body?!? :rolleyes:

dead_punk44
26-07-2008, 03:10 AM
then ask her to move.

midwest
26-07-2008, 02:22 PM
lol! great idea!

Lanchio1
26-07-2008, 02:48 PM
An old hamsap unker taught me this.

Press your dick on her pubic bone just as you cum. Watch & Shoot. Watch & Shoot. :D

cheongsterjon
26-07-2008, 02:58 PM
If you want to increase your load, I think you have to abstain(cannot pcc too) for a few days and then when you eventually unload, there will be hell lots of cum...I still remember I tried this before..some with my gfs and some with WLs...and I can say that they love to see huge loads released from guys..they will think that they have done a good job..

To increase the distance of shooting off your load, it may requires self-control..when you are about to cum after bonking and have withdrawn your didi or removed it from your partner's mouth after bj, squeeze gently your small head and then release, it can shoot further..these are just from my experience and you can try..no harm done..hope it helps...

OralMaster
27-07-2008, 03:59 PM
Fellow bros,

The max distance I get is about a foot from the vagina. Any idea of how to get it on her face or tits without having to move across her entire body?!? :rolleyes:

okay, that is short. i got once 2 meters leh!

Torch_Man
29-07-2008, 07:45 AM
If you want to increase your load, I think you have to abstain(cannot pcc too) for a few days and then when you eventually unload, there will be hell lots of cum...I still remember I tried this before..some with my gfs and some with WLs...and I can say that they love to see huge loads released from guys..they will think that they have done a good job..

To increase the distance of shooting off your load, it may requires self-control..when you are about to cum after bonking and have withdrawn your didi or removed it from your partner's mouth after bj, squeeze gently your small head and then release, it can shoot further..these are just from my experience and you can try..no harm done..hope it helps...
bro, u'r definitely veri xperience
reli muz learn from u.....

wen my gf c my cock, she seems like c treasure (so happy) then i ask her, y?
she said our cock looks veri nice n she love 2 suck it n put inside her pussy.

i tink its opposite attracts lah, if we c pussy, we like them oso

jz sharin

weisianz
29-07-2008, 09:13 AM
mm.. to increase load, try not having sex or pcc.. store it for a few days.. like charging.. in this case, "charging" seow.. hahaha...

and.. make sure u are hydrated.. as semen are mainly water based.. being hydrated, actually increase the amount of semen..

and.. of cos.. control.. press abit, hold abit more, etc.. trial and error.. see which method works for u

Aurors
31-07-2008, 09:36 AM
Maybe store a few days not enuff, might have to abstain from unloading for one month .....

KlekKlak
31-07-2008, 09:55 PM
It depend on yr age & how's often u PCC per week?

Marco Lee
05-08-2008, 01:59 AM
thanks bros for the tips.

I tried abstaining for awhile. Came alot but still couldn't shoot far. Maybe I should try the "pressing the head" technique. :)

Bangster
05-08-2008, 02:14 AM
I believe regular exercise (eg. jogging, swimming etc. Basically aerobic or stamina building activities) helps in building up the power to shoot further.

I tested on myself before....went jogging for almost 6 months straight, 2-3 times weekly. Wah lao I tella you, my record still stands at 2+ metres. I also donno how come shot like that. Really blur ker.

After that, knee got injured and then surgery followed. Haven't been jogging ever since, and the shooting distance is...sigh, one 30-cm ruler also can measure ah... :( :o

Bambie
05-08-2008, 08:43 AM
When you feel you are cumming, make sure you hold your shaft area tighter to prevent the sperm from coming out, then stroke a few more times to feel the pressure building up and then release ....

aczeta76
05-08-2008, 08:57 AM
I believe regular exercise (eg. jogging, swimming etc. Basically aerobic or stamina building activities) helps in building up the power to shoot further.

I tested on myself before....went jogging for almost 6 months straight, 2-3 times weekly. Wah lao I tella you, my record still stands at 2+ metres. I also donno how come shot like that. Really blur ker.

After that, knee got injured and then surgery followed. Haven't been jogging ever since, and the shooting distance is...sigh, one 30-cm ruler also can measure ah... :( :o

ya exercise helps loads... even juz pushups and cardio exercise

dragon5
05-08-2008, 09:28 AM
i also want to shoot further but, then only get a good chance for every 1 to 2days to accumulate full loads. not much chance to practice, at most only 1-2 metre max.

lightning
05-08-2008, 09:30 AM
Go for zua geng or penis message. it helps alot !!! :D