PDA

View Full Version : If your gf or wife give you sex but play death fish

kingcrock69
08-11-2021, 11:41 PM
Does it give you enough reason to find other girls or FL or ML if your sex partner playing death fish all the time? Like not interested in sex at all.

ssian
09-11-2021, 06:56 AM
Just up and done with it. Deadfish or not you song song shoot ok already what.

Penguin23
09-11-2021, 02:32 PM
Does it give you enough reason to find other girls or FL or ML if your sex partner playing death fish all the time? Like not interested in sex at all.

If she doesn't refuse your demands for sex, she may just be inexperienced and she doesn't understand the importance of good quality sex in a man's life.

Very few women understand the quality of sex is more important to a man than the quantity.

My gf's attitude during sex tells me all I need to know about how she is feeling at the moment. During times she is feeling tired but she still wants to satisfy me, I feel very grateful and try my best to finish fast so that she does not suffer too much.

The worst type of sex is the detached look, no communication and just waiting for me to finish. No attempt to reach orgasm and no indications of pleasure.

Talk to her about it, and make her realize how important this is to you. If she simply can't be bothered after you have explained this to her, then you understand what her stand is and you can make your next move.

Cheers

candee
09-11-2021, 02:50 PM
If she doesn't refuse your demands for sex, she may just be inexperienced and she doesn't understand the importance of good quality sex in a man's life.

Very few women understand the quality of sex is more important to a man than the quantity.

My gf's attitude during sex tells me all I need to know about how she is feeling at the moment. During times she is feeling tired but she still wants to satisfy me, I feel very grateful and try my best to finish fast so that she does not suffer too much.

The worst type of sex is the detached look, no communication and just waiting for me to finish. No attempt to reach orgasm and no indications of pleasure.

Talk to her about it, and make her realize how important this is to you. If she simply can't be bothered after you have explained this to her, then you understand what her stand is and you can make your next move.

Cheers

Very well said bro. Communication is very important between partners!

BushTracker
09-11-2021, 05:16 PM

If want to find other girls or FL or ML just go. Don't find justification. Don't blame everything on other people.

Xgenre
09-11-2021, 06:27 PM
Time to learn some skills and be a better lover in bed. Do you lick pussy? She makes no noise and shows no expression even when you lick pussy or fingers her? Move on to the use of a multi-mode vibrator then. Still no reaction then can be considered a dead fish. Even if she is a dead fish, at least she provides for you.

pearlnjewel
09-11-2021, 06:35 PM

Count yourself lucky ts at least you got a pussy providing for you and maybe even a chio lady. In this period without the foreign pussies the local pussies are not providing enough supply and be glad you are not in hunger.

larue
09-11-2021, 06:43 PM
Death fish.

I like the sound of that.

Xgenre
09-11-2021, 10:52 PM
Death fish.

I like the sound of that.

Better than salted fish.

I hate the smell of that

bignehneh
11-11-2021, 08:44 AM
Strengthen ur cock. If cock size, grit and stamina solid, dead fish also kpkb. When I am in army long time ago, my friend hammer the geylang laokuaybu also begging for mercy.

iluvbreast
12-11-2021, 11:21 AM

My humble suggestion is for you to sit and talk it out with your gf or wife...assuming she loves you, then she is probably the only woman who will let you fuck while only expecting you to treat her well.

If she is deadfish, talk it over with her, is she not comfortable or what? For example, my gf (now wife) never really moans when we make love, she is those kind who will close her eyes and grab the sheets. If she is enjoying it, her breathing becomes hard, if she cums she just let out a sigh. The way she behave is boring? maybe to some, but to me, I felt good because she really enjoys being fuck by me. :D

lailaidown
08-12-2021, 09:49 PM

At least better than no sex? Or you prefer she reject you every time, say she is tired

Apollo
10-12-2021, 06:22 PM
TS if you cannot train her or made her high, lot of bros here willing to help :D

dreamger
12-12-2021, 04:46 PM
TS if you cannot train her or made her high, lot of bros here willing to help :D

Confirm queue from Changi to Jurong :)

limking
15-12-2021, 12:11 PM
Spice it up with a couple drops of Blue Wizard / authentic Spanish Fly in her drink secretly & apply Ero clitoris stimulation cream on her clitoris. Have a vibrator / Hitachi wand on standby & a dildo as well .
As for yourself take Vigred as booster & Bliss water to prolong .Have to match her sex appetite as the blue wizard / Spanish Fly take effects
After the sexciting affair , her outlook towards sex will never be dull like before . DEAD FISH BECOMES LIVELY NYMPHO .

sbwow
21-12-2021, 12:44 AM

Have you asked her why she's not interested in sex?

Doing something over and over again for a long period of time with the same person sure sian. applies to work or whatever you do. same reason bro.

Think about it. Laying there and getting no benefit from laying on the bed there. Just a waste of time to them. No money to earn, cant get up and do something else. Thats why some bro complain wife/gf dont like sex or use religious for excuse. blah blah blah

At at least your wife still let you do it.

boycott
21-12-2021, 11:07 PM
I have a dead fish in bed most of the time. Just need to wake the fish up first by more cuddling and lots of foreplay.

The fish really can come back to life, although my tongue usually goes numb most of the time. It is worth the effort though.