PDA

View Full Version : Neighborhood Spa Strategy

nellylol
09-11-2021, 03:49 PM
So I visited this spa at some random neighborhood as accompanying gf to tcm. Opted for 40 mins foot massage while waiting for tcm appointment, we were given a room and soon after 2 young good looking PRC girl enter and serve us.

It was not the normal room with sofa and leg rest, instead we were given 2 massage bed and asked to lie down...standard massage started...i fell aslp very soon after...but suddenly i felt my leg touching something soft and tender, immediately i realize my leg were touching the prc's breast or rather...she was using her breast to touch me. At first i thought maybe accident, but a good 10++ mins of firm contact with her breast leave me a hard on. Worst still my gf is beside.

Any bro have similar encounter? Is this a strategy how they get regular customer? Or i just think too much? They look authentic but now getting very SUS...

I too long no chiong... Appreciate if anyone can enlighten this exp..

BushTracker
09-11-2021, 05:02 PM
Foot massage using boobs? You will be flooded with request for location soon. :D

So I visited this spa at some random neighborhood as accompanying gf to tcm. Opted for 40 mins foot massage while waiting for tcm appointment, we were given a room and soon after 2 young good looking PRC girl enter and serve us.

It was not the normal room with sofa and leg rest, instead we were given 2 massage bed and asked to lie down...standard massage started...i fell aslp very soon after...but suddenly i felt my leg touching something soft and tender, immediately i realize my leg were touching the prc's breast or rather...she was using her breast to touch me. At first i thought maybe accident, but a good 10++ mins of firm contact with her breast leave me a hard on. Worst still my gf is beside.

Any bro have similar encounter? Is this a strategy how they get regular customer? Or i just think too much? They look authentic but now getting very SUS...

str33thawk
09-11-2021, 05:58 PM
Haha.. this is heaven.. pls share share :p

cavemao
09-11-2021, 06:53 PM
sorry to burst bubble, but i'm quite sure you think too much lol or how about you share the spa name and maybe the regular chiongsters can give insight

pinkwolf
09-11-2021, 08:23 PM
Maybe she used pillow to mislead you to think it was her breast :D

loneyheart
09-11-2021, 11:04 PM
breast msg on leg got feel meh ?
I prefer breast on hand n fingers better :p
TS u never go back alone n try what pop up ?

CumExplorer
09-11-2021, 11:37 PM
Ts share share, and we check for you and give the report
Btw how abt the massage, good ?

nellylol
10-11-2021, 03:30 AM
Foot massage using boobs? You will be flooded with request for location soon. :D

I cant say its using breast totally but the contact is there...i cant say its her arms or other part of her body...cos breast feeling is different and i could recognize it straight sia.

kfctexas
10-11-2021, 08:02 AM
I cant say its using breast totally but the contact is there...i cant say its her arms or other part of her body...cos breast feeling is different and i could recognize it straight sia.

Her breast must be big enough for your leg to feel, not small A type. Please share location leh :p

telegram
10-11-2021, 08:26 AM
ok bro my legs are good at detecting boobs. share the place i update you ASAP.

max50
10-11-2021, 10:22 AM

Bro don’t mind sharing you location or contact? Many thanks 🙏

SGBJ2016
10-11-2021, 10:42 AM
TS, next time go on your own and report back in detail. haha. Who knows may become nuru on leg and more :)

singaporean123
10-11-2021, 10:57 AM
Bro pls share location I will test for you

zorro539
10-11-2021, 12:04 PM

bro mind sharing the location or ctc?

happpy
10-11-2021, 12:07 PM
its just sometime body contact la while massaging you think too much la.

its damn tiring to massage whole day sometime they bend their back or lean towrds you as a result there is contact..

sgcs
10-11-2021, 12:16 PM
once i felt ML use her boobs on my back when i facing down at a clean massage place, i reciprocate with my hand repositioning and then .... tio gan, say will kill me if i do again :o:o heng its someone i frequent last time can laugh it off

daring70
11-11-2021, 10:17 AM
tio gan no need to pay $100 😂 ?

moomoo38
11-11-2021, 10:58 AM
TS can share location then we help you confirm lah

Swagger
14-11-2021, 08:34 PM

Can share or not?

bignehneh
14-11-2021, 10:16 PM
once i felt ML use her boobs on my back when i facing down at a clean massage place, i reciprocate with my hand repositioning and then .... tio gan, say will kill me if i do again :o:o heng its someone i frequent last time can laugh it off

Haha! So far I only dare to try it on May…Naughtily using her D cup boobs to brush me and I just squeeze her neh neh and play with it

sipeklong
15-11-2021, 12:55 AM
Yeah TS. Which neighborhood?
Ml pretty. I go try

sibeinerd
15-11-2021, 01:41 AM
Hi bro share.
Do you think sometimes can be other part like the tummy which is soft or the love handle but sometimes we fantasies and think it is boobs

jayzzzz
15-11-2021, 04:03 PM
Some ML like challenge. Got one told me before that a couple came in together for massage at the mp. The wife even warn the husband no funny business cuz she notice the MLs not bad looking. They were massaging next to each other separated by a curtain.

The ML bring out her A-game and tease the husband so much until his dick so hard he ask for hj when his wife is a few meters away separated by a curtain. She even told me she purposely tease him super hard to try and make him moan just for the thrill.

antartica
15-11-2021, 04:31 PM
camping camping... hahaha

TheTrader2359
16-11-2021, 08:14 AM
sorry to burst bubble, but i'm quite sure you think too much lol or how about you share the spa name and maybe the regular chiongsters can give insight

Maybe visit sbf too often.will eventually think too much especially when going spas hehe

Xgenre
16-11-2021, 09:38 AM

The best way to find out is to go back again. Choose the same lady. Ask for the same service.

grooling
16-11-2021, 02:40 PM
first time hear foot massage use massage bed, very interesting...

Fu4u
30-11-2021, 09:05 AM

bro, can share ctc? Thanks in advance

Cupping888
30-11-2021, 09:15 AM
its just sometime body contact la while massaging you think too much la.

its damn tiring to massage whole day sometime they bend their back or lean towrds you as a result there is contact..

It is true.

My usual ML, when she goes around massaging your back, or head, somehow because of the way she moves, she will let her body brush the customer somehow. Some areas include her boobs and pussy..just very light brushes and she also did not notice it herself. As such customers keep asking her for extra. Plus her edging is decent, but only HJ. For those who like such thrills, she is still around. Hahahaha

Riverwalk
30-11-2021, 12:09 PM
It is true.

My usual ML, when she goes around massaging your back, or head, somehow because of the way she moves, she will let her body brush the customer somehow. Some areas include her boobs and pussy..just very light brushes and she also did not notice it herself. As such customers keep asking her for extra. Plus her edging is decent, but only HJ. For those who like such thrills, she is still around. Hahahaha

Can share bro ? Appreciate with thanks

rahl
30-11-2021, 12:15 PM
It is true.

It's not accidental, I tell you hahah. Share via pm pls :D

Riverwalk
30-11-2021, 12:19 PM

Can share bro ..
Appreciate with thanks

Randylicious
30-11-2021, 02:06 PM
It is true.

Bro can share via pm? Tia

pete_the_fish
30-11-2021, 02:31 PM
This is total bs...gf beside you think the ml will do that ? Lol

HJL1
30-11-2021, 03:02 PM
maybe he think is boobs but actually is her tummy.. cos i wondering why they will squat down to massage the foot though... like weird .. mmmmmm its just sometime body contact la while massaging you think too much la.

winterrain
01-12-2021, 07:00 AM
Bro share location. Will fr

Cupping888
01-12-2021, 10:30 AM
Can share bro ? Appreciate with thanks

Sent bro..one man meat is another poison. haha

candeo_88
01-12-2021, 03:42 PM
I am still trying to fathom how the ML could use her boobs to so call massage the legs...

Requires top body movement and either she doing a circular motion or front back movement...and what the hell is her hands doing then?

:confused::confused::confused:

flareon1982
08-12-2021, 01:55 AM

Bro can share ctc. Please

CheongingEdge
08-12-2021, 07:09 AM
May be a common thing, encountered many times over the years

One of the more Hiong one is in a cat 3 shop where there was no partition and curtain at all (shop closed down Liao). So you can see what’s inside from the pavement outside.

Needed a good massage as back was aching so just walked in since not looking for HE, and saw an old lady at entrance and thought she looks strong enough. Changed into the shorts (they have a corner there like those that sell clothes in wet market for you to try). After coming out, realised the ML was switch to a cute syt but was actually a bit Sian as I wanted a hard massage. Anyway since I don’t know how good the old lady was as well, so just thought to go ahead.

The first 30 mins was uneventful. The SYT know where to press but not enough strength and I need to keep asking her to use a bit more strength. Then came to the buttocks, she was pulling down the shorts a bit and doing the elbow thingy and then after that pulled up the shorts and started on the thighs. Her fingers slid damn high up and brushed against my balls and I started having erection soon. Super comfortable to keep lying down and I don’t know if it’s intentional, so I shifted position a bit and then my hands came into contact with her calfs. Was horny Liao so just started test water touch a bit and no resistance from her. Fast forward to when she asked me to turn over, my erection was pretty obvious but she showed no reaction as well.

She just pressed my arms and when her back was facing the entrance so it’s hard for pple to see where my hand is while she’s pressing, she rested my palm on her breast still with a disinterested look. I started squeezing a bit and no reaction from her again. But end up the rest of the session was all in that position while I squeeze her tots from outside her clothes (tried to move into her clothes but all attempts stopped by her).

Hinted if there’s anywhere more private, first time see her smile after I turn over and she replied with a no. Left with blue balls and went back a few times more to find her, same SOP but she ventured deeper and started grabbing my shaft to do some quick tugging once in a while. Never helped me to release at all. And didn’t ask for tips, so I guessed she just wanted me to keep returning.

candeo_88
08-12-2021, 02:10 PM
In such circumstances, I would have stopped going after #2 session unless her massage skills is tiptop and worth going back with no expectations of any ECA...

:D:cool:

May be a common thing, encountered many times over the years

Hinted if there’s anywhere more private, first time see her smile after I turn over and she replied with a no. Left with blue balls and went back a few times more to find her, same SOP but she ventured deeper and started grabbing my shaft to do some quick tugging once in a while. Never helped me to release at all. And didn’t ask for tips, so I guessed she just wanted me to keep returning.

CheongingEdge
08-12-2021, 02:43 PM
In such circumstances, I would have stopped going after #2 (https://sammy.guru/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2) session unless her massage skills is tiptop and worth going back with no expectations of any ECA...

:D:cool:

I just take it as free "stress ball squeezing" :D And the price then is not like now, 1 hour is $40

rahl
08-12-2021, 04:32 PM
She just pressed my arms and when her back was facing the entrance so it’s hard for pple to see where my hand is while she’s pressing, she rested my palm on her breast still with a disinterested look. I started squeezing a bit and no reaction from her again. But end up the rest of the session was all in that position while I squeeze her tots from outside her clothes (tried to move into her clothes but all attempts stopped by her).

Is she still working bro? TBH I dont mind paying standard price for a good rub and blue balls :)

CheongingEdge
09-12-2021, 09:36 AM
Is she still working bro? TBH I dont mind paying standard price for a good rub and blue balls :)

That's quite some time back liao, and didn't keep in contact with her, so don't know if she's still here or not.