PDA

View Full Version : Century KTV (Eminent Plaza)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

ee_enjoy
12-08-2007, 03:51 PM
Went to century, look 4 gal 763 as recommended but unfortunately not working. Assist. Mummy Amy said 763 ang pai, seldom work. Many customer like her.

will hv to give her a miss as she too many customer. :cool:

Wow, so fast she promote to ang pai liao. I can understand why she is so well like by all. It will be hard to get your eyes and hands off her once u sees her, young, great Bod and playful, kekeke

Can still call for her next visit, bro. Maybe go earlier :p

Botarbolampar
12-08-2007, 04:01 PM
Went to century, look 4 gal 763 as recommended but unfortunately not working. Assist. Mummy Amy said 763 ang pai, seldom work. Many customer like her.
will hv to give her a miss as she too many customer.

Bro TM,

I'm waiting for you to cheong with me. Kekekekeke

Cheers

Torres_Mok
12-08-2007, 05:12 PM
Bro TM,

Cheers

Next saturday happy hour ok? :D

Spytheman
12-08-2007, 08:27 PM
can be more discreet ?

Torres_Mok
15-08-2007, 03:27 PM
Plan to go century again.

Any bro here hv any gals to recommend? :) . if hv thanks a million.

KangTuo
15-08-2007, 10:22 PM

Any bro here hv any gals to recommend? . if hv thanks a million.

Bro, seems like u go there quite often leh.. still need bros here to recommend gal meh? i may want u to recommend leh... me planning to go there again end of this month.

Previous trip (mths back) i had 092.... dunno if she is or will be back.
I also always had a big size and DD boob vn gal. Though she not a syt and pretty, she is the most 'khung dien' and playable gal i ever had in century. . She been there for long time liao... too bad i dun know/remember her name or number liao. hope she still there... :)

berber
16-08-2007, 01:34 AM
Bro TM,

Cheers

Wah cow this botar see u in almost every tread hor.....
Along time never go century liao come in to check update also see u around...
hahahah
:D Cheers bro.....

Torres_Mok
16-08-2007, 07:16 AM
Bro, seems like u go there quite often leh.. still need bros here to recommend gal meh? i may want u to recommend leh... me planning to go there again end of this month.

I also always had a big size and DD boob vn gal. Though she not a syt and pretty, she is the most 'khung dien' and playable gal i ever had in century. . She been there for long time liao... too bad i dun know/remember her name or number liao. hope she still there... :)

i not very regular in century, i go there usually once every 1.5 to 2 months

I thk 092 is not back yet. the big size and DD boob u referring is it no. 567. i heard she no more coming back.

snipeshot08
16-08-2007, 08:03 AM

I also always had a big size and DD boob vn gal. Though she not a syt and pretty, she is the most 'khung dien' and playable gal i ever had in century. . She been there for long time liao... too bad i dun know/remember her name or number liao. hope she still there...

Basket KT, jio you twice you dowan to go, than now say want to go:rolleyes: dun chak you also cannot.

Your that "pink nips gal" not there, the "khung khung dien dien" gal is still there:D , crazy as always..., but now got new gals, outstanding ones still lacking leh...

Cheerios.....SS08

KangTuo
16-08-2007, 09:47 AM
Basket KT, jio you twice you dowan to go, than now say want to go:rolleyes: dun chak you also cannot.

Your that "pink nips gal" not there, the "khung khung dien dien" gal is still there:D , crazy as always..., but now got new gals, outstanding ones still lacking leh...

Cheerios.....SS08

Bro SS08, u jio that time... wrong timing. Thanks for confirming that the 'khung khung dien dien' gal. U still know which gal i look for.

the big size and DD boob u referring is it no. 567. i heard she no more coming back.
Bro TM, this 'khung khung dien dien' gal also got DD boob,

Torres_Mok
17-08-2007, 09:29 PM

i recommended u take 039, she is SYT, small size but boos big.. But i never take her b4. U can ask A. mummy AMY abt her.

Botarbolampar
18-08-2007, 06:11 PM
Next saturday happy hour ok?

In HCMC now. Happening bro

Any bro here hv any gals to recommend? if hv thanks a million.

Mummy Amy is the best girl there. Hahahahaha

Wah cow this botar see u in almost every tread hor.....Along time never go century liao come in to check update also see u around...hahahah Cheers bro.....

No lah. Only few thread for networking. Next time we arrange to go NC okie.

I also always had a big size and DD boob vn gal. Though she not a syt and pretty, she is the most 'khung dien' and playable gal i ever had in century. . She been there for long time liao... too bad i dun know/remember her name or number liao. hope she still there...

So when will be our next trip to new century?

Torres_Mok
19-08-2007, 09:46 AM
As usual century hv less people during wkend, less quality gals, as better quality ones usually don't work on wkend.

yesterday i manage to see one sexy, big boos, and SYT, her no. is 770, but i did not get her to sit wif me becos she came very late, maybe next visit. :)

Torres_Mok
26-08-2007, 12:48 AM
For those bros who like 'ang bai' century gals, the no r 092, 570, 736.

Those bros who like good service/playful types hv to ask mummy recommendation. Usually 'ang bai' gals r very 'toa bai', cannot play! :mad:

KangTuo
26-08-2007, 05:35 AM
For those bros who like 'ang bai' century gals, the no r 092, 570, 736.
Usually 'ang bai' gals r very 'toa bai', cannot play! :mad:

No true leh... 092 is ang pai and playable. Too bad she is not around at the moment. 736??..familiar leh... hhmmm

Torres_Mok
26-08-2007, 09:08 AM
No true leh... 092 is ang pai and playable. Too bad she is not around at the moment. 736??..familiar leh... hhmmm

Sori bro, wrong info, it is not 736, the no.should be 763, super 'ang bai' always work 3 days and rest 4 days.

i thk 092 and 763 not in spore at the moment.:cool:

chanyboy
26-08-2007, 12:33 PM
Sori bro, wrong info, it is not 736, the no.should be 763, super 'ang bai' always work 3 days and rest 4 days.

Torres, KT:

After the big-R at JC, I'm gonna take a break at Century then - breaking the rule I imposed on myself. When u both heading there? I also want to meet this bro Botar..super-international...:D

Botarbolampar
26-08-2007, 12:51 PM

i thk 092 and 763 not in spore at the moment.

Torres, KT:
After the big-R at JC, I'm gonna take a break at Century then - breaking the rule I imposed on myself. When u both heading there? I also want to meet this bro Botar..super-international...

Hahahaha bro chanyboy, Torres Mok & KangTuo,

Lets go tonight or tomoro night. tuesday 28th i'm going CP China again.

Bro chanyboy, hope to meet up with you too.

Cheers

berber
26-08-2007, 09:55 PM
Hahahaha bro chanyboy, Torres Mok & KangTuo,

Lets go tonight or tomoro night. tuesday 28th i'm going CP China again.

Bro chanyboy, hope to meet up with you too.

Cheers
This Botar, in viet, then go CP, come back want to go Batam with me and bro Long, Then still CHONG century.....
I want to pray to u liao.......
hahahah......

Bro chany NOV deepavali holi see u in CP>??? need ur help on bbs hor....
hahahah Thanks for bring me around the other time...
When chong century ????
long time never go liao....

Botarbolampar
27-08-2007, 12:06 AM
This Botar, in viet, then go CP, come back want to go Batam with me and bro Long, Then still CHONG century.....
hahahah......

When chong century ????

Maybe monday happy hour..........I will call you to confirm.

berber
28-08-2007, 02:01 AM
Maybe monday happy hour..........I will call you to confirm.

Haahaha busy lah bro...
and u better REST well for your CP trip...
hahahah going to be a tiring trip there hor....
Can meet me when we go batam lah... no worries....
Batam should be Long's lead rite???
or u can lead also (as u r international leh quote from chany...:p )....

chanyboy
29-08-2007, 12:00 AM
hahahah......

When chong century ????

Deepavali ah.. meditating leh. 3Dee et. al. should be able to take u to gd places (all the one-dragon, 18-styles, n*de k*v, ...etc..)

With Botar away, KT too, Torres piling up on work, u busy, me preparation - looks like busy week(s) ahead before the group can eat Vn-chai.

berber
29-08-2007, 01:41 AM
Deepavali ah.. meditating leh. 3Dee et. al. should be able to take u to gd places (all the one-dragon, 18-styles, n*de k*v, ...etc..)

With Botar away, KT too, Torres piling up on work, u busy, me preparation - looks like busy week(s) ahead before the group can eat Vn-chai.

Ya man busy times ahead...
lucky i advance book my leave for nov liao.....
KTV in sing i really abit lose interest liao..
but with fun bros like u all of cos can go lah....
hahahahah....
we shall make some arrangement and chong together...

Torres_Mok
29-08-2007, 08:04 AM

Recently quite busy! any new gals and update during ur last visit to century.. :confused:

ee_enjoy
29-08-2007, 10:50 AM

My experiences with 763 is quite good. She is very fun and playable. Maybe depend on her mood also ...

Torres_Mok
30-08-2007, 07:35 AM
My experiences with 763 is quite good. She is very fun and playable. Maybe depend on her mood also ...

I heard 763 is a very emotional gal......

microbert
05-09-2007, 10:46 AM
3months never go Century liaoz. Any changes to the girls rules?

Erotican
05-09-2007, 01:37 PM
I hope to have my first trip to KTV soon

draven78eric
06-09-2007, 09:03 AM
if im nt wrong there is a malaysian ger name vivian?big boobs..daring..can play..forget her number liao..
they actuali hav a secret plc for quickie..nt to reveal here...had it there abt 3mths ago...

Samurairai
06-09-2007, 11:44 AM
please let me know about the secret place. :p

microbert
06-09-2007, 12:18 PM
if im nt wrong there is a malaysian ger name vivian?big boobs..daring..can play..forget her number liao..
they actuali hav a secret plc for quickie..nt to reveal here...had it there abt 3mths ago...

Bro, quickie withing the KTV or Hotel near by?
If its within the KTV...i know where it is already..haha.

Torres_Mok
06-09-2007, 12:22 PM

Thks 4 ur info, may ask the mummy where is the secret place. :D

KangTuo
06-09-2007, 01:16 PM
Thks 4 ur info, may ask the mummy where is the secret place. :D

bro, no need ask mummy... and i don't think its secret place. There r so many hotels near to Century.... at least 4 that i can think of.

Unless the secret place is in the public. Quicky in the public and save up the room charges. Kinky leh :D

I have been to 1 hotel nearby last year when i 'ON' the gal within 10min of sitting with me. Although i damn enjoy and had a good service by the gal, i think its a bad move. After the quicky, i released my urge. Go back to the K-ok, dunno how to play liao...

Intel Ops
06-09-2007, 03:22 PM
Hmm the secret place still around... Haha. :p

Torres_Mok
06-09-2007, 04:19 PM
bro, no need ask mummy... and i don't think its secret place. There r so many hotels near to Century.... at least 4 that i can think of.

Unless the secret place is in the public. Quicky in the public and save up the room charges. Kinky leh :D

I have been to 1 hotel nearby last year when i 'ON' the gal within 10min of sitting with me. Although i damn enjoy and had a good service by the gal, i think its a bad move. After the quicky, i released my urge. Go back to the K-ok, dunno how to play liao...

I thk nearest is the penang hotel, just opposite eminent plaza!

I do agree with u, once u release u no mood to play roi.:)

microbert
07-09-2007, 12:44 PM
Penang Hotel recept is a young girl, when bring girl there. I si bei pai sey! especially when she us me want rubber or not! haha

I think thats the difference in short time hotel and grand hotel.
Grand Hotel always have nice looking recept. Short time hotel will have uncle and auntie.:rolleyes:

Heart Break Kid
07-09-2007, 12:53 PM
Penang Hotel recept is a young girl, when bring girl there. I si bei pai sey! especially when she us me want rubber or not! haha

I think thats the difference in short time hotel and grand hotel.
Grand Hotel always have nice looking recept. Short time hotel will have uncle and auntie.:rolleyes:

Bro microbert.. did ever try to woo young hotel recept ??
During my younger days, mi used to go msia to woo young pretty hotel recept & try to up them :D

Hakoshu
07-09-2007, 03:14 PM
Thinking of hitting the HH at century.. How was it?? Mummy and gers to recomend?

Torres_Mok
10-09-2007, 08:12 AM
Thinking of hitting the HH at century.. How was it?? Mummy and gers to recomend?

The few 'ang pai' gals still not in town yet. no 763, 092 and 570. u can try 010, playful but not pretty.:)

Torres_Mok
14-09-2007, 10:08 AM
Yesterday went, around 1am, AV came, lucky no gal up the lorry! :cool:

s1mmyb0y
14-09-2007, 11:35 AM

I planning to go tonight le... xianz, now scared but thanks

joew2005
15-09-2007, 07:20 AM
i was there at aft midnight on thurs nite.
my bros jz opened the 2nd bottle,and all the lights in the rooms was switch on.the dogs was questioning the management & some of the gals as well.
heard a dog shouting at a gal;"why r u here,who is yr bf?"
fxxxxxx spoil the nit.................these dogs

Torres_Mok
15-09-2007, 07:26 AM
i was there at aft midnight on thurs nite.
my bros jz opened the 2nd bottle,and all the lights in the rooms was switch on.the dogs was questioning the management & some of the gals as well.
heard a dog shouting at a gal;"why r u here,who is yr bf?"
fxxxxxx spoil the nit.................these dogs

bro don't angry, mad dogs always bark. :cool:

KangTuo
15-09-2007, 08:31 AM
heard a dog shouting at a gal;"why r u here,who is yr bf?" fxxxxxx spoil the nit.................these dogs

The dog is a stupid dog asking stupid question.... come ktv to raid and ask gal who is her bf? Crap!!!

KangTuo
15-09-2007, 08:35 AM

Good news... at least i can followup on 1 of the vn gal when back in sillypore.
She is a old timer there. Met her and ON her 2 years back. But till now i never followup, only to see her sit with few of my cheong kakis everytime i go.

Torres_Mok
15-09-2007, 04:36 PM
Good news... at least i can followup on 1 of the vn gal when back in sillypore.
She is a old timer there. Met her and ON her 2 years back. But till now i never followup, only to see her sit with few of my cheong kakis everytime i go.

What is the no? :)

KangTuo
15-09-2007, 05:38 PM
What is the no? :)

dunno number. Name is ivy, a vn gal. :D

sonic youth
15-09-2007, 05:51 PM
yo bros KangTuo & Torres, from what I read in this & other threads, both of you seems to be regular of 51 (maybe other JC joints too) & Century.

maybe we have met at the corridor of century or our tables are quite near to each other at 51.

anyway, happy cheonging.

Torres_Mok
15-09-2007, 10:12 PM

i thk she only speak english, tall and dark complexion.:)

joew2005
16-09-2007, 06:34 AM

she has been here for years already.
she stays baxxxxxxx area.
she is not an ang pai there lah.

abt the raid on thurs nite,heard it's not immigration but av.
thus no gal up lorry becos no one caught in the act.

anyway,that nite may also fast hand fast leg.saw her sitting at a table at the back of the foodcourt with someone.she alrdy put on a t-shirt.

Torres_Mok
16-09-2007, 08:25 AM
yo bros KangTuo & Torres, from what I read in this & other threads, both of you seems to be regular of 51 (maybe other JC joints too) & Century.

maybe we have met at the corridor of century or our tables are quite near to each other at 51.

anyway, happy cheonging.

If talk abt cheaper ktv that hv viet gals, there r few that i can thk of; such as century, peach garden and new shanghai.

The quality of gals at ktv century r better compared to the other two. Those ktv like godfather and at parklane mall do not hv HH! :cool:

If referring pubs that hv viet gals,i thk the quality at 51 should be the best among the viet joint pubs.

joew2005
17-09-2007, 06:04 AM
bros,apologies 4 the wrong info.

ConfirmED that last thur nite's "checking" involves ICA.
4 gals up lorry,all viet.

microbert
19-09-2007, 07:14 PM
I agree with bro Torres that century gals are of a better quality.
I miss my 501, her twitching boobs make me drool....

Red_Tirak1099
20-09-2007, 03:19 AM
Anyone been during the happy hour? Now promo beer 1 jug $25....any bros know is it ++ & then the room charge how much?

snipeshot08
20-09-2007, 08:21 AM
dunno number. Name is ivy, a vn gal.

Ahhhhh Bro KT, I think I know who she is;) , you always go for boobs hor....kekekekeke

Cheerios....SS08:)

KangTuo
21-09-2007, 03:13 AM
Ahhhhh Bro KT, I think I know who she is;) , you always go for boobs hor....kekekekeke

Bigger boobs the better... but must be real.
This 1 not the 1 sitting with me, but the 1 who wanna make me drunk. Her boobs are smaller than the 1 sitting with me.

Thinking about that outing.....really long time never go century with you liao... :D

snipeshot08
21-09-2007, 08:35 AM
Bigger boobs the better... but must be real.
This 1 not the 1 sitting with me, but the 1 who wanna make me drunk. Her boobs are smaller than the 1 sitting with me.

Thinking about that outing.....really long time never go century with you liao...

Who ask you so busy??? We went a couple of times after that but you couldn't make it;)

Actually I think Ivy sat with me once so thats why I know which gal you tokking about, did not know she's your target or else I strictly hands off, pai-say bro:o

Cheerios.....SS08

KangTuo
21-09-2007, 08:55 AM
Actually I think Ivy sat with me once so thats why I know which gal you tokking about, did not know she's your target or else I strictly hands off, pai-say bro:o

Cheerios.....SS08

Tot u like SYT.... although she has been my target but i only 'ON' her once.. the very 1st time i see her (2years back). Subsequently whenever i go, i never look for her to sit with me, but everytime just happen that she is always in the my room... keeping alot of my cheong kakis entertained and tekkan me for not calling her.

Quite kinky looking at my own target playing with my bros... don't need hands off :D

snipeshot08
21-09-2007, 09:01 AM
Tot u like SYT.... although she has been my target but i only 'ON' her once.. the very 1st time i see her (2years back). Subsequently whenever i go, i never look for her to sit with me, but everytime just happen that she is always in the my room... keeping alot of my cheong kakis entertained and tekkan me for not calling her.

Quite kinky looking at my own target playing with my bros... don't need hands off

Alamak now that you reminded me about SYT....... its not the same one, cause the Ivy that sat with me was in HCM KTV, petite SYT....too muddle-headed liao:o cheesh...

Cheerios.....SS08

joew2005
23-09-2007, 06:44 AM
i thk she only speak english, tall and dark complexion.:)

I personnally thk that there isn't anything "great" to talk abt this tall/dark ivy.

simtny
25-09-2007, 03:07 AM
wat is the address? and also damage? sorry busy to read all post cause of workss....

Torres_Mok
25-09-2007, 07:53 AM
I personnally thk that there isn't anything "great" to talk abt this tall/dark ivy.

you can try 'ang pai' 850 and 092. :D

KangTuo
26-09-2007, 08:07 PM
you can try 'ang pai' 850 and 092. :D

092 is back huh??.... going tis friday for my bro bachelor party. Who shld i have.. hhhmm. A few choices liao...:P

KangTuo
26-09-2007, 08:10 PM

She is not that good looking as a number of vn babe there. But she is the few damn playable babe. I would rather to have a playable gal than a 'flower vase' sitting by my side. Ivy's boobs also quite handful...and its real.

Torres_Mok
27-09-2007, 04:30 PM
092 is back huh??.... going tis friday for my bro bachelor party. Who shld i have.. hhhmm. A few choices liao...:P

i thk 092 not back. 763, the hot favourite i thk is also not back yet!

Bro since not much choice, u hv any to recommend? I going there soon. :)

KangTuo
28-09-2007, 12:47 AM
i thk 092 not back. 763, the hot favourite i thk is also not back yet!

Bro since not much choice, u hv any to recommend? I going there soon. :)

I will check it out tomolo and recommend you gals that i think is fun and playable. But i will still go for tau neh neh.... :)

Torres_Mok
28-09-2007, 07:02 PM
I will check it out tomolo and recommend you gals that i think is fun and playable. But i will still go for tau neh neh.... :)

When u talk of tau neh neh, i thk of no. 770! she has tau neh neh, SYT and nice figure! but she can't play much, always pester customer to go hotel.

According to Assist mummy, those customer who hv taken her will not take her again. :cool:

joew2005
29-09-2007, 01:58 AM
jz came back fr there.not many gals ard.
will recommend 2 give tis place 4 the time bing.

heard hv av & police dis as customer.
waiting 2 catch some ppl.

manisan
29-09-2007, 08:04 AM
When u talk of tau neh neh, i thk of no. 770! she has tau neh neh, SYT and nice figure! but she can't play much, always pester customer to go hotel.

According to Assist mummy, those customer who hv taken her will not take her again. :cool:

Correct man, juz sat with her few days back. Pretty but cant play much. Since cant play much, $40 tip should be more than enough, but she still ask for more :(

KangTuo
29-09-2007, 08:13 AM
jz came back fr there.not many gals ard.
will recommend 2 give tis place 4 the time bing.

heard hv av & police dis as customer.
waiting 2 catch some ppl.

Was there for HH yesterday, notice not many gals sitting at the sofa area. Got few good looking ones though. After happy hour, notice some china babe go home/ or somewhere else. Talk to 1, she say at night scare got raid... so only work for HH.

Anyway i will not come here anymore. Mummy say they are shifting ALL viet gal to another KTV. Only leave behind china babe till they totally shift out.

Will visit that ktv when ALL the viet gal shifted there... hoping there got more actions ie strip, sit lap, raba raba ..

joew2005
29-09-2007, 08:36 AM
4gotten 2 mentioned a few issues.

515(ivy) is back.those bro that miss her can try look 4 her again.

Viet gals r instructed 2 move 2 the other joint on children's day.

the joint they going 2 is Txxxxrxxx.

think they might be planning 2 close tis place???

Nw a days geeting veri strict.difficult 2 these actions(strip/sit lap/raba raba)

Some gals r even turn back at airport the last few weeks.

JediSkull
29-09-2007, 11:12 AM
anyone here knows yaoyao? damn..... she got a friend quite shy one. looks really like crystal liu!!!

:D

JediSkull
29-09-2007, 11:19 AM
anyone here knows yaoyao? damn..... she got a friend quite shy one. looks really like crystal liu!!!

:D

Torres_Mok
29-09-2007, 03:10 PM
Was there for HH yesterday, notice not many gals sitting at the sofa area. Got few good looking ones though. After happy hour, notice some china babe go home/ or somewhere else. Talk to 1, she say at night scare got raid... so only work for HH.

Anyway i will not come here anymore. Mummy say they are shifting ALL viet gal to another KTV. Only leave behind china babe till they totally shift out.

Will visit that ktv when ALL the viet gal shifted there... hoping there got more actions ie strip, sit lap, raba raba ..

Shift to which KTV?:cool:

ShittyAss
29-09-2007, 06:56 PM
Shift to which KTV?:cool:

Shift to Txxxxxxx...at parklane one...same mgt la...

Intel Ops
30-09-2007, 12:13 PM
Talking about girls, anyone know this girl called Ah Wei ? Is she back yet ? Her number is 7** (cant remember). :)

Torres_Mok
03-10-2007, 08:05 AM
century ktv thread will be slowly coming to an end, as it hv been shifted to parklane..:cool:

snipeshot08
03-10-2007, 08:21 AM
century ktv thread will be slowly coming to an end, as it hv been shifted to parklane..

Actually I very much doubt the legacy of this KTV will ever totally end, it has changed management or style for at least 3 times over the last 15 over years when I first started going there and it still persists, albeit a different management and maybe change of names...:)

Lets always hope the fun never ends as its still one of my favourite KTV ;)

Cheerios.....SS08

Torres_Mok
03-10-2007, 12:12 PM
Actually I very much doubt the legacy of this KTV will ever totally end, it has changed management or style for at least 3 times over the last 15 over years when I first started going there and it still persists, albeit a different management and maybe change of names...:)

Lets always hope the fun never ends as its still one of my favourite KTV

Cheerios.....SS08

century is also my favourite ktv becos its good location.

the ktv now left a few china WL, all viet hv shifted to parklane. hopefully new managemnt can recruit viet gals to the ktv. :)

Botarbolampar
03-10-2007, 03:04 PM
Actually I very much doubt the legacy of this KTV will ever totally end, it has changed management or style for at least 3 times over the last 15 over years when I first started going there and it still persists, albeit a different management and maybe change of names...
Lets always hope the fun never ends as its still one of my favourite KTV
Cheerios.....SS08

Hahahahaha.........precisely, it will never end. A moved to B, B changed name to C, D another new joint will be starting soon. Old one don't go , new one don't come.

century is also my favourite ktv becos its good location. the ktv now left a few china WL, all viet hv shifted to parklane. hopefully new managemnt can recruit viet gals to the ktv.

Bro, me & chanyboy still waiting for you to be available. So when?

Torres_Mok
06-10-2007, 07:22 AM
[B][COLOR="darkred"]Bro, me & chanyboy still waiting for you to be available. So when?

we hv miss the last round when u hv gone oversea. will pm u and chany when available.

Latest news is after all century is not shifting to parklane. :)

KangTuo
06-10-2007, 12:14 PM
Latest news is after all century is not shifting to parklane. :)

Tat is good news bro.... still can visit my fav joint for my fav viet gal. But u know where mummy Amy will be? Century or Tuberose? i always call her to book room wan.... she is my point of contact to this ktv.

chanyboy
06-10-2007, 12:19 PM
ok..Torres.. all back in Sg for the moment it seems...choose a date, contact via h/p or PM...
Time to meet KangTuo, Botar - next weekday? Bros from the VN-HCM thread can pop in too..
Amy - mmm...fleshy indeed.

Cheers..

sonic youth
06-10-2007, 03:37 PM
good thing that century stays at eminent. to me, its the most convenient ktv around...lotsa makan place after HH/SH (thats secondary), 81 (ooh, thats the primary reason).

haiz, heard May will still be there but luckily Amy too :D

how i missed the days when she was not the assistant mummy.

Torres_Mok
06-10-2007, 04:05 PM
All assistant mummy and mummy will be in century. :)

Torres_Mok
06-10-2007, 04:09 PM
Tat is good news bro.... still can visit my fav joint for my fav viet gal. But u know where mummy Amy will be? Century or Tuberose? i always call her to book room wan.... she is my point of contact to this ktv.

All assist mummy and mummy wil be in century.

So u r customer of Amy. when i ask Amy whether she knw any of the brosin this thread, she only know botar! :)

KangTuo
06-10-2007, 04:38 PM

So u r customer of Amy. when i ask Amy whether she knw any of the brosin this thread, she only know botar! :)

Good to know that everything still remain the same.

She knows me by my real name and not a bro from here... :D

Botarbolampar
06-10-2007, 04:46 PM
So u r customer of Amy. when i ask Amy whether she knw any of the brosin this thread, she only know botar!

Hahaha so when can we meet her together bro TM.

Good to know that everything still remain the same.She knows me by my real name and not a bro from here...

Hehehe she don't know i'm botar too. Of course i won't tell her that.

Botarbolampar
06-10-2007, 04:55 PM
we hv miss the last round when u hv gone oversea. will pm u and chany when available.
Latest news is after all century is not shifting to parklane.

Cool..............lets make it next week.

Good news to all who like that place. I like the location too.

ok..Torres.. all back in Sg for the moment it seems...choose a date, contact via h/p or PM...
Time to meet KangTuo, Botar - next weekday? Bros from the VN-HCM thread can pop in too.. Amy - mmm...fleshy indeed.Cheers..

Lets go man.................I'm ok with any dates. Good that all of us have this common interest.

good thing that century stays at eminent. to me, its the most convenient ktv around...lotsa makan place after HH/SH (thats secondary), 81 (ooh, thats the primary reason).haiz, heard May will still be there but luckily Amy too how i missed the days when she was not the assistant mummy.

Precisely..........agreed with what you've said above.

vmtech
06-10-2007, 07:38 PM
Time to meet KangTuo, Botar - next weekday? Bros from the VN-HCM thread can pop in too..
Amy - mmm...fleshy indeed.

Cheers..

haha chany you're here too!
century gone already? been tehre once, nice place

chanyboy
06-10-2007, 07:56 PM
haha chany you're here too!
century gone already? been tehre once, nice place

yup... for a change of taste/view/fun - Century is convenient (parking, eating). Typically HH only, very seldom after 9.30pm..
There's no AGG in SG, that's unique about BKK.
KTV here diff KTV China...also unique.

All interesting experience..indeed. Just to keep work stress away.... Probably, until I'm tie down by a suitable ger then I would only 'golden basin wash hand' (in mandarin, I mean).

vmtech
06-10-2007, 08:00 PM
yup... for a change of taste/view/fun - Century is convenient (parking, eating). Typically HH only, very seldom after 9.30pm..
There's no AGG in SG, that's unique about BKK.
KTV here diff KTV China...also unique.

All interesting experience..indeed. Just to keep work stress away.... Probably, until I'm tie down by a suitable ger then I would only 'golden basin wash hand' (in mandarin, I mean).

hahha ic ic, hows the scene in century now? v v long nv go liao. sometimes abit tempted

chanyboy
06-10-2007, 08:07 PM
hahha ic ic, hows the scene in century now? v v long nv go liao. sometimes abit tempted

... coming up. Keep u posted then. Now waiting for the grp to assemble next week....to vet thro the viet con-gai there.

Got big b**bs, prc meat, raba-raba, ...

KangTuo
06-10-2007, 08:16 PM
Got big b**bs

very interesting!!! :D

Botarbolampar
06-10-2007, 08:45 PM

Join us next week

... coming up. Keep u posted then. Now waiting for the grp to assemble next week....to vet thro the viet con-gai there.
Got big b**bs, prc meat, raba-raba, ...

Next week hahahahaha raba raba week

Of course interesting c cupper & d cupper

chanyboy
06-10-2007, 08:50 PM

alamak, we share the same interests... :p
Botar's taste - SYT... no big one I hope...otherwise we are having big ones in the same room.......

OK, it seems we ought to hv the raba-raba week.. I'll ring Mr Mok directly. I think Vmtech is back to BKK...(?)

(I tot u guys are hopping to 51 again tonite?... KT just left the forum..Botar still here..?)

Botarbolampar
06-10-2007, 09:05 PM
Botar's taste - SYT... no big one I hope...otherwise we are having big ones in the same room.......
OK, it seems we ought to hv the raba-raba week.. I'll ring Mr Mok directly. I think Vmtech is back to BKK...(?)
(I tot u guys are hopping to 51 again tonite?... KT just left the forum..Botar still here..?)

Me anything...........no fish, prawn also can hehe

KangTuo
06-10-2007, 10:09 PM
Me anything...........no fish, prawn also can hehe

sometime prawn is more fun... more khung dien than fish.. 'deadfish'. :D

vmtech
06-10-2007, 11:15 PM

No bro, i'll be in singapore

Intel Ops
07-10-2007, 10:34 AM
Bros, just to clarify my doubts, the viet girls still staying there and not shifting already ? Thanks in advance.

Torres_Mok
09-10-2007, 09:18 PM
The viet gals still stay at century.

Sori to bro botar and chanyboy, i can't join u all as i am on ICT. U all can try gals no. 570 and 076. they r all viets and prettier ones. But cannot play!!! :)

I<3Ivy
17-10-2007, 11:51 AM

Lol bro... i just made this forum nick to reply to your post.

I think i know which Ivy you are talking about. Played with her and ON her quite a few times liao... i tip her well ($60 - $70) and when she's working i make sure i wait for her and she appreciates it.

FOC anyone? :)

She's leaving soon (going to BKK then back to VN) and will be back after X'mas.

jedycity
25-10-2007, 08:52 AM
The viet gals still stay at century.

Sori to bro botar and chanyboy, i can't join u all as i am on ICT. U all can try gals no. 570 and 076. they r all viets and prettier ones. But cannot play!!! :)

Bro Torres_Mok,
I am going with my friends tonite. Any recomendation on girls that is wild & can play? If have big boobs, more better. But still prefer wild. :D

I<3Ivy
25-10-2007, 04:04 PM
Bro Torres_Mok,
I am going with my friends tonite. Any recomendation on girls that is wild & can play? If have big boobs, more better. But still prefer wild. :D

Actually... 570 can play.

Her 3rd butterfly, told her i liked her... wish she would stay longer.

Came back at 12.30am+ for 4th time and it was like autoroaming liao. Told her if she's nice to me, I will be nice to her. (used some lame Viet sweet nothings whispered to her).

Asked if i wanted ON but had wife tapping feet and waiting for me to get back, so when we left at 2am I was just high and dry :(

Torres_Mok
25-10-2007, 08:10 PM
Bro Torres_Mok,

i thk u can try 570. :)

jedycity
26-10-2007, 08:34 AM
Actually... 570 can play.

i thk u can try 570.
Thanks bro Torres_Mok & bro I<3Ivy,
Yesterday, was too busy didn't manage to read your recomendation. Thanks anyway. Will try next time.

Okay, yesterday went there with about 2 more friends about 7pm. Was full house, but my friend have make booking. A lot of viet, PRC & some thai....too many....do not know which one to pick. In the end pick 796 (NGAN), but she going back to Viet soon & will be back about month or so. She is small frame, A boobs, quite friendly, can speak English, a bit of chinese, etc. Quite click, but not so wild.
Still good after a tired day work. Hehehehe

crispy
26-10-2007, 08:41 AM
remember went this place sometime back for my buddy's bachelor night. those viets there almost all in tight dress with G-STRINGS. wonder is it still the same costume?

chanyboy
26-10-2007, 08:46 AM
Nowadays many places are not wild loh..
The better ways are:

a) First take Tiger/AA/JStar...
b) Next go Th/CN/Vn/Indon..
c) Get best/wild/GF services

I guess gamen prefers $ to flow out instead...here too rich liao - there's 66600 millionnaires, more paper-millionnaires sitting on top of the current private apartments... Also, too expensive liao..

microbert
26-10-2007, 01:05 PM
Was there last night & mum told us that girls r no longer allowed to sit on customer lap.Sianz half already.

But luckily my girl still auto to rubba rubba me. Not so bad la.

Sat with 066, sweet looking but her hands are quite rough. God knows what she has done with her hands.

Oh saw my 513, wha her boobs still as bouncy as b4. yummy next trip might ask her sit with me again.

I<3Ivy
26-10-2007, 05:26 PM
Was there last night & mum told us that girls r no longer allowed to sit on customer lap.Sianz half already.

But luckily my girl still auto to rubba rubba me. Not so bad la.

Sat with 066, sweet looking but her hands are quite rough. God knows what she has done with her hands.

Oh saw my 513, wha her boobs still as bouncy as b4. yummy next trip might ask her sit with me again.

It has been that way since June...

Even my girl told me if i want auto-sit on lap, must go to Godfather (she works there on occasion).

HOWEVER, if you always go back to see your girl and have always treated her well, she'll sit on your lap sometimes, though not for whole night la.

Also the unspoken rule is that normally if your room is a big spender (like how we opened 3 bottles) they will close 1 (or both) eye(s).

Some of the Viets there have really fantastic boobies, i normally go for the genuine C-cuppers. Thais are rare there, but have impants normally when they are large boobed.
Just my observation, your own observation might vary.

I<3Ivy
26-10-2007, 06:11 PM
remember went this place sometime back for my buddy's bachelor night. those viets there almost all in tight dress with G-STRINGS. wonder is it still the same costume?

Yes... MOST DEFINITELY the same dressing.

The dresses always do 3 things:

1) Show cleavage.
2) Show how slim yet curvy they are.
3) Can 'accidentally' chao-geng very easily.

Actually got a 4th use:
4) Make you marikita within 10sec.

Torres_Mok
29-10-2007, 08:04 AM
Nowadays many places are not wild loh..
The better ways are:

a) First take Tiger/AA/JStar...
b) Next go Th/CN/Vn/Indon..
c) Get best/wild/GF services

I guess gamen prefers $ to flow out instead...here too rich liao - there's 66600 millionnaires, more paper-millionnaires sitting on top of the current private apartments... Also, too expensive liao..

bro,

how is ur recent trip to century. any happening and with which bro?

microbert
31-10-2007, 10:59 AM
Yes... MOST DEFINITELY the same dressing.

The dresses always do 3 things:

1) Show cleavage.
2) Show how slim yet curvy they are.
3) Can 'accidentally' chao-geng very easily.

Actually got a 4th use:
4) Make you marikita within 10sec.

If everyone can execute the 4th rule flawlessly... I get her be my ba sah liaoz!

unclesammi
31-10-2007, 12:12 PM
Been there a few times recently. 122 is still my favourite. :D

Ahh Fatt
31-10-2007, 02:22 PM
Been there a few times recently. 122 is still my favourite.
I tot u r suppose to be in PRC....:confused:

Tom_Jerry
31-10-2007, 06:05 PM
IMHO, it is no longer as fun as it used to be... :cool:

unclesammi
31-10-2007, 06:28 PM
I tot u r suppose to be in PRC....:confused:

Flying off tomorrow morning. :D

Anyway this joint also got a handful of PRC MM during HH.

birdie8819
31-10-2007, 08:18 PM
Flying off tomorrow morning.

Take care hor bro ..... dun bonk too much until need my help to pick you up from airport ........kekekekeke :p

unclesammi
01-11-2007, 02:03 AM
Take care hor bro ..... dun bonk too much until need my help to pick you up from airport ........kekekekeke :p

Thanks ha. Fri go Kabuki huh huh huh.... Mai support brudder meh?:D

jackbl
01-11-2007, 02:44 AM
Wher u cheonging? Wanna jio me?

Flying off tomorrow morning. :D

Torres_Mok
05-11-2007, 12:14 PM
surprise to see the numbers of viet gals hv been reduced. maybe due to go to work in other KTV. :)

manisan
08-11-2007, 08:59 AM
I am also sad that the Viets are reduced & more China MMs there. Viets are much more passionate, & less $ minded I think...

chanyboy
08-11-2007, 04:10 PM
I am also sad that the Viets are reduced & more China MMs there. Viets are much more passionate, & less $ minded I think...

yes...the Vn are better service inside the rm & daring in dressing (but overall the svc is no longer like yester-years. Miss those days indeed; maybe sud hit GF to checkout). The PRC tends to be reserved (they are better at sitting outside at the main-hall & sing-song..."Jin Tien Bu Hui jia..")

Local gers ?

I<3Ivy
14-11-2007, 01:58 AM
I'm heading down to Century on 14 Nov Wed early evening during HH to visit my girl as she's back in town.

Most likely i'll be going alone, unless one of you SBF cheongsters wanna go? :cool:

FYI, not treating :P just in case freeloaders are reading this, hehe.

I<3Ivy
19-11-2007, 03:02 PM
Just another quick update about my regular watering hole.

012 is quite happening.
She likes to get freaky early on in the night (before 11pm start roi), even went as far as to take off her panties while doing a strip tease.

Speaks english better than her mandarin, and my client (who is indonesian so only english or bah.indo) was very pleased by her company, as well as her hands.

She's very willing to participate and not shy at all. Careful though, she can drink you under the table if you let her.

Heard that 707 is new, just flew in a couple of days ago. Quiet... can speak in mandarin but willing to let her fingers do the walking.

unclesammi
19-11-2007, 05:32 PM
I'm heading down to Century on 14 Nov Wed early evening during HH to visit my girl as she's back in town.

Most likely i'll be going alone, unless one of you SBF cheongsters wanna go? :cool:

FYI, not treating :P just in case freeloaders are reading this, hehe.

Unless you can find a replacement of my recommendation. :D

I<3Ivy
19-11-2007, 06:27 PM
Unless you can find a replacement of my recommendation. :D

Hmmmm dun think I remember how 122 looks like.... Hmmm.

Is she the short one (about 1.55m) with fair skin and a pixie face? PRC one right? Likes to wear her favourite red backless halter or tight black mini-dress which show half-ball?

unclesammi
20-11-2007, 11:14 AM
Hmmmm dun think I remember how 122 looks like.... Hmmm.

Is she the short one (about 1.55m) with fair skin and a pixie face? PRC one right? Likes to wear her favourite red backless halter or tight black mini-dress which show half-ball?

Her famous trademark, wearing a gold chain on the waist. :D

I_love_ktv
20-11-2007, 11:15 AM
FR on Century KTV (Eminent Plaza)

Went with a few army buddies to this ktv. Was okay. My buddy was there to support the Assistant Mummy which I admit was one damn chio-bu. Think she went back with him.

Sat with a girl, Forgot her number but she told me her name was Qing Qing. Cute face with quite big boobs. Think is in her mid-20s.

Anyway, we were chatting and playing guessing game the whole night. Guessed that night was a bit slow as she did not treally butterfly much. (think she sat 2 rooms only). Later I invited her out for supper and she accepted. Well one thing lead to another and we were soon rolling about in bed.

She really had a nice body with a nice pair of boobs. Did two shots and left for home around 4am.

flanker
21-11-2007, 12:17 AM
FR on Century KTV (Eminent Plaza)

Went with a few army buddies to this ktv. Was okay. My buddy was there to support the Assistant Mummy which I admit was one damn chio-bu. Think she went back with him.

Sat with a girl, Forgot her number but she told me her name was Qing Qing. Cute face with quite big boobs. Think is in her mid-20s.

Anyway, we were chatting and playing guessing game the whole night. Guessed that night was a bit slow as she did not treally butterfly much. (think she sat 2 rooms only). Later I invited her out for supper and she accepted. Well one thing lead to another and we were soon rolling about in bed.

She really had a nice body with a nice pair of boobs. Did two shots and left for home around 4am.

Which AM is tat? Dun rem there's a "chiobu" AM.

I<3Ivy
21-11-2007, 11:56 AM
Which AM is tat? Dun rem there's a "chiobu" AM.

That's what i was wondering also.

Unless it's one of the "da jie" of the girls and helping out with getting places for newer girls to sit.

Been there quite a few times in the last month but i don't remember there being any chio AM, but please do correct me if i'm mistaken. One man's meat is another man's ON.

I<3Ivy
26-11-2007, 03:59 PM
Hello thread readers.

I'm going to go to Century KTV sometime this week or next, so if you're interested, please let me know.

PM me so as not to clutter up the forum with replies, thanks!

Only Bros who are genuinely interested please, no pilots! (aeroplanes lah... :rolleyes: )

BikinisLover
26-11-2007, 06:02 PM
Hello thread readers.

I'm going to go to Century KTV sometime this week or next, so if you're interested, please let me know.

PM me so as not to clutter up the forum with replies, thanks!

Only Bros who are genuinely interested please, no pilots! (aeroplanes lah... :rolleyes: )

Thought the gals there are no more wild n playful?

I<3Ivy
30-11-2007, 02:25 PM
Perhaps due to a recent raid on 14th Nov (or was it 15th?) the mgmt has been a bit more strict. My girl tells me that she didn't know what type of police it was, but no one went up lorry.

I was there on Wed night, 28th Nov.

I must say, it was a good night for cheongsters but a bad night for the girls. I was there from 8pm - 2.30am. From HH through to SH, i would say at most only 1/2 the rooms were occupied, and many big rooms were empty when i walked around to eyeball some new targets while my BX was in toilet.

My room of 5, had 5 girls, and on average i would say that each girl spent about 45mins out of every hour spent with us. During my walk to the toilet, could easily see 10-12 girls waiting in the lounge area. This dwindled to about 4-5 girls waiting around after 11.15pm.

My girl's roommate had no table to sit, so she went back at 11.30pm on her own.

Damages are as follows.
Shared Damage
$576 Liquor = 1 martel & 1 chivas (from 8pm - 2am, HH & SH).
$80 tips ($50 to May coz she brought in so many girls to choose, $10 towel lady, $10 snack uncle, $10 waiter).
Each one of us paid $132 for shared cost.

Personal Damage
$5 tip to toilet uncle (since i went so many times... lol)
$70 tips to my girl (she's my ba xa mah)
$7 Taxi to BX place
$6 Roti prata & kopi
$16 Taxi home (coz too high to drive)

My total expenses came up to $236, below my budgeted $250 per trip.

I know my buddies all tipped $50 to their girls (ok la since they sat with us so long...) and none at all to rest as i was treasurer for the night.

flanker
06-12-2007, 10:02 PM
Does any bro know the name of AM that usually dress quite sexy? I notice she is the only AM who wear more "revealing" than the rest.

I<3Ivy
11-12-2007, 01:34 PM
Hi all... reporting from my "hometown" again.

I sneaked off and went to cheong while my BX back in VN overseaing her renovation (at least my money put to good use... lol... build proper housing, haha).

Went back with 2 buddies, reached at 11.45pm. As usual... Century is quite deserted. Later on you'll know why. Only opened 1 martell since i had a 1/2 bot from previous trip down.

This time around... i made sure that the 3 girls we had not my BX's friends, otherwise sure kena ear pulled.

So 2 of them took some 2 PRCs girls (we never ask for number, just ask May to parade china girls), and I ask May to help me choose 1 chio viet that not my BX know.

Liews. Lucky we were already half drunk when we got there (was at j51 finishing up my leftover chivas). Also lucky at J51 got alot of girls to play. ***See below!****

Anyway,... to shorten the story, the girls totally not playable. Wah liews... those girls ah... i know outside raining and air con cold la... but i come to KTV to see how sexy & slutty you can be. After 30mins they went out to their locker room and took their jackets and were zipped up 75% of the time there.
Even my viet girl (viets supposed to be more playful right?) very sian sian face and tired after a while. Tried to play a bit more... but she told me "em hanh kinh" (having period) so i sian 1/2 also.

No wonder nowadays so few people in Century... i think if BX not there not worth going.

Damage : (Friend treated so free... but theoretical damage would have been)
Drinks $380
Tips $50+$10+$10+$40+$40+$40.

All in all quite a wasted trip. If not for my friend celebrating his immediate boss being sacked (lol) we wouldn't have gone.

*** SIDE STORY ***
Luckily we had a good session at J51 from 9.00pm to about 11.15pm before Century, that i got my fill of viet girls.

There was this girl by name of Mai, bloody hell she was raba-raba-ing me like no freaking tomorrow. I wanted to watch the TV, in the end i only staring at ceiling enjoying her hands.
She super-duper proactive... I just asked her if she was sitting at many other tables and she said her other table just collected tips already. Then she asked if i wanted to go somewhere? Haha... if i wasn't with my buddies my big little bro would have decided for me roi.
We drank more chivas (that girl can really drink) and without asking... she unzipped me and started giving me a HJ through my pants. Must thank my buddies to immediately ignoring me and turning around to look straight at TV instead of me.
She was damn foxy... after i blew my load in her hands, she got the wet towelette and wiped her hands, then me, then excused herself to bathroom (at least she washes... hygienic!). After that... she came back, gave me a deep long lover's kind of french kiss, patted my crotch and said "you like? Me got more later." Then she pointed over to other side and said she'll be there trying to get tips.. and to wait for her before i go.

I let her go... and after that refused the attentions of the other girls. Somehow after you blow your load, you don't feel so hard-up and horny for a while. haha.

We drank a bit more... then we had to leave. I walked over to find her sitting with some NSF looking boys (4 kids sharing 1 jug of beer????) and gave her a $50, then another $10 for being so proactive. After that we exchanged numbers, and i went off to century...

69luver
11-12-2007, 07:28 PM
No wonder nowadays so few people in Century... i think if BX not there not worth going.

All in all quite a wasted trip. If not for my friend celebrating his immediate boss being sacked (lol) we wouldn't have gone.

Had retired from KTV for quite sometime. Century used to be my favour place but seem standard drop liao.

chanyboy
12-12-2007, 08:58 AM
Had retired from KTV for quite sometime. Century used to be my favour place but seem standard drop liao.

indeed... dropped out of range in fact. Asked bros to go, no takers. Empty rooms 2 wks ago, few gers roaming (literally running from one to another within the few occupied rm, hence return quite slow), mostly the PRC flower-vases at the main hall singing.

This thread probably, slowly quieten down...and the good old days there gone.. sad. It used to be fun..:(

It's cheaper & better at JC area currently..more choices too.

I<3Ivy
12-12-2007, 12:51 PM
indeed... dropped out of range in fact. Asked bros to go, no takers. Empty rooms 2 wks ago, few gers roaming (literally running from one to another within the few occupied rm, hence return quite slow), mostly the PRC flower-vases at the main hall singing.

This thread probably, slowly quieten down...and the good old days there gone.. sad. It used to be fun..:(

Ok SBF bros, i got more intel on my hometown.

Gave my BX a call and talking to her abt other stuff... decided to come clean on going to Century when she wasn't there.

She actually told me that she's not worried since the girls there won't play liao. She said she heard (so it could just be a rumor) from the mummy that no choice, since Century kena alot of warnings already. If too many, their renewal of license will be revoked.

Then I suddenly remembered that night i went to Century before she left for VN couple of weeks back, she got scolded by the management for not wearing a bra! Liews.

She prefers to go braless of course, (you know us guys,... 2 girls with 1/2 ball showing each, 1 with bra, 1 without... which would you choose??).

I asked her when the warnings will lapse. Like is it 3 warnings in 1 year? 6 in 2 years? How long before they can start afresh? She didn't know but said she'll help me find out when she's back in SG.

Cannot play, cannot wear too revealing, cannot sit on lap, cannot do anything but have flower vase while singing drinking. Sian 1/2.

If my BX willing to relocate to other KTV i will follow her roi. Sadness.

microbert
19-12-2007, 09:18 AM
Ok SBF bros, i got more intel on my hometown.

Gave my BX a call and talking to her abt other stuff... decided to come clean on going to Century when she wasn't there.

She actually told me that she's not worried since the girls there won't play liao. She said she heard (so it could just be a rumor) from the mummy that no choice, since Century kena alot of warnings already. If too many, their renewal of license will be revoked.

Then I suddenly remembered that night i went to Century before she left for VN couple of weeks back, she got scolded by the management for not wearing a bra! Liews.

She prefers to go braless of course, (you know us guys,... 2 girls with 1/2 ball showing each, 1 with bra, 1 without... which would you choose??).

I asked her when the warnings will lapse. Like is it 3 warnings in 1 year? 6 in 2 years? How long before they can start afresh? She didn't know but said she'll help me find out when she's back in SG.

Cannot play, cannot wear too revealing, cannot sit on lap, cannot do anything but have flower vase while singing drinking. Sian 1/2.

If my BX willing to relocate to other KTV i will follow her roi. Sadness.

Whaa bro, your revealation of such rumours will make alot of us very sad. Anyway i was there last night and it was indeed very quiet. Only a few of the girls look can make it. Further more will a room of 7guys. It really had a hard time selecting a one and playability is not there anymore. Sigh.

Anyway I'll still pop by there once a while to support.

Thom07
21-12-2007, 04:35 PM
Hmm this used to be my all-time favourite. Miss the good old days when almost everything also can. :D

eEconomist
22-12-2007, 02:58 AM
Just came back from Century. No action in the room. Just rabba rabba tits and girls rub me.

Surprising mummy May is still there (I've not been there since 2005).

Got this Viet gal no 053. Good tits, cad go inside top. Look demure (no kidding), sweet and pretty. She looks like the Singapore singer Xu Mei Jing (with long hair).

One bottel of Chivas is $370+.

Overall regretted going there cos no real action allow in the room and didn't feel like going hotel.

:cool::cool:

I<3Ivy
22-12-2007, 04:28 AM
Just came back from Century. No action in the room. Just rabba rabba tits and girls rub me.

Got this Viet gal no 053. Good tits, cad go inside top. Look demure (no kidding), sweet and pretty. She looks like the Singapore singer Xu Mei Jing (with long hair).

Overall regretted going there cos no real action allow in the room and didn't feel like going hotel.

:cool::cool:

Sorry to hear you didn't really get much action that night Bro eEconomist... but unforunately Century will be like this for a while until their black marks expire, dunno when though. Until i can dig for more info, it's just hearsay so don't quote me on that.

As far as Mid-class KTVs go Century is fast fading out of my selection. I've been a long time visitor to Century (next feb will be 3 yrs?) but these past 5 months since Jul has been getting from bad to worse. Did you know that a recent visit from my army buddy to this place (I was sick with gastric flu during this time) he told me that his girl was even called out of the room to put her bra back on! Because her top exposed too much. *DIES*

I miss the times where can go corner of room, down the lights and get BJ/HJ.

High-class KTV still out of my pockets.
Mid-class KTV better to go NSH, KXM or GF. GF even being raided 2 times in 2 weeks.... the only ones that suffer are the girls. 2 days after raid the stocks still good, and new faces SYTs too!!
Budget KTVs like PD, DG, BS not really my cup of tea, as they tend to be 25-35 (got some gems though, if you care to look) and butterfly less, can do more on average.

Also if you notice the trend, more PRCs have been coming back to Century since the PRC like being flower vases. The Viets generally more playable and have heard a rumour that the newer ones moved elsewhere for better tips and more customers (see alot of empty rooms and fewer girls).

To be honest, for 2 bottles from 8pm - 2am which cost $578 (SH & HH), i can fly to Ho Chi Minh ($218), get 2 nights stay in a girlfriendly hotel ($62 x 2) and have KTV each night at $1.8mil VND while sitting with 2 girls ($180/night).

Total cost for 2 days of REAL viet chicks, is $702, Lam Tinh not included! (about S$100 for overnight i think, can bargain lower).

Sometimes i feel like flying over myself if no CO suspicions... lol... but then married bro like me no choice. Swinging single bros please consider!

Torres_Mok
22-12-2007, 07:42 AM

thks for ur info regarding century. Beside century, there is a better KTV that hv many action, U can try Peach Garden at taman jurong.:)

eEconomist
22-12-2007, 10:28 AM
Actually I just came home from Century at 2.00am this morning and typed the field report at 3am!!

Well, I've stoppped cheong KTV for a few year liao and do not really know anything (nor read field report on KTVs). Acutally yesterday was my buddy's Stag Night and I was informed the last minute to find the location and therefore had no time to access any field reports.

Agree that it would be cheaper to fly to BKK or HCMC to cheong. I got same problem as you too, i.e CO problem!!

:(:(

ee_enjoy
22-12-2007, 12:09 PM
Just visited the joint last night.

Checked with mummy and confirmed that there actually isnt any raid on them last month. There was a raid last month, is true, but was nearby the area but not century. However, cuz the raid was so nearby, Century thot it would be safer to start to tone down a bit.

My last trip was about 4 months back. THis time have found abundunt of PRC. Unlike in the past which were Viet. And most of these PRC gals looks averagely good, long legs and nice boobs (face depends on individual lo). At max I would say most gals butterfly only 3 rooms (but averagely 2). So stay time in fact is quite long.

Although only at most raba raba in the room, if u really like, there is always H81 behind, hehe. For a mid-level KTV to spent time with friends, its a good enough place for me.

Torres_Mok
22-12-2007, 04:12 PM
In fact century hv been tone down alot. the only plus point now for century r its good location, such as food centre and hotel nearby :)

bangbangben
22-12-2007, 05:38 PM
Bro... u talking abt Jalan Basear? I saw the neon lights when I went to "Lim Ah Boy", biker shop.

Are they there or still at the old place?

Thom07
22-12-2007, 05:58 PM
Bro bangbangben

The chinese name for Century is called Yu Shi Wu Zhen, if you are asking about this.

Thom

fart_port69
22-12-2007, 10:35 PM
Bro... u talking abt Jalan Basear? I saw the neon lights when I went to "Lim Ah Boy", biker shop.

yes bro, Century still around... Eminent Plaza is right at the corner of the road. on the same building for a nice food court.

For Century, still same kind of girl... Viet abt 50%, malaysian 35%, 10% local chinese. Girl not very wild nowaday.

joew2005
23-12-2007, 06:30 AM
2 my past encounters there,tis type of situation come & go.
when the WIND is no longer blowing in their direction,everything will be back 2 normal.
tis place has been around 4 so many years,jz ask MM May she has been working there 4 how long. I reckon she has been there more than 12 yrs.
when the wild days return,we would be seagul following the fishing boats.:D

Torres_Mok
23-12-2007, 11:44 AM

It is along the begining of Jalan Besar, actually it is situated on 2nd level of lavender hawker centre. :)

KangTuo
25-12-2007, 01:27 AM
indeed... dropped out of range in fact. Asked bros to go, no takers.

I must be 1 of the 'no takers' ....
With the current situation in Century, I would rather go BL/51/pubs in GL.

It really depends on the level of fun we are looking for in KTV.
Friend A: Just had a bachelor party in Century. He find it still happening.
Friend B: Just had a company outing in XTD. From his discription of the fun he had, I find it damn happening and Century will never meet the standard at present.

chanyboy
25-12-2007, 04:35 AM
I must be 1 of the 'no takers' ....
With the current situation in Century, I would rather go BL/51/pubs in GL.

It really depends on the level of fun we are looking for in KTV.
Friend A: Just had a bachelor party in Century. He find it still happening.
Friend B: Just had a company outing in XTD. From his discription of the fun he had, I find it damn happening and Century will never meet the standard at present.

nope..u wasn't the one. There's a few old-time acquainted frens who no longer like to join going to NC, citing that things were less now. Indeed, each to his own fun, no right or wrong. Nevertheless, we all cheong at the places we like/prefer... some of us had a nice X'Mas countdown fun at a Vn outlet... walau my pants all wet...:o

I<3Ivy
25-12-2007, 05:06 AM
nope..u wasn't the one. There's a few old-time acquainted frens who no longer like to join going to NC, citing that things were less now. Indeed, each to his own fun, no right or wrong. Nevertheless, we all cheong at the places we like/prefer... some of us had a nice X'Mas countdown fun at a Vn outlet... walau my pants all wet...:o

Must be gardening at KXM!!! Or plucking peaches at Peach garden!! Hehhee...

I'm a viet con gai lover, and those 2 places are now my favourites until the wind blows away from NC!!

Heheh better dun let BX find out!!

chanyboy
25-12-2007, 11:56 AM
Must be gardening at KXM!!! Or plucking peaches at Peach garden!! Hehhee...

I'm a viet con gai lover, and those 2 places are now my favourites until the wind blows away from NC!!

Heheh better dun let BX find out!!

hah!! U can ask our dear Torres for plucking peaches... For KXM really missed the Vn-MILF but actively fun Helen...

Thom07
25-12-2007, 01:23 PM
Bro I<3Ivy,

You recovered from your illness already and had visited KXM and Peach already? I also like KXM and Peach now but location of KXM is much better. Hope that the 'wind' will pass soon and Century reverts back to the good old days.

Bro KT,

For XTD (@Tanjong Pagar? in case there is any mis-understanding), hmm is it true that there is only PRCs there? Last time, it used to be extremely fun until everything toned down. Haizzz.... After the renovation, I had never went again because I heard it is going to change to a all PRCs concept there.

Thom

I<3Ivy
26-12-2007, 11:37 AM
Bro I<3Ivy,

You recovered from your illness already and had visited KXM and Peach already? I also like KXM and Peach now but location of KXM is much better. Hope that the 'wind' will pass soon and Century reverts back to the good old days.

Bro KT,

For XTD (@Tanjong Pagar? in case there is any mis-understanding), hmm is it true that there is only PRCs there? Last time, it used to be extremely fun until everything toned down. Haizzz.... After the renovation, I had never went again because I heard it is going to change to a all PRCs concept there.

Thom

Hey Bro Thom07,

Illness recovered mostly la... but except still have cough. So i didn't do any kissing with the girls (cannot pass them cough to pass to other bros right???) just grab only.

But then... was still on antibiotics when my friend "forced" me to go to KXM last week, so didn't drink either. But overall considering no drinking, no kissing, the girls still super active. I sat with two girls my friend got for me (while i was outside trying to smoke CO), and both quite pro-active.... din bother to ask names, coz i didn't want to give mine (scared is BX room mate).

The larger boobed viet is super duper octopus man! Haha... if we go together again, see if i can find her for you!! Hahah...

Agree that KXM is better... more central and also 2 H81 nearby, the one opposite the road seems bigger than the one closer to the fragrance one.
And KXM also like NC have food places nearby! With the gardening... and similar pricing of liquor, i think i can take KXM as my new 'hometown' now, even though only been there once. The treatment i got there, i haven't seen in NC for almost a year. NC does seem 'cleaner' than KXM though.

I<3Ivy
26-12-2007, 11:49 AM

Kaoz! You must have had alot of fun man!

Tonight meeting army friends for drinks at 'clean' place... then see if any up to KTV after.

Bro Chany, shall we don nha di KXM nhe?

Might be a better home for us leh. Haha... can walk to 24hr mcdonald's also!

microbert
27-12-2007, 04:08 PM
Good thing about Century and Peach is..they have HH :D

blackrider72
31-12-2007, 10:24 PM
Planning to go Century KTV tomorrow with friend. It been two year plus since I visiting the place.

Can any good bro advise whether I should go there for fun.

If yes, is there any girl to recommend.

joew2005
01-01-2008, 07:48 AM
Planning to go Century KTV tomorrow with friend. It been two year plus since I visiting the place.

Can any good bro advise whether I should go there for fun.

If yes, is there any girl to recommend.

bro,try 2 understand wat others r talking in earlier postings.:mad:

I<3Ivy
10-01-2008, 12:19 PM
There is a reason why Century has been around damn long.
And there is a reason why super duper fun places like Lisbo have closed down.

No need to say why :)

Anyway, early this week about mon/tues the Boys in Blue came down to Century. However, it wasn't a raid.

A few standing at escalator. A few standing at the back exits and staircase on 2nd floor. And 3-4 walking around inside look-see-look-see.

About 8 jokers in total, supposedly. Could not tell if they were from AV or not.
They left after a short while.

Of course, experienced bros know what this means. After police 6c6c on less crowded night, 50% chance they will raid soon on a popular night, like friday/saturday.

NOTE!! Information is not first hand (not by me) as I was not there. Compiled from 1 bro who went, and my regular girls there. Just posting here to make sure Samsters are kept up to date.

NoNick75
15-01-2008, 08:27 PM
[QUOTE=I<3Ivy;2515664]There is a reason why Century has been around damn long.
And there is a reason why super duper fun places like Lisbo have closed down.

I think Century has changed hands before, according to Mummy May. But this time, I don't know if they can last. BTW is Century still open for business, or has it closed down?? Long time no go liao ......

snipeshot08
16-01-2008, 08:42 AM
I think Century has changed hands before, according to Mummy May. But this time, I don't know if they can last. BTW is Century still open for business, or has it closed down?? Long time no go liao ......

Century has changed hands at least 3 times and changed their name twice since they opened in the early nineties;)

Should be still in operation as one of my friend went down only last week I think:), well to find out its only a phone call away...

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

yongzhen
16-01-2008, 09:08 PM
Hi, Long time never go liao. Is the spore gal call Jane still there? Thanks!

Torres_Mok
16-01-2008, 10:43 PM
[QUOTE=I<3Ivy;2515664]

can try to go this week :)

I<3Ivy
16-01-2008, 11:00 PM
can try to go this week :)

Bro Torres,

You onz for Friday? I don't mind going on friday... going down to support.

KayTeeVee
17-01-2008, 10:32 AM
Bro Torres,

You onz for Friday? I don't mind going on friday... going down to support.

Hey bro I<3Ivy,

Thx 4 letting me join your party last time even though i was a new to SBF.
Was nice 2 meet u.

You gng this friday? Can I come too?

I<3Ivy
18-01-2008, 02:33 PM
Hey bro I<3Ivy,

Thx 4 letting me join your party last time even though i was a new to SBF.
Was nice 2 meet u.

You gng this friday? Can I come too?

Sure, i'm going down for happy hour from 6pm though. Will be there until 9.30pm then going elsewhere.

Anyone else wanna join? If more coming i might consider extending through to happy hour and beyond.

electrified
18-01-2008, 04:12 PM
Not sure if anybody felt it but the place seems to have tamed down over the years. Nowadays not so hiong, come in room and take your everything out.

huaren
20-01-2008, 10:07 AM
Not sure if anybody felt it but the place seems to have tamed down over the years. Nowadays not so hiong, come in room and take your everything out.

i agreed. the hiong days are over. dun know when the next hiong wave coming?
hehe

joew2005
20-01-2008, 03:31 PM
managed 2 contact 1 prc that works there few days back,but she went back hometown 4 lunar new year.
4 the past few week was told that wed & thurs quite crowded.
looks like the crowd r back,but sad 2 say the fun not yet back.
if u ask mm,the most frequent day that kena raid(ICA or AV) is thurs.
therefore,me try not 2 go on tis day.(still trying)
me also kena "thurs blues" a few times alrdy.
go there happy @ 1st,but b4 midnite become all rods in the rm only.

phoenixjoy
20-01-2008, 04:08 PM
Yes, looks like the place has toned down over the years.....it was like XinTianDi and now more like MG <sigh>

Went there last Friday after dinner, even though mummy May & Amy said full house, the atmosphere is certainly more subdued than before.:(

Maybe it's time to find a substitute, any recommendations?

Torres_Mok
20-01-2008, 04:14 PM
managed 2 contact 1 prc that works there few days back,but she went back hometown 4 lunar new year.
4 the past few week was told that wed & thurs quite crowded.
looks like the crowd r back,but sad 2 say the fun not yet back.
if u ask mm,the most frequent day that kena raid(ICA or AV) is thurs.
therefore,me try not 2 go on tis day.(still trying)
me also kena "thurs blues" a few times alrdy.
go there happy @ 1st,but b4 midnite become all rods in the rm only.

Few months back i was there on two saturdays AV came! I thk saturdays also quite a hot day 4 AV. :cool:

joew2005
20-01-2008, 04:22 PM
When will these ppl give us a break???
Yes,this is their job.
But then they only draw a monthly salary only mah.Not like their average pay of men running the street is over the hill.
Tell u guys something.
A few yrs back when the S-league jz started,i went 2 bishan stadium 2 watch a home united game.The details & outcome of tis game I hv alrdy 4gotten.
But 1 thing make the crowd in the stadium laugh like mad.
During half time break of the game,the men in blue sent out some men/women 4 a show.
The men in the motors were doing the show when 2 motorbikes fell......
The crowd really laugh non stop.
On the rd u see them so "macho",but that nite they really malu.........

I<3Ivy
21-01-2008, 12:28 AM
Few months back i was there on two saturdays AV came! I thk saturdays also quite a hot day 4 AV. :cool:

Last week Thursday (SH) + Friday (HH?) kena by boys in blue.

AV or CID also no idea. No girls up lorry.

Only heard about it from my regular girl, friday i was at Pearl's centre KTV.

huaren
21-01-2008, 10:32 PM
Last week Thursday (SH) + Friday (HH?) kena by boys in blue.

AV or CID also no idea. No girls up lorry.

Only heard about it from my regular girl, friday i was at Pearl's centre KTV.

y century always kana.. those in geylang / jc doesn't.. haizzz

I<3Ivy
22-01-2008, 09:30 AM
y century always kana.. those in geylang / jc doesn't.. haizzz

AV & CID are humans too mah.... after they raid Century until shiok shiok at 11pm, can go downstairs 24hr food court to eat chicken wings or wan ton mee.

Hehehe.

If i was the raid scheduler, i would also put our last raid for the night near makan place.

Anyway, my regular girls have gone back for Tet already so no point for me to go Century and no more updates until they return in 3-4weeks.

p.s. a group of 6(or 7?) viet girls have moved from Century to GF.

Torres_Mok
23-01-2008, 03:33 PM

According to the viet gals working at century, the raid frequency is higher at GF than century.:cool:

I<3Ivy
23-01-2008, 03:47 PM
According to the viet gals working at century, the raid frequency is higher at GF than century.:cool:

That part I agree wholeheartedly.... but the girls themselves say GF earning potential is almost double of Century. Century normally only 1/2 full, GF almost always full.

And alot of them had gone over to GF, especially because family is counting on the girls to earn more $$$ for Tet.

My BX spent $900 at Mustafa buying so many things for her uncles, aunties, siblings, neighbours, etc etc. I actually offered to pay (stupid right? LOL) but she said things for her, she dun mind i treat her. but things for her family she want to come out the cash herself.

Where got this kind of girl siah... my neck put on chopping block she rub lotion instead, hahaha... :p

Thom07
24-01-2008, 01:14 AM
...Where got this kind of girl siah... my neck put on chopping block she rub lotion instead, hahaha... :p

You are just so lucky... Think it is extremely hard to meet one like that. :)

mengMeng
25-01-2008, 10:03 PM
AV & CID are humans too mah.... after they raid Century until shiok shiok at 11pm, can go downstairs 24hr food court to eat chicken wings or wan ton mee.

Hehehe.

If i was the raid scheduler, i would also put our last raid for the night near makan place.

Anyway, my regular girls have gone back for Tet already so no point for me to go Century and no more updates until they return in 3-4weeks.

Hi bro, jus asking if 503 is still there at century??? the only reason for mi to go back there is only her....otherwise there is much more fun place....

Sha_Gua75
26-01-2008, 02:09 PM
My BX spent $900 at Mustafa buying so many things for her uncles, aunties, siblings, neighbours, etc etc. I actually offered to pay (stupid right? LOL) but she said things for her, she dun mind i treat her. but things for her family she want to come out the cash herself.

Where got this kind of girl siah... my neck put on chopping block she rub lotion instead, hahaha... :p

this kind of girl is common...maybe from her heart is really that she want use her own money to buy thing for her family....but on the other hand..she said dont mind u treating her...so maybe she drawing a line in between thing for herself and her family...so technically she will not reject if you buy her an item which cost more than $900 :o

79Guards
26-01-2008, 05:30 PM
Like tat run fast, or else very soon you will find yourself very much poorer than the gal.:rolleyes:

jedycity
28-01-2008, 03:04 PM
Last nite went to Century with some friend between 11pm to close shop. Overall gal is pretty with big boobs. But do not have much fun as last time. Sitting on lap also a while only...:(

Thom07
28-01-2008, 06:04 PM
In the past, this place is havoc hence I used to go there often. :D However, it slowly toned down. Bro, at least you got sit on lap even if it is for a while only. :p The last time I went dont even have. So disappointed. Hehe. Maybe a sign of improvement ? ;)

I<3Ivy
28-01-2008, 06:48 PM
In the past, this place is havoc hence I used to go there often. :D However, it slowly toned down. Bro, at least you got sit on lap even if it is for a while only. :p The last time I went dont even have. So disappointed. Hehe. Maybe a sign of improvement ? ;)

Depends on your room bro Thom07 :)

Also depends on the time and how much your girl has drunk already.

I remember during the "low" parts we still got 2 girls to strip a 3rd girl who was doing a sexy dance, down to her g-string.

My BX of course, can do more than other girls la... but normally with each other a bit shy for PDA with others watching. Hahah... maybe i tio hook liao.

Thom07
28-01-2008, 11:57 PM
Depends on your room bro Thom07 :)

Also depends on the time and how much your girl has drunk already.

I remember during the "low" parts we still got 2 girls to strip a 3rd girl who was doing a sexy dance, down to her g-string.

My BX of course, can do more than other girls la... but normally with each other a bit shy for PDA with others watching. Hahah... maybe i tio hook liao.

How is your conversion of your coursebook to pdf? Think you too busy and forgot me already. :p

Hmm there seems to be something wrong with the server cos I cant load other threads or is it just me ?

jackbl
29-01-2008, 02:51 AM
I also want the pdf. dont forget me.

How is your conversion of your coursebook to pdf? Think you too busy and forgot me already. :p

Hmm there seems to be something wrong with the server cos I cant load other threads or is it just me ?

I<3Ivy
29-01-2008, 10:32 AM
I also want the pdf. dont forget me.

Hehe, i haven't forgotten you guys. I leave my book with my teacher (since i can't bring it home) so it's more convenient for me.

My course will end in mid feb, after that i can bring the coursebook to office and leave it there.

Most of you know why i can't bring it home :D .

joew2005
31-01-2008, 06:19 AM
bros,hw's the situation at century nw???
few days back went 2 aft dark @ GL area.
was recom that this place is viet gals,veri fun & they don't wear bras.
but aft the visit,i still miss the gd old days of century.
the gals @ aft dark r not as pretty as some @ century.
the gals @ aft dark r not playable as those in century during those happy days./
the gals @ aft dark mostly wear bras.
HH till 9pm,4 j of beer 11+(less then 120)
2 me,k give this place a miss,uncomparable 2 those days @ century.

I<3Ivy
31-01-2008, 10:18 AM
bros,hw's the situation at century nw???
few days back went 2 aft dark @ GL area.
was recom that this place is viet gals,veri fun & they don't wear bras.
but aft the visit,i still miss the gd old days of century.
the gals @ aft dark r not as pretty as some @ century.
the gals @ aft dark r not playable as those in century during those happy days./
the gals @ aft dark mostly wear bras.
HH till 9pm,4 j of beer 11+(less then 120)
2 me,k give this place a miss,uncomparable 2 those days @ century.

Bro Joew2005,

To be honest, I haven't been visiting my own "hometown" of NC for a long time.
It's true after visiting other KTVs, I think Century girls 80% fall into 7/10 & above in terms of looks.
Playability wise... Century is one of the worst now. But my BX is working here so maybe that is a blessing in disguise. One of the reasons why she stays here... she can't take GF/KXM kind of places.
Cost... Century also one of the more upper-middle KTVs.

Lately, I have been exploring the GL KTVs as BX is in VN so no incentive for me to visit NC for the past 3 weeks.

So far the 3 KTVs i've gone to, all cheaper, more playable than NC. *sigh*

Bro, cannot dig up Century Happy Days (with Fonz?) to compare... it's like saying that wish Lisbo still around. Hihihi.

Funny thing is, nothing much happening in terms of playability but they get raided damn often still...

joew2005
02-02-2008, 07:38 AM
Bro Joew2005,

Bro, cannot dig up Century Happy Days (with Fonz?) to compare... it's like saying that wish Lisbo still around. Hihihi.

Funny thing is, nothing much happening in terms of playability but they get raided damn often still...

Bro,i did not dig out the gd old days of century.
Like myself we jz mentioned we miss the old old days..........................
:confused:

Intel Ops
02-02-2008, 12:12 PM
Bro,i did not dig out the gd old days of century.
Like myself we jz mentioned we miss the old old days..........................
:confused:

Bro, cannot dig up Century Happy Days (with Fonz?) to compare... it's like saying that wish Lisbo still around

We are just reminiscing the good old days. :D right or not, bro jeow2005 ?

joew2005
02-02-2008, 01:46 PM
exactly. :D
if man do not hv memories of the past,then we would be worse than animals.
mankind would definitely miss the past,but look 4ward 2 the future.............

huaren
02-02-2008, 01:50 PM
exactly. :D
if man do not hv memories of the past,then we would be worse than animals.
mankind would definitely miss the past,but look 4ward 2 the future.............

to miss somethings in the past means that the it will be lurking in your memories and that's how we learn to appreciate goods things that we can enjoy now. So the motto is to enjoy now while it can...

joew2005
02-02-2008, 02:27 PM
to miss somethings in the past means that the it will be lurking in your memories and that's how we learn to appreciate goods things that we can enjoy now. So the motto is to enjoy now while it can...

so bro huaren,would u be kind enough 2 enlighten me where to "enjoy now while it can"????
where is tis place 2 "enjoy now" that u r referring 2????

Intel Ops
03-02-2008, 11:52 AM
....that's how we learn to appreciate goods things that we can enjoy now. So the motto is to enjoy now while it can...

Ya loh, share the place leh. Through PM also can. :D

Torres_Mok
05-02-2008, 06:11 AM
hope to hv more happening KTV lobang.:)

electrified
11-02-2008, 05:25 PM
Anybody been down in the past week or so? What's the situation like?

joew2005
16-02-2008, 07:40 AM
bros,any updates on tis place??
give true/real answers pls.
don't tell me u knw wat was the 1st prize winning no of the last 4D draw.

mrbrown
17-02-2008, 04:33 PM
Went last week; not hiong like last time; same stuff; sit around; you tune radio a bit; no stripping, no sit on your lap, or ride you; no wildness.

Most of my kaki's sit with Viet and a couple of PRC; some are sligtly wilder than others (allow dig a little) but still relatively toned down. I sat with one M'sian, Yvonne or something like that. Let you tune radio; rubba you outside your pants; same usual stuff you can find in cheaper budget ktvs.

Seems like shortage of girls as they butterfly quite long.
Mummy Mei seems to look more tired these days. Outside the main lounge quite crowded; got Singing and hang flowers; see one older guy sit with a whole bevy of singers/chiobus. Must be hang a lot of flowers!

Overall; would most likely give this place a miss in future and go back to kabuki or the new joint at tras st.

I<3Ivy
18-02-2008, 11:38 AM
Went last week; not hiong like last time; same stuff; sit around; you tune radio a bit; no stripping, no sit on your lap, or ride you; no wildness.

Overall; would most likely give this place a miss in future and go back to kabuki or the new joint at tras st.

Sigh, agreed.

Was there on weekend few nights ago, from 6.30pm until 2am. Only reason was there to talk with my BX and KC with her.

Luckily it was my treat... because my 3 buddies (1 of them b'day) said it's not even comparable to places like TH, NSH and BS. Waste their time. Heng never waste their money.

It's a good place to bring some of your business clients now because;
- They can speak well
- Look good, well groomed
- Not pushy
- Polite
- Chatty

However if you want to have fun, please note for 80% of the girls these rules apply.
- No sitting on lap
- No stripping
- Selective frenching (only 50% will do, mainly when drunk)
- No digging of trench
- No BJ, HJ
- Over pants rubba
- Some GFE cuddling
- Drinking games

Lately have been going to other cheaper KTVs, which have young girls too. I won't say where (most should know), but i've even gotten 3 BBBJs in one night, INSIDE the room.

Century used to be like that only... 1.5 yrs ago? No more liao.

Torres_Mok
21-02-2008, 08:27 PM
IMHO the viet gals at century r of better quality compared to other 3 stars and below KTVs such as NSH, peach garden, shing ktv etc..:).

Nowsaday i thk majority of the ktv r without much action.:mad:

I<3Ivy
21-02-2008, 10:48 PM
IMHO the viet gals at century r of better quality compared to other 3 stars and below KTVs such as NSH, peach garden, shing ktv etc..:).

Nowsaday i thk majority of the ktv r without much action.:mad:

It's the same old supply and demand thing again....
Pretty girls can afford to not do anything and still get people to ask them sit. So the less pretty ones fill the demand for super raba + action to earn.

But also from experience with talking to these girls the Vietnam Veterans (2yrs+ here in SG) are the ones that don't do so much action anymore, as compared to when they first arrive fresh on our shores.

In the beginning, when they can't speak much of the language here (either mandarin or english) to hold a conversation, they earn their keep using the universal language of sex :D .
I personally know of a few girls that in their first 6 months in SG will do all sorts of daring things. Before, there was a vietnamese girl (in KTV she was known as May, but her passport name is Nguyen Thuoc Chi Hua) i knew who I escorted to Western Union at end of month to remit $10,000 each time. She has since gone back to HCMC for good. Last SMS i got from her was on my b'day last year wishing me happy birthday and telling me her clothing shop is doing well in Saigon, wants to open one in Hanoi.

However the 'jaded' girls don't really need that much money, so they won't work so hard for your cash. The really hardworking ones are the ones with urgent money problems, of which i have heard;
- Father borrowed money and gangsters threatening
- Sending brothers to study (funny... no one seems to send their sisters to study)
- Mum/Dad sick needs medicine
- Need to build new home for family.

The Mum/Dad sick story is far more believable for viets than PRC girls because of the whole Agent Orange cockup by the USA. My BX's dad had even fought in the Vietnam War (lost fingers from exploding weapon supposedly).

Building home is also top of the list because some live in really shitty housing, and if they are from the countryside, flooding is a major problem. Hence most want to build sturdy floodproof homes lately. Incidentally, our money eventually helps boost Vietnam's construction industry! Us => Girls => Homes => Contractors. Hahah.

OOoops i think i went a bit out of point here.

In any case, GF is still the place to see decent quality viets (comparable to Century) who are still willing to please.

Century is still the place for me to go when i'm in the mood for talking cock and catching up with buddies, rather than raba. For raba... you can always hit the GL KTVs with a stack of $10 notes for cheap thrills instead.

KangTuo
08-03-2008, 01:27 PM
This place still not that bad...

Yesterday happy hour see many gals sitting at the sofa/stage area. Whole sofa area FULLY occupied by the gals. Ratio of Viets gals to PRC is 5:1. Asst Mummy Amy told me got about 50 gals...

However biz seems not ver good during HH... friday still got many rooms unoccupied. Amy still got time to stand around and visit my room often. But she do looks haggard/sad now... maybe bad biz so she dun earn much.

Me and my friends have Vietnamese dishes for the night. Although no bras and panties flying around, no lap dancing and striptease, the gals still able to find ways to make the night happening. There are still some didi stroking and nipple sucking and etc.... How the gals do it, visit the place and you will know.

By the way... the gals are braless and some can go pantyless at work.. so actually dun mind that no bra and panties flying around. :)

Torres_Mok
08-03-2008, 09:36 PM
By the way... the gals are braless and some can go pantyless at work.. so actually dun mind that no bra and panties flying around. :)

About one month back i was there, but the gals still wear bra and panties. According to the gals, they have to wear bra or else they will not be allowed to work. the In-charge at the KTV will check on them. :cool:

KangTuo
08-03-2008, 10:41 PM
About one month back i was there, but the gals still wear bra and panties. According to the gals, they have to wear bra or else they will not be allowed to work. the In-charge at the KTV will check on them. :cool:

OOhh... am i tooooo drunk to notice that they actually wear bra and panty? :D
Any way still fun place to be at.

Botarbolampar
08-03-2008, 10:44 PM
OOhh... am i tooooo drunk to notice that they actually wear bra and panty? :D
Any way still fun place to be at.

Hahaha vietnam is fun too.

Koolguy82
09-03-2008, 12:25 AM
Hahaha vietnam is fun too.

totally agree with you. often in vietnam and have tried the good stuffs over there..
anw.. haven't really seen anyone as comparative to the onshore vietnamese yet.. but im hoping to head down to Century to try!

ill be there... anw.. any good mummys to introduce? Hiaks..

cheers..
ken

jackbl
10-03-2008, 03:28 AM
Bro, u must bring me go 1 day, have not visit these joint before. I have very limited budget so have to save alot before goin.... :p

This place still not that bad...

Yesterday happy hour see many gals sitting at the sofa/stage area. Whole sofa area FULLY occupied by the gals. Ratio of Viets gals to PRC is 5:1. Asst Mummy Amy told me got about 50 gals...

dec82
05-04-2008, 01:13 PM
what the latest update on this place? this thread has been quiet for sometime.

Thom07
05-04-2008, 01:42 PM
You scout for us? :D

composite2005
19-04-2008, 01:45 PM
Frequent this place mthly. Now a bit relax , meaning allow a little playfulness, but still doesn't allow ger to sit on yr lap.
Ratio of Viet vs PRC more like 10:1. But quality of Viets depending on timing lah as they come n go. Personally, I find Viet is better in svc. Too bad my few regulars all bye bye liao.
Asst Mummy Coco is beri good there, normal look PRC but trying to compensate by providing good service ( allow U to roam ). Saw her get scolding from the Boss bcos of that.
Asst Mummy Amy is more Chio but service not so good.
Here only have 1 mummy but all others are asst. mummy. Funny system. The mummy is only by name, not doing much. Most of the time only the asst is working.

Pls up my point is this type of posting warrants leh . Thks

ee_enjoy
20-04-2008, 07:43 PM
Yeap, agreed this current batch of viet are better, more to the GF feeling. In fact, its not just the mummy restricting them, many of them also not into providing extra. Several of my friends had tried asking them to name a price to bring them out but they turn it down.

ShittyAss
21-04-2008, 10:33 PM
Yeap, agreed this current batch of viet are better, more to the GF feeling. In fact, its not just the mummy restricting them, many of them also not into providing extra. Several of my friends had tried asking them to name a price to bring them out but they turn it down.

wana ask viets out shld try both 51 at jc and geylang...:cool:

joker88
23-04-2008, 10:07 PM
wana ask viets out shld try both 51 at jc and geylang...:cool:

Thks bro for your recommendation. Will try 51 at jc. :D

joew2005
19-05-2008, 09:47 AM
went to makan at the foodcourt at eminent plaza last nite.
meet some waiters outside & talk 2 them abt tis place.
currently still veri low key,not much happening + not much customers.

philphil
22-05-2008, 03:09 AM
hi,
any1 knows where is this gal now ? by the name of Zhen Zhen (aka Ah Zhen) from Viet? She works in Century Ktv (call no: 762) during Feb - Mar'08. Heard from mummy tat she shd be coming back to Sg early this mth.. her last hp: 82505416, staying in bedok.
any1 know her where abouts? Thanks
i had oso posted tis query in Lost & found thread..

I<3Ivy
22-05-2008, 10:34 AM
hi,
any1 knows where is this gal now ? by the name of Zhen Zhen (aka Ah Zhen) from Viet? She works in Century Ktv (call no: 762) during Feb - Mar'08. Heard from mummy tat she shd be coming back to Sg early this mth.. her last hp: 825****6, staying in bedok.

Bro, i would suggest you omit her FULL number from this thread and edit it.

Use something like 825****6 staying in Bedok.

Not being protective of the girl (never sat with her before) but it's just common courtesy not to list down someone's mobile number in a public forum unless given authorization by the other party to do so.

I believe she's already back at work because I think I saw her number flashing on the Call-board when i went to accompany my ba xa. I'll get my bx to check for you, but no promises if i might reply on here again.

Thom07
22-05-2008, 03:23 PM
hi,
any1 knows where is this gal now ? by the name of Zhen Zhen (aka Ah Zhen) from Viet?

Why dont you make a trip down to find out?

Everytime I see you, I'm reminded of the PDF version of Viet language course. :D

Torres_Mok
22-05-2008, 08:58 PM
hi,
any1 knows where is this gal now ? by the name of Zhen Zhen (aka Ah Zhen) from Viet? She works in Century Ktv (call no: 762) during Feb - Mar'08. Heard from mummy tat she shd be coming back to Sg early this mth.. her last hp: 825........., staying in bedok.

This thread may hv been secretly trace by AV, indicating her hp no may sabo her.:cool:

philphil
23-05-2008, 11:10 AM
hi Bro I<3Ivy,

i PM you liao. pls chk your mailbox.
thx.

Torres_Mok
08-06-2008, 12:14 PM
Went to century recently. still same old story not much action!! :).

But I still like the environment there, clean and gals quality better than most of the viet joint KTVs.

IMHO century is not suitable for cheongster that love lots of 'action', more of a place for relax and chio viet gals accompany. :D

flanker
08-06-2008, 04:11 PM
any brothers noe is 060 still there??

jackbl
08-06-2008, 07:19 PM
But the tips at this joint is slight higher than other GL ktv with viet... $50 leh!

Went to century recently. still same old story not much action!! :).

But I still like the environment there, clean and gals quality better than most of the viet joint KTVs.

IMHO century is not suitable for cheongster that love lots of 'action', more of a place for relax and chio viet gals accompany. :D

I<3Ivy
09-06-2008, 11:46 AM
But the tips at this joint is slight higher than other GL ktv with viet... $50 leh!

Hmmm true la... this is more of a chill out place rather than a "rape you until no more sperm" place.

My college buddies don't like the XXX kind of places like BS, more of the century kind.

Basically we go there to drink, sing and chat. The girls are only there as an afterthought. With good friends to catch up on, you don't even notice the girls when they butterfly too long or sometimes find them annoying when you want to talk to your friend and they are kitty purring you for some attention and affection.

i still got 80% of 1 bottle of chivas left expiring soon though. Hehe...

Torres_Mok
09-06-2008, 10:48 PM

As tips for century KTV, kabuki KTV and godfather KTV r abt the same, $50(normal), as 4 GL KTV the range is from $20 to $50.:)

Torres_Mok
09-06-2008, 10:55 PM
hehe...

Bro,

Hv u retire from century?:)

chanyboy
09-06-2008, 11:01 PM
Bro,

I have.

Onli preference wud be GF but no kaki... all my former frens, becos of $, siam liao...dunno where they ended..e.g. Lucky Low; onli saw Gigantor recently..

I<3Ivy
09-06-2008, 11:35 PM
Bro,

More or less... i now go every 5-6 weeks 1 time, rather than twice a month.

Partly by choice, partly due to the gradual retirement of my usual cheong-crew who have since eschewed cheonging for their new wives.

I'm married too, of course,... just that i have a short attention span. :P

Botarbolampar
10-06-2008, 12:34 AM
Bro,

Bro T.M. I'm waiting to cheong with you.

Botarbolampar
10-06-2008, 12:36 AM
I have.

Onli preference wud be GF but no kaki... all my former frens, becos of $, siam liao...dunno where they ended..e.g. Lucky Low; onli saw Gigantor recently..

Bro. cheong HCMC how????

sleepyme77
10-06-2008, 02:38 PM
yo bro,

can PM me the cheaper KTV that u went to which have young gals?
thanks
Sigh, agreed.

Lately have been going to other cheaper KTVs, which have young girls too. I won't say where (most should know), but i've even gotten 3 BBBJs in one night, INSIDE the room.

Century used to be like that only... 1.5 yrs ago? No more liao.

Torres_Mok
10-06-2008, 07:08 PM
Bro T.M. I'm waiting to cheong with you.

I thought u station in HCM! :)

Botarbolampar
10-06-2008, 07:40 PM
I thought u station in HCM! :)

Now both way..........free, PM me for a gathering.

chanyboy
10-06-2008, 07:54 PM
Bro. cheong HCMC how????

..u going back?

Me hardly havoc at HCM - u know reason lah. But I do enjoyed reading your nice photo entries.
Hanoi perhaps a better alternative..Deptrai is there yup..
I heard rainy season ah now...

Bro Mok seldom jio leh... i hv seen him once at 51 and that's the last!!

Botarbolampar
10-06-2008, 08:37 PM
..u going back?
Me hardly havoc at HCM - u know reason lah. But I do enjoyed reading your nice photo entries.
Hanoi perhaps a better alternative..Deptrai is there yup..
I heard rainy season ah now...
Bro Mok seldom jio leh... i hv seen him once at 51 and that's the last!!

Thanks.......Hanoi have to join the deptrai tour services. Hahahahaha, sextifaction guarantee. I just had a drink with him when he was in Sing.

sleepyme77
13-06-2008, 09:22 AM
any bros can advice how much is a bottle there now?
wats the normal tips u give? dun wan to spoil the market.
Wat kind of gals there? PRC, Viet, local?
are they still wild n daring?
sorry for the questions as i have been out of the scene for quite a while

roamersg
13-06-2008, 07:36 PM
because it's a bit nicer than BS, NSH, tips more like 50 than 30. Course as butterfly can vary if person doesn't show up much during time you're there, tho unfort my sense is 30 is bottom. also need tip mummy. here i differ; was told std was 50, but i only give 30 bc we go small group, i usually call same girls so little work. why i hate mummy system, in small ktv bc don't feel like they add much value

Not as daring, but usual which is Viets are much more so, rubba rubba suggesting go outside, CN girls a mix. don't think theres HJ or BJ action inside but maybe it's just me

sorry don't know bottle b/c i do beer. I do HH bc goes up alot during normal

Also they have flower hanging singers in lobby lounge after i think 10

roamersg
13-06-2008, 07:39 PM
forgot to add: roughly 60/40 Viets and china. Some viets quite chio, better than what you'd usually find in NSH or TH. And they all wear sexy dresses too

Hotdate
01-07-2008, 12:55 PM
Course as butterfly can vary if person doesn't show up much during time you're there, tho unfort my sense is 30 is bottom. ... also need tip mummy. here i differ; was told std was 50, ... why i hate mummy system, in small ktv bc don't feel like they add much value ...
Also they have flower hanging singers in lobby lounge after i think 10

Here's my 2 cents experience with Century...

You're right about the tip variation. For us, we pay 20 to 30 for those that simply are not with you most of the time. Also, many a times, after whether you tip 20 or 30, they asked for more. So, if you wanna play at their game, you can start with 20, then when they ask for more, you can give another 10 or 20... depending on your mood (And wallet... :)).

I dislike the mummy system too. It's true they really don't add much value, but I guessed it's part of the 'system'. On average, I think they earn at least twice as much tips as the girls.

By the way, I'm not sure of the flower/banner hanging system. How much is a string of flowers? And if the banner displays $500, does it really mean you will be tipping $500? :confused:

roamersg
02-07-2008, 03:27 PM
How much is a string of flowers? And if the banner displays $500, does it really mean you will be tipping $500? :confused:

your system tipping better, will start using!
Min flowers usually $50, tho min garland (like beauty pageant string) usually $100. yes if says $500 means some person just gave $500! grl keeps ~70%, acc to bros on HFJ thread (i only learned that from them). I only do HFJ if have short time and alone so KTV too exp, as HFJ for long time too guai

Hotdate
02-07-2008, 09:26 PM
Min flowers usually $50, tho min garland (like beauty pageant string) usually $100. yes if says $500 means some person just gave $500! grl keeps ~70%,

Hmm... way too expensive for me. So what do you get except for the girl to sit with you for a while? Wonder if anyone every give 5K, or have you seen?

roamersg
02-07-2008, 10:34 PM
So what do you get except for the girl to sit with you for a while? Wonder if anyone every give 5K, or have you seen?
as i don't frequent, largest I've seen is $500. grls told me they seen as high as $10000, tho 2 grls told me their own largest was $1000. You get their gratitude and I presume favored sit to chat. But these places you can't roam, so best to try to see if can take out afterwards or during day. As they start late, actually do have plenty time during day to bonk or just enjoy, unlike KTV gals who tend to work alot. Hit and miss I presume from the other bros, tho 2 grls I flowered, both offered their #s on 1st hanging (and I did small, 50 and 100), so i presume it's not difficult to take them out. I never followed up b/c bros here say then you have to support them, and too expensive for me too

Hotdate
08-07-2008, 07:37 PM
i presume it's not difficult to take them out. I never followed up b/c bros here say then you have to support them, and too expensive for me too

Thanks for the info. I guessed it's better for me to stay away from such rich 'food' and stay sane. :p

electrified
08-07-2008, 09:10 PM
Hmmm true la... this is more of a chill out place rather than a "rape you until no more sperm" place.

Hmm... Change tactic already I guess. Last time go in only, they go for your pants liao. Time to find new grounds, lol...

jojogigi
20-07-2008, 09:55 PM
http://photos1.hi5.com/0038/693/547/weDvZq693547-02.jpg

now.... i wonder what's her viet number is... anyone know. i treat u entrance go bugis HC. lol

vmtech
23-07-2008, 11:53 AM
http://photos1.hi5.com/0038/693/547/weDvZq693547-02.jpg

now.... i wonder what's her viet number is... anyone know. i treat u entrance go bugis HC. lol

you should blur out the guy picture man...