PDA

View Full Version : Century KTV (Eminent Plaza)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Torres_Mok
02-04-2007, 07:48 AM
i hv heard police hv raid century recently. take care for those bros who want to go there?:D

KangTuo
02-04-2007, 08:08 AM
I hope to go vietnam, any good KTV to recomment there?

Bro, forget about ktv in Vietnam. Not as wild as in Sillypore. Those viet gals in Sillypore ktv only give wrong preception of the ktv u find in Vietnam.

Last year went to a ktv at Dainam hotel in HCM. The gals only hug and "tai chi" alot. They don't raba u and won't let u touch them alot. Ask the mummy if got ktv that are really wild (we act for her to see) in HCM, her answer is no.

If u go HCM, go to the dicso is better... cramp withthegals and raba them. Disco are also favourite place for pick ups.

KangTuo
02-04-2007, 08:15 AM
i hv heard police hv raid century recently. take care for those bros who want to go there?

Oh no!!.... my prc gal is working there...must try call her today to check if she is fine. HHHmm

microbert
02-04-2007, 07:04 PM
Bro, forget about ktv in Vietnam. Not as wild as in Sillypore. Those viet gals in Sillypore ktv only give wrong preception of the ktv u find in Vietnam.

Last year went to a ktv at Dainam hotel in HCM. The gals only hug and "tai chi" alot. They don't raba u and won't let u touch them alot. Ask the mummy if got ktv that are really wild (we act for her to see) in HCM, her answer is no.

If u go HCM, go to the dicso is better... cramp withthegals and raba them. Disco are also favourite place for pick ups.

Yah I agreed, I was in HCM not long ago, they Gals are not happening at all. Was a disappoinment for me and my group.

microbert
02-04-2007, 07:05 PM
Oh no!!.... my prc gal is working there...must try call her today to check if she is fine. HHHmm

Whaa ya PRC gal? ya gal singer ah? hehe

Botarbolampar
02-04-2007, 07:51 PM
I hope to go vietnam, any good KTV to recomment there?:confused:

Hi bro,

You can forget about KTV in HCMC. Disco better place to hang out.

Cheers

Torres_Mok
03-04-2007, 07:17 AM
Hi bro,

Cheers

thanks bro 4 ur advice.:D

Torres_Mok
03-04-2007, 07:19 AM

bro, thanks 4 ur advice.

when r u going to century again?:D

best123
03-04-2007, 07:33 AM
Amara Hotel's KTV in HCMC is damn good!

Hi bro,

Cheers

Botarbolampar
03-04-2007, 11:38 AM
bro, thanks 4 ur advice.

when r u going to century again?:D

Hi bro,

STOP going this place. Sorry personal reason. Nothing wrong about this place. It's my own reason.

Maybe we can catch up in another KTV.

Cheers

Botarbolampar
03-04-2007, 11:41 AM

Hi bro,

Thanks for the info.

What so good, Gals, Singing, Mummy ????????????????

Cheers

Botarbolampar
03-04-2007, 04:45 PM
Hi bro,

Anyone been to Superstar KTV, not too bad.................same same concept as the rest.

Cheers

Botarbolampar
03-04-2007, 05:03 PM
thanks bro 4 ur advice.:D

Hi bro,

Have you been to HCMC? I'll be going to Hanoi, want to join me?

22/4 to 26/4

5D4N fly by Tigerair (budget S$1500) with 3* hotel & KTV gals.

Cheers

Torres_Mok
03-04-2007, 11:31 PM
Hi bro,

Have you been to HCMC? I'll be going to Hanoi, want to join me?

22/4 to 26/4

5D4N fly by Tigerair (budget S$1500) with 3* hotel & KTV gals.

Cheers

i can't join u this time. i will be going to HCMC next month.:D

Botarbolampar
04-04-2007, 01:07 AM

Hi bro,

Wow................. so good har. Must write FR when you come back ok.

Enjoy yourself there and have a nice trip.

Cheers

microbert
04-04-2007, 09:16 AM
Hi bro,

STOP going this place. Sorry personal reason. Nothing wrong about this place. It's my own reason.

Maybe we can catch up in another KTV.

Cheers

Wha stalk by girls there ah? haha. okok! since personal, don't ask any further!

microbert
04-04-2007, 09:18 AM
Hi bro,

Anyone been to Superstar KTV, not too bad.................same same concept as the rest.

Cheers

At where, got happy hours or not? I can't cheong too late cos must report before 2359.

microbert
04-04-2007, 09:19 AM

I went MGM over at HCMC, was a posh place and boy it was BIG!

best123
04-04-2007, 11:31 AM
Hi bro,

Thanks for the info.

Cheers

gals there are good..... but of course HCMC not lacking of good looking gals anywhere....places like Volcano and Palace are aslo good for pick up...in fact they the WL came and chat me up when I was there....

best123
04-04-2007, 11:32 AM
I went MGM over at HCMC, was a posh place and boy it was BIG!

hmm... i din get to try.... maybe next time....

Botarbolampar
04-04-2007, 06:02 PM
Wha stalk by girls there ah? haha. okok! since personal, don't ask any further!

Hi bro,

Too many baxa there. Can go but found better place to cheong.

"Cheat KTV gals, not get cheated"

Hahahahaha

Cheers

Botarbolampar
04-04-2007, 06:05 PM
Hi bro,

Thanks for the info.

Cheers

Hi bro best123,

Do you have the address of AMARA Hotel in HCMC.

Thanks

Botarbolampar
04-04-2007, 06:06 PM

Hi bro,

When u going HCMC, if i can make it, can join you or not.

I miss HCMC & all my baxa there. hahahahaha

Cheers

Botarbolampar
04-04-2007, 06:08 PM
At where, got happy hours or not? I can't cheong too late cos must report before 2359.

Hi bro,

Sorry, no HH in Superstar. PM u the address.

Cheers

Botarbolampar
04-04-2007, 06:13 PM
gals there are good..... but of course HCMC not lacking of good looking gals anywhere....places like Volcano and Palace are aslo good for pick up...in fact they the WL came and chat me up when I was there....

Hi bro,

Any FR to share...................hihihi, I met 1 gals there by the name of Ah Chou. Damn go figure man. Recently came out to work in Spore JC area.

Cheers

slimboyfat
05-04-2007, 11:43 AM
Hi bro,

I met 1 gals there by the name of Ah Chou.

Sounds like a sneeze.:D

microbert
05-04-2007, 04:44 PM
Hi bro,

Sorry, no HH in Superstar. PM u the address.

Cheers

receive ya PM, Thanks Bro!

Botarbolampar
08-04-2007, 04:28 PM
Hi bro,

I was there at Superstar last night, fun place, FUN FUN FUN.
Same management as Century. No regret opening 3 bottles of Martell.
Damage $ 1000++

Cheers

Torres_Mok
08-04-2007, 05:29 PM
Hi bro,

I was there at Superstar last night, fun place, FUN FUN FUN.
Same management as Century. No regret opening 3 bottles of Martell.
Damage $ 1000++

Cheers

where is superstar? same mgmt, that means many viet gals? any happy hour rate?:confused:

Botarbolampar
08-04-2007, 07:03 PM
where is superstar? same mgmt, that means many viet gals? any happy hour rate?:confused:

Hi bro,

Sorry, Superstar no HH. Just PM u the location.

BTW when u go HCMC, feel like going to look for my baxa.

Anh nho baxa that nhieu.

Cheers

Torres_Mok
08-04-2007, 08:19 PM
Hi bro,

BTW when u go HCMC, feel like going to look for my baxa.

Anh nho baxa that nhieu.

Cheers

in june. i going southern part of vietnam.:D

Intel Ops
08-04-2007, 09:16 PM
Hi bro,

Cheers

Care to share the add ? :D

microbert
12-04-2007, 10:40 AM

Haha, bro!! me also ask abt Happy Hours rate. Too bad don't have. Sigh, not much KTV with happy hours nowsaday!

Torres_Mok
12-04-2007, 03:06 PM
Haha, bro!! me also ask abt Happy Hours rate. Too bad don't have. Sigh, not much KTV with happy hours nowsaday!

no problem! just stick to century! century hv HH and some hot babe!:D

Intel Ops
12-04-2007, 05:37 PM
Anh nho Century nhieu lam. :D

Botarbolampar
12-04-2007, 10:27 PM
Toi cung nho Century nhieu lam.

Anh ranh khong, Khi nao den Century choi?

Bao trong!

Botarbolampar
12-04-2007, 10:31 PM
no problem! just stick to century! century hv HH and some hot babe!:D

Hi bro,

When you want to go? I no kaki................hihihi

Cheers

unclesammi
12-04-2007, 11:57 PM
This place has taken over lisbo in terms of playability and pricing. Especially the happy hour. Very worth going and sibeh happening and sextisfying lor.:D

alienporter
13-04-2007, 12:40 AM
Any new gals to recommend at this place? Since long time didnt cheong this place liao:rolleyes:

microbert
13-04-2007, 08:59 AM
This place has taken over lisbo in terms of playability and pricing. Especially the happy hour. Very worth going and sibeh happening and sextisfying lor.:D

Bro really ah? like that i must pop by sometime liaoz. I hope they have new gals. Hope not to see those old gals i sat b4...haha

unclesammi
13-04-2007, 09:39 AM
ya, the syt viet gals, always braless with the typical viet clothing. At least 3 days a week will be there, now cut down to 1.:D

sexrookie
13-04-2007, 10:15 AM
ya, the syt viet gals, always braless with the typical viet clothing. At least 3 days a week will be there, now cut down to 1.:D

Bro,

Can share as what are the damages

Have not been there before feel just going to scout around. As for viet, most of the time is Lisbo

I always fancy PRC due to communication

thx

:D

perish__
13-04-2007, 01:30 PM
who going tonite??

jio me lei..no kakais...damn sian

Botarbolampar
13-04-2007, 01:38 PM
Hi bro,

Try to avoid KTV for a while.......................AV is watching.

Lisbo just applied for long leave. If cannot play must well don't go Right?

Cheers

slimboyfat
13-04-2007, 01:40 PM
when i went the other week there was no FJ or BJ allowed in the room. is that still the case?

Intel Ops
13-04-2007, 05:48 PM
Toi ........Bao trong!

Hmm i also not sure when can go there to pray ? Busy... :(
Anyway what is "Bao trong!" ah ? My viet is private limited company. Pls enlighten. Haha. :p

Torres_Mok
14-04-2007, 09:36 AM
when i went the other week there was no FJ or BJ allowed in the room. is that still the case?

yes, no BJ or FJ, becos they afraid police may come.:p

Botarbolampar
14-04-2007, 02:51 PM
Hmm i also not sure when can go there to pray ? Busy... :(
Anyway what is "Bao trong!" ah ? My viet is private limited company. Pls enlighten. Haha. :p

Take Care!

Botarbolampar
14-04-2007, 02:54 PM

Mummy called, say my liquor expiring soon.

So last night went down with 3 friends during HH.

Saw a new asst. mummy, many gals but all flower vase.

Waste my time and money.

Botarbolampar
14-04-2007, 03:01 PM
Hi bro,

That day went to new KTV call RS. Cheap and good. Many viet gals. playful also. Next to mustafa opposite Fortuna hotel.

Cheers

unclesammi
14-04-2007, 03:53 PM

Mummy called, say my liquor expiring soon.

So last night went down with 3 friends during HH.

Saw a new asst. mummy, many gals but all flower vase.

Waste my time and money.

yO BROS, action only begins after midnight. Earliest is 11pm lor if u really regular, the mummy will know wat to do.:D

gremio82
14-04-2007, 06:38 PM
Take Care!

Chao me also take care rite ...? :confused:

gremio82
14-04-2007, 06:43 PM
Hi bro,

That day went to new KTV call RS. Cheap and good. Many viet gals. playful also. Next to mustafa opposite Fortuna hotel.

Cheers

Another viet joint...? :p Is this new..? Thought i heard before and is it link with BS and TH..? Remembered once went BS and fully booked. One of the guy pass us a RS name card and intro us...

dbrudder
19-04-2007, 03:47 PM
Now the place is called New Century KTV liao. Big neon sign outside the building facing petrol station. Being a long-time customer of this place, I went before CNY period, and mummy said AV liked to disturb during CNY, so all the girls had to wear jackets or sweaters. Absolutely no fun I tell you.

I just went back last Thurs during Happy Hours, with 2 other brudders and it's back to the good fun days. Each of us got 2 girls (me got sponsored by one of my bro, who treated me hehe). There were plenty of scantily clad girls running around and the quality was really very good.

One of my brudders like kena raped by the girl like that. They were making a lot of loud noise in the room. Both of my girls damn chio and their slender bodies were well-maintained, took turns to lick my nipples until nipples damn sore.

One of my girls later got bao by a guy in the next room. Is that one of you brudders in here? The one who took a look at me and got paiseh near the escalator? Quickly looked away when your girl said hi to me? Paiseh si mi?

Botarbolampar
19-04-2007, 05:59 PM
Hi bro,

Wow................... so fun ahh. Back to the good old days. Think I'll be there on friday. Any bro want to join in the fun. HH only.

Cheers

best123
19-04-2007, 07:39 PM
sounds interesting man.....gotta check out myself soon!

Cum_Luver
19-04-2007, 07:42 PM
yO BROS, action only begins after midnight. Earliest is 11pm lor if u really regular, the mummy will know wat to do.:D

uncle, u so busy, still hv time to go.
go there recce or just 6c6c

used to go there, quite often...

Torres_Mok
20-04-2007, 09:37 PM
Hi bro,

Cheers

Is it at the junction of kitchener and serangoon road, beside a indian coffee shop? i thk the quality wise is not as good as century, as i use to see the gals walking up the KTV. :confused:

snakehead
21-04-2007, 05:06 AM
Is it at the junction of kitchener and serangoon road, beside a indian coffee shop?

Oh... they back in business again.
The former boss was killed in punggol during settlement talks some time ago.

Torres_Mok
22-04-2007, 10:17 AM
Oh... they back in business again.
The former boss was killed in punggol during settlement talks some time ago.

Hv u been there b4? any HH? is it cheaper than century? :confused:

dec82
09-05-2007, 09:29 PM
this thread has been quiet for some time.. Any updates on this place? i wonder if it is still as happening as before? :D

KangTuo
10-05-2007, 12:20 AM
Was actually thinking whether to go 51 or Century. But since got enuff kaki and wanted wild party, so decide to visit Century for HH today.

Now the girls are restricted to perform their usual routine on our lap. They never strip us and never strip themselve. Only raba didi from outside. Anyway with the clothes they wear, nothing is to strip also. heehee.

But it is a disppointing trip according to my standard of 'wild'. Will give this place a miss for some time liao.....

dec82
10-05-2007, 09:44 AM
bro kang tuo, cam on nhieu for ur update.. i wonder how long will the restriction be in place before returning to the gd old days.... bros who been there recently kindly recommend any hot girls? ;)

microbert
10-05-2007, 12:39 PM
Yah, I agree that the girls there "not wild enough", I think this place is constantly under supervision. Thats why the girls are all tame.

Dao bao quite a few girls there and out of 5 only 2 playable on the bed. hehe

Was actually thinking whether to go 51 or Century. But since got enuff kaki and wanted wild party, so decide to visit Century for HH today.

Now the girls are restricted to perform their usual routine on our lap. They never strip us and never strip themselve. Only raba didi from outside. Anyway with the clothes they wear, nothing is to strip also. heehee.

But it is a disppointing trip according to my standard of 'wild'. Will give this place a miss for some time liao.....

Intel Ops
10-05-2007, 05:24 PM
Oh man sincerely hope this place doesn't die out. My all-time favourite. :p

Botarbolampar
10-05-2007, 05:40 PM

Hi bro KT,

I on you man..................so tonight we go ok. Call the other 2 bros also.

Cheers

dec82
12-05-2007, 07:25 PM
went down for HH on fri.. nothing much to shout about.. not as fun compared to last time. wasted time n money.. should have gone elsewhere.. in my opinion, give this place a miss... if any bro got different n much fun experience from mine do inform me.. thanks.. heard there was a raid on thurs nite.. can any bro here confirm?

K_S_M
12-05-2007, 08:51 PM
yo what's up bros!! Lucky I did a search, didn't know a thread for New Century exist. So here I'm trying to do my bit for the forum!!

Was there yesterday night with a few friends, cost a little less then $400 for a bottle, $398 IF I'm wrong as I was not the 1 who got the bill.

Was serve by mommy May, only saw her twice, the first time came in and said that she will be sending girls over, the second time came in to get tips. :mad: Most of the girls here are from VN. Got quite a big selection for us to choose from. The gals don't butterfly that often and stay with you quite long throughout the night as the business there is not that good, saw quite a few empty rooms. The girl I got was Ah Wan(714), not a looker definately but if you are into good friendly service rather then just the looks, she is the 1 for you!! She is quite new and speaks simple chinese and english and I can't speak a word of VN but I still had a great time as she don't butterfly often. As always, chemisty is important!! Take your time, treat her nice and she will treat you even better!! If you got nothing to do in your room, you can go see the live shows where they get PRC to sing on stage. You can buy them flowers and she will sit with you after she is done, not cheap think at least $100 but saw a few ah pek hanging away like it's free.

Overall verdict of the place is not bad!! Definately worth a try, reasons being compared to those popular places where the gals butterfly like crazy, guess the girls here have nowhere to butterfly to, more value for money. Normal hours is from 9pm to 3am. Good place for you chill out, with long opening hours and gals keeping you company almost throughout the night. Action here can range from hiong to nothing depending on the girl you pick. 1 or 2 of my friend got those pretty but can only admire kind of girl. Pick the right girl and you will surely enjoy the night away. Will return to look for 714 when I have time!!

Bros!! Let's keep this place to ourselves!! :D Too many people there will take away the attractions of this place.

Torres_Mok
12-05-2007, 09:03 PM
Was serve by mommy May, only saw her twice, the first time came in and said that she will be sending girls over, the second time came in to get tips. :mad:

The mummy May is famous for doing this. Even she is not welcomed to the room, she will still get tips from u when u r abt to leave.:cool:

Intel Ops
13-05-2007, 10:07 AM
The mummy May is famous for doing this. Even she is not welcomed to the room, she will still get tips from u when u r abt to leave.:cool:

Was serve by mommy May, only saw her twice, the first time came in and said that she will be sending girls over, the second time came in to get tips. :mad:

Bro KSM, May is like that one as what Bro TM says. Everytime i go there she never ever do anything but when the bill comes and you are about to leave then she will appear, looking for tips. Haiz. **shake head**
Next time you could look for Amy, i find her hardworking though. Perharp you could have a much better night-out. If need her contact, can pm me.

chanyboy
13-05-2007, 10:49 AM
Bro KSM, May is like that one as what Bro TM says. Everytime i go there she never ever do anything but when the bill comes and you are about to leave then she will appear, looking for tips. Haiz. **shake head**
Next time you could look for Amy, i find her hardworking though. Perharp you could have a much better night-out. If need her contact, can pm me.

Most of my kakis have said goodbye to this place... except Mok :p
Next time u even see the bosses coming over to peep-peep, with his grouchy face every 10 to 15 mins. U can't have a peaceful time indeed...

Torres_Mok
13-05-2007, 01:36 PM

It is true that Assistant mummy Amy is hard-working. She wil be happy to see her good name been posted here becos sometimes she will look at this forum. :D

Torres_Mok
13-05-2007, 01:37 PM
Most of my kakis have said goodbye to this place... except Mok :p
Next time u even see the bosses coming over to peep-peep, with his grouchy face every 10 to 15 mins. U can't have a peaceful time indeed...

i semi-retire from century roi!:D

Botarbolampar
13-05-2007, 02:04 PM
It is true that Assistant mummy Amy is hard-working. She wil be happy to see her good name been posted here becos sometimes she will look at this forum. :D

Hahaha.............agree with you, bro mok.

Cheers

Botarbolampar
13-05-2007, 02:09 PM
i semi-retire from century roi!:D

How about going to HCMC?..........hahaha will be there in Jun

Cheers

KangTuo
13-05-2007, 02:40 PM
i semi-retire from century roi!

Huh? what is semi-retire? its either retire or not mah..
I think after the last visit, i will retire from this place...

Torres_Mok
13-05-2007, 05:28 PM
How about going to HCMC?..........hahaha will be there in Jun

Cheers

i going this month. :D

Botarbolampar
13-05-2007, 05:31 PM
i going this month. :D

Hi bro,

Never have a chance to meet you.

Tomoro I'll be going China CP to cheong for a week.

Next time we arrange to meet okie.

Enjoy your HCMC trip.

Cheers

Torres_Mok
13-05-2007, 05:33 PM
Huh? what is semi-retire? its either retire or not mah..
I think after the last visit, i will retire from this place...

semi-retire mean i don't go so often becos my favourite WL no more working there, retire from working as WL. :)

microbert
22-05-2007, 08:35 AM
I was there last week and they have got new girls! They got looks and speaks quite a number of language...and i was supprise also previous the girls can't speak for shyt!

beauthaiful
22-05-2007, 02:48 PM
I was there last week and they have got new girls! They got looks and speaks quite a number of language...and i was supprise also previous the girls can't speak for shyt!

Bro, fun??? :)

Torres_Mok
23-05-2007, 07:48 AM
I heard from my regular WL that century hv recently hv many gals working there, abt 70 gals. she complain nw very difficult to work there as there many gals but little customer.

gd for us but bad for WL.:D

microbert
23-05-2007, 04:41 PM
Bro, fun??? :)

Bro, Girls like to play with me cheeky man like me..haha u say fun or not?
Msg u the other day, but never rcv ya reply, think u went for ya holiday liaoz.

Saw ya good babes...hahhaa..Kristen looks very delicious!!!

microbert
23-05-2007, 04:47 PM
I heard from my regular WL that century hv recently hv many gals working there, abt 70 gals. she complain nw very difficult to work there as there many gals but little customer.

Don't know if there is like 70 gals, i only know when i'm there, my gals sit with me throughout. I dun go for "ang pai" coz how "ang" also like that!!! haha!!

Torres_Mok
24-05-2007, 12:48 PM
Don't know if there is like 70 gals, i only know when i'm there, my gals sit with me throughout. I dun go for "ang pai" coz how "ang" also like that!!! haha!!

ang pai also will sit with u throughout becos business at century not as gd as b4. many gals but few customers. :D

bispak
24-05-2007, 06:19 PM
bros

i was planning to go there tmw but a fren of mine told me dat the place juz got raided. can confirm?

microbert
25-05-2007, 08:35 AM
bros

i was planning to go there tmw but a fren of mine told me dat the place juz got raided. can confirm?

Raid maybe, but I think they will still be opening it door the next day. Somehow the girls always know when its coming...and go hiding b4 they arrive.

Botarbolampar
25-05-2007, 10:43 AM
ang pai also will sit with u throughout becos business at century not as gd as b4. many gals but few customers. :D

Bro T.M.

I'm waiting to cheong with you................kekekekekeke

Cheers

Torres_Mok
25-05-2007, 03:02 PM
Bro T.M.

I'm waiting to cheong with you................kekekekekeke

Cheers

Wait i come back from HCM :D

chanyboy
26-05-2007, 10:24 AM
there...Mok is still happening at Century... after coming back from HCM I think he needs to recuperate for a week!!

Eat lots of beef at Vn ok..so get strong...:D

Botarbolampar
26-05-2007, 01:17 PM
there...Mok is still happening at Century... after coming back from HCM I think he needs to recuperate for a week!!

Hi bro chanyboy,

You are you. Bro Mok must also share his lobang with us in HCMC.

Cheers

bangbangben
26-05-2007, 02:17 PM
Hmm... seems like this place is getting lively...
will find a chance to @@...

Intel Ops
26-05-2007, 08:22 PM

Really ? :confused: If so then that a superb good news for us.

chanyboy
28-05-2007, 08:05 AM
Hi bro chanyboy,

Cheers

ok..we wait for his sharing!!:D

Bro Bang.. ask for asst-mummy Amy (tall, fleshy:o ..) better.

bangbangben
28-05-2007, 09:39 AM
ok..we wait for his sharing
Bro Bang.. ask for asst-mummy Amy (tall, fleshy:o ..) better.

Thanks thanks... :D

best123
28-05-2007, 04:43 PM
confirm the tipping here same as GF, XTD?

Torres_Mok
30-05-2007, 02:48 PM
Hi bro chanyboy,

Cheers

I still in HCM! yesterday went to disco, but to my surprised the gals i hv seen there were not better than those from century and 51.

I always hv the perception that WL r prettier in HCM, as many ppl hv claimed. surprised to knw that the quality is not as gd as those in SG.

Anyway those prettier gals (without much makeup) can be found riding on bikes or at market. Majority of them wear pajamas or loose clothings at market, so i hv great time looking at their b... :D when they bend down. i am a very lucky guy!!!!!! :D

Torres_Mok
30-05-2007, 02:52 PM

I hv been eating a lot beef in HCM, now getting weak becos beef is too heaty 4 me. I hv become sick:(

Botarbolampar
30-05-2007, 02:55 PM
Maybe you go to the wrong place.

If your GF brought u there confirmed wrong place......hahahahaha

Oh my god................Bro take care okie.

See you in Singland mini HCM. kekekekeke

Cheers

Torres_Mok
30-05-2007, 02:56 PM
Really ? :confused: If so then that a superb good news for us.

I thk nw immigration r quite lax on viet gals coming to SG, becos majority of them can get 1 month stay.

I thk this is the reason why there r so many gals in century. :confused:

Torres_Mok
30-05-2007, 02:58 PM
Maybe you go to the wrong place.

If your GF brought u there confirmed wrong place......hahahahaha

Oh my god................Bro take care okie.

See you in Singland mini HCM. kekekekeke

Cheers

what is the place u go? :D

Botarbolampar
30-05-2007, 03:06 PM
Many lah bro.....................

+++yo hotel
Rain forest
Dong kinh KTV
Napoly lounge
Catwalk
MGM disco
X club
Zeus disco
Palace club
Club 27

But all in all it's also a matter of LUCK.

Modern Vietnamese gal:
http://imageigloo.com/thumbs/7055crw_0131soft.jpg (http://imageigloo.com/viewer.php?id=7055crw_0131soft.jpg)

Cheers

Botarbolampar
30-05-2007, 03:08 PM
Maybe this one.................okie for you. kekekekeke

http://imageigloo.com/thumbs/9727model saigon.jpg (http://imageigloo.com/viewer.php?id=9727model saigon.jpg)

BTW I don't know either of them. hahahahaha

Cheers

Botarbolampar
30-05-2007, 03:12 PM
Bro T.Mok,

Think we better go to HCMC tread. If not kanna F big time.

Cheers

Torres_Mok
31-05-2007, 12:46 PM
Bro T.Mok,

Think we better go to HCMC tread. If not kanna F big time.

Cheers

ok, it is more relevant to discuss HCM thread.:D

KangTuo
31-05-2007, 07:51 PM
Posted by bro piratedking
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=2057864&postcount=4232

Enjoyed cheonging with bro Botarbolampar and snipeshot08 again. Nice meeting bro jimmycool and pirateking too.

Really had a good time with the 2 viet gals... a 'C' and a 'D' cupped gal, although not a syt. I kind of also like bro snipeshot08 syt..heehee. Too bad she only left 3 more days ha. Never drink much with u guys in the 2nd half as i was drunk during the 1st half already... kana attack/revenge by bro jimmycool gal.. always pour thick thick for me and than ask everyone to bottoms up. :mad:

Today met up with one of my viet gal again.... yesterday dark dark, cannot see properly. Today see her in daylight.. very choi sia. Will follow up on her. Got too attracted by her power boobs. :D

Guess who i am talking about?? 1st or 2nd one? heehee

Botarbolampar
31-05-2007, 09:46 PM

Today met up with one of my viet gal again.... yesterday dark dark, cannot see properly. Today see her in daylight.. very choi sia. Will follow up on her. Got too attracted by her power boobs. :D

Hi bro,

Bro jimmycool gal mad one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Confirmed 1st one lah.........................meet up do what??????????

Kekekekeke.

Cheers

piratedking
01-06-2007, 02:54 AM
Hi bro,

Bro jimmycool gal mad one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Confirmed 1st one lah.........................meet up do what??????????

Kekekekeke.

Cheers

I also place my bet on the first one. hee hee. :D waiting for ur FR.:rolleyes:

snipeshot08
01-06-2007, 09:08 AM
Today met up with one of my viet gal again.... yesterday dark dark, cannot see properly. Today see her in daylight.. very choi sia. Will follow up on her. Got too attracted by her power boobs

Alamak so farking easy, definitely confirmed chop signed guaranteed the one with the nice eyes and pinkies nips one, tio boh brudder???:D

Aiyah look at you enjoy until eyeballs roll backward, one left nip another right nip.....so now got new target liao lah hor...

Cheerios brudders;)

Rof|maoxz
01-06-2007, 09:17 AM
Maybe this one.................okie for you. kekekekeke

http://imageigloo.com/thumbs/9727model saigon.jpg (http://imageigloo.com/viewer.php?id=9727model saigon.jpg)

BTW I don't know either of them. hahahahaha

Cheers

Wah.... this girl got style. :D

piratedking
01-06-2007, 09:34 AM
Alamak so farking easy, definitely confirmed chop signed guaranteed the one with the nice eyes and pinkies nips one, tio boh brudder???:D

Aiyah look at you enjoy until eyeballs roll backward, one left nip another right nip.....so now got new target liao lah hor...

Cheerios brudders

eh eh, u forgot bro botar offer him "center" meh? he got left, right and center ler.. wah ha ha.:D

snipeshot08
01-06-2007, 01:34 PM
eh eh, u forgot bro botar offer him "center" meh? he got left, right and center ler.. wah ha ha.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you lidat pichak BT lobang, next time got no samsters want to cheong with him liao:D :eek: , heheheheh

Cheerios.......Snipeshot08

piratedking
01-06-2007, 01:37 PM
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you lidat pichak BT lobang, next time got no samsters want to cheong with him liao:D , heheheheh

Tot more ppl will want to cheong cos got "Extra" services :p

KangTuo
01-06-2007, 02:01 PM
Alamak so farking easy, definitely confirmed chop signed guaranteed the one with the nice eyes and pinkies nips one, tio boh brudder???

All bet on 1st gal ha.. correct bro. Whao piang, inside so dark u also can see the pinkish nip ha.

eh eh, u forgot bro botar offer him "center" meh? he got left, right and center ler.. wah ha ha.:D

Ya Ya ... not once but twice..:D

piratedking
01-06-2007, 02:17 PM
All bet on 1st gal ha.. correct bro. Whao piang, inside so dark u also can see the pinkish nip ha.

Of cos la.. 2nd one so old bird there liao. I think I saw her some months back. And I dun think she the type u like to sian ;)

Botarbolampar
01-06-2007, 02:52 PM
Wah.... this girl got style. :D

Hi bro,

She's a vietnamese model.

Cheers

Botarbolampar
01-06-2007, 02:53 PM

Cheerios brudders;)

Hi bro,

Somemore I center.................hahahahaha

Song kou................ forgot his own name.

Cheers

Botarbolampar
01-06-2007, 02:55 PM
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you lidat pichak BT lobang, next time got no samsters want to cheong with him liao:D :eek: , heheheheh

Just for the fun lah bro...................cheong with me very very fun right.

Cheers

Botarbolampar
01-06-2007, 02:58 PM

Song Bor................Song Bor.

Eat chilli padi lagi Song right...............

Cheers

Botarbolampar
01-06-2007, 02:59 PM
Tot more ppl will want to cheong cos got "Extra" services :p

Aiya..................give extra service but no siow fei one lei.

kekekekeke

Cheers

snipeshot08
01-06-2007, 06:05 PM
Aiya..................give extra service but no siow fei one lei.

kekekekeke

Cheers

Eh brudder, think you will have to tip us instead, hahahahah:eek: :D

Tonite so kwai arh???

Cheerios..........Snipeshot08

jimmycool
01-06-2007, 07:48 PM

Enjoyed cheonging with bro Botarbolampar and snipeshot08 again. Nice meeting bro jimmycool and pirateking too.

Really had a good time with the 2 viet gals... a 'C' and a 'D' cupped gal, although not a syt. I kind of also like bro snipeshot08 syt..heehee. Too bad she only left 3 more days ha. Never drink much with u guys in the 2nd half as i was drunk during the 1st half already... kana attack/revenge by bro jimmycool gal.. always pour thick thick for me and than ask everyone to bottoms up. :mad:

Greetings Brothers, Botar, PirateKing, Snipeshot, Kang Tuo,
It was indeed my pleasure and honour to meet all of you. Thank you Bro Botar for inviting me for this wonderfully fun session. I enjoyed it very much and hope that we can meet again soon.
Sorry I got drunk; Bro Botar buy us another additional 2 bottles of Brandy after the first 2 bottles finished! Wow, Bro Botar is champion drinker for sure, I sit next to him and drink half of what he drinks, I already peng san. Thank you Bro Botar for your kind time and generosity, I am sincerely grateful. Some more, end of the night Bro Botar can accompany me downstairs to ensure I get into the taxi safely. Wah say, another one of those true gentleman type (like Bro Deptrai and Bro Mild 7 in Hanoi). My humble admiration for your kindness and care for all of us that night Bro Botar.
My first girl a little crazy and good fun at first; but after a while I sensed some body odour about her, so thats why I started to back off a little. Anyway, after that I got drunk and cant smell or see clearly so they all look/smell the same to me then.
I truly wish all of you a supremely good time in HCMC; Take care and chiong safe always. Am off for 10 days holiday with my family and will contact again mid-June. Thank you again and my best regards always.

Botarbolampar
01-06-2007, 09:44 PM
Hi bro JCool,

You're most welcome.
Enjoy your holiday with your family. Family always come first.
Cheong any time we can cheong.

The only difference in Singland is:

"Gal's hair was in my face during this motorbike ride and I loved it. She just washed her hair and it smelled wonderful to me. When she felt my nose in her hair, her hand reached back and caressed my chest; wow, right hand on motorbike and left hand on my chest rubbing me". Your write up.

I really MISS this feeling.

Cheers

Botarbolampar
01-06-2007, 09:46 PM
Eh brudder, think you will have to tip us instead, hahahahah:eek: :D

Tonite so kwai arh???

Cheerios..........Snipeshot08

At home .................. good boy. kekekekeke

Cheers

piratedking
02-06-2007, 12:23 AM
At home .................. good boy. kekekekeke

Cheers

Good boy should sleep by now, why still online? miss the forum or the cheonging good time like me? :rolleyes:

Intel Ops
03-06-2007, 09:59 AM
confirm the tipping here same as GF, XTD?

yup about the same.

sibaysong4u
05-06-2007, 03:37 PM
Was there last nite @HH. Mummy Amy introduce one local girl....Whoa she is huge as SHREK!!!Eeek:eek:

KangTuo
06-06-2007, 12:08 AM
Was there last nite @HH. Mummy Amy introduce one local girl....Whoa she is huge as SHREK!!!Eeek:eek:

This local gal has been there very long liao leh... the last time she come in our room, we say loudly... "Ahhh, she is a local.. dun wan her." She sian sian went out.:p

best123
06-06-2007, 12:13 AM
yup about the same.

what's "abt same" bro?

microbert
07-06-2007, 12:57 PM
Bro, saw ya pm too late, else i would have go cheonging with u guys!
Pm u my number already, jio me again next time.

Just for the fun lah bro...................cheong with me very very fun right.

Cheers

desmondav
07-06-2007, 01:07 PM

You should use Mummy Angie or Coco. Whenever I have guests in town, I can always count on them to make sure they're happy. Cheers...

Botarbolampar
07-06-2007, 01:10 PM
Hi bro,

New mummy Tina also good service.

Cheers

Botarbolampar
07-06-2007, 01:11 PM
Bro, saw ya pm too late, else i would have go cheonging with u guys!
Pm u my number already, jio me again next time.

Sure, no problem. Seeya.

Cheers

Torres_Mok
07-06-2007, 09:21 PM
Hi bro,

New mummy Tina also good service.

Cheers

I heard Tina is a flight stewardess b4!!!:D

KangTuo
07-06-2007, 10:07 PM

Former air stewardess... hmmm. Never really take notice of her look. But body seems tight.

I remember that day cheong with bro botar, SS08 et al. i see that she wear something like office wear, but unbutton 2 top buttons... see already also gian leh.. :D

jamstart
08-06-2007, 12:04 AM

Yeah, this was what she said to me also. Nice figure but face so so.:rolleyes:

snipeshot08
08-06-2007, 07:59 AM
You should use Mummy Angie or Coco. Whenever I have guests in town, I can always count on them to make sure they're happy. Cheers...

Sure boh bro???:confused: I rather get a mommy like Tina to make sure WE are happy:D (just kiding bro, I kno u are talking abt your guests)

Altho Tina quite green and looks so-so, she's quite earnest to suit client's
demands lah.........wonder how she will perform on the bed, heheheh ........remember the look on her face that nite when we said all 4 of us want to orgy with her, she was speechless.....

Reaper
11-06-2007, 04:34 AM
+++yo hotel (SAME AS DONG KINH TV)
Rain forest(CLOSE SHOP)
Dong kinh KTV ( same as number 1 t.o.k.y.o hotel)
Napoly lounge(has a live band and prs. also has hip hip soom next door to it called aqua)
Catwalk (bo fls, all prs)
MGM disco (just reopened the disco few days ago)X club X ( Formerly known as 030. one of the Newest in town)
Zeus disco (located at Amara Hotel.very ex. more for koreans / japs)
Palace club
Club 27 ( only place tha opens till 3am. but lately due to the strong winds, have not operating)
[/QUOTE]

microbert
11-06-2007, 03:48 PM

Whaaa i wonder which airline she serving? Virgin Air? 8grin*

Torres_Mok
11-06-2007, 08:14 PM
Whaaa i wonder which airline she serving? Virgin Air? 8grin*

Don't play play, SIA boy! so u knw how high the quality of SIA gal is? :D

microbert
12-06-2007, 08:50 PM

Maybe she can poach some SQ gals over, and they can have a SQ gals night for our bros here! hahaha!!!

Botarbolampar
12-06-2007, 08:55 PM
Maybe she can poach some SQ gals over, and they can have a SQ gals night for our bros here! hahaha!!!

Hahahaha bro, lets be the SQ pilot.

Cheers

Torres_Mok
13-06-2007, 07:55 AM

I thk tips for these SQ gals r not cheaper.:D

Torres_Mok
13-06-2007, 07:56 AM

I thk tips for these SQ gals r not cheap.:D

microbert
13-06-2007, 09:17 AM
I thk tips for these SQ gals r not cheap.:D

With oil price going up, i think thats only reasonable. But who cares, just get them into the cockpit and its non-stop flight to down under!

Torres_Mok
15-06-2007, 07:22 AM
long time no go century, what is the quality and quantity of gals available. :confused: , any bro here can advise. :)

chanyboy
15-06-2007, 09:44 PM
long time no go century, what is the quality and quantity of gals available. :confused: , any bro here can advise.

hey..u recovered roi.. go slow & steady... build up the rapport. Bro KT & Botar (I think they are in Vn now!) goes Century pretty often. I retired from there liao...:p

best123
16-06-2007, 09:14 AM

SIA girls nowadays not very high std lei........

KangTuo
16-06-2007, 02:29 PM
hey..u recovered roi.. go slow & steady... build up the rapport. Bro KT & Botar (I think they are in Vn now!) goes Century pretty often. I retired from there liao...:p

Bro... i m still in Sillypore. Got vn mei mei (from 51) to xian in sillypore, so i never go vn. My gal from century is in vn now, so i never go century now. :D

Torres_Mok
17-06-2007, 10:54 AM
SIA girls nowadays not very high std lei........

many ah lian... :D

Torres_Mok
17-06-2007, 11:27 AM
Thks bro best123 and mosses 4 upping me, where is bro mosses? :)

Intel Ops
17-06-2007, 01:11 PM
what's "abt same" bro?

i mean the tips ?

best123
18-06-2007, 08:44 PM
tips "abt same" means what differnce? or exactly same at $50

best123
18-06-2007, 08:45 PM
many ah lian... :D

some not even chio lians....quite turn off lei..

Torres_Mok
20-06-2007, 12:48 PM
some not even chio lians....quite turn off lei..

Bro, i long time never go to century, what is the quality and quantity of gals available there. Hope to go during HH. :D

KangTuo
21-06-2007, 12:33 AM
Bro, i long time never go to century, what is the quality and quantity of gals available there. Hope to go during HH.

I dun know how is the quality now. But it will be good when the 'ang pai' come back end of this mth. :D

I am waiting...:p

Torres_Mok
21-06-2007, 07:37 AM
I dun know how is the quality now. But it will be good when the 'ang pai' come back end of this mth.

The "ang pai" is viet or PRC? wat is her number?:confused:

ToyotaMitsu
22-06-2007, 08:21 AM
Got the MOST horrible experience last night at this KTV...

Went there with 2 friends at around 10+...Manage to get a small room and ordered a bottle of Chivas for $368.
15mins the mummy bring in 3 girls to let us choose...So each of us just choose...
I don't know last night I is retarded or what... When I chose my girl, she still standing at the door that time... I thought to me quite chio...

BUT, when she sat beside me and smile at me... I turn to my left and look at her and she reveal her sexy " Bao Ya ", and I look carefully at her face, I almost fainted. My little brother straight away retreat and shrink down... Ji tao no mood... Then I tell my friend I think I drunk liao...

Ok enough for the above talk...

So I just think, Aiya squeeze squeeze abit entertain ownself abit lor... I try to dig, she don't allow me to dig... So I think ok lor nvm... Then when I want to unstrap her bra, she also say cannot... So I ji tao !@#$%^& sian 3/4. Awhile later she butterfly me liao... For maybe like 15mins...Still ok...

1 of my friend, Kena a PRC girl... That 1 worse... Sit not even 5 - 10 mins lidat then butterfly for maybe like 45 mins or more lidat...

When my girl came back, she sit with me for another 10mins then butterfly again... By that time, I already very turn off by alot of things liao... So when she came back don't know how long has passed, I straight pass her $10 ask her go away... Then she KPKB say what I touch her liao must at least $20...Where got $10...Told her to take it or leave it, she throw the money back at me... Then I don't care her and she made alot of noises until my friend BTH and pass her another $10 ask her FO...

All this is still ok actually...Worse part of last night is...

My friend si bei dulan liao, so wanna leave at 12.30am... So he foot the bill, and the Mummy Cindy and her A Mummy ( Dunno what name ) came in...
Then you see my friend the PRC girl came rushing in also...

Ok I gtg work liao... No time to write more... Let Bro Louis continue it... Especially the mummy tips part...

Overall experience for my 1st and last night yesterday at New Century is ji tao 0 / 10.:mad:

louis2002
22-06-2007, 09:28 AM
Got the MOST horrible experience last night at this KTV.......... for my 1st and last night yesterday at New Century is ji tao 0 / 10.:mad:

My continuation from ToyotaMitsu FR.

I ask my girl why no action, Century used to be a damm happening place. Same sentence spout out from her mouth: “recently kena raid, instruction was given no play”.

WTF, my buddies & I go to have fun but the girls cannot play, might as well go home and PCC.

After a short and unpleasant session, my buddies paid up and call it a night, before leaving; I talk to the mummy Cindy complaining about the unsextisfactory encounter with our girls.

She still has the cheek to tell me that we should inform her earlier, she will gladly change the girls who are playful or call them to sit with us more frequently…. KNN a lot of bull shit… we actually called her in numerous occasions but she just come in saying she will call our girls back than fly off…

I tip my girl and the mummy Cindy before leaving (Na Beh dunno why I still tip Cindy in the first place). KNN the second mummy dare to approach me for tip also……

I said no and leave the room…..

Overall our session at Century yester-night SUCKS, I did hit some bad patches at other KTV (K2 especially) but this time is worse….

I apologized to bro ToyotaMitsu and DT for bringing you guys to Century…. Next session if we cheong again, I will do my homework before giving recommendations.

Louis2002

KangTuo
22-06-2007, 12:00 PM
The "ang pai" is viet or PRC? wat is her number?:confused:

Con gai la nguoi Vietnam. So la khong chin hai. Anh hieu kg?

Torres_Mok
22-06-2007, 01:41 PM
Con gai la nguoi Vietnam. So la khong chin hai. Anh hieu kg?

a kg hieu, a biet tieng viet chuc chuc. a ranh co di century kg?

KangTuo
22-06-2007, 01:53 PM
Got the MOST horrible experience last night at this KTV...

Overall experience for my 1st and last night yesterday at New Century is ji tao 0 / 10.:mad:

Overall our session at Century yester-night SUCKS, I did hit some bad patches at other KTV (K2 especially) but this time is worse….

I apologized to bro ToyotaMitsu and DT for bringing you guys to Century…. Next session if we cheong again, I will do my homework before giving recommendations.

This bad experience may be a one off thing. This Ktv cannot be that bad...
Can try go again. I always had a good time here.

Probably i always choose viet gals and ask for asst mummy Amy...
As for mummy May. Act blur...

KangTuo
22-06-2007, 01:58 PM
a kg hieu, a biet tieng viet chut chut. a ranh co di century kg?

bay gio a kg di century vi con gai, so la khong chin hai, chua di ve sin.
bay gio a di 51 nhieu vi an co con gai o 51 lam.

jackbl
22-06-2007, 02:17 PM
A suy nghi Bro KT kg co ranh, tai vi anh ay co ban gai nhieu nhieu.

microbert
22-06-2007, 02:48 PM
I dun know how is the quality now. But it will be good when the 'ang pai' come back end of this mth. :D

Ang Pai? Whaa...there got quite a few...always got flavour of the month. Which flavour is comine back bro???

louis2002
22-06-2007, 04:23 PM
This bad experience may be a one off thing. This Ktv cannot be that bad...
Can try go again. I always had a good time here.

Probably i always choose viet gals and ask for asst mummy Amy...
As for mummy May. Act blur...

Try again:confused: maybe only after seeing some positive FR in the next few months...

KangTuo
22-06-2007, 04:33 PM
Century KTV (Eminent... 22-06-2007 02:36 PM
Stop trying to hao lian your vietnam lah!! Your vietnam is not north or south vietnam, it's JC vietnam. Dunno want to laugh or cry when I read your nonsense...stop making a fool out of yourself. You think talking like this very clever izzit??

Bro jackbl, somebody just cannot tahan us using viet language here...
quoted above is the reason from the somebody who minus my points.

To the somebody:
The only viet language that I learn from JC is Du Ma May.

KangTuo
22-06-2007, 04:35 PM
Try again:confused: maybe only after seeing some positive FR in the next few months...

+ve FR... than have to wait for me to go liao. I always got happening in the KTV. :D

Botarbolampar
22-06-2007, 04:50 PM

Bro Chanyboy,

That's history. Now not so often. Sick and tired of it.

Cheong too much also not good for our health & pocket.

Hahahahaha, but i'm waiting for bro TM to cheong together.

cheers

Botarbolampar
22-06-2007, 05:04 PM

Bro TM & KT,

Let's go tonight...................cheong. I still have a bottle there.

Cheers

Botarbolampar
22-06-2007, 05:05 PM
Ang Pai? Whaa...there got quite a few...always got flavour of the month. Which flavour is comine back bro???

I always select those no business not pretty one. Most of the time service good sometime can be better. hihihihihihi

Cheers

chanyboy
22-06-2007, 05:07 PM

Although knowing bro KT, bro Mok & they may still venture Cent* ocassionally, me & frens have the same experience a year ago like the bro above - exactly same!! - hence ban Cent* liao. They always do that..even when we were regulars there back then....(worst, the boss pops his head in every now & then to peep so that no happenings are on) Anyway, there are other happening places - come along, don't brood over past incidences. Bros all - hv fun, play safe & drink light (if u are driving).

As for language capability, can use PM as alternative - that is discrete & provide some privacy... Me really JC-trained, with a phrase-book towing in hand - both SV, S_Qua smiled when I first pull out the booklet. It's fun to chat with gers, bros too. No need to get angry over things - go have fun, better that way.

Botarbolampar
22-06-2007, 05:33 PM
Although knowing bro KT, bro Mok & they may still venture Cent* ocassionally, me & frens have the same experience a year ago like the bro above - exactly same!! - hence ban Cent* liao. They always do that..even when we were regulars there back then....(worst, the boss pops his head in every now & then to peep so that no happenings are on) Anyway, there are other happening places - come along, don't brood over past incidences. Bros all - hv fun, play safe & drink light (if u are driving).
As for language capability, can use PM as alternative - that is discrete & provide some privacy... Me really JC-trained, with a phrase-book towing in hand - both SV, S_Qua smiled when I first pull out the booklet. It's fun to chat with gers, bros too. No need to get angry over things - go have fun, better that way.

Bro,

It's all about dollars & cents.

1) The management worried about their Licence ($$$)
2) The gals also worry about their livelihood ($$$)
3) We, the customers want value for money ($$$)

Sometimes very difficult to make a living in this modern society.

IMO, most of the joint now a days are like that. WORRIED!!!!!!!!

cheers

ToyotaMitsu
22-06-2007, 05:59 PM
My continuation from ToyotaMitsu FR.
I talk to the mummy Cindy

Louis2002

Bro you mixed up liao... Mummy Cindy is the 1 at K2... The Mummy at Century is May...

Must be go 2 places until mixed liao last night...:D :D

Thanks for the points anyway...

chanyboy
22-06-2007, 06:04 PM

Bro,

It's all about dollars & cents.

1) The management worried about their Licence ($$$)
2) The gals also worry about their livelihood ($$$)
3) We, the customers want value for money ($$$)

Sometimes very difficult to make a living in this modern society.

IMO, most of the joint now a days are like that. WORRIED!!!!!!!!

cheers

Yes, can understd that. There's other places playful too (ala the olden-day of Cent*)... just go with some experience kakis.. ;) or as u do - go HCM... (or BKK or CP ...)

louis2002
22-06-2007, 06:33 PM
Got the MOST horrible experience last night at this KTV...... So he foot the bill, and the Mummy Cindy and her A Mummy ( Dunno what name ) came in...

bro ToyotaMitsu,

I believe you are the one who got thier name mixed up in the first place....

I wasn't aware who is who so just follow you lor....:D

louis2002

ToyotaMitsu
22-06-2007, 07:06 PM
bro ToyotaMitsu,

I believe you are the one who got thier name mixed up in the first place....

I wasn't aware who is who so just follow you lor....

louis2002

Aiya... I think I still drunk...:o :D
PSPS...

microbert
23-06-2007, 05:24 PM
I always select those no business not pretty one. Most of the time service good sometime can be better. hihihihihihi

Cheers

I don't go for "ang pai" too...and most of the time...i go happy hour...less crowded.hehe!

Cum_Luver
23-06-2007, 05:32 PM
I don't go for "ang pai" too...and most of the time...i go happy hour...less crowded.hehe!

bro, u hv the same mindset as one of my bro...
always go for those not so "ang pai", sit longer, server better...

KangTuo
23-06-2007, 06:56 PM
Bro TM & KT,

Cheers

Ooopppss.... i miss it. Got home about 8pm yesterday and lazy to go out. :p
Hope you enjoyed. Probably i wait for gal 'so khong chin hai' to come back end of the month than i cheong this ktv again. :D

Torres_Mok
23-06-2007, 09:48 PM
Century KTV (Eminent... 22-06-2007 02:36 PM

Bro jackbl, somebody just cannot tahan us using viet language here...
quoted above is the reason from the somebody who minus my points.

To the somebody:
The only viet language that I learn from JC is Du Ma May.

Whose that joker that minus ur points! :cool:

KangTuo
24-06-2007, 12:41 AM
Whose that joker that minus ur points! :cool:

As for language capability, can use PM as alternative - that is discrete & provide some privacy...

Bro TM, dunno who cannot tahan viet language. Maybe the joker cannot tahan bros who can communicate with viet gal in viet languange and xian the gals from him. Its okay.. expecting more -ve to come (anyway already had few more minus pts liao)

Will do as what bro chanyboy suggest to avoid attention.

Torres_Mok
24-06-2007, 09:15 AM
Bro TM & KT,

Cheers

I now confusing, u in HCM or in spore? :confused:

Torres_Mok
24-06-2007, 09:48 AM
Bro TM, dunno who cannot tahan viet language. Maybe the joker cannot tahan bros who can communicate with viet gal in viet languange and xian the gals from him. Its okay.. expecting more -ve to come (anyway already had few more minus pts liao)

Will do as what bro chanyboy suggest to avoid attention.

my points also just kena zap! :mad:

jackbl
24-06-2007, 01:14 PM
Please photocopy your phrase book so that i can learn more :)

So your next mission is Eminent or Jazzy?

Me really JC-trained, with a phrase-book towing in hand - both SV, S_Qua smiled when I first pull out the booklet. It's fun to chat with gers, bros too. No need to get angry over things - go have fun, better that way.

joew2005
24-06-2007, 02:28 PM
I went 2 tis joint w/friends last friday,and was veri disappointed.
Gals no longer sit on yr lap and play.
Most of the time they only sit beside u...............................
Can really give tis place a miss:mad: :mad:

KangTuo
24-06-2007, 02:46 PM

Is there any another KTV joint where gals sit on lap and play?

jamstart
24-06-2007, 03:49 PM
Can really give tis place a miss:mad:

I was told by Mummy May said they have "season' one leh. Raid too high on this occasion, so no sitting on lappy lor.:(

monget
24-06-2007, 04:29 PM

I was there yesterday nite for the first time. As recommended by some bros here in this thread, we looked for mummy Amy. Overall, my friends and I had an enjoyable nite yesterday.

No offence at bro joew2005's comments, but on the contrary, yesterday the gals that came into our room all sat on our laps at some point of time. :D

A big thank you to the 2 bros who recommended me to look for mummy Amy, she left us with a good experience there. :D

Botarbolampar
24-06-2007, 05:57 PM
I now confusing, u in HCM or in spore? :confused:

Singland lah bro. waiting for you to be free.

Cheers

Botarbolampar
24-06-2007, 06:04 PM
Is there any another KTV joint where gals sit on lap and play?

Maybe Singland should have a ktv call LapTop KTV.

Want to go NC call me ok.

Hahahahaha

Cheers

chanyboy
24-06-2007, 08:53 PM
Maybe Singland should have a ktv call LapTop KTV.

Want to go NC call me ok.

Hahahahaha

Cheers

yah.. TM.. gathering time. We hit elsewhere...

microbert
25-06-2007, 06:40 PM

Bro, next time after you choose ya gal, pat on your own lap and signal them to sit there. If they still sit on the sofa u ka jiao them saying " who say u can sit there" U sit on my lap or you can sit at th sofa in the hall.

Coz to the gals, if u show ya kindness, they will exploit it and act blur and hopefully can get away doing nothing. Get your intention straight and they will LL and play with you.

joew2005
25-06-2007, 09:20 PM
:) :) .................................................. .................................................. ........

joew2005
25-06-2007, 09:27 PM
4gotten abt it.
4 those bros that talk like old & season birds,care 2 share your act there.
Which is the prettier gal,which is the ....................

Torres_Mok
26-06-2007, 07:54 AM
4gotten abt it.
4 those bros that talk like old & season birds,care 2 share your act there.
Which is the prettier gal,which is the ....................

For me gal no. 567, a viet gal is prettier gal, but she will not be coming back so soon, according to A. mummy, Amy. I thk she may hv earn enough.

chanyboy
27-06-2007, 01:25 AM
For me gal no. 567, a viet gal is prettier gal, but she will not be coming back so soon, according to A. mummy, Amy. I thk she may hv earn enough.

A.mummy Amy herself not bad ... those meat!! :p

Torres_Mok
27-06-2007, 06:47 PM

If she slim down abit should be ok, but now overweight. :D

Torres_Mok
27-06-2007, 06:53 PM
Heard from a WL from century that there r around 50 odds gals. Quite a lot of gals to choose from. This info is for those bro that r interested to go there.

Too bad that WL that give me the info did not hv any customer yesterday becos she hv offended mummy May. :cool:

Botarbolampar
28-06-2007, 05:18 PM
Heard from a WL from century that there r around 50 odds gals. Quite a lot of gals to choose from. This info is for those bro that r interested to go there.
Too bad that WL that give me the info did not hv any customer yesterday becos she hv offended mummy May. :cool:

Bro TM,

So when you want to go. Feel like going tomoro.

Are you a regular of 567. Who is 567?

Cheers

Botarbolampar
28-06-2007, 05:21 PM

Bro TM,

I'll wait for your sms okie.........seeya. Your PM full house.

You still have my nos right ah kor.

Cheers

Torres_Mok
29-06-2007, 11:39 AM
Bro TM,

I'll wait for your sms okie.........seeya. Your PM full house.

You still have my nos right ah kor.

Cheers

Bro, maybe next mth. i this mth no vitamin M, used up during my HCM tour during early this mth. will pm u, ah kor.

By the way how old r u?:D

ee_enjoy
30-06-2007, 04:34 AM

Just came back from this place tonight. Not sure why your experience was like that, for ours, most of them would sit on our lap and play. In fact, some were so wild that they were willing to dance on the table together with us, AND we stripped naked down onwards (the gals did it too but only for a short while). However, pls note that the wild one are usually the Viet gals. The PRC are more reserved and only sits on our lap for us to autoroam.

Not sure if this point helps, one of our friend is a regular supporter for the Mummy and we ALWAYS make it a point to treat the mummy well (& tips). So when we are not having any fan, we just call the mummy to change to the wild gals for us, kekeke. Another point to note also is that we were the one who initiated most of the wild stuffs. We just encouraged the gals a bit and the rest is auto liao ....

KangTuo
30-06-2007, 11:37 AM
most of them would sit on our lap and play. In fact.......AND we stripped naked down onwards (the gals did it too but only for a short while)........ Another point to note also is that we were the one who initiated most of the wild stuffs. We just encouraged the gals a bit and the rest is auto liao ....

The 'Ban' for the gals is lifted?
Agree that you wan anything 'wild' that is to your standard... you will have to initiate it and gals will play along. Even with the 'Ban' i also can enjoy many things... discretely at one corner of the room..:D

Botarbolampar
30-06-2007, 02:04 PM
Bro, maybe next mth. i this mth no vitamin M, used up during my HCM tour during early this mth. will pm u, ah kor.
By the way how old r u?:D

Yo..........wait for your call.

Cheers

joew2005
30-06-2007, 03:11 PM
Dear "Big" Bros here,

U should talk the talk,and walk the walk.
Not talk the walk.and walk the talk.
So easy to write stories........................................... ..

Apologies,I m not a story writer.
Neither m i a 1st timer 2 these places.
Has been going 2 these plaves when the police are in shorts............

nihonjin
30-06-2007, 04:37 PM
U should talk the talk,and walk the walk.
Not talk the walk.and walk the talk.
So easy to write stories........................................... ..

Apologies,I m not a story writer.
Neither m i a 1st timer 2 these places.
Has been going 2 these plaves when the police are in shorts............

and your point is? ... :rolleyes:

Torres_Mok
30-06-2007, 11:56 PM
and your point is? ... :rolleyes:

I also confused :D

joew2005
01-07-2007, 10:47 AM
Pls don't be naive.
A man that drives a Merc doesn't indicates that he is definitely rich.
Similarly,is every man yr papa.

There r "farmers" that grow vegs on their own land.
There r also "farmers" that got vegs from others and claim that they grew it.:p

nihonjin
01-07-2007, 02:11 PM
Pls don't be naive.

Erm, u speak like Eric Cantona a la his famous "seagull" line... nvm, i happened to drop by so I dun intend to be embrolied in this discussion.

I hav been to Century quite a few times, sometimes happy sometimes less happy... u never can get guaranteed satisfaction one lah...

enjoy the weekend

mh73
01-07-2007, 03:06 PM
I don't think the ban is lifted
Just went century last thursday....
Requested the gal to sit on the lap but rejected as she say that it is not allow.Previously the gal will do it in auto mode...

sonic youth
01-07-2007, 03:29 PM
Requested the gal to sit on the lap but rejected as she say that it is not allow.
"either sit here (point to your lap) or sit there (point towards outside sofa seats), up to you." always do the trick. tuesday HH session at this joint included.

joew2005
02-07-2007, 09:25 PM
I shall try 2 learn from others,on how to tell a "good" story line the next time.
Perhaps my line could be "the gals will sit on the floor in the room or even in the main hall"...................
I am like the seagull that .................................................. .......

:cool:

jamstart
02-07-2007, 10:00 PM
"either sit here (point to your lap) or sit there (point towards outside sofa seats), up to you." always do the trick. tuesday HH session at this joint included.

Whether to sit on your lap or not is largely by mama san's order. Mama san ever told me raid was high the last time, so now they control a bit here and there.:o

KangTuo
02-07-2007, 10:07 PM
I shall try 2 learn from others,on how to tell a "good" story line the next time.
Perhaps my line could be "the gals will sit on the floor in the room or even in the main hall"

Waiting for u to learn and than tell a good story. When can we expect u to write one super juicy story? :cool:

Torres_Mok
03-07-2007, 08:20 PM
So long never go century, any happening gal to recommend?:)

joew2005
03-07-2007, 09:08 PM
Can some BIG ONES here pls help 2 start,by telling a good super juicy story. Need not wait for then & when .......
:eek: :eek:

Torres_Mok
08-07-2007, 09:44 AM
Quality of gals hv improved. Can or cannot play is depend on the gals and u! When the gal play, the waiter start to peek into the room to warn the gals, but our gals still carry on playing.

bro Botar, Sori for not inviting u, as it is organised by my friend not me. :D

Botarbolampar
08-07-2007, 10:03 PM
Quality of gals hv improved. Can or cannot play is depend on the gals and u! When the gal play, the waiter start to peek into the room to warn the gals, but our gals still carry on playing.
bro Botar, Sori for not inviting u, as it is organised by my friend not me. :D

No problem. there's always a better tomoro. BTW I was there on wed nite.

Cheers

Torres_Mok
09-07-2007, 12:42 PM
No problem. there's always a better tomoro. BTW I was there on wed nite.

Cheers

The assistant mummy hv told me that u hv come last week. :D

Botarbolampar
09-07-2007, 04:01 PM
The assistant mummy hv told me that u hv come last week. :D

So when may I hv the opportunity to meet my ah kor.
Lets cheong together okie.

Cheers

geylangbonker
09-07-2007, 09:38 PM

bro..i've been to this ktv b4 but always look for mummy may...!
by the way...is mummy amy her breasts big ...hope to play mummy one day even pay a bit more...oso okay...!;)

Torres_Mok
13-07-2007, 07:49 AM
bro..i've been to this ktv b4 but always look for mummy may...!
by the way...is mummy amy her breasts big ...hope to play mummy one day even pay a bit more...oso okay...!;)

Mummy amy is only average in size, she is prettier than mummy may. there is another mummy tina, she is former flight stewardess. Maybe u can try. :)

geylangbonker
15-07-2007, 01:00 PM
Mummy amy is only average in size, she is prettier than mummy may. there is another mummy tina, she is former flight stewardess. Maybe u can try. :)

mummy tina...?nvr heard b4...fligth stewardness..oooooi...!this one must try..one day?is she pretty or is her figure good...ths for u recommendation..!
must try her is she playable ...!:D

BikinisLover
16-07-2007, 01:24 AM
mummy tina...?nvr heard b4...fligth stewardness..oooooi...!this one must try..one day?is she pretty or is her figure good...ths for u recommendation..!

wow....imagine a mummy naked n sitting on yr lap :D

Torres_Mok
16-07-2007, 07:44 AM

abit plump. face avearage, but hv the sexy looks. i don't know whether she is playable. u hv to ask it urself.:)

evo7_5
16-07-2007, 09:58 AM
This must be interesting. But so far, most Mummy will not play with you in front of her girls leh..

Torres_Mok
16-07-2007, 12:59 PM
This must be interesting. But so far, most Mummy will not play with you in front of her girls leh..

Agree with u that majority of the mummy will not play infront of their gals becos they hv to preserve their image. :)

geylangbonker
22-07-2007, 01:40 AM
Agree with u that majority of the mummy will not play infront of their gals becos they hv to preserve their image. :)

yes..agree totally...when mummy is in the rm with gals and infront of customers..the carry out their duties like public relations with customers...
most mummy can take jokes when we tease them but its very rare in the rm
when those gals butterfly and only left the mummy in the rm chatting with customers without the gals' presence...that is the only chance to test whether the mummy is playable just to get more tips without tarnishing her image in front of her gals.....!!some mummies do have very good figure and really makes us eager to explore her in depth..but very hard to get the chance because all the while all busy fondling and caressing the gals boobs and forgot abt the mummy's presence...there was once i went to orchard ktv...and was entertain by mummy "leng leng" forgot wat's her no...she is abt late 20's and pretty and possessed good figure...
my friends and i was stunned as she was wearing a white silky shirt with those buttons to her pants...her two buttons from her top was unbuttoned..
and we can easily view her red lacy bra....from her shape ..i can see that her breasts were protruding out and looks firm and delicious to grab....:p
we stare hard at her revealing red lacy bra..and was stunned...she was stuuned too as though she pretended like that and ask us why we stare at
her....?i said to her boobs look weird as seems like one side bigger than the other...she said" are u sure by looking like tat can tell her breast is unbalance... ?"my friends and i agreed that they do look unbalance in certain angle...but she said they are not....!i ask her if she can reveal her boobs to us by pulling down to show us then we are convinced...haha!but she was smart she said sure after that she left the rm and went into another rm and came back only when we were to billed...for the nite...!
i was a bit disappointed but anyway im satisfied with her gals!!:

geylangbonker
22-07-2007, 01:52 AM
wow....imagine a mummy naked n sitting on yr lap :D

i don;t think that will happen unless she is really drunk or drugged...!
Mummy who can pull down or unhooked her bra to let u play her boobs is already
good enough ...but so far nvr encountered this kind of happening but accidently and its purposely to touch her breasts had tried before but only a few sec only like nvr touch her boobs at all but is also good enough already...and some mummies do know u are trying to get fresh with her but for a few secs ...i think she is okay ...!

jedycity
24-07-2007, 08:14 AM
Went recently with some friends and the quality of gals hv improved have PRC & Vietnam. But not like last time liao. Playable or cannot playable is depend on the gals and u.
Now the room cannot smoke liao. They have cater another room, just for smoking.
For me, i will not visit again unless back to last time action & quality. :p

binbin81
24-07-2007, 08:29 AM
i think it does changed a lot.no worries,there are other places around...

AdGuy
24-07-2007, 10:31 PM
i think it does changed a lot.no worries,there are other places around...

Waiting for you to jio me leh :D

Torres_Mok
25-07-2007, 12:50 AM
Went recently with some friends and the quality of gals hv improved have PRC & Vietnam. But not like last time liao. Playable or cannot playable is depend on the gals and u.
Now the room cannot smoke liao. They have cater another room, just for smoking.
For me, i will not visit again unless back to last time action & quality. :p

i long time no go there, any quality gal to recommend? :)

ekinland
25-07-2007, 01:04 AM
Gd Day to all !!!

Can any bro tell me how much for a room in Century KTV ?

Normally, how much to tip the girls ?

And how much to bring them out for overnight ?

:p :p

jedycity
25-07-2007, 02:23 PM
i long time no go there, any quality gal to recommend? :)

Sorry bro,
I pick the gal when i go out shopping on the lorong. Quality is based on yourself. I dun dare to recomend, cos later no good to u... paiseh...:p

Torres_Mok
26-07-2007, 12:53 PM
Planning to go century again.

any bro here ever heard of gal numbers, 033, 092 and 707, i heard from my collegue they r hot at century!! Hope to call them when go there, but need more info before committing to cal them.

Maybe bro botar can recommend, becos u regular there. :)

ee_enjoy
04-08-2007, 05:05 AM
Just came back from Century. Seems like tonight was a Viet theme night for me and my groups of brothers as all had decided to engaged Viet gals thru mummy KoKo.

Had a great time with lots of fun with the gals, wild and sporty. Specially to mentioned are:

763 and 101 - both would be considered as the better looking ones among the viet with nice body & asset, especially 763.

Cheers

Torres_Mok
04-08-2007, 07:28 AM
Just came back from Century. Seems like tonight was a Viet theme night for me and my groups of brothers as all had decided to engaged Viet gals thru mummy KoKo.

Had a great time with lots of fun with the gals, wild and sporty. Specially to mentioned are:

763 and 101 - both would be considered as the better looking ones among the viet with nice body & asset, especially 763.

Cheers

Thanks for ur info. planning to go again. :)

Rof|maoxz
04-08-2007, 08:42 AM
Planning to go century again.

any bro here ever heard of gal numbers, 033, 092 and 707, i heard from my collegue they r hot at century!! Hope to call them when go there, but need more info before committing to cal them.

Maybe bro botar can recommend, becos u regular there. :)

Bro... are these numbers belonged to PRC? 7 series are from where? Me taking down the numbers for reference. :D

ee_enjoy
04-08-2007, 05:02 PM

Cheers

Apologies bros, the second gal is 010 and not 101. Was 4 am in the morning and a bit tipsy when typing the post (waiting for my hair to dry after shower) :p

Torres_Mok
04-08-2007, 05:35 PM
Bro... are these numbers belonged to PRC? 7 series are from where? Me taking down the numbers for reference. :D

all r viet gals. :)

Torres_Mok
06-08-2007, 12:54 AM
Surprise to learn that some of the viet gals at century r married to SG men. I mean they r really married, not fake marriage.

I am wondering why their husband still allow them to work in ktv, or maybe they hv work behind their hubby backs.

What happen one day their hubby come to century to look for their wives while u r having good time with their wives in the room!!!! :cool:

Torres_Mok
08-08-2007, 11:33 AM
According to my regular viet gal at century, half of the viet gals have enlarged their boos through surgery.

Any bro here hv come across any of the gal? :)

ee_enjoy
08-08-2007, 12:13 PM
Bros may want to take note, I observed the viet gals like to chio us to drink a lot and they themselves are very good drinker as well (like drinking plain water). So that empties our bottles very fast. So may want to control them a bit.

If anyone has the liking of small mei mei PRC gal look can ask for 106. Age 23 only, slightly plump. Although she is not a stunner (but clean feature, young complexion and fair skin) nor wild, however, when she sits with you, she will auto massage your dick throughout while you can return the favour on her B- cup melons, hehehe. Still quite reserved, maybe waiting for some experienced bro here to guide her :p. Btw, she is on part-time though, so only works on certain days of the week.

Cheers

Torres_Mok
09-08-2007, 07:32 PM
If anyone has the liking of small mei mei PRC gal look can ask for 106. Age 23 only, slightly plump. Although she is not a stunner (but clean feature, young complexion and fair skin) nor wild, however, when she sits with you, she will auto massage your dick throughout while you can return the favour on her B- cup melons, hehehe. Still quite reserved, maybe waiting for some experienced bro here to guide her :p. Btw, she is on part-time though, so only works on certain days of the week.

Cheers

What is the tips u hv given to PRC gal. So far i did not ask any PRC to sit with me at century!

ee_enjoy
09-08-2007, 11:44 PM
What is the tips u hv given to PRC gal. So far i did not ask any PRC to sit with me at century!

Based on mummy's advise, tips them based on their service regardless Viet or PRC. Usually norm is if service is good and time spend with you is reasonable, baseline is $50 ($40 also can but the gals might be disappointed). Anything worse or better u adjust from there. If the gal were to bargain with you and you feel she is asking too much, just call the mummy to resolve it.

Personally, I find most of the PRC there are pretty ok in term of service and time spend with you (except for the ang pai). I usually tips at least $60 cuz I like to call back the same gal again during next visit if they are around, so that they would remember and stays longer and give better service in the next visit.

microbert
10-08-2007, 09:32 AM
Based on mummy's advise, tips them based on their service regardless Viet or PRC. Usually norm is if service is good and time spend with you is reasonable, baseline is $50 ($40 also can but the gals might be disappointed). Anything worse or better u adjust from there. If the gal were to bargain with you and you feel she is asking too much, just call the mummy to resolve it.

Personally, I find most of the PRC there are pretty ok in term of service and time spend with you (except for the ang pai). I usually tips at least $60 cuz I like to call back the same gal again during next visit if they are around, so that they would remember and stays longer and give better service in the next visit.

I usually tips $50 for both PRC & Viet, $40 if service ain't good enough.

Sea_rider67
11-08-2007, 10:50 AM
Long time had not been to Century so yesterday went down to have some fun. First viet gal that I picked was 05 (prefer to pick myself than let mummy recommend cos if don't like, very diffcult to reject). Luck was not on my side... she damn conservative... if touched nei nei, she would pull my hand away & quickly cover up... if stroke butt, she quickly pulled her skirt down :( whereas all my bros in the same room were having great & wild fun!! So, after she butterfly out, quickly got hold of mummy and told her to change (yet still tip $20 leh).

Then in came 513 (sent in by mummy as no mood to choose anymore). Looks & assets was good! Big round eyes, c cup boobs and nice butts. She also viet but her service so much better. Sometimes, she would go under my jeans & stroke my didi and I returned favour by fingering her pussy (she didn't object as I didn't enter hole)... then after I licked her boobs, she also reciprocated by licking my nipples but can see action quite limited compared to half year ago. They said can't do these things too openly (really missed those cow gal action with exposed nei nei... now all actions have to be under cover). At the end, tip her $50 and left happily!:)

Torres_Mok
12-08-2007, 09:14 AM

Went to century, look 4 gal 763 as recommended but unfortunately not working. Assist. Mummy Amy said 763 ang pai, seldom work. Many customer like her.

will hv to give her a miss as she too many customer. :cool: