PDA

View Full Version : Pub At Geylang

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Goodkid
15-08-2022, 10:23 PM
[QUOTE=4455;21552183]

Wahlao, so chio you never notice ah? Must take a closer look next time you go. :p

Wow really chio.
I went there alone once, think I saw her.
Next time go must see more clearly.

ladyassasinato
15-08-2022, 10:47 PM
I here now with ruby :cool::D

Chio or not. :D

ladyassasinato
15-08-2022, 10:50 PM
[QUOTE=ladyassasinato;21553029]

Wow really chio.
I went there alone once, think I saw her.
Next time go must see more clearly.

But now she put on weigh a bit, look chubby. Our fault lah, always buy her good food and drink with her. :o

16-08-2022, 08:24 AM
Chio or not. :D

I like Ayaka Muto best :D

honestly, I like Tina best follow by Ivy. Ruby ok la tallest among all, i ask her play what song she will play. yesterday dance on platform with a superwoman cosplay girl forgot whats her name :confused: also not bad looking

ladyassasinato
16-08-2022, 12:11 PM
For me is Ivy and Candy. :D

MisterPiakPiak
16-08-2022, 12:53 PM
Noticed the girls in the pubs have their own "groups" like the dancer & another tall one are 1 & candy with another are another whereby the other randoms are non groups...

ladyassasinato
16-08-2022, 02:09 PM
Noticed the girls in the pubs have their own "groups" like the dancer & another tall one are 1 & candy with another are another whereby the other randoms are non groups...

True, some gals come to me and talk bad other gals. Boh bian, 有人的地方就有江湖,有江湖当然就有帮派。:p

4Dguru
16-08-2022, 02:31 PM
Yesterday not crowded… got one big supporter hang many garlands…:p

16-08-2022, 04:33 PM
Yesterday not crowded… got one big supporter hang many garlands…:p

you there yesterday?

i only hang 2 $50. :p
must support the botak abit.

Chiochio1
16-08-2022, 05:24 PM
FR for U Pub :D

Since everyone keep talking about 497, shared something different today :D

Explored U pub @ around 10pm last night. One tower around $75 & this place definitely attracts late crowd, only 5 to 6 tables when I arrived. A few gals approached me, quality average only so chill drink and enjoy DJ spinning first. I still prefer 497 gals though in term of the quality. U pub more like a place to catch wild Pokémon lol.

Anyway around 12 ish more & more freelancers & customers arrived & pub is sizeable enough to dance too. I do see some hidden gems & had total 3 gals for the night. Just note one of my gal asked me $100 flower :eek: for a 10 mins dice game. Just act blur tell them we will tip before we leave can Liao.

Total damage for the night: 2x towers + $30 tip + $20 x 2 tips

Cheers broossss

kopicsuitai
16-08-2022, 05:38 PM
For me is Ivy and Candy. :D

Ohh I like candy 😁 haven’t met ivy yet though

Milo80
16-08-2022, 06:54 PM

Explored U pub @ around 10pm last night. One tower around $75 & this place definitely attracts late crowd, only 5 to 6 tables when I arrived. A few gals approached me, quality average only so chill drink and enjoy DJ spinning first. I still prefer 497 gals though in term of the quality. U pub more like a place to catch wild Pokémon lol.

Anyway around 12 ish more & more freelancers & customers arrived & pub is sizeable enough to dance too. I do see some hidden gems & had total 3 gals for the night. Just note one of my gal asked me $100 flower :eek: for a 10 mins dice game. Just act blur tell them we will tip before we leave can Liao.

Cheers broossss

Power! Sorry unable to pop by!
Definitely will go explore with you again!
Enjoy the Sunday night at 497

Masquerader93
16-08-2022, 07:05 PM

Cheers broossss

Where is this U Pub?

Nvm please ignore the stupid question, just did a quick google search

Chiochio1
16-08-2022, 07:08 PM
Power! Sorry unable to pop by!
Definitely will go explore with you again!
Enjoy the Sunday night at 497

Likewise !! No worries. Always got next time :D

Shiofukis
16-08-2022, 07:08 PM

Cheers broossss

After midnight, one bucket Heineken costs $75. Not sure for tower beer. Girls were from Joo chiat where they ended their session around 12 plus.

Chiochio1
16-08-2022, 07:10 PM
Where is this U Pub?

791 Geylang road

4Dguru
16-08-2022, 07:11 PM
you there yesterday?

i only hang 2 $50. :p
must support the botak abit.

Who’s botak? Your drinking buddy ?

ladyassasinato
16-08-2022, 07:26 PM
Ohh I like candy 😁 haven’t met ivy yet though

Ivy more chio while Candy more big boobs (you should know lah).:p

16-08-2022, 08:25 PM
Who’s botak? Your drinking buddy ?

The boss. Wear specs short short one. I call him ah yang

16-08-2022, 08:26 PM

Ivy yesterday last day liaos.

4Dguru
16-08-2022, 08:27 PM
The boss. Wear specs short short one. I call him ah yang

OIC. Nice guy….:p

ladyassasinato
16-08-2022, 08:30 PM

Aiyoh, when will she be back? :D

Masquerader93
17-08-2022, 01:18 AM
Was about tonight and wasn’t too convinced by the bars along the stretch tbh, not sure if I’ve set my expectations too high?

sakura: Had a tower here + hung a couple of flowers but seems like all the girls there already have regulars and I wasn’t going to get anywhere unless I “established” a rep… To be fair I saw girls still coming in intermittently when I left at 11:30ish so perhaps I left too fast

Went back 497 and U-pub afterwards looking for a better time but…

497: Received the friendliest reception at this bar but no dancers tonight + girls weren’t really my type so only had a look, didn’t go in

U-pub: same here, had a look but didn’t go in. A couple of tables seemed to be having fun but the ratio was super unbalanced so didn’t feel like there was a point going in either

4Dguru
17-08-2022, 01:28 AM
Was about tonight and wasn’t too convinced by the bars along the stretch tbh, not sure if I’ve set my expectations too high?

sakura: Had a tower here + hung a couple of flowers but seems like all the girls there already have regulars and I wasn’t going to get anywhere unless I “established” a rep… To be fair I saw girls still coming in intermittently when I left at 11:30ish so perhaps I left too fast

Went back 497 and U-pub afterwards looking for a better time but…

497: Received the friendliest reception at this bar but no dancers tonight + girls weren’t really my type so only had a look, didn’t go in

U-pub: same here, had a look but didn’t go in. A couple of tables seemed to be having fun but the ratio was super unbalanced so didn’t feel like there was a point going in either

Time? For U pub, u must wait for Joo chiat girls to finish work… other than that… sucks thumbs lol ��

For 497, u must understand that 99% of girls are LTPH.. got ox or em be at home… left 1 % walk in freelancer.

Shiofukis
17-08-2022, 01:34 AM
Aiyo … why so troublesome… go to one of the pub in Joo chiat .. guaranteed can hoot for $200-$300 short time… rubba $20.

Masquerader93
17-08-2022, 01:41 AM
Aiyo … why so troublesome… go to one of the pub in Joo chiat .. guaranteed can hoot for $200-$300 short time… rubba $20.

Any recommendations??

Masquerader93
17-08-2022, 01:42 AM
Time? For U pub, u must wait for Joo chiat girls to finish work… other than that… sucks thumbs lol ��

For 497, u must understand that 99% of girls are LTPH.. got ox or em be at home… left 1 % walk in freelancer.

Was there slightly before 12 to be fair, so probably too early? What time does it start getting lively at U-pub then?

Chiochio1
17-08-2022, 07:31 AM
Was there slightly before 12 to be fair, so probably too early? What time does it start getting lively at U-pub then?

After 12 plus then the freelancers will slowly reach U pub haha. If U pub not so happening, can walk to Saigon look see look see. Just beside U pub. :D

17-08-2022, 08:25 AM
Aiyoh, when will she be back? :D

she still in sg but quit to maybe go into F&B. injured liver by drinking every night. :(

17-08-2022, 08:26 AM
OIC. Nice guy….:p

ya, easy going guy so sometimes he ask to help support i will support:D

ladyassasinato
17-08-2022, 08:33 AM
she still in sg but quit to maybe go into F&B. injured liver by drinking every night. :(

True, those gals there drink like mad. Hope her all the best. :D

17-08-2022, 08:46 AM
True, those gals there drink like mad. Hope her all the best. :D

yep, I will update you if she be back in night scenes

ladyassasinato
17-08-2022, 08:46 AM
yep, I will update you if she be back in night scenes

Thank you bro. :D

MisterPiakPiak
17-08-2022, 11:12 AM

Yes & 1 of them (you know I know) just collected bto keys not long ago.

MisterPiakPiak
17-08-2022, 11:13 AM

That's why sometimes try to be understandable they drink plain water when playing dice or 123

AgentA
17-08-2022, 11:53 AM
Went last night to explore.. my gal tell me tip min $100 so I just give and after realise is not market rate.. knn

17-08-2022, 11:57 AM
That's why sometimes try to be understandable they drink plain water when playing dice or 123

I always tell them to zhat lat drink since they working. At my table they seldom will drink alot i observe they go other tables sometimes need to drink 3 cups at least. :(

17-08-2022, 12:04 PM
Went last night to explore.. my gal tell me tip min $100 so I just give and after realise is not market rate.. knn

you mean eastern?

ladyassasinato
17-08-2022, 12:20 PM

Do you know her name. We can feedback to the boss to take action. ;)

WOOHOO
17-08-2022, 12:44 PM

So you are the rich uncle ah🤣🤣🤣🤣😛😛😛

MisterPiakPiak
17-08-2022, 01:51 PM
I think those are the ones who try to squeeze as much money for the shortest period of time & will pub-hop (freelance) after all they're only here for 30 days max.
Those $30 ones will be at the same pub for long haul hence they'd rather get $30 from each table steady daily (there are at least 14 tables so at least $420 per day).
Anyways, I hope to try the ktv room at L2, wondering which girl will go up to entertain me & what kind of playability. So if bros wanna join me can PM me & we can arrange.

wind08
17-08-2022, 04:17 PM
PM you. Enjoy. :D

Hi,can share? Looking to try out 497. Tired of the normal KTV. Thanks!

Gemfindbro
17-08-2022, 08:55 PM
I am really interested to join some bros here for some drinks in geylang haha. Been going to ktv like L9,supreme, leo, Level1&2, empire and many others my whole life. Also siamdius often (mon to sun) and giving $100 flowers. Feel like its really waste of money.

Looking to go to my first pub in geylang but no friends interested. Haha.

4Dguru
17-08-2022, 10:03 PM
I am really interested to join some bros here for some drinks in geylang haha. Been going to ktv like L9,supreme, leo, Level1&2, empire and many others my whole life. Also siamdius often (mon to sun) and giving $100 flowers. Feel like its really waste of money.

don’t come to Geylang side. U already in champion league why bother to come and play in Europa league :p ?

Chiochio1
17-08-2022, 10:10 PM
don’t come to Geylang side. U already in champion league why bother to come and play in Europa league :p ?

Well said :D

GN007SG
17-08-2022, 10:32 PM
looks like time to sip sip go down and spot all the samsters here hohoho :D

GN007SG
17-08-2022, 10:35 PM

quite true for upub
went once when they just reopened like 2mths ago, it was quite disappointing
until after 12 when more girls came but the ratio of customer vs gals was bad

i guess it has improved now

GN007SG
17-08-2022, 10:36 PM

sakura: Had a tower here + hung a couple of flowers but seems like all the girls there already have regulars and I wasn’t going to get anywhere unless I “established” a rep…

seems like a common thing in viet joints..
had a few some encounters in JC

nitin
17-08-2022, 10:58 PM

I have been reading this thread. I was from the club V and lor44 era.
Ever since the re open of night life after covid. I have been going KTV. With friends…..
But there are nights when 1 person cannot go KTV. So have to visit pubs

Then also club in financial difficulties so have to play in Europa league. :D

Masquerader93
17-08-2022, 11:53 PM

Thanks for the tip hahaha went to JC tonight and had a pretty good time!

Got there about 8 and did a stroll down the lane to scout where to drink - in the end decided on this place called Echo simply because they seemed to have the best ratio

Overall I think there are a couple of girls which are not bad there but nothing spectacular. Spoke to the mummy and she suggested tip of 30-40, when I asked the girl who was with me what was the norm she quoted 50 though.

Felt that girl was trying to push it but at the same time she was super engaging + high playability so decided to just give it to her.

Might try a few of the other pubs around over the next few weeks!

kopicsuitai
18-08-2022, 12:19 AM

haahah yea man ;)

kopicsuitai
18-08-2022, 12:22 AM

alamak wasted, i din get to meet her :(

HallandManCity
18-08-2022, 01:03 AM

Me Too. I find the 100 flowers at Siamdiu on the highside.Not value for monies.

If you or anyone heading down. Please PM me.

18-08-2022, 08:34 AM
I think those are the ones who try to squeeze as much money for the shortest period of time & will pub-hop (freelance) after all they're only here for 30 days max.
Those $30 ones will be at the same pub for long haul hence they'd rather get $30 from each table steady daily (there are at least 14 tables so at least $420 per day).
Anyways, I hope to try the ktv room at L2, wondering which girl will go up to entertain me & what kind of playability. So if bros wanna join me can PM me & we can arrange.

if go ktv at eastern L2, i think u go honeyland beside better. Eastern L2 normally empty as all the girls prefer to be downstairs and they dont have booking concept meaning you get a girl up she will go back downstairs until you call her up again. My honest opinion to Eastern boss too and he replied that downstairs more happening if I ask the girls all go up downstairs no girls liaos. :D Normally I go L2 i will call my own regulars along

4Dguru
18-08-2022, 09:08 AM
I have been reading this thread. I was from the club V and lor44 era.
Ever since the re open of night life after covid. I have been going KTV. With friends…..
But there are nights when 1 person cannot go KTV. So have to visit pubs

Then also club in financial difficulties so have to play in Europa league. :D

Last time pre Covid can 1 pax ordered 1 tower and rubba in KTV room.. no so Seong. Now cannot lah. What’s I mean is don’t spoil market by give $100 tips (see earlier posts). Hanging of garlands… are totally different… :p

Shiofukis
18-08-2022, 09:24 AM
Thanks for the tip hahaha went to JC tonight and had a pretty good time!

Got there about 8 and did a stroll down the lane to scout where to drink - in the end decided on this place called Echo simply because they seemed to have the best ratio

Overall I think there are a couple of girls which are not bad there but nothing spectacular. Spoke to the mummy and she suggested tip of 30-40, when I asked the girl who was with me what was the norm she quoted 50 though.

Felt that girl was trying to push it but at the same time she was super engaging + high playability so decided to just give it to her.

Might try a few of the other pubs around over the next few weeks!

Echo used to be a happening place…. Long long time ago .. where the MMS were Mary and Viet Tuyen. Every time police will like to visit this joint :p

Their upstairs KTV rooms opened or not?

MisterPiakPiak
18-08-2022, 09:55 AM
if go ktv at eastern L2, i think u go honeyland beside better. Eastern L2 normally empty as all the girls prefer to be downstairs and they dont have booking concept meaning you get a girl up she will go back downstairs until you call her up again. My honest opinion to Eastern boss too and he replied that downstairs more happening if I ask the girls all go up downstairs no girls liaos. :D Normally I go L2 i will call my own regulars along

Honeyland beside have ktv room style? Or its same as eastern open concept? How are the girls like? Sorry hope you can educate me lol

Chiochio1
18-08-2022, 12:31 PM
Honeyland beside have ktv room style? Or its same as eastern open concept? How are the girls like? Sorry hope you can educate me lol

Once you go up honeyland level 2, you will see a smaller size version open concept like eastern. Level 2 also just renovated after covid & got ktv rooms too (around 6 to 8 if I can remember) :D Ktv rooms are relatively clean.

Gals standard cannot compare to those popular joints, I would say only average and playability still ok depend on the batch and your luck I guess. Most gals age tend to be around late 20s but still got some syt depend on the batch lol.

I went 4 to 5 months ago (twice), my bros were squeezing the gals tits & auto roaming in the room liao. I am the lucky one where my gal playability damn high !! She took out my dick and blowjob me. She even wore a skirt without panties and jokingly opened her leg wide showing her CB in-front of me, I almost insert my dick in front of my bros. Sadly drink seh liao dick not so hard so never perform live show to my bros. Haha. Live is short ! Enjoy ! :D

Cheers broossss

18-08-2022, 01:14 PM
Once you go up honeyland level 2, you will see a smaller size version open concept like eastern. Level 2 also just renovated after covid & got ktv rooms too (around 6 to 8 if I can remember) :D Ktv rooms are relatively clean.

Gals standard cannot compare to those popular joints, I would say only average and playability still ok depend on the batch and your luck I guess. Most gals age tend to be around late 20s but still got some syt depend on the batch lol.

I went 4 to 5 months ago (twice), my bros were squeezing the gals tits & auto roaming in the room liao. I am the lucky one where my gal playability damn high !! She took out my dick and blowjob me. She even wore a skirt without panties and jokingly opened her leg wide showing her CB in-front of me, I almost insert my dick in front of my bros. Sadly drink seh liao dick not so hard so never perform live show to my bros. Haha. Live is short ! Enjoy ! :D

Cheers broossss

Right on, sometimes i ask them come over eastern and drink with me too.

MisterPiakPiak
18-08-2022, 01:21 PM

Cheers broossss

Awesome! Thanks!
Looking for light-minded brothers (with light-minded cashflow estimated $200 per pax) to go together, hopefully Monday after work ends.
Please PM me.

Masquerader93
18-08-2022, 01:41 PM
Echo used to be a happening place…. Long long time ago .. where the MMS were Mary and Viet Tuyen. Every time police will like to visit this joint :p

Their upstairs KTV rooms opened or not?

Yup I think it is - was wondering why so many girls were going to the toilet and for so long until I saw the strategically placed stairs lol

Chiochio1
18-08-2022, 02:17 PM
Ps guys ! This will be a very long FRs .. Haha :D

FR for Coliseum KTV Karaoke Lounge饮酒满杯吧

Last night randomly got feel so decided to head down to Coliseum. Reached around 10ish & ordered one bucket of Krombacher beer. Thanks to bro telegram comment previously 5 big bottles of Krombacher almost like one tower. Shiok ! Once entering the place, the manager Molly super friendly and guided me to a table. She will lean & rub her neh neh close to me while I ordering my beer. PR skill damn Zai and she is the prettiest Liao. Haha.

Lucky no one sing last night as they were playing a long disco remix in the system. There’s also 2 ktv rooms inside Coliseum, heard min spending around $300 to $400 can’t remember.

Got around 7 to 9 gals, only the Molly and 1 more gal are more better looking, the rest average but quite entertaining la. Since I alone, made some friends and clear my bucket around 12am.

Total damage: $20 x 2 tips for 2 gals + 1 bucket

Chiochio1
18-08-2022, 02:18 PM
FR for 497

Night is young so decided to walk down to 497. Told one of the gal I going down to chill. Reached around 12ish, only front area were occupied, back area empty no one liao. Support the gal with one bucket heard they got some KPI to meet. Drank with my gal awhile, nothing happening so kept my bucket and decided for round 3 @ U pub. ;)

Total damage: 1 bucket

Chiochio1
18-08-2022, 02:20 PM
FR for U pub

Reached U pub around 1am. Wow almost full house liao. Happening !! Ordered 1 bucket to chill & suddenly saw a familiar face. Met this gal during my first virgin trip @ 497 before and she is just so my type, small build and cute cute kind. We auto hug each other like long lost friend. I am definitely abit high by now !! At first just normal talk cock chill drink session with her. Soon we started kissing and we kiss even more when she was resting on my lap. Damn good gfe & we just keep making out. She wore a short dress & my notti hand keep rubbing her small boob and soon I found my hand around her thigh area and outside her panties. Stroked stoked her panties abit she never reject ! Wow damn song & I am lucky I guess. Abit regretted should just slowly insert my finger inside her pussy. Haha… Overall I had fun with this gal. My red notes burn finished liao, only gave her $30, she definitely deserve more. Oh well… :D

Total damage: 1 bucket + $30 tips

Cheers broossss

ladyassasinato
18-08-2022, 02:51 PM
Ps guys ! This will be a very long FRs .. Haha :D

FR for Coliseum KTV Karaoke Lounge饮酒满杯吧

Last night randomly got feel so decided to head down to Coliseum. Reached around 10ish & ordered one bucket of Krombacher beer. Thanks to bro telegram comment previously 5 big bottles of Krombacher almost like one tower. Shiok ! Once entering the place, the manager Molly super friendly and guided me to a table. She will lean & rub her neh neh close to me while I ordering my beer. PR skill damn Zai and she is the prettiest Liao. Haha.

Lucky no one sing last night as they were playing a long disco remix in the system. There’s also 2 ktv rooms inside Coliseum, heard min spending around $300 to $400 can’t remember.

Got around 7 to 9 gals, only the Molly and 1 more gal are more better looking, the rest average but quite entertaining la. Since I alone, made some friends and clear my bucket around 12am.

Total damage: $20 x 2 tips for 2 gals + 1 bucket

True, lucky no one is singing. Really buay tah han those singers. :p

NZL97
18-08-2022, 04:07 PM
Went 497 last night between 8 to 10 pm, think gals more than client n quality of gals are average. The playability of the gals which I observed also for other tables is not high leh, is it bcos I was too early there? I was also pestered to order another tower as the gal said after 10pm, the tower price will increase from 70 to 80, any regular bros can verify this? Overall a nice place to chill, will check out coliseum ktv n honey ktv next

MisterPiakPiak
18-08-2022, 04:52 PM
Yes, there's the happy hour & standard hour hence the price difference. I'd always order in buckets as I prefer to drink from bottle than tap.

4Dguru
18-08-2022, 05:38 PM
Went 497 last night between 8 to 10 pm, think gals more than client n quality of gals are average. The playability of the gals which I observed also for other tables is not high leh, is it bcos I was too early there? I was also pestered to order another tower as the gal said after 10pm, the tower price will increase from 70 to 80, any regular bros can verify this? Overall a nice place to chill, will check out coliseum ktv n honey ktv next

For 497 cut off time is after 10pm extra $10 for all beer bottles or Tower. 9pm and 12 midnight for Sakura and U Pub. Coliseum all nite long ……same price

Shiofukis
18-08-2022, 05:40 PM
Yup I think it is - was wondering why so many girls were going to the toilet and for so long until I saw the strategically placed stairs lol

Both front and rear got staircases leading to KTV rooms…:p

Gemfindbro
18-08-2022, 06:28 PM
Any bros going down anywhere today?

telegram
19-08-2022, 09:43 AM
FR for U pub

Reached U pub around 1am. Wow almost full house liao. Happening !! Ordered 1 bucket to chill & suddenly saw a familiar face. Met this gal during my first virgin trip @ 497 before and she is just so my type, small build and cute cute kind. We auto hug each other like long lost friend. I am definitely abit high by now !! At first just normal talk cock chill drink session with her. Soon we started kissing and we kiss even more when she was resting on my lap. Damn good gfe & we just keep making out. She wore a short dress & my notti hand keep rubbing her small boob and soon I found my hand around her thigh area and outside her panties. Stroked stoked her panties abit she never reject ! Wow damn song & I am lucky I guess. Abit regretted should just slowly insert my finger inside her pussy. Haha… Overall I had fun with this gal. My red notes burn finished liao, only gave her $30, she definitely deserve more. Oh well… :D

Total damage: 1 bucket + $30 tips

Cheers broossss

Wow bro one night 3 rounds, great form! Glad you enjoyed yourself.

19-08-2022, 11:44 AM
Both front and rear got staircases leading to KTV rooms…:p

20 years ago is the only KTV i go, best in Joo Chiat in my opinion, Mary and Serene the mom and daughter mamasan combo until this 2 staircases bring down their era. Last time already have Sg and Malaysian Chinese hostress where you can play anything u want and right opposite is hotel already

telegram
19-08-2022, 11:59 AM
True, lucky no one is singing. Really buay tah han those singers. :p

i was there singing last night leh did you hear? :p:p

ladyassasinato
19-08-2022, 12:00 PM
20 years ago is the only KTV i go, best in Joo Chiat in my opinion, Mary and Serene the mom and daughter mamasan combo until this 2 staircases bring down their era. Last time already have Sg and Malaysian Chinese hostress where you can play anything u want and right opposite is hotel already

At that time, at the corner of the building there is a pub, whereby I just walk in, no need to buy any drink, see any girl I like, just approach and ask for the price. If ok, just bring to the nearby hotel and spent a night there. :D

MisterPiakPiak
19-08-2022, 01:22 PM
I am thinking of going to this Coliseum pub tonight & I wanna sing lol. Who wanna join me can PM me, share cost & slowly drink. I promise to stop singing if you tell me to haha.

19-08-2022, 01:42 PM
At that time, at the corner of the building there is a pub, whereby I just walk in, no need to buy any drink, see any girl I like, just approach and ask for the price. If ok, just bring to the nearby hotel and spent a night there. :D

we should be around same age ba.197X ones. anyway now my regular ktv still balestier point (10 years regular liaos) then recent one is Poc Poc at jalan besar. want to dance and exercise is Eastern liaos
:D

ladyassasinato
19-08-2022, 01:46 PM
we should be around same age ba.197X ones. anyway now my regular ktv still balestier point (10 years regular liaos) then recent one is Poc Poc at jalan besar. want to dance and exercise is Eastern liaos
:D

Yah, we are uncle liao. But still fit and need to cheong to maintain our sex life. :p

19-08-2022, 01:50 PM
Yah, we are uncle liao. But still fit and need to cheong to maintain our sex life. :p

ya must be like that. after ayaka muto i suddenly lost interest in young girls liaos. :(

ladyassasinato
19-08-2022, 02:34 PM
ya must be like that. after ayaka muto i suddenly lost interest in young girls liaos. :(

Hee hee, I still like both. :p

ladyassasinato
19-08-2022, 02:37 PM
Wahlao, Eastern got new gal in town. Let's go. :D

19-08-2022, 02:42 PM
Wahlao, Eastern got new gal in town. Let's go. :D

i book balestier point liaos tonight
u go see see update leh

ladyassasinato
19-08-2022, 02:52 PM
i book balestier point liaos tonight
u go see see update leh

Seldom go on weekend, weekday better lah, those gals got more time to spend with me mah. :D

Shiofukis
19-08-2022, 02:56 PM

Yah… about 15 - 20 years ago. We used to ask girls stand on the tv console do stripteases.. one by one they throw their g strings to us for a price :D

By the way, ayaka muto is the skinny AV actress right? Why her?

19-08-2022, 03:24 PM
Yah… about 15 - 20 years ago. We used to ask girls stand on the tv console do stripteases.. one by one they throw their g strings to us for a price :D

By the way, ayaka muto is the skinny AV actress right? Why her?

you not bad liaos still got striptease. my room normally all kena strip naked and all the clothes throw outside the corridor. Then in come the waitress call toad (Hokkien) sell us CD at $5 each then gangbang inside liaos.

yes the skinny one. my kind of tea leh, got kid before never mind huge areolas nvm. love her expressions and her skinny frame. :D

19-08-2022, 03:25 PM
Seldom go on weekend, weekday better lah, those gals got more time to spend with me mah. :D

lets meet there one day. i buy you towers. no drunk no go home like what the girls say:D

ladyassasinato
19-08-2022, 07:13 PM
lets meet there one day. i buy you towers. no drunk no go home like what the girls say:D

Thank you bro. But I still prefer to be a solo drinker, just sit at the corner, own time own target, enjoying my prey. Also a silence observer. :p

MisterPiakPiak
19-08-2022, 09:44 PM
497 now no crowd, quite chill, come come

Gemfindbro
19-08-2022, 09:52 PM

If i think about going down can i join you bro! 😁 always wanted to check out 497

MisterPiakPiak
19-08-2022, 09:56 PM
If i think about going down can i join you bro! 😁 always wanted to check out 497

Come come! Can share cost. Enter door right side is me

Gemfindbro
19-08-2022, 10:09 PM
Come come! Can share cost. Enter door right side is me

Yea bro, for sure lets share, later i finish some work might hop in.

MisterPiakPiak
19-08-2022, 10:22 PM
Yea bro, for sure lets share, later i finish some work might hop in.

Ok see you

ladyassasinato
19-08-2022, 10:43 PM

Did you see the new chio bu. :D

MisterPiakPiak
19-08-2022, 10:48 PM
Did you see the new chio bu. :D

Erm... Let's just say she is not my type of chio lol

ladyassasinato
19-08-2022, 10:49 PM
Erm... Let's just say she is not my type of chio lol

Hmm, I think should be quite big size. :p

MisterPiakPiak
19-08-2022, 10:54 PM
Hmm, I think should be quite big size. :p

No negativity, because I'm thin lol

MisterPiakPiak
19-08-2022, 10:55 PM
Btw the girls keep telling me the dancer ass fake. Actually I also never pay attention to dancer because I already have a target hahaha

ladyassasinato
19-08-2022, 10:57 PM
Btw the girls keep telling me the dancer ass fake. Actually I also never pay attention to dancer because I already have a target hahaha

Hmm, should be a small cute size one. :D

MisterPiakPiak
19-08-2022, 11:02 PM
Hmm, should be a small cute size one. :D

Yes & no la, I think girls small at the right places & big at the right places is good. Anyway come to this budget pub with $30 tips I also don't expect Pamela Anderson lol

ladyassasinato
19-08-2022, 11:09 PM
Yes & no la, I think girls small at the right places & big at the right places is good. Anyway come to this budget pub with $30 tips I also don't expect Pamela Anderson lol

Small size with big boobs should be Candy lor. :D

MisterPiakPiak
19-08-2022, 11:17 PM
Small size with big boobs should be Candy lor. :D

Idk the names, 2nd time here only...

ladyassasinato
19-08-2022, 11:22 PM
Idk the names, 2nd time here only...

This gal I dun noe yet. Next round come n look see look see. :D

MisterPiakPiak
19-08-2022, 11:29 PM
This gal I dun noe yet. Next round come n look see look see. :D

Pls come, many fishes here for you to see

4Dguru
19-08-2022, 11:30 PM
80% full…:p candy with long socks …machiam jap av… kekeke

ladyassasinato
19-08-2022, 11:30 PM
Pls come, many fishes here for you to see

Next week. :D

WOOHOO
19-08-2022, 11:34 PM
80% full…:p

You also there ah 😛😛😛

MisterPiakPiak
19-08-2022, 11:35 PM
Walan we all in the pub yet dunno who is who lol

4Dguru
19-08-2022, 11:39 PM
You also there ah 😛😛😛

Looks for Ah Yang…lol

20-08-2022, 08:37 AM
Thank you bro. But I still prefer to be a solo drinker, just sit at the corner, own time own target, enjoying my prey. Also a silence observer. :p

sure no problem bro :D

20-08-2022, 08:44 AM
Walan we all in the pub yet dunno who is who lol

lol, should register with ah yang from SBF. maybe ask him SBF peeps go there 10% off bill:D:D

kakarotto
20-08-2022, 10:20 AM
I haven't been to the scene since I last visited lookers in 2013.
Last night I recce the area pass by 497 at around 10pm. Very loud music. If I know all of you inside I would have go in peek for 30mins. Haha

Milo80
20-08-2022, 01:46 PM
Bro ChioChio1 Power, everyday Chiong :D
Tonight maybe i will be heading to drink
Jio through Wechat!

Chiochio1
20-08-2022, 01:58 PM
Bro ChioChio1 Power, everyday Chiong :D
Tonight maybe i will be heading to drink
Jio through Wechat!

Haha !! Life is short Ma. I just went Golden castle on Thursday. Shall share with you more when we meet again :D

WOOHOO
20-08-2022, 02:02 PM
Haha !! Life is short Ma. I just went Golden castle on Thursday. Shall share with you more when we meet again :D

Totally agree life is just too short! 👍👍👍

Chiochio1
20-08-2022, 02:48 PM
Yo broosss

Since got some free time. Share with you all my golden castle FR last Thursday (opp 497).

FR for Golden Castle:

Reached around 7ish. Gal selection around 7-8 (no mummy system here). I think we had a small or medium room 4 guys + 4 gals just nice only. This place need to buy expensive fruit knn watermelon for $15 lol..

The karaoke system tbh is really average. I like to sing, so as compare to honeyland, honeyland is better with a clean reno room lol. Room wise is standard old and classic, they only upgraded their system whereby you can order your song through scan QR code method.

Around 7ish, not much customers, we had a decent time with our selected gal. One of my bro gal stayed all the way and she wore a tight white tan top without bra, whole night we been staring @ her nipples. Haha.. I took a small size gal with big boob one, whole night playing with her boob while my bros were singing also song.

Gals quality average around late 20s but service and playability consider not bad consider this is a small joint. Gals allow you to auto roam, you want tnn, kiss kiss abit or rub their panties also ok.

Gal tip per session min is $50 (I think 4.30pm to 9 & 9 to 2.30am). We stayed from 7ish to 11ish. 7pm to 9pm beer is HH price & after 9pm beer is $20 more only.

HH I think around $80 ish per tower
After HH $80 ish + $20 more

Since we came at a half fuck timing, by right, the tip should be $50 before HH and another $50 after HH for the gal right?

My bro taught me a trick, he gave $50 first and if the gal never ask for more, act blur & leave can Liao. You save $50 can go 497 call one gal to chill with you.

Total damage: gal tip (min $50 tip for gal) + 3 beer towers + $15 fruits

Cheers brosssss……. :D

WOOHOO
20-08-2022, 02:57 PM
Chiochio1 WOO UPZ 👍👍👍
Nice FR 😛😛😛

Masquerader93
20-08-2022, 05:59 PM

Do you know if now still bring any of the girls at the JC pubs out?

kopicsuitai
20-08-2022, 06:08 PM
Been reading all the happenings for eastern pub , now feel like gg down tonight :D:D

Chiochio1
20-08-2022, 06:42 PM
Been reading all the happenings for eastern pub , now feel like gg down tonight :D:D

Lol actually is a simple small joint and damage not that chor only la. If you frequent too much @ those big TD or popular ktv joint, you may be small disappointed lol :D Lower your expectation you sure can have fun one cent advice lol ..

benjm85
20-08-2022, 07:23 PM
Yo broosss

Since got some free time. Share with you all my golden castle FR last Thursday (opp 497).

FR for Golden Castle:

Reached around 7ish. Gal selection around 7-8 (no mummy system here). I think we had a small or medium room 4 guys + 4 gals just nice only. This place need to buy expensive fruit knn watermelon for $15 lol..

The karaoke system tbh is really average. I like to sing, so as compare to honeyland, honeyland is better with a clean reno room lol. Room wise is standard old and classic, they only upgraded their system whereby you can order your song through scan QR code method.

Around 7ish, not much customers, we had a decent time with our selected gal. One of my bro gal stayed all the way and she wore a tight white tan top without bra, whole night we been staring @ her nipples. Haha.. I took a small size gal with big boob one, whole night playing with her boob while my bros were singing also song.

Gals quality average around late 20s but service and playability consider not bad consider this is a small joint. Gals allow you to auto roam, you want tnn, kiss kiss abit or rub their panties also ok.

Gal tip per session min is $50 (I think 4.30pm to 9 & 9 to 2.30am). We stayed from 7ish to 11ish. 7pm to 9pm beer is HH price & after 9pm beer is $20 more only.

Since we came at a half fuck timing, by right, the tip should be $50 before HH and another $50 after HH for the gal right?

My bro taught me a trick, he gave $50 first and if the gal never ask for more, act blur & leave can Liao. You save $50 can go 497 call one gal to chill with you.

Bro are the girls vietnam or prc?

Chiochio1
20-08-2022, 07:49 PM
Bro are the girls vietnam or prc?

Vietnam gal.

Gemfindbro
20-08-2022, 07:53 PM
After covid ktv tips are crazy nowadays, from $50 up to $150. Then mummy $100.

You guys have any ktvs thats still on old tips pricing?

Chiochio1
20-08-2022, 08:05 PM
After covid ktv tips are crazy nowadays, from $50 up to $150. Then mummy $100.

You guys have any ktvs thats still on old tips pricing?

Haha paramount $20 to $30 tips lol no mummy also :D

4Dguru
20-08-2022, 08:35 PM
Heard that honeyland last day tmr. Landlord doesn’t want to renew lease… another budget playground gone….:mad:

Chiochio1
20-08-2022, 08:38 PM
Heard that honeyland last day tmr. Landlord doesn’t want to renew lease… another budget playground gone….:mad:

Saw the mummy post just now. At first thought is the mummy last day. Sianz even honeyland gone Liao :eek:

kopicsuitai
20-08-2022, 09:12 PM
Lol actually is a simple small joint and damage not that chor only la. If you frequent too much @ those big TD or popular ktv joint, you may be small disappointed lol :D Lower your expectation you sure can have fun one cent advice lol ..

Haha I know ah, been there couple of times. Will go down tonight

telegram
20-08-2022, 09:45 PM
Yo broosss

FR for Golden Castle:

nice bro.. been waiting for a Golden Castle FR.
What gals there? Viet? (Update: Just saw your reply to another bro)
Can we just walk-in at half fuck timings?

telegram
20-08-2022, 09:51 PM

oops. this is sad.
the mummy like suay.

kopicsuitai
20-08-2022, 09:54 PM
Wah not bad leh, got big screen show football now 👍🏼

Chiochio1
20-08-2022, 10:02 PM
Haha I know ah, been there couple of times. Will go down tonight

Haha sweee… see you if I see you cheers :D

Chiochio1
20-08-2022, 10:05 PM
Wah not bad leh, got big screen show football now 👍🏼

Haha !!! Bro you @ 497 now? ;)

kopicsuitai
20-08-2022, 10:12 PM
Haha !!! Bro you @ 497 now? ;)

Wah you here also ah, Lul yes I am

Chiochio1
20-08-2022, 10:19 PM
Wah you here also ah, Lul yes I am

Lol where you seating? I come drink with you lol. :D

kopicsuitai
20-08-2022, 11:15 PM
Live report: 497 sat v happening Lul, but packed

4Dguru
20-08-2022, 11:44 PM
KnS .. all at 497 !

ladyassasinato
21-08-2022, 10:09 AM
Wow, what a hot night at 497. Bro 4455 n MisterPiakPiak, are you there? :D

lasupgoh
21-08-2022, 12:11 PM

This place is it EASTERN (东方)

ladyassasinato
21-08-2022, 12:22 PM
This place is it EASTERN (东方)

You are right. :D

Chiochio1
21-08-2022, 12:23 PM

kns ! All at 497 hahahahaha crazy night !!

lasupgoh
21-08-2022, 12:32 PM
You are right. :D

Thanks never been there before will go done one day just to ask the gal mostly Viet Bu or Siam bu normally I went to U pub but now there seem not so happening think mostly station at here

WOOHOO
21-08-2022, 12:39 PM
Thanks never been there before will go done one day just to ask the gal mostly Viet Bu or Siam bu normally I went to U pub but now there seem not so happening think mostly station at here

Viet Bu 😛
U Pub must go after 12am better🤣

lasupgoh
21-08-2022, 12:53 PM
Viet Bu 😛
U Pub must go after 12am better🤣

Maybe next time give a try at 497 it seem quite happening can TNN and auto roaming Aso if good luck might can Ta Bao haha

ladyassasinato
21-08-2022, 12:56 PM

Most of them are Viet Bu lah. :D

Chiochio1
21-08-2022, 01:00 PM
Nice to meet bro kopicsuitai & bro Milo80 again last night.

Cheers … ;)

Chiochio1
21-08-2022, 01:02 PM
nice bro.. been waiting for a Golden Castle FR.
What gals there? Viet? (Update: Just saw your reply to another bro)
Can we just walk-in at half fuck timings?

Gals are viet bu lol. I think once honeyland close today, better to book else maybe also full Liao @ golden castle. Times are tough :(

fallen11
21-08-2022, 01:43 PM

went to upub regularly before they suspend all the nightlife for covid in may 2021.
most upub girls moved to work at 497 now. ask me to visit them there:D
even 1 ex upub waitress also moved to 497 to work as waitress.
I only visited once so far.
Anyway now the 497 tip how much ah? $20? $30?

i also stopped visiting upub liao.
Girls cannot play and still asking for $50 tip min. Thats bullshit

WOOHOO
21-08-2022, 01:59 PM
Most of them are Viet Bu lah. :D

Really?:D:D:D

superbeast69
21-08-2022, 02:14 PM
wow... good thread... hope to visit 497 next weekend. Do we need to book table before we go or just go early? Solo drinker here:)

ladyassasinato
21-08-2022, 02:45 PM
went to upub regularly before they suspend all the nightlife for covid in may 2021.

For tips, 20 to 30 is good enough. So bring more red notes there. :p

ladyassasinato
21-08-2022, 02:48 PM
wow... good thread... hope to visit 497 next weekend. Do we need to book table before we go or just go early? Solo drinker here:)

I also solo drinker. Usually go there before 7.30pm, normally got table. The best place to sit is the table beside the main door, At that corner can see the full view of the pub. :D

fallen11
21-08-2022, 04:13 PM
I also solo drinker. Usually go there before 7.30pm, normally got table. The best place to sit is the table beside the main door, At that corner can see the full view of the pub. :D

agreed hahaa, table near door
thanks for the info as well:)

lasupgoh
21-08-2022, 06:08 PM

Thanks for the infor that why went I visit the UPub all the waitress gone also the olden day U pub before this covid happen the place is nice easy to Tabao lady Aso if you don’t have girl the waitress will help you hehe also now upub one tower beer ia expensive $95 last time use to be likw $65 now heard from you most of them is there I will go down one day to see hope can find back the old days of UPub atmosphere hehe

kopicsuitai
21-08-2022, 11:55 PM
Nice to meet bro kopicsuitai & bro Milo80 again last night.

Cheers … ;)

hhaha nice to meet you too bro Chiochio1:cool:

MisterPiakPiak
22-08-2022, 10:17 AM

Yes! I also like sitting there, either left or right doesn't matter. Just below speaker, VB talk I cannot hear clearly so they come lagi close to until have to lean on me then "accidentally" TNN. LOL!

Chiochio1
22-08-2022, 12:10 PM
Yes! I also like sitting there, either left or right doesn't matter. Just below speaker, VB talk I cannot hear clearly so they come lagi close to until have to lean on me then "accidentally" TNN. LOL!

Zai smooth move :D

MisterPiakPiak
22-08-2022, 01:32 PM
Zai smooth move :D

Only after 3rd bottle I will attempt this kind oif stunt :D

ladyassasinato
23-08-2022, 10:54 AM

I like that table beside the main door. Sit there lean against the wall and watch the whole scene of the pub, shiok. :D

Gemfindbro
23-08-2022, 12:30 PM
497 was ok. No crowd yesterday chillax. Sitting at the corner table 😂

lasupgoh
23-08-2022, 12:50 PM
Really?:D:D:D

Those lady is free lancer or WP ??

MisterPiakPiak
23-08-2022, 02:53 PM
Going to the corner table tonight

kelvintan5812
23-08-2022, 02:59 PM
Where I can find local ladies in pub

ladyassasinato
23-08-2022, 03:23 PM

Will try out one pub at Golden Mile Complex tonight. Let's see how. :D

Gemfindbro
23-08-2022, 03:32 PM

Lol why everyone like the corner table, thats what i took yesterday too. 😂 looking forward to go back again

hybridsystem
23-08-2022, 04:20 PM

Which pub bro... 2nd level? Been there before and saw afew pre milf Thai looks not bad. Hahaha... But is same LD system which can be exp.

Chiochio1
23-08-2022, 05:52 PM

Wow bro looking forward to your FR :D

Chiochio1
23-08-2022, 06:02 PM

Now the mummy went Serangoon area (pub disco) lol :D

benjm85
23-08-2022, 06:06 PM
Which pub bro... 2nd level? Been there before and saw afew pre milf Thai looks not bad. Hahaha... But is same LD system which can be exp.

Thai pub the ladies mostly cannot do much de, can play game and drink nia..

iluvmas
23-08-2022, 06:26 PM
497 can tnn?

4Dguru
23-08-2022, 08:27 PM
Now the mummy went Serangoon area (pub disco) lol :D

Near 醉愛….:p

If too far, can go 醉好at 277 Geylang road. 3 sessions $50:$70:$100 KTV upper floor. Below is HFJ… Vietnam 🇻🇳, PRC 🇨🇳 and Malaysia 🇲🇾 Min $50 for garlands :D

nitin
23-08-2022, 08:47 PM
Hi all bosses

Would like to join u all at area G
Is there a telegram group? :D

ladyassasinato
23-08-2022, 08:50 PM

Yes, 2nd level. Reached there just now, but found those pubs damn run down lah. Looks like coffee shop tables n chair, really cannot make it. Although saw a few chio Thai gals but don't know how to speak Thai, so never go in, just look see look see n left. :o

ladyassasinato
23-08-2022, 09:04 PM
Wow bro looking forward to your FR :D

Left that lousy place n took a walk at Beach Rd, ended up at this pub name New 188. Ordered 1 tower of beer at 55 dollars n entertained by a few China gals, some quite young n not bad looking.

This is another ktv pub with alot of kpkb singers, most old uncles, 60+, 70+ also have. Got a pool table with some uncles poking those balls there, watch already also sian.

As that place is too bright, never see any happening there, so I also sit there, just talk cock with those China gals. Not shiok, quickly finished that tower n left. Before leaving tip those gals 20 each. :o

Chiochio1
23-08-2022, 09:13 PM
Near 醉愛….:p

If too far, can go 醉好at 277 Geylang road. 3 sessions $50:$70:$100 KTV upper floor. Below is HFJ… Vietnam 🇻🇳, PRC 🇨🇳 and Malaysia 🇲🇾 Min $50 for garlands :D

Sweee nice info !!!! :)

Onetwo
23-08-2022, 09:37 PM
Maybe next time give a try at 497 it seem quite happening can TNN and auto roaming Aso if good luck might can Ta Bao haha

May I know what does TNN stands for?

4Dguru
23-08-2022, 10:16 PM
May I know what does TNN stands for?

Teh Neh Neh :p

Onetwo
23-08-2022, 10:37 PM

Is the Pub 497 at 497 Geylang? Is it the one with a Tiger drinking beer signboard?

Chiochio1
23-08-2022, 11:19 PM
Is the Pub 497 at 497 Geylang? Is it the one with a Tiger drinking beer signboard?

Yes with big tiger drinking sign :D

Steaky
24-08-2022, 12:28 AM
Is Mask 51 still operating?

WOOHOO
24-08-2022, 01:12 AM
Teh Neh Neh :p

Favourite!!😜😜😜👍👍👍

Chiochio1
24-08-2022, 09:24 AM
Is Mask 51 still operating?

Yes is still operating. :D

telegram
24-08-2022, 10:10 AM
Yes, 2nd level. Reached there just now, but found those pubs damn run down lah. Looks like coffee shop tables n chair, really cannot make it. Although saw a few chio Thai gals but don't know how to speak Thai, so never go in, just look see look see n left. :o

I had the same experience. Although the beers are cheap, 600ml bottles kind, the ladies can barely communicate and are not that good company. I understand some are Cambodians.

formidable
24-08-2022, 10:15 AM
Left that lousy place n took a walk at Beach Rd, ended up at this pub name New 188. Ordered 1 tower of beer at 55 dollars n entertained by a few China gals, some quite young n not bad looking.

This is another ktv pub with alot of kpkb singers, most old uncles, 60+, 70+ also have. Got a pool table with some uncles poking those balls there, watch already also sian.

As that place is too bright, never see any happening there, so I also sit there, just talk cock with those China gals. Not shiok, quickly finished that tower n left. Before leaving tip those gals 20 each. :o

Is 188 pub beside sisters(jiemei) ktv pub beach road I assume , not along Syed Alwi road .

hybridsystem
24-08-2022, 11:36 AM

Yes. The 2nd floor pub theme is like coffee shop. Some of the Thai girls there can speak simple English(I would say 50/50). Quite a few PR/LTVP and some holiday pass. Beer big bottle is considered cheaper Siam tiu, but slight exp than coffeeshop.
Those been to basement chayo(closed) before should know. But nowadays is all LD @$20/shot. No more $30 tips.
Went there drink afew times, average spending per night is $150-$300. Only managed to scored 1 girl before. Lol
Sorry to off topic here. just sharing my experience over GM level 2 pubs.

GN007SG
24-08-2022, 12:29 PM

Wow such crowd..
I was there yesterday night and it was a far cry from this

lasupgoh
24-08-2022, 01:07 PM
Yes with big tiger drinking sign :D

May I know the gal there mostly freelancer or WP at the 497 GEYLANG

MisterPiakPiak
24-08-2022, 02:05 PM
Used to chiong Thai joint since Sabai Sabai days with a bunch of sisters & I would always "score" siambu without the need to buy LD or hang flower. Back then I was probably the youngest (& quite cute looking) in any drinking place we go.

These days, carrying a beer belly anywhere I go, have vietbu come & entertain me I very happy already. I won't be bothered if they are PR SC LTVP FL or WP because all I want is to stretch that 2 piece of meat inbetween their legs for free.

Other than som tam & pho, I also ate a good amount of free mala, ramen & kimchi when I was studying in BMC. However, acccording to my experience, the longest untrimmed bushes are mostly the mala & kimchi. Sometimes my hair is shorter.

ladyassasinato
24-08-2022, 02:25 PM
Wow such crowd..
I was there yesterday night and it was a far cry from this

Of course lah, yesterday Tuesday mah. Tonight should has less customer, I usually come these two day. :D

s@ms@m
24-08-2022, 02:53 PM
Where I can find local ladies in pub

U can try FML or LOL at Selegie Princept or u try ION at Balmoral.
Pixie at Holiday Inn hotel at Zion road have locals…

s@ms@m
24-08-2022, 03:27 PM
[QUOTE=NZL97;21547178]

Coliseum is a ktv pub while Eastern is a disco pub. I dun like ktv pub, all those lousy singers kpkb there, I hate. :o

Wait till u hear I sing there … 😂😂😂

lasupgoh
24-08-2022, 03:28 PM
Anyone of the bro here who visited 497 the lady are freelance or under WP many thanks might go and visit this coming week and see if can ta Bao or can auto roaming and TNN there hehe 😜

WOOHOO
24-08-2022, 03:34 PM
Anyone of the bro here who visited 497 the lady are freelance or under WP many thanks might go and visit this coming week and see if can ta Bao or can auto roaming and TNN there hehe 😜

Does it matter? Dun understand :confused:

ladyassasinato
24-08-2022, 05:09 PM
I had the same experience. Although the beers are cheap, 600ml bottles kind, the ladies can barely communicate and are not that good company. I understand some are Cambodians.

Saw a few Thai chio bu there, if can speak Thai still can drink a few bottles there.

Anyway these pubs will be moving out by end of this year or early next year. :D

ladyassasinato
24-08-2022, 05:10 PM
Is 188 pub beside sisters(jiemei) ktv pub beach road I assume , not along Syed Alwi road .

This New 188 pub is at Aliwal Street. :D

ladyassasinato
24-08-2022, 06:36 PM
[QUOTE=ladyassasinato;21549064]

Wait till u hear I sing there … 😂😂😂

So you are Singapore Jacky Cheung? :D

lasupgoh
24-08-2022, 06:37 PM
Does it matter? Dun understand :confused:

Haha freelance no control and not under the club likewise if on WP than not easy to Tabao as they had fix income if feee lance they more free and easy that why I asking to do my homework and when I go down at least know if these bro who often been there i appreciate that you all can tell me if not than it ok . Last but not least no offend in my words

MisterPiakPiak
24-08-2022, 06:44 PM
Haha freelance no control and not under the club likewise if on WP than not easy to Tabao as they had fix income if feee lance they more free and easy that why I asking to do my homework and when I go down at least know if these bro who often been there i appreciate that you all can tell me if not than it ok . Last but not least no offend in my words

Actually all can, just depend on your quotation or else need to be Tony Leung son lol

WOOHOO
24-08-2022, 07:09 PM
No la just curious lol 😛😛😛

fallen11
24-08-2022, 08:50 PM

is this a trick question to decide which pub to raid?:confused:

lasupgoh
24-08-2022, 09:48 PM
No la just curious lol 😛😛😛

No worries la bro 😎 anyway think this 497 will be like the old U pub before Covid will patron the club soon hopefully can find one to Tabao before that can auto roaming and TNN first haha 😛

lasupgoh
24-08-2022, 09:50 PM
is this a trick question to decide which pub to raid?:confused:

Is it I don't think so it depend on them normally they will aim at the big fish more eg: KTV (popular one ☝️) for this only small fish 🐟

25-08-2022, 08:22 AM

i was away that period. :D next week then continue chiong

Gemfindbro
25-08-2022, 04:17 PM
Went to 497 and then u pub after 12, love u pub vibes, plan to go tonight again, but no kaki, anybody want join?

4Dguru
25-08-2022, 10:46 PM
At 497, asks for corner tables .. but told all taken .. by …:p

Gemfindbro
25-08-2022, 10:56 PM
At 497, asks for corner tables .. but told all taken .. by …:p

No table liao? I on taxi otw lol

Chiochio1
25-08-2022, 11:01 PM
Any bro going Upub later :)

4Dguru
25-08-2022, 11:07 PM
No table liao? I on taxi otw lol

Got table… I tell Ah Yang keeps corner table for you…. :p

Gemfindbro
25-08-2022, 11:09 PM
Got table… I tell Ah Yang keeps corner table for you…. :p

😝 i go alone so i need that corner table if not weird i between the crowd

4Dguru
25-08-2022, 11:10 PM

See you later :D

Gemfindbro
25-08-2022, 11:20 PM
See you later :D

I wearing white, come 1 glass haha

4Dguru
25-08-2022, 11:28 PM
I wearing white, come 1 glass haha

Corner table ?

Gemfindbro
25-08-2022, 11:44 PM
Corner table ?

White balenciaga tee with jeans, alone with tower:p

Chiochio1
26-08-2022, 12:36 AM
Night is young !! Enjoy brosssss .. Upub almost full :D

Stonk
26-08-2022, 12:54 AM

Looks happening bro.

4Dguru
26-08-2022, 01:33 AM
Woohoo… tabao tabao …:p

ladyassasinato
26-08-2022, 07:15 AM

Ha, if the boss read this forum, I think he will come to the corner table and give you a free drink, cos we are strong supporters mah. :p

SH149
26-08-2022, 12:11 PM
Yo Tmr Sat UPub Anyone

Chiochio1
26-08-2022, 01:08 PM
Just a quick FR @ Upub

Reached around 12.30am last night & pub almost full liao. Standard ordered one bucket (around $75) to chill alone. One Tower (around $95) too much since already small seh from early session.

Around 15 gals (mixture of WP & freelancers) and some gals not bad lol.. Kena approached by 3 to 4 gals, out of 4, 2 not bad haha.. Since abit seh from early session, never ask the gals to sit just talk cock with some bros beside & infront of me.

Anyway if the freelance not your type, just go out and grab any freelance girl that heading to Saigon also can :D

Saw my front table damn happening last night, dancing with the gals with loud DJ spinning and saw one man even full hand inside the gal bra to TNN. Ok leh gal never reject..

Overall was a chill night for me. Let me re-charge first & I gonna squeeze some tits too :cool:

Cheers brosssss…..

lasupgoh
26-08-2022, 02:39 PM
Just a quick FR @ Upub

Reached around 12.30am last night & pub almost full liao. Standard ordered one bucket (around $75) to chill alone. One Tower (around $95) too much since already small seh from early session.

Around 15 gals (mixture of WP & freelancers) and some gals not bad lol.. Kena approached by 3 to 4 gals, out of 4, 2 not bad haha.. Since abit seh from early session, never ask the gals to sit just talk cock with some bros beside & infront of me.

Anyway if the freelance not your type, just go out and grab any freelance girl that heading to Saigon also can :D

Saw my front table damn happening last night, dancing with the gals with loud DJ spinning and saw one man even full hand inside the gal bra to TNN. Ok leh gal never reject..

Overall was a chill night for me. Let me re-charge first & I gonna squeeze some tits too :cool:

Cheers brosssss…..
Last time before this covid use to be more Freelance since the owner change thing also change likewise the tower beer also expensive like time use to be like $68 now is $95 quite expensive anyway

GN007SG
26-08-2022, 04:30 PM
Just a quick FR @ Upub

Around 15 gals (mixture of WP & freelancers) and some gals not bad lol.. Kena approached by 3 to 4 gals, out of 4, 2 not haha.. Since abit seh from early session, never ask the gals to sit just talk cock with some bros beside & infront of me.

Anyway if the freelance not your type, just go out and grab any freelance girl that to Saigon also can :D

Overall was a chill night for me. Let me re-charge first & I gonna squeeze some tits :cool:

Cheers brosssss…..
Some upub and saigon gals seem to butterfly between the 2joints

4Dguru
26-08-2022, 09:51 PM
Last time before this covid use to be more Freelance since the owner change thing also change likewise the tower beer also expensive like time use to be like $68 now is $95 quite expensive anyway

Before Covid already same managing boss… now after Covid too greedy.. one tower $90++ after 12am … :p

Willamshakspear
26-08-2022, 10:41 PM
Just a quick FR @ Upub

Reached around 12.30am last night & pub almost full liao. Standard ordered one bucket (around $75) to chill alone. One Tower (around $95) too much since already small seh from early session....

Hi bro Mr Chiochio1. Thanks for your FR. Last nite on 25th Aug I was there too on one of my observation trips that I could spare from my busy schedule.

I went there at 10pm. U Pub usually starts at 6pm, for soft music or karaoke for anyone till 10pm, actually quite a nice place to chill as it is one of my regular pubs for years. Often there are only a few customers during such hrs & the space is huge compared to hole in the wall pubs one finds in Golden Mile or in Joo Chiat.

The crowd usually comes in after 11pm & Butterflies after 12.30pm. At 10pm, my beer tower was only $75. As the 'Butterflies' were not there, U Pub does have friendly staff - waitresses, part-time or full-time, to keep customers happy, but no hanky panky unless they know you well & is a gentleman to be trusted & treated as friend with hugs & kisses, & in return, at least tips as it is still a service industry - $10 to $20, or if one knows them well, $50 - $100, for them to survive as their salary are not much.

As the space is large & well managed, with security checking & identifying customers for COVid 19 safety measures & eye for potential drunk customers, it is a good place to chill out.

By 12am, there were a few free-lancers, or females whom do have the right to entertainment in public places, wandering in, most are SYTs & respectfully asking to sit at tables, to help them out of their financial situation for a mere $30, just like pre-Covid times, & right of others to reject them, with no hurt but polite smiles.

It was a good observation trip, as norms were observed. However, sadly, my evening was marred by a customer in front of me. He came in around 11pm, ordered a bucket, & was served by waitresses & early bird ladies.

There was no inhibitions by him - freely touched & groped the ladies, which in friendliness did not mind. He sipped his drinks & by 1am, his table was cleared as there were no drinks left, & yet he refused to order more, but took up the table space. As more ladies came, he welcomed them to sit & groped by him, but by 2am, as the ladies had to leave after a hard day's work, he refused to pay the ladies & claimed he already paid, which I, who was observing his behavior, did not do so.

As usual, ugly scenes ensured. I took pity on the ladies - just only 5 of them, & paid each $20 to prevent a lovely nite turned into nitemare. I believe others who knew what happened would had done the same as I had done. There was another one, who cried, as it was her 1st day, & went into Saigon bar next door. I tried to find her later, to give her a token sum, but she must had left for home.

It was only money & not much. There were not happy to received it from me, but being Asians, they did thank me respectfully, & an ugly situation avoided. That guy was however unappreciative, but still highly drunk & remained in that empty table.

My plea to bros:- It's comprehensible that often it is loneliness or personal issues at work or home that drive one to such places.

However, the golden rule must be applied - None wants to be taken advantage of, nor should one take advantage of others. Others are only innocent & seek a living too. It's only money, & not much, no need to be too calculative. Have a bit of class, even in cheap joints, we are Singaporeans,

Cheers. My apologies if I offended anyone. :)

iluvmas
26-08-2022, 11:54 PM
Hi bro Mr Chiochio1. Thanks for your FR. Last nite on 25th Aug I was there too on one of my observation trips that I could spare from my busy schedule.

I went there at 10pm. U Pub usually starts at 6pm, for soft music or karaoke for anyone till 10pm, actually quite a nice place to chill as it is one of my regular pubs for years. Often there are only a few customers during such hrs & the space is huge compared to hole in the wall pubs one finds in Golden Mile or in Joo Chiat.

The crowd usually comes in after 11pm & Butterflies after 12.30pm. At 10pm, my beer tower was only $75. As the 'Butterflies' were not there, U Pub does have friendly staff - waitresses, part-time or full-time, to keep customers happy, but no hanky panky unless they know you well & is a gentleman to be trusted & treated as friend with hugs & kisses, & in return, at least tips as it is still a service industry - $10 to $20, or if one knows them well, $50 - $100, for them to survive as their salary are not much.

As the space is large & well managed, with security checking & identifying customers for COVid 19 safety measures & eye for potential drunk customers, it is a good place to chill out.

By 12am, there were a few free-lancers, or females whom do have the right to entertainment in public places, wandering in, most are SYTs & respectfully asking to sit at tables, to help them out of their financial situation for a mere $30, just like pre-Covid times, & right of others to reject them, with no hurt but polite smiles.

It was a good observation trip, as norms were observed. However, sadly, my evening was marred by a customer in front of me. He came in around 11pm, ordered a bucket, & was served by waitresses & early bird ladies.

There was no inhibitions by him - freely touched & groped the ladies, which in friendliness did not mind. He sipped his drinks & by 1am, his table was cleared as there were no drinks left, & yet he refused to order more, but took up the table space. As more ladies came, he welcomed them to sit & groped by him, but by 2am, as the ladies had to leave after a hard day's work, he refused to pay the ladies & claimed he already paid, which I, who was observing his behavior, did not do so.

As usual, ugly scenes ensured. I took pity on the ladies - just only 5 of them, & paid each $20 to prevent a lovely nite turned into nitemare. I believe others who knew what happened would had done the same as I had done. There was another one, who cried, as it was her 1st day, & went into Saigon bar next door. I tried to find her later, to give her a token sum, but she must had left for home.

It was only money & not much. There were not happy to received it from me, but being Asians, they did thank me respectfully, & an ugly situation avoided. That guy was however unappreciative, but still highly drunk & remained in that empty table.

My plea to bros:- It's comprehensible that often it is loneliness or personal issues at work or home that drive one to such places.

However, the golden rule must be applied - None wants to be taken advantage of, nor should one take advantage of others. Others are only innocent & seek a living too. It's only money, & not much, no need to be too calculative. Have a bit of class, even in cheap joints, we are Singaporeans,

This guy is a regular customer

Zakarum
27-08-2022, 12:24 AM

At least better then KTV, can TNN then after comfy liao dabao go home, save so much on mummy and other expenses.

kang_kang
27-08-2022, 12:17 PM
Saw someone posted Honeyland closing.

Is it for real?

lasupgoh
27-08-2022, 03:10 PM
At least better then KTV, can TNN then after comfy liao dabao go home, save so much on mummy and other expenses.

That right bro I think. Ant find this anymore at U pub maybe at 497 who know so long there is more freelance than WP there will be a chance of TNN and Ta Bao likewise I observe UPub is not like before

4Dguru
27-08-2022, 03:20 PM
Saw someone posted Honeyland closing.

Is it for real?

Yes, landlord wants to increase monthly rental.

shiroi
27-08-2022, 05:33 PM
No la who say Wp got fix Salary. They neee to pay agent every month lej . Lol

Chiochio1
27-08-2022, 05:48 PM

Cheers. My apologies if I offended anyone. :)[/QUOTE]

Wow bro thanks for the detail sharing. Respect on your chionging style :D

ladyassasinato
27-08-2022, 06:12 PM

Wow bro thanks for the detail sharing. Respect on your chionging style :D[/QUOTE]

True, come out and cheong must have some standard lah. Not to be Robert nor to be cheapo. Happy pay more, not happy pay less, very simple. :D

DavidKing
27-08-2022, 06:45 PM
Agreed

Wow bro thanks for the detail sharing. Respect on your chionging style :D

True, come out and cheong must have some standard lah. Not to be Robert nor to be cheapo. Happy pay more, not happy pay less, very simple. :D[/QUOTE]

Willamshakspear
27-08-2022, 09:35 PM
Thanks to all for replying to my post, & especially to Mr Chiochio1 & Mr Ladyassasinato whom are experienced Chiongsters whom had shared experiences for decades here on SBF to help fellow Chiongsters, for your kind words & advice.

Life is short, may all have fun. Singaporeans are known to be hardworking & often stressed out with family & work issues. Each needs a holiday, even if it is only a day, to take a break & chill, let loose so long as no one gets hurt or harmed, including oneself & be discreet.

No need to go overseas. Drop by recommended value for money pubs here in Spore, with friends or alone, & be served instead of servitude to others, often unappreciative by those we worked so hard for.

Just know that it is all a fantasy, made possible by nightlife entreprenuers & ladies who no matter how sweeet they are, no matter how real it seemed to be, it is still a service industry to serve your needs in return for honest monetary gains & never real unconditional love, & wake up next day recharged of what could have been & that you are not alone, to face realities courageously & confidently.

Happy Chionging.:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDuouGPk8oA

lasupgoh
28-08-2022, 10:21 AM
Just to wonder which pub is better now UPub or 497 eg : Lady , beer atmosphere etc anybro here can share the thoughts thanks 😊

Willamshakspear
28-08-2022, 08:46 PM
Just to wonder which pub is better now UPub or 497 eg : Lady , beer atmosphere etc anybro here can share the thoughts thanks ��

I guess it's a matter of preference, as no Human is alike, thus only one alone can decide which is better, & there are many more other pubs along the stretch of Geylang Road. Each day is a new day & of new experiences than yesterdays, in this post Covid era, & it seems there are more visitors to our country, so the situation is changing & evolving everyday.

Perhaps, if I may, I would like to share the types of Pub Chionging based upon my observations over time, with bros to find a successful happy GFE feeling time. It is by no means conclusive, & neither am I an expert. There are far more expert bros here, & with deeper pockets & time than me.

Type A
He is the one who carefully selects a pub after reading reviews. Then he goes into the pub, with little expectations. His motive is to make friends with mgmt, staff & waitresses to build up rapport, slowly & friendly.

He would order a Tower, slowly sip the beer & enjoy the ambience & music, & waits. As a newbie, there would be regulars in the pub & will be served with better congeniality by staff & ladies than the newbie. It is only common as the newbie is a stranger on his 1st visit.

The choice of Tower than bottle is also calculated. 1 Chivas which seemed impressive will cost est $300, but can last for a few visits in 1 month. 1 tower & half to last the night will cost $150 per visit. 4 visits a month, based on beer will be $600. Which would the mgmt be more impressed?

As he makes a few more visits over time, perhaps in a month, & being always sober & friendly, not a troublemaker, give tips generously, the staff will treat him as a friend & given privileges - phone number to be informed of pub situation-quiet or crowded, with new ladies or not, discounts on drinks, always a place even if pub is crowded, etc.

Type B Pub hopper
He is a 'hit or miss' person. Never knowing the situation in a pub, he wanders in, sometimes to look-see & leave if no ladies without spending a cent, & wanders into another pub doing the same, or orders a jug of beer ( est $35) & waits to be served if there are ladies.

The disadvantage of this model is that if one is a newbie, the chances of ladies coming to his table is low, even if he orders a Chivas, as it will be the regulars whom the ladies will 1st choose based upon familiarity, & if the quantity of ladies is low, then he may not even be served at all.

In the end, it's all only a paid illusion, a form of escapism from the stress & servitude of work & home. Everyone needs a break sometime, or the mind will crack. Have fun, but realize the facts & not sink deep into a fantasy that one may have mental difficulty getting out.

If it is REAL GFE/ Girlfriend feeling & serious life partner one wants, it is better to find one, build up an honest relationship, etc from the real world-at work, at sports or hobbies club, or just pick up the courage & approach the girl you really like & tell her so. Or if already in a relationship, to find solutions to enhance it after taking such discreet breaks.

Good luck.:)

4Dguru
28-08-2022, 11:48 PM
I guess it's a matter of preference, as no Human is alike, thus only one alone can decide which is better, & there are many more other pubs along the stretch of Geylang Road. Each day is a new day & of new experiences than yesterdays, in this post Covid era, & it seems there are more visitors to our country, so the situation is changing & evolving everyday.

Perhaps, if I may, I would like to share the types of Pub Chionging based upon my observations over time, with bros to find a successful happy GFE feeling time. It is by no means conclusive, & neither am I an expert. There are far more expert bros here, & with deeper pockets & time than me.

Type A
He is the one who carefully selects a pub after reading reviews. Then he goes into the pub, with little expectations. His motive is to make friends with mgmt, staff & waitresses to build up rapport, slowly & friendly.

He would order a Tower, slowly sip the beer & enjoy the ambience & music, & waits. As a newbie, there would be regulars in the pub & will be served with better congeniality by staff & ladies than the newbie. It is only common as the newbie is a stranger on his 1st visit.

The choice of Tower than bottle is also calculated. 1 Chivas which seemed impressive will cost est $300, but can last for a few visits in 1 month. 1 tower & half to last the night will cost $150 per visit. 4 visits a month, based on beer will be $600. Which would the mgmt be more impressed?

As he makes a few more visits over time, perhaps in a month, & being always sober & friendly, not a troublemaker, give tips generously, the staff will treat him as a friend & given privileges - phone number to be informed of pub situation-quiet or crowded, with new ladies or not, discounts on drinks, always a place even if pub is crowded, etc.

Type B Pub hopper
He is a 'hit or miss' person. Never knowing the situation in a pub, he wanders in, sometimes to look-see & leave if no ladies without spending a cent, & wanders into another pub doing the same, or orders a jug of beer ( est $35) & waits to be served if there are ladies.

The disadvantage of this model is that if one is a newbie, the chances of ladies coming to his table is low, even if he orders a Chivas, as it will be the regulars whom the ladies will 1st choose based upon familiarity, & if the quantity of ladies is low, then he may not even be served at all.

In the end, it's all only a paid illusion, a form of escapism from the stress & servitude of work & home. Everyone needs a break sometime, or the mind will crack. Have fun, but realize the facts & not sink deep into a fantasy that one may have mental difficulty getting out.

If it is REAL GFE/ Girlfriend feeling & serious life partner one wants, it is better to find one, build up an honest relationship, etc from the real world-at work, at sports or hobbies club, or just pick up the courage & approach the girl you really like & tell her so. Or if already in a relationship, to find solutions to enhance it after taking such discreet breaks.

Good luck.:)
Money buys love and affection… doesn’t matter which pub or KTV you go…unless you are single…🤣

Shiofukis
28-08-2022, 11:50 PM
Money buys love and affection… doesn’t matter which pub or KTV you go…unless you are single…🤣

Yes…. ! We are in a sex forum.. money counts … call the shots !

Willamshakspear
29-08-2022, 12:41 AM
Money buys love and affection… doesn’t matter which pub or KTV you go…unless you are single…��

Money is only bits of promissory notes. No doubt, those mere pieces of paper can buy as you said, love & affection, but it is only illusionary. $10 today can bring a smile, $100 can bring one to a bed, $1,000 daily - promises of love ( or was it LUST from both sides-one for lust of sex & the other lust for money?) for long long time.

But we have to live in realities, not illusions or fantasy. If the partner can be bought for her lust & greed for money, HOW MUCH will satisfy her? $100K now, $1 million tomorrow, your life next? It's not like it never happened before, mistakes made by the foolish & paying for it now & for life.

How fun, take a break, pay always for services rendered, hurt or harm no one, but when the morning comes, realities await...

29-08-2022, 08:34 AM

Wow bro thanks for the detail sharing. Respect on your chionging style :D[/QUOTE]

Got money no money never mind.
Pattern must be nice. :D

Durianinthesky
31-08-2022, 09:55 AM
Anyone tried to dabao at u pub or 497?

lasupgoh
31-08-2022, 10:00 AM

The rate now quite different from before the covid

MisterPiakPiak
31-08-2022, 10:24 AM

The ones who succeed most likely won't mention here to avoid spoiling personal gain/market :D

Durianinthesky
31-08-2022, 12:42 PM
Hahahhaa true

ladyassasinato
31-08-2022, 01:33 PM
The ones who succeed most likely won't mention here to avoid spoiling personal gain/market :D

Of course lah, cannot big mouth them mah. ;)

MisterPiakPiak
31-08-2022, 01:36 PM
The rate now quite different from before the covid

Got a feeling the VBs also gonna start pattern soon, more & more sugu ppl giving 50 & 100. Those 20 to 30 lupsup tips like myself gonna end up Sunday Funday at Lucky Plaza competing with bangala for maids soon.

lasupgoh
01-09-2022, 10:38 AM
Got a feeling the VBs also gonna start pattern soon, more & more sugu ppl giving 50 & 100. Those 20 to 30 lupsup tips like myself gonna end up Sunday Funday at Lucky Plaza competing with bangala for maids soon.

It true the best is to ask them if they follow you go boom 💥 boom 💥 and negotiate the price before bring them if not just give $30 if they sit not long actually can give $30 depend on the FL if she butterfly long than just give $30 if she sit with you longer and not always butterfly can give $50 and the chances of bring her out is there

Durianinthesky
01-09-2022, 10:40 AM
It true the best is to ask them if they follow you go boom 💥 boom 💥 and negotiate the price before bring them if not just give $30 if they sit not long actually can give $30 depend on the FL if she butterfly long than just give $30 if she sit with you longer and not always butterfly can give $50 and the chances of bring her out is there

Well say bro. The typical siam du/ viet diu kind of playing style. Shall try soon. From 1 bro Post here. The place seems small. What's the average rating for girl chioness

MisterPiakPiak
01-09-2022, 01:16 PM
Well say bro. The typical siam du/ viet diu kind of playing style. Shall try soon. From 1 bro Post here. The place seems small. What's the average rating for girl chioness

All may look good depending on individual taste, especially when going into a pub with lights dim AF. So just try to be prepared that the best looking one may turn out to look totally "different" after shower with all the makeup washed off :D

lasupgoh
01-09-2022, 01:17 PM

U pub quite big likewise 497 I haven been there me also might go down soon the most important is the stoke in both place is good 😊 before we just start to ease setting very limited stoke I believe by now shall be back to the time before covid

Durianinthesky
01-09-2022, 01:51 PM
All may look good depending on individual taste, especially when going into a pub with lights dim AF. So just try to be prepared that the best looking one may turn out to look totally "different" after shower with all the makeup washed off :D

HAHAHHAHHA got it bro as usual lights on looks may differ

WOOHOO
01-09-2022, 01:56 PM
Yeah especially when you half drunk le 😛😛😛

ladyassasinato
01-09-2022, 02:00 PM
Yeah especially when you half drunk le 😛😛😛

Most important is a young hot body. :p

WOOHOO
01-09-2022, 02:43 PM
Most important is a young hot body. :p
!
Totally agree 👍 hot curvy nice booty fair amooth silk skin with a handful too!😛😛😛