PDA

View Full Version : Pub At Geylang

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Willamshakspear
01-09-2022, 05:08 PM
Got a feeling the VBs also gonna start pattern soon, more & more sugu ppl giving 50 & 100. Those 20 to 30 lupsup tips like myself gonna end up Sunday Funday at Lucky Plaza competing with bangala for maids soon.

Hey bro, don't be pessimistic. Those ladies that visit Singapore are not prostitutes or have any intention to be prostitutes. They have jobs back in Vietnam, such as hair dressers, counter salesgirls, & even some are farm hands. Their average salary is US$150/mth or US$500 for hi-paying jobs. The cost of living in Vietnam is lower than Singapore & thus such salaries. (although it will change soon as Vietnam is opening up & many international biz are moving there, raising salaries & improvement in life to Vietnamese.)

So when they come to Spore, introduced by friends, they only want some financial assistance, by being invited to your table, to share drinks & a moment of life, to fill an emptiness a male experiences in moments of life, to re-anchor one mentally back to physical existence, regardless if the male is young or old, fat or skinny, etc.

There is an unwritten rule that nothing is free in this World. To ask a lawyer a simple issue on law will cost one $50 in his office. To see a doctor for relief over a mere headache too will cost $50 for consultation.

S$30 is USD$21. Most of the time, she will spend time with you but is free to talk to others as well. So in 1 night -from Happy hour 8pm to after HH 2am, pub to pub, she will have at least kept 10 men company = USD$210, which is more than what she would had earned as a salesgirl in Vietnam in one month. 10 nights & she would have USD$2,100.

To us Singaporeans, $30 is often pocket change. To her, it will help her out of difficult financial situations back in Vietnam with rising costs even over basic issues such as medical health, education, etc for her family. Most are not gold-diggers or see long term prospects in what they are doing here.

Like all females, they are only Humans too, with feelings & emotions. It will take chemistry for both if one wishes to go beyond the table in a pub, as well the money offered. In the end, such arrangements are often about money, & such relationships based on money alone will never last as money will always be not enough.

Enjoy the night, have fun, hurt or harm no one, but when the morning dawns, it is time to refresh oneself & return to reality. :)

MisterPiakPiak
01-09-2022, 06:23 PM
Hey bro, don't be pessimistic. Those ladies that visit Singapore are not prostitutes or have any intention to be prostitutes. They have jobs back in Vietnam, such as hair dressers, counter salesgirls, & even some are farm hands. Their average salary is US$150/mth or US$500 for hi-paying jobs. The cost of living in Vietnam is lower than Singapore & thus such salaries. (although it will change soon as Vietnam is opening up & many international biz are moving there, raising salaries & improvement in life to Vietnamese.)

So when they come to Spore, introduced by friends, they only want some financial assistance, by being invited to your table, to share drinks & a moment of life, to fill an emptiness a male experiences in moments of life, to re-anchor one mentally back to physical existence, regardless if the male is young or old, fat or skinny, etc.

There is an unwritten rule that nothing is free in this World. To ask a lawyer a simple issue on law will cost one $50 in his office. To see a doctor for relief over a mere headache too will cost $50 for consultation.

S$30 is USD$21. Most of the time, she will spend time with you but is free to talk to others as well. So in 1 night -from Happy hour 8pm to after HH 2am, pub to pub, she will have at least kept 10 men company = USD$210, which is more than what she would had earned as a salesgirl in Vietnam in one month. 10 nights & she would have USD$2,100.

To us Singaporeans, $30 is often pocket change. To her, it will help her out of difficult financial situations back in Vietnam with rising costs even over basic issues such as medical health, education, etc for her family. Most are not gold-diggers or see long term prospects in what they are doing here.

Like all females, they are only Humans too, with feelings & emotions. It will take chemistry for both if one wishes to go beyond the table in a pub, as well the money offered. In the end, such arrangements are often about money, & such relationships based on money alone will never last as money will always be not enough.

Enjoy the night, have fun, hurt or harm no one, but when the morning dawns, it is time to refresh oneself & return to reality. :)

Lol my Double Diploma in Golden Mile & Geylang plus Degree in Jalan Besar did not bother to read your essay but I will ok & agree with you for I spotted the word "fun"

NottyMonkey
01-09-2022, 07:02 PM
when the morning dawns, it is time to refresh oneself & return to reality. :)

WELL SAID :):):)

4Dguru
02-09-2022, 12:32 AM
Lol my Double Diploma in Golden Mile & Geylang plus Degree in Jalan Besar did not bother to read your essay but I will ok & agree with you for I spotted the word "fun"

lol… after 20 years at JCU.. I haven’t graduated with a bachelor of science…:p

Chiochio1
02-09-2022, 11:59 AM
Yo guys …. Just some sharing for my recent adventures :D

Agun Pub

Went Agun on Wednesday around 8pm ish to support one of my gal. Place almost 99% full & ordered a bucket around $50 ish to chill.

Gals strength easily 20 gals & quality wise not bad wor.. Saw a few syt freelancers. Agun still the same as before, layout, the long hair boss and even the smell in the pub also never change. Good place for early drinking with freelancers company lol. Tips $20 to $50 max enough liao.

Golden Castle

Since @ AGun nothing happening for me liao, went to Golden Castle around 9pm ish to chill with my bros. Gals strength around 10 working that night. We each pick our own gal & my previous gal still working.

Decided to choose the same gal since other gals not so chio. Same SOP, play dice, sing song and ruba abit. From my previous trip till now, not much new blood so second time here abit boring liao. Likely will explore other KTVs soon.

That night not on form, karaoke system damn cui + my gal butterfly a lot. Decided to tip $30 & left the place around 11pm ish to find my gal @ Upub instead.

Damage for 4 pax: Each $58 (2 towers) + $30 (gal tip)

U pub

Reached around 12am ish. As usual full house ! Been damn long since I sit @ the last few table near the toilet. Oh well, seated near DJ area & ordered a bucket which apparently seh liao cannot finish.

Not bad keep seeing new freelancers walking in & out, around 12 to 1.30am golden hour to pick your poison. After 2am most of the freelancers will be going back or pick by other bros for supper or take away.

Finally done with my night, waited for my gal makan supper & some late night workout. The rest is history lol :cool:

Cheers brosssss ……. :D

lt0l0tl
02-09-2022, 02:17 PM

JCU? Joo Chiat University? 🤣🤣🤣

HallandManCity
03-09-2022, 04:27 AM

Maybe because your level is PHD already..

HallandManCity
03-09-2022, 04:28 AM
Yo guys …. Just some sharing for my recent adventures :D

Agun Pub

Went Agun on Wednesday around 8pm ish to support one of my gal. Place almost 99% full & ordered a bucket around $50 ish to chill.

Gals strength easily 20 gals & quality wise not bad wor.. Saw a few syt freelancers. Agun still the same as before, layout, the long hair boss and even the smell in the pub also never change. Good place for early drinking with freelancers company lol. Tips $20 to $50 max enough liao.

Golden Castle

Since @ AGun nothing happening for me liao, went to Golden Castle around 9pm ish to chill with my bros. Gals strength around 10 working that night. We each pick our own gal & my previous gal still working.

Decided to choose the same gal since other gals not so chio. Same SOP, play dice, sing song and ruba abit. From my previous trip till now, not much new blood so second time here abit boring liao. Likely will explore other KTVs soon.

That night not on form, karaoke system damn cui + my gal butterfly a lot. Decided to tip $30 & left the place around 11pm ish to find my gal @ Upub instead.

Damage for 4 pax: Each $58 (2 towers) + $30 (gal tip)

U pub

Reached around 12am ish. As usual full house ! Been damn long since I sit @ the last few table near the toilet. Oh well, seated near DJ area & ordered a bucket which apparently seh liao cannot finish.

Not bad keep seeing new freelancers walking in & out, around 12 to 1.30am golden hour to pick your poison. After 2am most of the freelancers will be going back or pick by other bros for supper or take away.

Finally done with my night, waited for my gal makan supper & some late night workout. The rest is history lol :cool:

Cheers brosssss ……. :D

Thanks for Sharing!

fallen11
03-09-2022, 03:40 PM
Went to upub last night.
My review below.

The good:
Plenty of girls indeed. Before 1130 already has > 10 girls. 1130 onwards the number of girls doubled.
Yes can try to tnn or rub their pussy.
I gave 2 girls $30 each for tips and they have no complaints.

The bad:
before 1130 the girls all auntie quality.
1130 onwards got better quality but most still not chio or look old. half of the after 1130 batch seems like new blood. The other half i recognise since pre covid days. I was expecting full of new blood but it turns out otherwise.
Beer tower @ $95. Not much cheaper than in those cheap ktvs.
Got 1 girl claim her birthday last night. Within 10min of sitting she asked for $50 to buy her birthday LD (waive tip). Gave her $50 and she disappeared for the next hour. Come back again, tnn her. Her nnp very nice to play. Nvr wear bra, can tune the nips from her clothes. within 5 min she asked for another $50, i said no and bye to her.
Another one sat with me for 30min, claim she is going home and asked me for tips. I passed her $30. She disappeared. 30min later she reappeared at another table.

Girls now seem to be trying to milk tips from tables asap instead of waiting till the end. Maybe due to some spoiler customers refusing to pay tip after sitting with many girls. Saw 1 table which did that. 3 customers, 7 girls (3 then 4). 1 customer left early, the first 3 girls they paid them tips. Then left 2 customers just sit there with another 4 girls, dont wanna buy more drinks and 4 girls at their table all went blur when they refused to give them tips. Lucky thing is that they found out about it early, so at least the girls can find other tables to milk for tips and not leave the night empty handed.

Quality wise is only based on my own view. Different man got different tastes. I wouldnt be going back there for 2022 at least.
The worst thing about my outing is the difficulty finding a taxi after that. $20 trip, price surge till $35 and it still took me half an hour to get a cab home.

Total damage:about $250
$95 for 1 beer tower
$30 + $30 + $50 = $110 tip for 3 girls
$50 for 2 way cab.

madmax8888
03-09-2022, 04:15 PM
WELL SAID :):):)

In the nutshell, that says it all.

4Dguru
03-09-2022, 10:00 PM
Went to upub last night.
My review below.

The good:
Plenty of girls indeed. Before 1130 already has > 10 girls. 1130 onwards the number of girls doubled.

The bad:
1130 onwards got better quality but most still not chio or look old. half of the after 1130 batch seems like new blood. The other half i recognise since pre covid days. I was expecting full of new blood but it turns out otherwise.
Got 1 girl claim her birthday last night. Within 10min of sitting she asked for $50 to buy her birthday LD (waive tip). Gave her $50 and she disappeared for the next hour. Come back again, tnn her. Her nnp very nice to play. Nvr wear bra, can tune the nips from her clothes. within 5 min she asked for another $50, i said no and bye to her.
Another one sat with me for 30min, claim she is going home and asked me for tips. I passed her $30. She disappeared. 30min later she reappeared at another table.

Girls now seem to be trying to milk tips from tables asap instead of waiting till the end. Maybe due to some spoiler customers refusing to pay tip after sitting with many girls. Saw 1 table which did that. 3 customers, 7 girls (3 then 4). 1 customer left early, the first 3 girls they paid them tips. Then left 2 customers just sit there with another 4 girls, dont wanna buy more drinks and 4 girls at their table all went blur when they refused to give them tips. Lucky thing is that they found out about it early, so at least the girls can find other tables to milk for tips and not leave the night empty handed.

Quality wise is only based on my own view. Different man got different tastes. I wouldnt be going back there for 2022 at least.
The worst thing about my outing is the difficulty finding a taxi after that. $20 trip, price surge till $35 and it still took me half an hour to get a cab home.

$95 for 1 beer tower
$50 for 2 way cab.

Very detailed reporting … can join straits times as full time reporter liao…:p

nitin
03-09-2022, 10:42 PM

$95 for 1 beer tower
$50 for 2 way cab.

Yes
The cab is hard to get nowadays

WOOHOO
04-09-2022, 12:47 AM
Yes
The cab is hard to get nowadays

Totally agree as well lol sama sama 🤣 💙 😂

Shiofukis
04-09-2022, 01:18 AM
Totally agree as well lol sama sama 🤣 💙 😂

Ask any grab drivers… they won’t pick up client at Geylang.. just further down to golden mile.. the amount increases by $10-$20… why would they stop and pick you at Geylang? :p

WOOHOO
04-09-2022, 07:27 AM
Ask any grab drivers… they won’t pick up client at Geylang.. just further down to golden mile.. the amount increases by $10-$20… why would they stop and pick you at Geylang? :p

Oh WOO didn't know that 🤣 no wonder la better bicycle back home next time le

ladyassasinato
04-09-2022, 08:11 AM
I normally book taxi in advance, so when I step out the pub, a Merz taxi already waiting at the road side for me. Tar bao also very convenience, cos he will send me to any places, just top up 18 will do. :D

lasupgoh
04-09-2022, 09:57 AM
Went to upub last night.
My review below.

The good:

The bad:

$95 for 1 beer tower
$50 for 2 way cab.

Good to heard that the U pub stock is back to before covid time and hope the $$$ will go back to $30 -$50 although the Beer is quite expensive than before

Masquerader93
04-09-2022, 12:31 PM
Btw what’s the normal rate for bringing a girl back from U-pub? Was there the other day and a couple of girls came up to ask if I wanted to bring them back for 300$…

Gemfindbro
04-09-2022, 12:51 PM
Normally at 497. Always fun and simple.

Visited upub 2 times recently.

1st time drink for 1.5 hours, gave $30 for the girl who also butterfly around.

2nd time drink for also 1.5 hours. 1 hour into game while she was also butterfly-ing, she asked for tips, i gave $30, she say now everyone give $50 no more $30 and she will scold any girls who accept $30 tips, give $30 girls will only laugh at u and wont even look at u next time, blacklist, because its spoil market. So after complying and give $50, immediately she walked to next table never come back liao.

Are u guys still giving $30? Or im the only outdated one.

ladyassasinato
04-09-2022, 01:03 PM

2nd time drink for also 1.5 hours. 1 hour into game while she was also butterfly-ing, she asked for tips, i gave $30, she say now everyone give $50 no more $30 and she will scold any girls who accept $30 tips, give $30 girls will only laugh at u and wont even look at u next time, blacklist, because its spoil market. So after complying and give $50, immediately she walked to next table never come back liao.

Only gal who stick to me most of the time that night (which mean she is interested in me) than I give 50 tip. The rest 20 or 30. :rolleyes:

fallen11
04-09-2022, 01:54 PM

i just insist on giving $30 usually. Give $30 or give $50, they take the tip and dont come back also, so might as well just give $30.

fallen11
04-09-2022, 01:55 PM

but what about normal taxi leh? tried flagging also no taxi wanna stop

ladyassasinato
04-09-2022, 02:05 PM
https://www.zapmeta.com.sg/ws?8408&aid=112841724941&cid=12012702639&q=valet+sg&asid=sg_gc6_05&mt=b&nw=s&de=c&ap=&ac=14041&cid=12012702639&aid=112841724941&locale=en_SG&gclid=CjwKCAjw9suYBhBIEiwA7iMhNNJuVMz1oGKvFt3meW5B BEz3-8b4Xk8uDfoTHWGUdgegRxDfww-YvBoCGVEQAvD_BwE

Or get the above service to drive your car home lor. Sillypore cannot drink and drive mah. :p

lasupgoh
04-09-2022, 04:46 PM
Btw what’s the normal rate for bringing a girl back from U-pub? Was there the other day and a couple of girls came up to ask if I wanted to bring them back for 300$…

Last time use to be $150 no over night one shot over nite shall be 300$ now I don't know 🤷‍♂️

lasupgoh
04-09-2022, 04:50 PM

Seriously 😐 if she butterfly 🦋 long $30 is enough and last time before covid is $30 by giving $50 is up to individuals if you think the girl is good and accompany you long can TNN roaming $50 worth it if she like sir Stamford Raffles than $30 is enough don't listen to like blacklist you or laugh at remember we are there to be entertain why must we be blxklisted by them just because we give $30

Willamshakspear
04-09-2022, 05:30 PM

The standard rate is $30 at most pubs now. I had enquired with pub staff & they said such rates are often acceptable between customer & ladies

Some ladies will try to up the rate, but no worries, don't let it spoil your day. Donate to them but remember their faces-next time don't invite them to your table. Gone are the days during covid era when I had to give $100 for a butterfly to sit with me. Today, the supply is outstripping demand. Smart ladies know the score or else will get nothing.

Most of the time when ladies want to share table with me, I tell them I will only pay tips when I finished my beer tower. Most agreed, & there was once a smart lady - she took a big cup glassware instead of the usual small tumbler, in the hope to finish the tower fast.

I laughed & admired her intelligence. I ordered a jug & told the waitress to pour it into my half empty tower. We proceeded to challenge each other, & got merrier & merrier.

When the tower finished, I gave her $50 & sent her home, paying for the cab fare. We were too drunk for any further adventures, but happy anyway

Ultimately, it's about taking a break from work & have fun, hurt or harm no one. Have a budget & not be too calculative. What we had spent can always be gained back by honest hardwork next day. Have fun & let nothing spoil your day. :-)

Gemfindbro
04-09-2022, 06:05 PM
The standard rate is $30 at most pubs now. I had enquired with pub staff & they said such rates are often acceptable between customer & ladies

Some ladies will try to up the rate, but no worries, don't let it spoil your day. Donate to them but remember their faces-next time don't invite them to your table. Gone are the days during covid era when I had to give $100 for a butterfly to sit with me. Today, the supply is outstripping demand. Smart ladies know the score or else will get nothing.

Most of the time when ladies want to share table with me, I tell them I will only pay tips when I finished my beer tower. Most agreed, & there was once a smart lady - she took a big cup glassware instead of the usual small tumbler, in the hope to finish the tower fast.

I laughed & admired her intelligence. I ordered a jug & told the waitress to pour it into my half empty tower. We proceeded to challenge each other, & got merrier & merrier.

When the tower finished, I gave her $50 & sent her home, paying for the cab fare. We were too drunk for any further adventures, but happy anyway

Ultimately, it's about taking a break from work & have fun, hurt or harm no one. Have a budget & not be too calculative. What we had spent can always be gained back by honest hardwork next day. Have fun & let nothing spoil your day. :-)

Yea i definitely gave my favorite girl $50 at 497 a few times because i had a good time with her, she spends most of the time with me.

But vibe at upub is different.

MisterPiakPiak
07-09-2022, 07:30 PM
This group chat like a quiet only... Is it because some sort of "ang pai" temporary go back Vietnam nobody chiong 497? 😂😂😂

Chiochio1
07-09-2022, 11:59 PM
Live report @ 497 now, 50% full

Anyway where is regular gals like candy & the rest ? I MIA for one week all new faces. Haha … At least half of the gals never see before lol .. :cool:

Cheers broooooooo …….

WOOHOO
08-09-2022, 12:26 AM

Anyway where is regular gals like candy & the rest ? I MIA for one week all new faces. Haha … At least half of the gals never see before lol .. :cool:

Cheers broooooooo …….

Cheers enjoyyy your beer!🍻😛👍

States
08-09-2022, 12:35 AM
Currently the best place to drink and be merry without overcharging. Enjoy your glass of beer folks.

fallen11
09-09-2022, 08:43 PM
nobody going geylang to drink this weekend? :D

4Dguru
10-09-2022, 01:49 AM

Cheers broooooooo …….

Today also 50% full. Juz realized they changed the fengshui door…. Cos busy this whole week ….:p

4Dguru
11-09-2022, 01:02 AM
Anyone at 497? Seems full :p
Ah Yang kind enough to squeeze 1 table out.. cheers 497 :D

lasupgoh
12-09-2022, 02:31 PM
I recently went to U pub, and ordered a jug at $38.

There is also this staff pushing fruit plates to customers at $10 a plate, with watermelon, grapes, mango, which is actually quite worth it. But the staff puts it on the table, unwrap it, then ask for $10, without asking if you actually want it.......

The place was quiet when I went, which was slightly before 11 pm . It seems decent but I didn't have fun as I was already bloated from an earlier session of drinking.

The ladies there seemed very engaging in conversation but I was too tired and without the privacy of a room, it also felt awkward to me too.

Now they sell Jug ?? Though they say no more selling jug only tower or bottles quite interesting 🤨 I use to ask them one person can order jug which they rejected 🙅‍♂️

WOOHOO
12-09-2022, 02:39 PM
Now they sell Jug ?? Though they say no more selling jug only tower or bottles quite interesting 🤨 I use to ask them one person can order jug which they rejected 🙅‍♂️

$$$$$$$$$$$$ must be beri handsome la🤣😛👍

Willamshakspear
12-09-2022, 03:38 PM
I recently went to U pub, and ordered a jug at $38.

The ladies there seemed very engaging in conversation but I was too tired and without the privacy of a room, it also felt awkward to me too.

Thanks for your FR. Usually, it is around 11.30pm onwards that ladies drift in. The night life industry is still evolving as we are living in a post covid era now.

It can be quite daunting & awkward for a 1st timer & solo drinker as well in open concept KTV pubs. But no worries, always remember that you owe no one anything & no one owes you anything. You are not paid to be in the pub, but pay for services being rendered to you. You have every right to be there, so long as you hurt or harm no one.

Most other pub goers do the same, & are wrapped up with their own issues & thoughts to be bothered by your presence. They are there only to have fun on their own expense. Although the pub is open concept, each is enwrapped in their own bubbles, oblivious to anyone else. So the same for you too, to do as you wish - to be happy, to have fun, or not.

Just put on a smile always, & enjoy the nite - the atmosphere, the music, the dimmed down lights, the ladies. Every Human needs to get away from it all, once a while, to clear our minds & get ready for the next day. Cheers. :)

telegram
12-09-2022, 04:01 PM
Thanks for your FR. Usually, it is around 11.30pm onwards that ladies drift in. The night life industry is still evolving as we are living in a post covid era now.

It can be quite daunting & awkward for a 1st timer & solo drinker as well in open concept KTV pubs. But no worries, always remember that you owe no one anything & no one owes you anything. You are not paid to be in the pub, but pay for services being rendered to you. You have every right to be there, so long as you hurt or harm no one.

Most other pub goers do the same, & are wrapped up with their own issues & thoughts to be bothered by your presence. They are there only to have fun on their own expense. Although the pub is open concept, each is enwrapped in their own bubbles, oblivious to anyone else. So the same for you too, to do as you wish - to be happy, to have fun, or not.

Just put on a smile always, & enjoy the nite - the atmosphere, the music, the dimmed down lights, the ladies. Every Human needs to get away from it all, once a while, to clear our minds & get ready for the next day. Cheers. :)

Well written. But not surprising since you are Shakespeare.

Willamshakspear
12-09-2022, 04:09 PM
Well written. But not surprising since you are Shakespeare.

Thanks bro, but....lol..me just a nobody.:D. More important are you guys. Singaporeans are known to be very hardworking, so gotta have some fun without hurting or harming anyone, or else we will all go nuts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oJoVtKoCzA

lasupgoh
12-09-2022, 06:09 PM
Hmm, that is interesting. Maybe they change their policy depending on how many customers are present? The timing I went, it was maybe only 5 tables occupied, even though it was slightly before 11 pm.

But of course be it they sell jug or tower the most important is the stock of the FL must be there if there is enough stock don't mind one person drinking a tower

MisterPiakPiak
13-09-2022, 10:14 AM
But of course be it they sell jug or tower the most important is the stock of the FL must be there if there is enough stock don't mind one person drinking a tower

Yea, there's incentives for the in-house vbs. They get some money for every 10 towers/buckets. That's also a "ticket" to indirectly tell them to butterfly to your table. Btw everyone's small small "ang pai" is back 😂

ladyassasinato
13-09-2022, 10:51 AM
Thanks bro, but....lol..me just a nobody.:D. More important are you guys. Singaporeans are known to be very hardworking, so gotta have some fun without hurting or harming anyone, or else we will all go nuts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oJoVtKoCzA

Going to pub we only have 美人和美酒 no 江山。:p

Willamshakspear
13-09-2022, 11:32 AM
Going to pub we only have 美人和美酒 no 江山。:p

Rich or poor, each Singaporean has a 江山. 江山 is where the heart is, or an aspiration towards it, & home is where the heart is...We work hard daily for it, but no Human will be able to take the heavy responsibilities, stress & conflicting emotions that comes with it 24/7, & thus need a break from time to time to refresh oneself.

The nightlife industry is only an illusion. None is real, & each must realize & wake up the next morning after a night's out to live in the real world, recharged & ready to face the dawn with better courage & hope.

Meanwhile, all the best & cheers! :)

ladyassasinato
13-09-2022, 12:11 PM
Rich or poor, each Singaporean has a 江山. 江山 is where the heart is, or an aspiration towards it, & home is where the heart is...We work hard daily for it, but no Human will be able to take the heavy responsibilities, stress & conflicting emotions that comes with it 24/7, & thus need a break from time to time to refresh oneself.

The nightlife industry is only an illusion. None is real, & each must realize & wake up the next morning after a night's out to live in the real world, recharged & ready to face the dawn with better courage & hope.

Meanwhile, all the best & cheers! :)

Well said, 太有水准了。:D

iluvmas
13-09-2022, 01:51 PM
Well said, 太有水准了。:D

Very interesting thread. From a simple pub to enjoy ti so much theory.

MisterPiakPiak
13-09-2022, 04:11 PM
Very interesting thread. From a simple pub to enjoy ti so much theory.

Yea that's why, no need a diploma or degree to drink at a pub. For me its just go drink, bring the money & either I fuck or I fuck off.

WOOHOO
13-09-2022, 04:26 PM
Yea that's why, no need a diploma or degree to drink at a pub. For me its just go drink, bring the money & either I fuck or I fuck off.

Mostly WOO think you go piak piak hor 😛😛😛

Shiofukis
13-09-2022, 05:15 PM
Lor 7 KTV shifted to former honeyland premises… anyone went up to recce ?

telegram
13-09-2022, 08:18 PM

not yet. looking forward to reviews.
meanwhile honeyland is reopened at Jalan Besar side?

Shiofukis
13-09-2022, 09:39 PM

Above 醉❤️. Open during Covid bistro times

MisterPiakPiak
13-09-2022, 10:21 PM

I don't mind try going since I work near Jalan Besar

MisterPiakPiak
13-09-2022, 10:24 PM
Mostly WOO think you go piak piak hor 😛😛😛

Lol nola, most of the times, to avoid disappointment, I already piak-ed at the opp lanes before going to the pub. Unless very heng then get to piak again after pub lol 😂

WOOHOO
13-09-2022, 10:31 PM
Lol nola, most of the times, to avoid disappointment, I already piak-ed at the opp lanes before going to the pub. Unless very heng then get to piak again after pub lol 😂

WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
pick more good for you! 🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍

Chiochio1
13-09-2022, 10:44 PM

Looking forward to review :D

Shiofukis
14-09-2022, 08:34 AM

Beside also can piak piak if too drunk to cross the road…:p

Willamshakspear
17-09-2022, 07:35 PM
I would like to go back but u pub is a bit of an open concept, so it's a bit frightening for me. Especially when I place a premium on playability.

Actually, I was referring to all open concept type KTV pubs & how to handle awkwardness being alone, not just for one pub. There are many in relatively safe Singapore to choose from. Drink to be happy & enjoy yourself, not to be drunk, as the safest place to be drunk is in one's own bedroom, if being drunk is needed & should be avoided where possible. :)

It is always good to explore, so that one may know the differences, & then select the few standalone KTVs or KTV pubs that meets your personal requirements for regular outings. And if you could, I am sure an FR would be appreciated by brothers here as some may not have the time or expenditure for hit or misses outings, as some of our more caring brothers had done by sharing such.

But do be fair to them, they did it on their own time & expenditure & there are FAR too many nightspots to cover. They owe no one anything, & it is only from kindness from their hearts that they shared. We each, new or liaojio, CAN contribute, as we are all brothers, if we truly care for each other. 四海之內皆兄弟

All the best on your outings. Be bold. To be bold is to set fear behind you. Metaphorically speaking - doors will only open to those whom are bold enough to politely knock, with no ill intentions to hurt or harm anyone. Cheers! .:)

kopicsuitai
17-09-2022, 07:36 PM

Cheers broooooooo …….

Candy and regulars are back.. if anyone is still wondering 😉

Cheers and have a great weekend bros!

4Dguru
17-09-2022, 11:24 PM
Candy and regulars are back.. if anyone is still wondering 😉

Cheers and have a great weekend bros!

Candy still as cute as usual :p

lasupgoh
18-09-2022, 04:53 PM
Hi, here is my latest FR on U Pub. I previously mentioned U Pub but that was a very short visit. So I visited again, this time for a longer visit. This time round, I did a little bit more research and asked a bit more. This is my first time staying very long at a lup sup bar, so I didn't know the convention, the rules and etiquette. I went with a casual acquaintance.

When you go in, the bouncer will enquire about your vaccination status.

First off, the drinks prices:

Happy hour (7 pm to 10 pm)
1 tower: $75
One bucket of 6 Heineken bottles: $65

Non happy hour (10 pm to 3 pm)
1 tower: $95
One bucket of 6 Heineken bottles: $75

You can also order a jug at!$38, at all timings.

I saw some tables with martel bottles but I don't know how much those cost.

Just a side-note, the wait staff didn't came back with my change, so if you give $80 for one bucket of 6 Heineken bottles, there is a possibility that you may not receive the change of $5.

An interesting thing is that even though non-happy hour starts at 10 pm, the majority of the girls only start streaming in at 11.30 pm onwards.

That night I went, every table was occupied, with maybe about 20+ customers and roughly about the same number of hostesses.

Environment: the place is really, really loud. When I went in, it was around 10.30 pm. Not much customers yet, but the music was blaring and I could hardly hear what the waitress or my acquaintance was saying.

Ladies:
My first lady that I called over to my table was okay but then I had to attend to my casual acquaintance for a full 10 minutes because he had a ton of questions I couldn't hear. By the time I finished answering his questions, the lady was gone and didn't came back!

Thereafter, I tried to get a second lady. There was this very pretty lady that caught my eye but I could not get her attention. My acquaintance tapped on her shoulder and got her to join us. She went away first to get her own glass, then rejoined us. She poured a cup, then i tried to strike up a conversation. I showed her some photos of my recent trip to Ho Chih Minh city but she didn't respond, instead she had a stony look on her face. The first inkling I had that something was wrong was when she turned away from me and her back faced me, but she didn't walk away. I then tried to dance her with her, holding her waist and holding her hands. Even then, she ignored me, with her back facing me while I tried to dance with her. Then, she suddenly stormed off and walked away from the table :(

I never saw her again for the entire night

Obviously, I did something to pass her off but despite thinking about it the whole night and this morning, try as i might, I still don't know what I did to offend her. Was she a waitress that I mistaken for a lady? That didn't seem likely. Or was she outraged that I placed my hands on her waist? It seemed weird because by then, nearly every customer had their hands in the bum of the hostesses, or hugging them.

One of the other customers at the other table next to mine was a friendly drunk and told me that I need to use money to bring the girl and "lock her to the table" (his own words), at $50. Which seemed a bit......excessive to me.......

I later on found a 3rd lady, whom own-self approach me. She was a bit older and dressed more conservatively than the other ladies but she stayed with me, danced with me and also hugged me.

One thing about this place is that though it closes at 3 pm, the ladies will start asking for tips around 2.30 pm. I think the standard rate is $30, though I gave mine $50 because I was feeling a little disturbed by the 2nd lady storming off and hence, feeling gratitude for the attention of the third lady.

One other thing though. My casual acquaintance got a lady to dance with him. She left another table to join us and subsequently, I noticed that the guy of the previous table was glaring at us for nearly an hour. Each time he passed by our table on the way to the toilet, he glared at us. I was a little afraid that a fight would break out and worried that we had broken some unspoken etiquette but I later saw that lady going round from table to table every ten minutes or so.

So that is my FR. I may try Sakura pub soon but I am not familiar with the pub.

Thanks bro for your infor it seem that the old U Pub is back hope the stoke of girl will keep coming I believe the tips will be like before $30 unless the girl sit with you thought out and the best you can Taobao.

alohahadude
18-09-2022, 05:44 PM
Anyone going 497 today? :)

Willamshakspear
18-09-2022, 05:52 PM
Hi brother $$$$$$$$$$$$, thanks for your FR. Sounds like you had an unique adventurous outing, out of the ordinary. I hope to be able to write as concise & comprehensive like you.

Based upon your post, you had not done anything wrong. The only social etiquette that exists is to not hurt or harm anyone.

The girl who stormed away may had been a waitress. The mgmt is not keen on staff mingling.

Regarding glares, I once at another pub had a guy staring at my table. I was with her fave Viet lady. As I had other ladies. I pity the guy & told the lady to go to him, but she refused, said he was boring. As I had not forced her to sit with me nor is his wife, it was his problem, not mine. Mine is to be happy.

In any case, there are bouncers to resolves issues, best leave it to them & have fun :)

HallandManCity
18-09-2022, 07:41 PM
Hi, here is my latest FR on U Pub. I previously mentioned U Pub but that was a very short visit. So I visited again, this time for a longer visit. This time round, I did a little bit more research and asked a bit more. This is my first time staying very long at a lup sup bar, so I didn't know the convention, the rules and etiquette. I went with a casual acquaintance.

Just a side-note, the wait staff didn't came back with my change, so if you give $80 for one bucket of 6 Heineken bottles, there is a possibility that you may not receive the change of $5.

An interesting thing is that even though non-happy hour starts at 10 pm, the majority of the girls only start streaming in at 11.30 pm onwards.

That night I went, every table was occupied, with maybe about 20+ customers and roughly about the same number of hostesses.

Environment: the place is really, really loud. When I went in, it was around 10.30 pm. Not much customers yet, but the music was blaring and I could hardly hear what the waitress or my acquaintance was saying.

Ladies:
My first lady that I called over to my table was okay but then I had to attend to my casual acquaintance for a full 10 minutes because he had a ton of questions I couldn't hear. By the time I finished answering his questions, the lady was gone and didn't came back!

Thereafter, I tried to get a second lady. There was this very pretty lady that caught my eye but I could not get her attention. My acquaintance tapped on her shoulder and got her to join us. She went away first to get her own glass, then rejoined us. She poured a cup, then i tried to strike up a conversation. I showed her some photos of my recent trip to Ho Chih Minh city but she didn't respond, instead she had a stony look on her face. The first inkling I had that something was wrong was when she turned away from me and her back faced me, but she didn't walk away. I then tried to dance her with her, holding her waist and holding her hands. Even then, she ignored me, with her back facing me while I tried to dance with her. Then, she suddenly stormed off and walked away from the table :(

Obviously, I did something to pass her off but despite thinking about it the whole night and this morning, try as i might, I still don't know what I did to offend her. Was she a waitress that I mistaken for a lady? That didn't seem likely. Or was she outraged that I placed my hands on her waist? It seemed weird because by then, nearly every customer had their hands in the bum of the hostesses, or hugging them.

One of the other customers at the other table next to mine was a friendly drunk and told me that I need to use money to bring the girl and "lock her to the table" (his own words), at $50. Which seemed a bit......excessive to me.......

I later on found a 3rd lady, whom own-self approach me. She was a bit older and dressed more conservatively than the other ladies but she stayed with me, danced with me and also hugged me.

One thing about this place is that though it closes at 3 pm, the ladies will start asking for tips around 2.30 pm. I think the standard rate is $30, though I gave mine $50 because I was feeling a little disturbed by the 2nd lady storming off and hence, feeling gratitude for the attention of the third lady.

One other thing though. My casual acquaintance got a lady to dance with him. She left another table to join us and subsequently, I noticed that the guy of the previous table was glaring at us for nearly an hour. Each time he passed by our table on the way to the toilet, he glared at us. I was a little afraid that a fight would break out and worried that we had broken some unspoken etiquette but I later saw that lady going round from table to table every ten minutes or so.

Dun think you did anything wrong with the second lady. Could be she had something else troubling on her mind.

I wanna check out Sakura too because heard it is a Viet HFJ. If you heading, PM me.

3someking
18-09-2022, 07:50 PM
Thanks for the reply.

Looking back, i don't feel that the lady that stormed off was a waitress, because I remember that when she stormed off, she snatched her handbag up from the seat (she placed her handbag when she came to join us). I don't think a waitress would be carrying her handbag around, right?

But touch wood, If she is really a waitress, I hope I won't get into trouble. I did place my hands on her waist and tried to dance with her, with her back facing towards me. That was why I was do puzzled, that she came to the table but then turn the back towards me

Didnt know that such pub got a dance floor and can dance?

Means can dance with the viet girl and grind her from the back?

WOOHOO
18-09-2022, 08:33 PM
$$$$$$$$$$$$ having fun ah you😛😛😛

telegram
18-09-2022, 09:33 PM
Dun think you did anything wrong with the second lady. Could be she had something else troubling on her mind.

I wanna check out Sakura too because heard it is a Viet HFJ. If you heading, PM me.

Sakura is a very entertaining place, but ultimately a HFJ that I actually feel the HF game is very competitive. They have ladies with work passes that can double up as singers, dancers, spinners - talent showcase basically. Open till late so it's good for 2nd or 3rd rounds.

Towers before 11 @ 88, after @ 98 iirc.

readysteady
18-09-2022, 11:02 PM
You didn't do anything wrong on the 2nd girl, unless she is not a working girl, but really a genuine customer???

Anyway, great review. I wanted to try u-pub but your description of the loud music turns me off. Anyone has other recommendation where they don't full blast the music?

Ladies:

HallandManCity
19-09-2022, 12:07 AM
Sakura is a very entertaining place, but ultimately a HFJ that I actually feel the HF game is very competitive. They have ladies with work passes that can double up as singers, dancers, spinners - talent showcase basically. Open till late so it's good for 2nd or 3rd rounds.

Thanks for sharing. Hope to see you there if i go.

Willamshakspear
19-09-2022, 04:08 AM
Didnt know that such pub got a dance floor and can dance?

Means can dance with the viet girl and grind her from the back?

They don't have a dance floor. The pub is big & spacious, with all high tables & high stools, so when the pulsating disco type music - chinese & english, plays from 10pm to 3am by DJs, each can easily stand up to wave hands or move hips on the spot to the music. Perhaps that's why most & many SYT would come around such time, as they love party music & have a good time.

The pub opens at 6pm, & dedicates itself to karaoke & soft music till 10pm. The few times I was there, there were only around 3 tables filled. The sound system is good, & if one would like to test their tonal vocals, it would be probably the best time to do so, as one would have the entire pub to themselves, or simply chill & chat with friends or celebrate as some locals & foreign couples with friends had done, as I had observed before.

The only drawback is that during such times, there would only be friendly waitresses, & only 2 or 3 ladies visiting the pub. I was told by the waitress that as the customers in the pub were few at such times, the ladies would prefer to come later, to party, but if the customer count increases, more ladies would see the benefits & come too.

In order to differentiate between customer females & foreign lady tourists, the best for a guy is to wait at the table for a female to ask for permission to share a table with him. Customer females would have their own tables, while foreign ladies would be more bold to sit with strangers. This is what I had observed in many KTV pubs that I patronized, pre-covid era, covid era & post covid era.

It's always good to explore differences than to remain stagnant in stereotypes. Ultimately, Humans need recreation that hurt or harm none. Have fun. Cheers! :)

Willamshakspear
19-09-2022, 02:47 PM
Thanks bro $$$$$$$$$$$$ for another great review. You belong up there with SBF great reviewers such as brothers ladyassinator, chiochio1, fallen11, Gemfindbro, & many others.

There's still many other pubs along Geylang such as Saigon & Mask 51. I would like to do an FR on them too, but it would be biased & not fair to them as the nightlife industry is still evolving.

During pre-covid, I patronized Saigon KTV pub alone several times, a generous tipper & willing to share table with others but one day I was barred entry, reason being the pub new policy is to allow only groups & not solo drinkers. It was fine with me, as there were other pubs to go to.

During covid era, I went to Bunkers in Joo Chiat, got to know the friendly boss & he told me he had bought over Saigon pub & is in new mgmt, told me I would be welcomed there too. I had yet to patronize it.

Mask 51 is also another legendary KTV pub. It was huge, often crowded & had another similar size pub in Joo Chiat during pre-covid era. In covid era, I went there, met the boss who told me he had bought over the pub. It was small then, & sadly, like all pubs of that era, there we no lady visitors. I could not even finish a tower of beer then & left. Not sure about now post covid, as from the outside, it seemed to had expanded, & had ladies generally after 10pm.

I dare not call standalone KTVs of today as clubs, as the hostess ban during covid fears is still in effect, & with covid no longer feared, it is hoped that the ban would be lifted & hostess given Work Permits as in the past, along MOM & SPF guidelines.

Current KTV clubs had tried to work around the ban, so probably the cause of rising prices due to the risks taken, & the resentment by customers. Where are REAL men going to find female companions? With 377A being lifted, are lonely men to turn to each other for companionship? Even if it is acceptable, would our economy survive a greying population?

Willamshakspear
19-09-2022, 06:48 PM
Reading through this post (I was scrolling through other earlier posts), do the ladies get paid if we order extra drinks? When my casual acquaintance and I got my 2nd girl to sit with us, our jug was almost empty. We later ordered a bucket of bottles but that was much later. I cannot remember if the 2nd girl asked if we wanted to order more drinks though.

Liquor commissions vary from establishments to establishments. In KTV clubs, it's the mamasans that get such commissions, not the hostess but some ang pai do negotiate for a share in some clubs.

In KTV pubs, it is often the waitresses whom served you the liquor that gets a commission, as there are no mamasans or hostesses. Thus their often exceptional friendly service to you, & such practice varies from pub to pub.

As I never bothered much about their commissions, if I am wrong, do correct me. I only got to know of this practice when I paid a waitress to bring me another tower, when my 1st tower was ordered thru another waitress who served me well, pour my drinks, chatted with me, & she evidently got mildly disappointed when I did not order my 2nd tower thru her.

Willamshakspear
19-09-2022, 09:12 PM
The pub is located in geylang, plus from what I see, most ladies, other than the waitress, were there to earn tips. But I won't dismiss the possibility that she is a genuine customer.

I wasn't exactly grinding her from behind while trying to dance with her. More like "tentative" pre-grinding while I tried to dance with her. I noticed that she stormed off when I tried to hold her hands. I just hope that it's not a genuine customer, cause i have this fear that she later claims outrage of modesty.....

Brother $$$$$$$$$$$$, I understand your concerns.

Singapore is only a small island, with 5million+ Humans living here & it can be congested at times. Even on public transports such as our MRT, it can be very packed at peak hours, with both males & females within bodily contact at times even.

Ultimately, each local & foreigner must respect each other & have a bit of space in between. Normally, if a female is uncomfortable under such circumstances, she will give a glare or move away, which is enough to deter any civilized male to stop & equally move away.

That glare is a 1st warning, as she too knows the long costly road to seek justice, but if the male persists unapologetically, then rest assured - 'hell knows no fury than a woman scorned' - she will report to the authorities for justice, which justice in Singapore will side & protect her.

Most males would get the message & move away, & it would be the end of the matter.

Only crazy women whom have too much time on the hands would pursue litigation without any warning given, & our judicial system knows the difference, because if such crazy women claims are upheld, then every single male would be charged & jailed TODAY over dubious claims of outrage of modesty, as Spore is close & compact, with often mere physical contact of skin in packed environments, more so in places of contained entertainment outlets.

Thus, as you had not harmed or hurt her, or continued in pursuit of her, with evident witnesses as she came on her own accord to your table in a packed pub & even multiple public security cameras everywhere, then let the matter rest. I am sure you have FAR MORE important issues to ponder over in you life than this matter.

HallandManCity
19-09-2022, 09:15 PM
Opps, i did not see your post earlier. Here is my FR on Sakura Pub:

When I discretly asked around, i was told its more of a "club" and not a "pub" and that is true.

Environment:
First of is the size of the club; it is a lot larger than anyone expected when looking from the outside at the shophouse, the interior designer must have maximised space usage. It is on the 2nd floor and you would need to go up the stairs.

I "think" it can accommodate well over 30+, probably more, customers. There is a pool table, 4 dart machines, and 2 VIP sofa lounges, each of which can seat a dozen people comfortably.

Opening hours: on the Internet, it says 8 pm. But most people start coming on after 10 pm. Surprisingly, I noticed that a few people bought female friends (genuine customers) as well.

So the main thing is this is really a hang flower joint. I am not too sure on alcohol prices but one tower before 10 pm was $78.

The staff will try to sell dried food in small plastic packaging boxes that cost $10 and there is also this guy trying to sell lollipop. I don't know how much the lollipop costs

As for the flower sashes, I had been to Thai Disco before. From my previous experience when i tagged along with my friend, you buy a flower sash so that the lady will accompany you at your table afterwards. Over here, it is different. The ladies will first approach a table, later on, when they go onto the stage for singing, they or the staff will ask the male patrons to support them by "hanging flower" (buying the sash). There are 2 different kind of sashes: $50 and $100. I asked one of the ladies and the club keeps $20 when a customer buys a $50 sash, so I am guessing the club keeps 40%.

There was also a male singer and surprisingly, someone also supported him with 2 sashes.

The place after 10 pm is very crowded, with loud blaring music.

This could be my personal imagination, but at least to me personally, I don't like the way the staff went around trying to "hardsell" the flower sash to the customers. In most places, the staff tried to ask politely. Maybe I was in a bad mood that day but I felt that the staff went around asking customers in the manner of a supervisor giving orders - or maybe it was just me. Maybe it was my imagination but I felt the staff had a look of contempt if a customer declines to hang flower.

On the plus side, the place is a bit more well-lit than U Pub, so it is not too hard to see.

Personally, I found the place to be far too smokey for me, with too many people vaping and smoking. If you are like me with sensitive nose, it is easy to get eyes watering.

To me personally, this is the kind of place that is best with a large group of friends rather than a single person, and also for those that enjoyed the hang flower joint experience

Once again. Thanks for sharing the detailed FR on Sakura. Let me know if you heading again. Never tried a vietdiu HFJ .

I think flower-pushers usually have a target to meet also one. So they can get pushy. I usually ignore if they pushy. But of course, easier to ignore if you are in a group.

I usually hang when i sure i will not be "out-hanged". If not, worse case the girl dun come back.

readysteady
20-09-2022, 04:21 PM
As far as I know, the ladies do not get paid. The mama does get some commission. The ladies only get paid when you buy LD or give tips

Reading through
this post (I was scrolling through other earlier posts), do the ladies get paid if we order extra drinks? When my casual acquaintance and I got my 2nd girl to sit with us, our jug was almost empty. We later ordered a bucket of bottles but that was much later. I cannot remember if the 2nd girl asked if we wanted to order more drinks though.

Gemfindbro
20-09-2022, 04:42 PM
Bros sakura what time happy hour ah?

sgforex666
20-09-2022, 05:07 PM
Most of the Geylang pubs I have been are loud. Always come out almost deaf.

Anyone knows of any in Geylang not so loud and with gals?

lasupgoh
21-09-2022, 07:08 PM

Hi bro how Sakura stoke I mean FL I believe it a vitenam HFJ when you there is there any FL to come sit with you to drink 🍺 cos planning to visit the place after so long before I go was a Vietnam 🇻🇳 pub and also have quite number of FL but don't know now what the pub like 👍

Chiochio1
21-09-2022, 08:44 PM
Lai time to drink. Anyone @ 497? Might be going Sakura later :D

lasupgoh
21-09-2022, 09:43 PM
Lai time to drink. Anyone @ 497? Might be going Sakura later :D

Hi bro if happen to go Sakura do share update of the screen there many thanks planning to visit the place

telegram
22-09-2022, 11:58 AM
Hi bro how Sakura stoke I mean FL I believe it a vitenam HFJ when you there is there any FL to come sit with you to drink 🍺 cos planning to visit the place after so long before I go was a Vietnam 🇻🇳 pub and also have quite number of FL but don't know now what the pub like 👍

yes they will come to you of course. you can also tell flower girl to ask a specific lady to come to your table.

lasupgoh
22-09-2022, 12:28 PM
yes they will come to you of course. you can also tell flower girl to ask a specific lady to come to your table.

Hi bro 😎 good morning how last night outing at there happening a not anyway thanks for the infor I can foresee the FL there was good .there it better than these Thai HFJ .

Gemfindbro
22-09-2022, 03:41 PM
How the ktv upstairs in 497 like ah? Any bros try before

Chiochio1
22-09-2022, 04:27 PM
Went 497 last night around 9pm, surprisingly not crowded. Had 1 tower + 2 buckets till 12.30am & decided to visit Sakura since one of my Vietnam singer working there.

*Sakura*

Reached around 12.35am, place almost full. Ordered 1 tower @ around $98 to enjoy the performance. Around 18 girls (singer + models) were working.

Flower start from $50 and from what I observed last night, the competition not very fierce. So far only saw one customer hang $300 I think, the rest $50 & $100. You aim those girls with less or no flower will be more value for money lol. Girls quality decent, saw a few SYTs too. Since last night i supporting my Vietnam singer, never take the chance to aim other girls. But occasionally still got girls come to my table to drink. :D

Overall not bad experience ! Competition not as fierce as bigger joint. At least your $50 flower got some small value. Haha.

Gone were the days where flower only $20.. :o

Cheer brooossss……

Chiochio1
22-09-2022, 04:29 PM
Ps just being random, any bros try the 夜上海 KTV beside 497? The place use to be old honeyland lol :D

Cheersssss ….

lasupgoh
23-09-2022, 10:17 AM
Went 497 last night around 9pm, surprisingly not crowded. Had 1 tower + 2 buckets till 12.30am & decided to visit Sakura since one of my Vietnam singer working there.

*Sakura*

Reached around 12.35am, place almost full. Ordered 1 tower @ around $98 to enjoy the performance. Around 18 girls (singer + models) were working.

Flower start from $50 and from what I observed last night, the competition not very fierce. So far only saw one customer hang $300 I think, the rest $50 & $100. You aim those girls with less or no flower will be more value for money lol. Girls quality decent, saw a few SYTs too. Since last night i supporting my Vietnam singer, never take the chance to aim other girls. But occasionally still got girls come to my table to drink. :D

Overall not bad experience ! Competition not as fierce as bigger joint. At least your $50 flower got some small value. Haha.

Cheer brooossss……

Hi bro 😎 thanks for the infor from what you mention there plus singer 👨‍🎤 and FL it seem that it quite happening and also there quite number of FL as well

fallen11
23-09-2022, 12:15 PM
Hmm, I did not expect that it could be a female customer too. Most of the SYTs that night, I was under the impression that most are there as freelancers to earn tips. Perhaps my friend was too eager when he tapped that girl on the shoulder, creating a misunderstanding.

there are females customers there. sometimes got group of young men bringing their own young local gfs too. So be careful who you "tap".
if its an FL, no issues. The other table was probably eyeing about when is that girl going back to his table than to be looking for trouble.

readysteady
23-09-2022, 03:54 PM
How does HFJ works? So if you hang a $50 flower vs another few other guys who hang $100 or $200 flower, the girl come sit with the guys who give the flowers, but she allocates more time to those who gave higher flower value?

I usually tip or buy LD but hanging flowers is new to me.

*Sakura*

Cheer brooossss……

WOOHOO
23-09-2022, 04:11 PM
How does HFJ works? So if you hang a $50 flower vs another few other guys who hang $100 or $200 flower, the girl come sit with the guys who give the flowers, but she allocates more time to those who gave higher flower value?

Lai lai all those HFJ ex0erts pls contribute here share your expertise 😛😛😛👍👍👍

HallandManCity
23-09-2022, 04:40 PM
Lai lai all those HFJ ex0erts pls contribute here share your expertise 😛😛😛👍👍👍

Haha. My teacher from my siamdiu diploma course(uncompleted) say best to hang those with no ppl hang one. That way, they are unlikely to run several tables.

I always feel sorry for those who fire the first flowers then got out-hanged later.

WOOHOO
23-09-2022, 05:09 PM
Haha. My teacher from my siamdiu diploma course(uncompleted) say best to hang those with no ppl hang one. That way, they are unlikely to run several tables.

I always feel sorry for those who fire the first flowers then got out-hanged later.

True those fire first always kanna out hung sometimes for WOO normally wait after those ladies spend sometime with you liao than hang when they parade but will drag a longer time before hanging see worth it to hang anot if not worth than dun hang and will always not to try out hang other customers bo bian no money one WOO lol😛

fallen11
23-09-2022, 11:08 PM
That thought has crossed my mind, that's why I am so worried
I only placed my hands on her waist and tried to hold her hands. I didn't really touch her chest. Although, technically, when I held her waist, my hands could be said to be resting lightly on the uppermost part of her bum.

next time just talk to them and ask before touching. safer this way. or let them come to you.
Smiling and winking at them works too

GN007SG
24-09-2022, 08:09 AM

doesnt really work that way IMO
but for people who give her flowers, its courtesy for her to mingle and drink with u a bit
how long she stays/butterfly depends on your chemistry and rs with her just like in ktv and those that u pay tips for

for all u know, even if you try to out hang someone else, but the guy who hang 50 maybe her unofficial/official "bf". it could be other gimmicks as well

WOOHOO
24-09-2022, 08:40 AM
but for people who give her flowers, its courtesy for her to mingle and drink with u a bit
how long she stays/butterfly depends on your chemistry and rs with her just like in ktv and those that u pay tips for

for all u know, even if you try to out hang someone else, but the guy who hang 50 maybe her unofficial/official "bf". it could be other gimmicks as well

WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍

HallandManCity
24-09-2022, 03:55 PM

I second what you say. Really depends on the girl and the chemistry. Have cases i have seen where girls we hang little and keep coming back but also got those my friend hang a lot just receive a hello/thank you and never come back.

wahlaoeh13
24-09-2022, 10:56 PM
Can bros recommendations which pub at Geylang has those mass hall not those ktv rooms one
Suitable for single person to sit and drink and listen songs

Also whats the tip rate for girls
Thx

lasupgoh
25-09-2022, 09:29 AM
Can bros recommendations which pub at Geylang has those mass hall not those ktv rooms one
Suitable for single person to sit and drink and listen songs

Also whats the tip rate for girls
Thx
497 or UPub . Sakura tip less than these KTV unless you wan to Tabao than the price is different

readysteady
26-09-2022, 12:52 AM
Sounds like not an eventful night for you. Yeah, your friend shouldn't BYO. If caught, will be paiseh.

You stayed till closing to ask girl out for supper and she still reject? I thought all girls will give face fot supper, so that you will be a returning customer to find her..

Anyway, does u pub allow you to keep alcohol, if u can't finish?

I went back to U Pub last night with a casual acquaintance. To familiarise myself with the area and environment.

After collecting various feedback from all the bros here, I realised that there are indeed legitimate and genuine female customers in U Pub, both accompanying their boyfriends or maybe lesbians. That is why it is better to wait for the lady to approach you instead of approaching the lady.

Tips wise, one of the ladies whom accompanied me asked for $50. I blur blur gave it to her before realising I actually had already given her $40......I am okay to give $40 because she really stayed very long with me.....but never mind, lesson learnt.....

I also asked her out for supper but she declined saying her sister is coming to pick her up.

Overall quite good, except my casual acquaintance got super drunk. He actually kept a small bottle of baijiu in his pouch and was secretly sipping from it.

End result was that he kept mixing up our drinks. When I reached for my own cup, he suddenly, with great force, grabbed it and insisted it was his. And then he also insisted that I drink fromhis glass.

At first, I thought maybe it was me who mixed up the wrong glasses but then it kept happening over and over again until I realised that he kept making me drink from his glass, all because he was drunk. Which is a big no no for me. Technically, it is not easy to contract disease from sharing glasses, but it is just a personal dislike of mine. In the end, i got fed up and decided to get a new glass.....which he later got mixed up again. In the end, I decided to drink straight from the bottle. Also, he tried to "bump butts" with me while I was dancing with my girl, which was a little bit irritating.

And whenever he spoke to me, his saliva went flying out in all directions.

Also, we finished the drinks by 1 am. The waitress stopped by every 10 minutes to ask if we wanted more drinks (it was basically an empty table by then) and my friend kept saying no. I felt very paiseh, so I decided to order another bucket of beer for myself.

I wanted to leave earlier but he was high on baijiu and had to wait for him to dance it out.

I pretty much have my fill of Geylang pubs. Would be taking a short break.

WOOHOO
26-09-2022, 05:15 PM
$$$$$$$$$$$$
Beri good experience this month of chionging ya👍👍👍

kakarotto
26-09-2022, 06:45 PM

Haven't been to HFJ for a long time, as I realised that I can never win those older ah peks who hang thousands of dollars without breaking a sweat.

Anyway first time try try, you just hang flower for a singer(or 2, or 3 if your wallet thick enough), that will at least get her attention on you (even if you're the least amount).
If you're lucky enough, her regulars aren't there or not so hiong for that night, and she will sit with you longer to chit chat or play games or drink with you. Do note that she will butterfly to others who hang for her too.
Start build rapport by hanging at least 1 time for her each time you go, then you'll be regular and she'll start to sit with you for longer (if she don't have sugar daddy or big spender regular same night as you).

That was my experience, hope you can find some nice experience for yourself.

p/s : Last I played, hang flower still $10 :D:p

lasupgoh
26-09-2022, 07:24 PM
To bro out there who had visited Sakura is the FL there easy to ask them for tabao ST no over night few yr back there many FL and the stoke was good 😊 I don't know 🤷‍♂️ now how was it can these bro visited the place kindly give some feedback planning to go there again in mid oct with a few friend and also the rate of the tip is it still like before $30 to $50 many thanks 😊

shiroi
27-09-2022, 12:08 AM
Yes, I saw people ordering martel bottles and when it was not finished, the waitress wrote their names on it. But I think cannot keep for beer tower, beer jug or buckets of beer (not sure).

Anyway, past one month, I spent a lot on KTV (IQ, Paramount, Golden Castle) and also on pubs (U Pub and Sakura). I need to cut back or my liver will be damaged.

Bucket beer can keep for a week if you cannot finish .

Wah hope that’s the last time you go drink with this type of friend .
Normally I ban this type of drinking Fren after 1 or 2 time same pattern

ladyassasinato
27-09-2022, 10:26 AM
Haha, I won't meet him for drinks anymore. I met him only twice for drinks, both times at U Pub.

For me, the last straw was the mixing of drinks; he forced me to drink from his glass when he insisted that I took the wrong glass he forcefully grabbed hold of my glass and insisted that I was the one whom mixed up the drinks. At first, I thought I was the one who mixed it up but it kept happening again and again and I realised he was high on baijiu).

To me, sharing glasses is a personal no-no.

Yeah, I also had bad experience drinking with friends. That's why I prefer to be a solo drinker. ;)

shiroi
27-09-2022, 10:32 AM
Haha, I won't meet him for drinks anymore. I met him only twice for drinks, both times at U Pub.

To me, sharing glasses is a personal no-no.

Ya I also try not to share glasses . But still ok for me sometime acccidetly.

But if my friend don’t want give tips , that’s a max no no for me . Cause I Frequent the pub . Reputation is important lol. But so far the friend I drink with still ok. Only that some of them like choose wife . Always reject ger. Very hard to get them sit with ger.

Then always my ger need to entertain them .

shiroi
27-09-2022, 10:33 AM
Yeah, I also had bad experience drinking with friends. That's why I prefer to be a solo drinker. ;)
Me too . Either solo or just with a super gum Fren who also will sit with ger. ( not choose wife pattern )

Chiochio1
27-09-2022, 11:42 AM
Me too . Either solo or just with a super gum Fren who also will sit with ger. ( not choose wife pattern )

True. Rather alone else if bring friends they don’t sit gals also funny weird atmosphere lol :D

Chiochio1
27-09-2022, 11:44 AM
$$$$$$$$$$$$
Beri good experience this month of chionging ya👍👍👍

Work hard chiong hard yolo …. Hahaha :D

WOOHOO
27-09-2022, 12:03 PM
Work hard chiong hard yolo …. Hahaha :D

Yup yup learnt baijiu trick too lol Kekeke 😛😛😛

ladyassasinato
27-09-2022, 01:08 PM
True. Rather alone else if bring friends they don’t sit gals also funny weird atmosphere lol :D

Worst is they sit gals and left early without paying tips. :(

shiroi
27-09-2022, 01:36 PM

And the ger look at you with sparking eye saying “ your friend go home but no give me tips “

WOOHOO
27-09-2022, 01:43 PM

And the ger look at you with sparking eye saying “ your friend go home but no give me tips “

Than how ah?:p:p:p 🤔

readysteady
27-09-2022, 02:12 PM
Yep, went with one friend previously who didn't tip the girl and left. Although they didn't touch much, but she sat with him to drink so its courtesy to tip. I didn't jio him to pub drinking anymore.

Geylang pubs generally closee at 3am. The fun starts at 12mn and the girls are more wild then. But For typical working class like me, I cannot stay until so late. Are there any other similar pubs that closes at around 12mn? Preferably that the music isn't that loud too.

Ya I also try not to share glasses . But still ok for me sometime acccidetly.

But if my friend don’t want give tips , that’s a max no no for me . Cause I Frequent the pub . Reputation is important lol. But so far the friend I drink with still ok. Only that some of them like choose wife . Always reject ger. Very hard to get them sit with ger.

Then always my ger need to entertain them .

ladyassasinato
27-09-2022, 03:46 PM
Than how ah?:p:p:p 🤔

Cos I am the one who brought them there, so lan lan and settled for them lor. :(

pornhub
27-09-2022, 04:44 PM
Yep, went with one friend previously who didn't tip the girl and left. Although they didn't touch much, but she sat with him to drink so its courtesy to tip. I didn't jio him to pub drinking anymore.

Geylang pubs generally closee at 3am. The fun starts at 12mn and the girls are more wild then. But For typical working class like me, I cannot stay until so late. Are there any other similar pubs that closes at around 12mn? Preferably that the music isn't that loud too.

Same. Uncle liao. Cannot tahan late night and loud music.

WOOHOO
27-09-2022, 05:40 PM
Cos I am the one who brought them there, so lan lan and settled for them lor. :(

Aiyo thats so sweet of you LA! 👍👍 beri steady!

Gemfindbro
27-09-2022, 08:03 PM
Got feel go sakura see see look look today. Anyone there?

fallen11
27-09-2022, 08:10 PM

i am those "choose wife" pattern :D
must pass certain standard la. cannot be the standard i see already also no feel expect me to let her sit also.
If got standard, i will fast hand grab up to 3 girls to sit with me :)
If not standard..... then zero. Not i dont want girl to sit but really quality cannot make it.....:(

Gemfindbro
27-09-2022, 08:13 PM
must pass certain standard la. cannot be the standard i see already also no feel expect me to let her sit also.
If not standard..... then zero. Not i dont want girl to sit but really quality cannot make it.....:(

I kena same as yangchen haha. An acquantaince got drunk and suddenly run out of pub after the whole thing never tip. Happened so fast i was stunned. So girl came back, i tipped for him.

fallen11
27-09-2022, 08:17 PM
I kena same as yangchen haha. An acquantaince got drunk and suddenly run out of pub after the whole thing never tip. Happened so fast i was stunned. So girl came back, i tipped for him.

i think i did maybe 2-3 times such pattern before. Most recent was probably more than a decade ago.
but it was really because i was too drunk to remember / know what was going on.
next day i couldnt remember all these. Only remembered after a certain time my mind went blank.
Sometimes i go club / play alone till drunk and i still dont even remember how i got home by myself and woke up on my own bed!

ladyassasinato
27-09-2022, 09:44 PM
Aiyo thats so sweet of you LA! 👍👍 beri steady!

Boh bian, I regular there mah, cannot siak suay you know? :p

WOOHOO
27-09-2022, 09:57 PM
Boh bian, I regular there mah, cannot siak suay you know? :p

Understandable one if kanna WOO sama sama cannot lao kwee de that's why solo is best!😛😛😛👍👍👍

kopicsuitai
27-09-2022, 10:40 PM

same here, sometimes want to go relax but cannot too late till after 12mn, any similar pub with gers company? :o

fallen11
27-09-2022, 10:56 PM
same here, sometimes want to go relax but cannot too late till after 12mn, any similar pub with gers company? :o

go joo chiat
same concept, but they start the fun earlier.
girls come from around 8pm, they leave from 11pm and usually head to geylang side to continue.

shiroi
27-09-2022, 11:31 PM
Than how ah?:p:p:p ��

Normally I give abjt if I frequent That pub and next day claim back from Fren

I will also try to tell my those first timer Fren that once they sit down and drink with you more than 5 min and you did not chase them or reject them away . Later better give tips .

shiroi
27-09-2022, 11:33 PM
Yup joo chiet area . Those ger who work Geylang area 12 Mn, all come from joo chiat pub as there mostly open till 1 am

shiroi
27-09-2022, 11:34 PM

I mean 7/10 take Liao lo. I see my Fren like aim for 11/10 lol

kopicsuitai
27-09-2022, 11:45 PM

lul true true :D

readysteady
27-09-2022, 11:49 PM
go joo chiat
same concept, but they start the fun earlier.
girls come from around 8pm, they leave from 11pm and usually head to geylang side to continue.

How are the prices for drinks there? Any pub recommendation? (mod, delete this if you think should not be in Geylang thread).

WOOHOO
28-09-2022, 01:54 AM
Normally I give abjt if I frequent That pub and next day claim back from Fren

I will also try to tell my those first timer Fren that once they sit down and drink with you more than 5 min and you did not chase them or reject them away . Later better give tips .

Sound advice 👍👍nicee🍻

Willamshakspear
28-09-2022, 02:25 AM
i think i did maybe 2-3 times such pattern before. Most recent was probably more than a decade ago.
but it was really because i was too drunk to remember / know what was going on.
next day i couldnt remember all these. Only remembered after a certain time my mind went blank.
Sometimes i go club / play alone till drunk and i still dont even remember how i got home by myself and woke up on my own bed!

Thank you Mr Fallen11 for your honesty & experience. We are Singaporeans & the basic golden rule taught since young in our land of freedom & opportunities applies - to hurt no one & not be hurt by anyone.

As we are hardworking people, we each needs recreation, to just chill & let slip daily worries & concerns for a momentary while troubling our minds. Drinking is usually none addictive, as after a nite out & good sleep, we are able to perform normally, even with a hangover & probably swear off drinking for a while, & focus back onto living & responsibilities.

The best place to get totally drunk is alone at one's bedroom, then no one will be harmed. Thus it is best to KNOW one's limit, & not be a BURDEN to others, especially kind friends whom will not leave anyone behind, as we are Singaporeans.

Drink to be happy & enjoy the atmosphere, & not live the next day in regrets by being intoxicatedly blind. All the best. Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUTb2rQLP9k

lasupgoh
28-09-2022, 02:15 PM
I visited Sakura about a week ago, I tipped my lady $30 but I don't know if that is the average tip because I got the impression that I was leaving early and also I paid 2 $50 flower sash (waste of money, by the way)

Hi bro thank for the infor I think it normal to tip $30 as it the normal rate at Sakara and UPub even at 497 likewise no point you hang flower 🌸 there no Kang Tao wan rather ask the FL theee if you wan to tabao them can see that sakaura is back to before covid time with quite number of FL I intend to visit there in Oct just wan more infor about there hehe

WOOHOO
28-09-2022, 02:15 PM
I will have to stop for a while, maybe a month.

I wanted to try Agun pub but totally missed the chance!

Sure got chance de la that stretch can slowly hop and jump one lol😛😛😛🍻🍻🍻

Gemfindbro
28-09-2022, 02:36 PM
Thank you Mr Fallen11 for your honesty & experience. We are Singaporeans & the basic golden rule taught since young in our land of freedom & opportunities applies - to hurt no one & not be hurt by anyone.

As we are hardworking people, we each needs recreation, to just chill & let slip daily worries & concerns for a momentary while troubling our minds. Drinking is usually none addictive, as after a nite out & good sleep, we are able to perform normally, even with a hangover & probably swear off drinking for a while, & focus back onto living & responsibilities.

The best place to get totally drunk is alone at one's bedroom, then no one will be harmed. Thus it is best to KNOW one's limit, & not be a BURDEN to others, especially kind friends whom will not leave anyone behind, as we are Singaporeans.

Drink to be happy & enjoy the atmosphere, & not live the next day in regrets by being intoxicatedly blind. All the best. Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUTb2rQLP9k

Yea i agree its not a good practice. After that night i reminded my friend that girls are there to earn $. Time is money to them, and you are paying for their companionship, unless you super model and they tell u personally they willing to earn $0 that night and accompany u.

rock hard
28-09-2022, 05:37 PM
Hi bro thank for the infor I think it normal to tip $30 as it the normal rate at Sakara and UPub even at 497 likewise no point you hang flower 🌸 there no Kang Tao wan rather ask the FL theee if you wan to tabao them can see that sakaura is back to before covid time with quite number of FL I intend to visit there in Oct just wan more infor about there hehe

I see that u been asking quite a bit in Sakura.
Tbh, there’s no so called FL there, most are working there for flower like what bro yangcheng says..

It is an out right HFJ really. You want tabao? Suggest head straight to any ktv better.. see those $50/$70 hh tip, then ask the girl ST, ur hit rate higher.
In Sakura, even if u hang $500/$1k, chances of getting them out is almost zero, unless u are rich handsome (just my opinion).

I have been quite a regular there and so far no hits but I know most of the girls there. Pls don’t ask me for names.. u can venture n find out urself.

Let me know if u really get lucky and end up in bed..

lasupgoh
28-09-2022, 06:28 PM
Tbh, there’s no so called FL there, most are working there for flower like what bro yangcheng says..

It is an out right HFJ really. You want tabao? Suggest head straight to any ktv better.. see those $50/$70 hh tip, then ask the girl ST, ur hit rate higher.
In Sakura, even if u hang $500/$1k, chances of getting them out is almost zero, unless u are rich handsome (just my opinion).

I have been quite a regular there and so far no hits but I know most of the girls there. Pls don’t ask me for names.. u can venture n find out urself.

Hi bro thanks for the infor . I don't know 🤷‍♀️ your was the big snake there so sorry about that anyway thanks for your kind feedback enjoy 😊

telegram
28-09-2022, 06:43 PM

bro not sure if you've observed this before too - i saw one of the DJs going into the male toilet last cubicle. I am assuming there is a guy in there but I didn't really verify that.

i really wonder how much flower she got hung that night.

rock hard
28-09-2022, 07:03 PM
bro not sure if you've observed this before too - i saw one of the DJs going into the male toilet last cubicle. I am assuming there is a guy in there but I didn't really verify that.

i really wonder how much flower she got hung that night.

Bro.. those girls always go that.. not just the DJs.. if u observed haha

Ladies cubicle? I duno.. mayb just one or two max in the tiny toilet. So they “always” rush in male toilet cubicle to relieve.. I seen it too many times but they won’t see ur stick la, don’t worry. They just quickly go in and head bend, go out

rock hard
28-09-2022, 07:06 PM
Bro.. those girls always go that.. not just the DJs.. if u observed haha

Ladies cubicle? I duno.. mayb just one or two max in the tiny toilet. So they “always” rush in male toilet cubicle to relieve.. I seen it too many times but they won’t see ur stick la, don’t worry. They just quickly go in and head bend, go out

I maybe wrong.. but defo no guy(S) in there.. they just needed to pee out those beers..

It’s is fishing joint honestly.. want actions then go Lisbo.. lol (used to choking K2 since 20 years back… with the local cais)

fallen11
28-09-2022, 07:59 PM

ya i would go for at least 7.5/10.:)

telegram
28-09-2022, 08:02 PM
I maybe wrong.. but defo no guy(S) in there.. they just needed to pee out those beers..

It’s is fishing joint honestly.. want actions then go Lisbo.. lol (used to choking K2 since 20 years back… with the local cais)

Oh I see. OKOK I thought there is a ladies toilet.

Anyway the toilet bowl is really filthy. Just saying.

fallen11
28-09-2022, 08:02 PM
How are the prices for drinks there? Any pub recommendation? (mod, delete this if you think should not be in Geylang thread).

sorry i havent went back to Joo Chiat since covid started.
according to bros in the forum
Pubs: Agun, bunker, pebbles. I'm sure there are other pubs there too but these 3 are the most popular ones.

shiroi
29-09-2022, 11:33 AM
Agun bucket 52 tower 65
Echo bucket 58 tower 70

So I guess Sk bunker 155 sbox pepper 156 , the price range js around there . Jug will be 32-34 range .

Depend you wan sing song or play pool . Agun 155 got pool
Echo bunker pepper can sing song
I think 155 can sing song too forget alreasy .
Sbox 156 I also forget . Only go before covid.

Johnlustcrown
30-09-2022, 08:20 AM
Bro, any recommendations for pub to get girls more easily? I going alone

ladyassasinato
30-09-2022, 03:46 PM

In principle : More popular or chio one, difficult to get. Not popular or not chio one, easy to get. Difficult to get one, pay more. Easy to get one, pay less. ;)

s@ms@m
01-10-2022, 05:57 AM

Try Agun… should be OK for lone ranger…

Deaths
01-10-2022, 08:36 PM
Anyone game to join up for pub 497 tonight?

Pm me.

SH149
02-10-2022, 04:09 PM
Hi Sakura can watch Football? TIA

telegram
02-10-2022, 09:21 PM
Hi Sakura can watch Football? TIA

if i'm not wrong there is one tv on the left playing soccer channel.

lasupgoh
02-10-2022, 11:09 PM
There also after midnight many balls 🏀 to see as well (,) (,)

nitin
06-10-2022, 06:04 PM
Went to 497 and been to U pub. U pub on Friday & 497 on weekday. I do not if it was coz it was weekday. There were not much people & the gals I suppose they were not FL. They were more friendly at 497 compare to U pub. Well it could b the different in day. But weekday with that kind of crowds. Time are really tough.

Someone mentioned. Yeah there are gals who still hv HDB commitment etc. I also do see them leave like around 11pm.

Different kind of fun.

fallen11
06-10-2022, 07:15 PM
Went to 497 and been to U pub. U pub on Friday & 497 on weekday. I do not if it was coz it was weekday. There were not much people & the gals I suppose they were not FL. They were more friendly at 497 compare to U pub. Well it could b the different in day. But weekday with that kind of crowds. Time are really tough.

Someone mentioned. Yeah there are gals who still hv HDB commitment etc. I also do see them leave like around 11pm.

Different kind of fun.

from what i heard:
many of the girls have real day jobs and are too busy to come during weekdays.

alohahadude
07-10-2022, 07:08 PM
Any lone ranger going 497 tonight?

jimmypang
08-10-2022, 12:52 PM
has any bros here managed to get lucky with 497 girls? or are they able to be tabao for reasonable rates?

princetakumi
10-10-2022, 07:53 PM
Anyone encountered before a girl rejecting 500/1000 ST?

Sootbird
10-10-2022, 08:03 PM
Anyone encountered before a girl rejecting 500/1000 ST?

U wan to be carrot go oversea and be one. Don come here telling ppl u offer this type of pricing for fl.

princetakumi
10-10-2022, 08:22 PM
Appreciate that but i am asking a question. All walks of life people here so i am just curious to know, maybe something to share. I can just keep quiet and look around. =)

lasupgoh
13-10-2022, 02:56 PM
Finally going to Sakura on The 19/10 after so many years hopefully don't disappointed me hope there like before happening can also tabao easy

abcitbats
13-10-2022, 05:13 PM
i think get a ticket to viet for fun and back is still cheaper

https://www.facebook.com/TheStraitsTimes/photos/a.10150602946322115/10158754858802115/

Appreciate that but i am asking a question. All walks of life people here so i am just curious to know, maybe something to share. I can just keep quiet and look around. =)

iluvmas
14-10-2022, 10:24 PM
i think get a ticket to viet for fun and back is still cheaper

https://www.facebook.com/TheStraitsTimes/photos/a.10150602946322115/10158754858802115/
So many joints open now. No need to stuck at geylang like upub etc. The beer in other places a cheaper with same fun.

fallen11
14-10-2022, 10:31 PM
So many joints open now. No need to stuck at geylang like upub etc. The beer in other places a cheaper with same fun.

like where? 497?

readysteady
17-10-2022, 11:50 PM
What does "HDB commmitments" mean?

Maybe he meant that these ladies are married to Singaporeans, so that they can stay here??

nitin
18-10-2022, 09:57 PM
What does "HDB commmitments" mean?

Actually I meant they are of certain age.

CoSmiCt
18-10-2022, 10:51 PM
just asking if anyone experience what i go through.

im not really new to the whole pub scene. when i was younger, i frequent siam dius n pubs.

then now when im older, i frequent pubs, recently keep going 497.

but all these years of chionging, i always seem to not have any gals accompany me. seldom i will have gal sit with me. many times i will go with frenz n i end up sitting alone while my frenz r having fun.

usually when that happens i just take it as that night just go out drink lor. but will find the situation quite strange la.

even now i go 497, the whole pub quite happening n got alot of gals, but i sit there alone sia. LOL!

anyway enough rant, seeking fellow chiongsters advice, any other pubs happening like 497 to intro?

(p.s. dont downvote me pls, my points very little liao...)

readysteady
18-10-2022, 11:35 PM
Maybe you have a bad name of not tipping the girl? Cannot be that your friends have girls but you don't have? Then you ask y9ur friends' girls to bring a girl for you?

Maybe try other pubs, other than 497?

im not really new to the whole pub scene. when i was younger, i frequent siam dius n pubs.

but all these years of chionging, i always seem to not have any gals accompany me. seldom i will have gal sit with me. many times i will go with frenz n i end up sitting alone while my frenz r having fun.

usually when that happens i just take it as that night just go out drink lor. but will find the situation quite strange la.

even now i go 497, the whole pub quite happening n got alot of gals, but i sit there alone sia. LOL!

anyway enough rant, seeking fellow chiongsters advice, any other pubs happening like 497 to intro?

CoSmiCt
19-10-2022, 01:27 AM
It's the opposite actually. I sometimes give tips to my frenz gal even when she accompany my fren n not me.

But nvm la, bo pian try not to think abt it, make myself feel sian only.

Maybe you have a bad name of not tipping the girl? Cannot be that your friends have girls but you don't have? Then you ask y9ur friends' girls to bring a girl for you?

Maybe try other pubs, other than 497?

GN007SG
19-10-2022, 07:26 AM

could be the vibe u r giving off. im not sure
try to look more interested in them
worst come to worst just ask them when they are not at other customer's table, just tell her you want to drink with her.
no need to wait for things to happen, make it happen

abcitbats
19-10-2022, 03:14 PM
maybe your face gave out the sian look thus the girls shall not disturb you?

whenever i gave the sian look, most girls would get the hint and not disturbed me although some girls would try to cheer me up

CoSmiCt
19-10-2022, 03:55 PM
very strange one ah. last week i go 497, drinks all i pay. then gals keep approaching my frenz. 1 of my fren still got 2 gals lor! lol!
then at the 1st 3 hrs i dont give sian face jus have a good time with my frenz lor, but during the last hr b4 i wanna leave i sure give sian face liao.

i also dunwan to depend on my frenz to have to get their gal to call their 'sister' to come accompany me, like i damn kelian like that. as a man need to keep some pride mah.

anyway im just ranting la. i dunwan to seem pathetic to u guys. just take it as thats the way it is.

maybe your face gave out the sian look thus the girls shall not disturb you?

whenever i gave the sian look, most girls would get the hint and not disturbed me although some girls would try to cheer me up

DannyW
19-10-2022, 06:12 PM
That’s weird, all my life chiong joo chiat or geylang pub, the girls sure come to talk no matter what my attitude is.

Are u sure u didn’t have any incident with any girl before? Most have group chat where they could share bad experiences with customers, your face may be posted there for warning to all.

Next time just try to give eye contact and smile with them? If still nothing happen then i also dunno what is going on, assuming u are not somehow blacklisted by them.

CoSmiCt
19-10-2022, 10:53 PM
Never leh. I am Mr goodguy. Last time got fren zao n never give tips, end up I give even though the gal didn't interact with me at all.

On the rare occasion that got gal with me I will give good tips.

I will try go there 1 more time, if really same experience again then I also dunno wad I do wrong sia.

Thx guys for the advice!

That’s weird, all my life chiong joo chiat or geylang pub, the girls sure come to talk no matter what my attitude is.

Are u sure u didn’t have any incident with any girl before? Most have group chat where they could share bad experiences with customers, your face may be posted there for warning to all.

Next time just try to give eye contact and smile with them? If still nothing happen then i also dunno what is going on, assuming u are not somehow blacklisted by them.

lasupgoh
19-10-2022, 11:10 PM
Now at 497 the day is still young

guybrush12
20-10-2022, 10:32 AM
Hi bros, kinda curious about sakura and joochiat bars. What time does the joochiat bars get busy and are there enough girls for fun?

Most hfj girls will go up stage for singing/dance/parade, is this the same for sakura? What time does the fun start for sakura?

My only baseline for comparison is 497, had quite a good time there, you guys recomendation no horse run haha

GN007SG
20-10-2022, 04:45 PM
The girls in JC usually hop around different shop each night
It is difficult to say what time it gets fun...

USDT
24-10-2022, 06:18 PM
Hi bros, kinda curious about sakura and joochiat bars. What time does the joochiat bars get busy and are there enough girls for fun?

Most hfj girls will go up stage for singing/dance/parade, is this the same for sakura? What time does the fun start for sakura?

My only baseline for comparison is 497, had quite a good time there, you guys recomendation no horse run haha

Sakura i would go 1am mostly very quiet am not sure why and all the ladies will just come to your table because there isn't many table patron left.

DannyW
24-10-2022, 09:24 PM

As far as I know JC bars start as early as 6pm. It gets crowded probably around 9pm but Girls usually leave around 11-12am to join the late crowd in Geylang.

Not sure how you define fun, you can try early 7-8pm so the girls won’t butterfly much.

supershaft
24-10-2022, 10:14 PM
As far as I know JC bars start as early as 6pm. It gets crowded probably around 9pm but Girls usually leave around 11-12am to join the late crowd in Geylang.

Not sure how you define fun, you can try early 7-8pm so the girls won’t butterfly much.

miss the good old days of JC... can juz drive along the lane and pick up some hot sexy viets winking at you and book a room to enjoy the tender meat... :D

Chiochio1
28-10-2022, 02:09 PM
Wow not bad ! 497 got DJ spinning instead of the single dancer dancing haha.. Place looked alive again when I visited last week.

Cheers brooo :D

Milo80
28-10-2022, 05:42 PM
Wow not bad ! 497 got DJ spinning instead of the single dancer dancing haha.. Place looked alive again when I visited last week.

Cheers brooo :D

Long time never hear from you :D
Is good to see back again...

Imperfectguy
29-10-2022, 01:25 AM
just curious, is 497 okay for solo or is better to go with a group?

WOOHOO
29-10-2022, 07:50 AM

WOO always solo de😛😛😛

Imperfectguy
29-10-2022, 07:17 PM
WOO always solo de😛😛😛

ahh,cause the last time i went there and saw mostly people in group de. Only i solo, then attracted a few girls attention to accompany me LOL

But some really joined for a few mins, then go another table. Only when see my drinks finishing then come back to ask for tips :confused:

WOOHOO
29-10-2022, 07:19 PM
ahh,cause the last time i went there and saw mostly people in group de. Only i solo, then attracted a few girls attention to accompany me LOL

But some really joined for a few mins, then go another table. Only when see my drinks finishing then come back to ask for tips :confused:
Just have fun 👍 😄 solo is fun de

Gemfindbro
29-10-2022, 08:55 PM

Their time is money, so if interested in a particular, show interest to the one and learn how to reject the rest. So you would not be guilt trip into tipping 3 girls that are at ur table for 2 minutes.

Edit: replied to wrong person, not woohoo, should be imperfectguy haha

Imperfectguy
29-10-2022, 09:04 PM

Yeah i always go solo de.. 497 and sakura haha :D

Chiochio1
30-10-2022, 11:40 AM

Always solo for me more fun unless my friends tagging along. :D

GN007SG
01-11-2022, 06:23 AM

Seems like pretty much similar experience to me
But some girls more auto come only short while no ask for tip others more thick skin

tmsm
01-11-2022, 07:52 PM
Yeah i always go solo de.. 497 and sakura haha :D

Bro you’re the guy wearing specs always wear black hoodie de ah hahaha

DannyW
03-11-2022, 11:54 AM
Bro look like upub or nearby bar also have the “normal” girls going to enjoy?
I Was surprised when seeing tiktok video of a viet girl that I briefly know (friend of friend) dancing with her friends in the pub. She got a decent day job and is quite unlikely to work as “hostess” there.

Shiofukis
03-11-2022, 03:30 PM
I Was surprised when seeing tiktok video of a viet girl that I briefly know (friend of friend) dancing with her friends in the pub. She got a decent day job and is quite unlikely to work as “hostess” there.

If u happened to have table beside them, buy them few towers of beer. They will be more than happy to “play and dance” with you all nite long…:p

Provided they dun come along with male companion!

WOOHOO
03-11-2022, 11:03 PM
If u happened to have table beside them, buy them few towers of beer. They will be more than happy to “play and dance” with you all nite long…:p

Expert la you sian charbo!👍👍👍😛😛😛

dragontank
04-11-2022, 09:58 AM
Guys.. normally what is the tapao rates there?

DannyW
04-11-2022, 03:31 PM

Thanks for sharing bro. I am not a regular of this area, so this is definitely something new.

This makes things more complicated when you approach the girls isn’t it. Dunno whether they are just customers or need tips at the end, more complicated if their male companion joining later. Or sometime the “companion” is just another bro trying sian charbo like everyone haha. Interesting place indeed.

4Dguru
04-11-2022, 03:40 PM
Guys.. normally what is the tapao rates there?

Depends where u tabao…. Dun think you can tabao at 497. Usually $50 +$150/$250 at JC/Geylang pub for ST :D

telegram
04-11-2022, 04:32 PM
Depends where u tabao…. Dun think you can tabao at 497. Usually $50 +$150/$250 at JC/Geylang pub for ST :D

which JC pubs got gals that can tb?

4Dguru
04-11-2022, 04:45 PM
which JC pubs got gals that can tb?

The pub with the most girls :D

telegram
04-11-2022, 05:00 PM
The pub with the most girls :D

lol i assume Agun?

fallen11
04-11-2022, 05:58 PM

Got decent day job doesnt mean cant be hostess.
know a lot of them doubling as freelance hostesses at night after their day jobs. Not sayin that "she must be 1 too".
1 Viet girl can work 2-3 jobs daily one. Its not uncommon.

Chiochio1
04-11-2022, 06:21 PM

Ya so far 497 hard to Dabao. Unless you aim those new gals then maybe got abit of chance. More chance @ Upub & Saigon though :D:D

Imperfectguy
05-11-2022, 01:50 AM
Bro you’re the guy wearing specs always wear black hoodie de ah hahaha

Nope , wrong person haha

Imperfectguy
05-11-2022, 01:51 AM
Their time is money, so if interested in a particular, show interest to the one and learn how to reject the rest. So you would not be guilt trip into tipping 3 girls that are at ur table for 2 minutes.

Edit: replied to wrong person, not woohoo, should be imperfectguy haha

Hahaha it's okay.. thanks for the tip, will slowly learn how to reject the rest :D

4Dguru
05-11-2022, 01:54 AM
lol i assume Agun?

So clever . Must be drinking 紅字牛奶🥛since young :D

SH149
05-11-2022, 05:02 PM
Tonight Joo chiat drink Anyone

dragontank
06-11-2022, 06:55 PM
Hi bro... Normally do u still tip the girl if she is yr gf?.. Recently just managed to get a JC girl as gf... But I still tip her as I know she need the money too...

Shiofukis
07-11-2022, 08:01 AM
Hi bro... Normally do u still tip the girl if she is yr gf?.. Recently just managed to get a JC girl as gf... But I still tip her as I know she need the money too...

How you will feel when she got groped by other customers?

princetakumi
07-11-2022, 06:50 PM
Which pub?

princetakumi
07-11-2022, 07:33 PM
How you will feel when she got groped by other customers?

Yes, that right. Initially it seems like you beat other guys to it, a great sense of satisfactory but It brings alot of unnecessary worries to your life. How many times a week can you be there, can you pick her from work everyday? Won't she meet that spurge on her? How can she resist and how will she react. Earning money is her main objective and there's surely someone doing anything he can to up your girl. How much you tip her isnt really important because she really likes you. Just take it easy like "Ni qin wo yuan". You can never fight the mountain out there, people driving lambo, owns 3 houses, unlimited overseas vacation, spending grands on casino.

fallen11
07-11-2022, 07:34 PM
Which pub?

i see what you are thinking:D

princetakumi
07-11-2022, 07:37 PM
Rather you be a boyfriend of a girl that go back for good. Lead a simple life with no commitments/debts. Has a good family. Not comparing anything against her peers. Thats the type you should actually "tip"

princetakumi
07-11-2022, 07:40 PM
i see what you are thinking:D

Shhhhh.. you know i know

dragontank
08-11-2022, 10:32 AM
These kind of games we need not be too serious on it.. after all I am married but just need some spice in my routine life .. brothers who r marrierd will usually face the same issue

horneydoggie
16-11-2022, 08:37 AM
Maybe he kena Vietnam pho gongtau
Last time was tomyum soup people kena
Now upgrade pho liao 😂

kwh79
18-11-2022, 11:51 PM
Tried out 277 1st floor HFJ.
Beer at $30/jug
Flower min $50
2 Viets, the rest at least 6 PRC

2nd floor is KTV :D

liketosleep
20-11-2022, 12:33 PM
Saw from WeChat people nearby this Yuki from Vietnam keep asking people to support her at 277 Geylang Road. She claims she can sing songs and can introduce her friends. She speaks Chinese. She selfie herself crossing the busy roads and wonder why last Saturday so quiet. School holidays started. Many men went overseas for family vacations and cheong in Malaysia, Thailand and Japan.

fallen11
20-11-2022, 06:25 PM
Saw from WeChat people nearby this Yuki from Vietnam keep asking people to support her at 277 Geylang Road. She claims she can sing songs and can introduce her friends. She speaks Chinese. She selfie herself crossing the busy roads and wonder why last Saturday so quiet. School holidays started. Many men went overseas for family vacations and cheong in Malaysia, Thailand and Japan.

277 Geylang Road is what concept?
just pub or KTV rooms?:confused:

xgal69
20-11-2022, 10:29 PM
Went 497 recently few times after seeing the forum.
I don't remember seeing Candy as fellow bro describe

Shiofukis
21-11-2022, 09:12 AM
Anyone got the price list for new Shanghai at former honeyland at lor 27?

WOOHOO
21-11-2022, 09:24 AM
Anyone got the price list for new Shanghai at former honeyland at lor 27?

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php?p=21683226&postcount=431

Good de mornings! 😛😛😛

Shiofukis
21-11-2022, 09:27 AM
https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php?p=21683226&postcount=431

Good de mornings! 😛😛😛

Thank You :p

WOOHOO
21-11-2022, 09:31 AM
Thank You :p

Welcome wor! :D

benjm85
21-11-2022, 12:40 PM

This girl used to do massage de..now change over to work pub

WOOHOO
21-11-2022, 12:59 PM
This girl used to do massage de..now change over to work pub

Swee anot? Playability good? 😛😛😛

benjm85
21-11-2022, 02:20 PM
Swee anot? Playability good? 😛😛😛

Er ok lor…can see her tiktok here.

https://www.tiktok.com/@wechatidyukisingle1998?_t=8XX7QYp6K3t&_r=1

WOOHOO
21-11-2022, 02:52 PM

Kamsiahamida! 😛😛😛

lyster
21-11-2022, 04:06 PM
Hello guys. Been a while since last chiong.

Can I check for a place like U Pub, what are the tipping rates like, and what should you expect?

Don't want to overtip/undertip.

Thank you!

xgal69
21-11-2022, 05:11 PM
U pub i just give 30. Unless one dun butterfly and stay all the way till she say need to go. i give 50
Quite straight forward for me. They allow me to hug.

Just be careful dun show your wallet. I encounter one that snatch money from my wallet

ImBondJBond
21-11-2022, 06:00 PM

Haha.. that's Yuki, used to work in Chinatown. i love her videos, funny and cute. Visited her once: no chemistry, never returned :p

Chiochio1
21-11-2022, 07:16 PM
Yo bros

Anyone know can watch World Cup @ 497? Been awhile
I visit this place Liao :D

Cheers …

kopicsuitai
21-11-2022, 08:29 PM
Yo bros

Cheers …

+1 I also want to know 😋

fallen11
21-11-2022, 08:51 PM
me wanna know too
497 got world cup to watch live?
How about upub?
or other pubs in geylang?:confused:

Aglat
22-11-2022, 02:27 PM
Yo bros

Cheers …

confirm can.... :D:D

benjm85
22-11-2022, 04:20 PM
Lol now ktv all go watch world cup, nobody call girls haha

WOOHOO
22-11-2022, 05:05 PM

You at which KTV now?😛😛😛

Chiochio1
22-11-2022, 07:06 PM
Went to 497 last night.

Yes can watch World Cup ! :D

Not bad lol …

Cheerssss …

WOOHOO
22-11-2022, 07:11 PM
Went to 497 last night.

Yes can watch World Cup ! :D

Not bad lol …

Cheerssss …

You there now ah?😛😛😛

Chiochio1
23-11-2022, 04:44 PM
I’m there during the England match. Don’t mind go there chill drink watch soccer. See when you free to join next time haha ..

fallen11
23-11-2022, 08:40 PM

pub la not ktv
girl also not enough when full house

Aglat
24-11-2022, 12:39 AM
You there now ah?😛😛😛

On the spot...497

Aglat
24-11-2022, 12:42 AM
Went 497 recently few times after seeing the forum.
I don't remember seeing Candy as fellow bro describe
Tonight she is in Yellow top n skirt

Aglat
24-11-2022, 12:50 AM
me wanna know too
497 got world cup to watch live?
How about upub?
or other pubs in geylang?:confused:
Yes 497 got world cup to watch

ladyassasinato
24-11-2022, 01:41 PM
Tonight she is in Yellow top n skirt

Small gal with big boobs. Sometime wear spec, sometime dun. :D

She doing online business, selling clothes. :D

WOOHOO
24-11-2022, 09:20 PM
On the spot...497

WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍

xgal69
30-11-2022, 01:19 PM
Small gal with big boobs. Sometime wear spec, sometime dun. :D

She doing online business, selling clothes. :D

Will keep a look out. Thanks

4Dguru
03-12-2022, 11:16 PM
Netherlands 🇳🇱 1:0 🇺🇸 America

Anyone at 497 tonight?

horneydoggie
05-12-2022, 10:32 PM
Any bros around geylang pubs ?😅

KangTuo
06-12-2022, 03:05 AM
Haha.. that's Yuki, used to work in Chinatown. i love her videos, funny and cute. Visited her once: no chemistry, never returned :p

prior chinatown, she was in elephant where I look for her several times.
now she switched line, no more +50 special from her liao :(

forastart2
06-12-2022, 06:16 AM
prior chinatown, she was in elephant where I look for her several times.
now she switched line, no more +50 special from her liao :(

Haha yup bro she used to be the last batch at elephant spa with Apple they all, perky ass when u doggie her, used to be one of her regular also since she was there till at Chinatown hdb area. Always asking people to find her for drinks nowadays, but still able rub n press, other activities have to be able match her pricing.

M.T.G.o.D
06-12-2022, 10:12 PM
Anyone knows if Sakura @ Geylang airs World Cup matches? Thinking of popping by to drink a jug and watch the game

kwh79
07-12-2022, 05:13 PM
Anyone knows if Sakura @ Geylang airs World Cup matches? Thinking of popping by to drink a jug and watch the game

Yes. One big screen and 2 small tv screens.

counchpotato
10-12-2022, 10:49 PM
anyone in 497bor sakura watching football

GN007SG
11-12-2022, 12:53 PM
a few days ago went to try out sakura
end up was very disappointed
a friend who joined me later shared the same opinion

maybe its our first time visiting a viet hfj
while i understand this is a hfj and that girls will probably only entertain the regulars but this is the first place i have been to that has 0 service.
i even had to open my own beer bottles...

readysteady
11-12-2022, 10:27 PM

while i understand this is a hfj and that girls will probably only entertain the regulars but this is the first place i have been to that has 0 service.

I hope you didn't tip any girls..

kwh79
11-12-2022, 10:49 PM

the waitresses and managers are in charge of getting the beer orders and if you indicate to them that you need girls, then they will intro the girls to your table. No girl will automatically go to a table with an unfamiliar face especially since this place has lots of regulars. They don't have LDs here nor tipping. Its a matter of confirmed flowers from confirmed customers vs risking no flowers from entertaining new customer.

Still its quite surprising. The waitresses will normally do that for all customers. But for sure after you turn regular, then you don't have to think about this. People will automatically open for you and attempt to make it continuous flow of beer. :D

However after 12midnight, then there will be girls coming in from Joo Chiat to join their own customers. So don't mistake them for the inhouse girls.